• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

I found the instructions were easy to follow. It took me about a day but all went well.

I did have a problem with two older contributions affected by the change to admin/includes/function/general.php:

1) Products-Multi did not work. The problem was the tep_array_merge function about line 220. I simply found the old version of the function, slightly renamed it, stuck it at the end of admin/includes/function/general.php, modified my program to use the new function name and it worked just fine.

2) The second problem was with Googlefeeder and a different function. After trial and error, I added this function to the end of general.php and then it worked:

////

// Recursively go through the categories and retreive all parent categories IDs

// TABLES: categories

function tep_get_parent_categories(&$categories, $categories_id) {

$parent_categories_query = tep_db_query("select parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

while ($parent_categories = tep_db_fetch_array($parent_categories_query)) {

if ($parent_categories['parent_id'] == 0) return true;

$categories[sizeof($categories)] = $parent_categories['parent_id'];

if ($parent_categories['parent_id'] != $categories_id) {

tep_get_parent_categories($categories, $parent_categories['parent_id']);

}

}

}

However my BIG concern is quite different.

Like most large web sites that do blind drop ship, I load data to my web site using Easy Populate and on a regular basis I upload it to Google with Googlefeeder and I have a Google Adwords account connected to my

www.google.com/merchants/merchantdashboard (my web site) and a lot of costly product listing adds.

What seems to be needed now is a way to add all these wonderful SEO & Meta fields into a supported and current version of Easy Populate and Googlefeeder. Since these two contributions are not part of the milestone v2.3.3.4 my suggestion to osCommerce management is to make a v2.3.3.5 with just these two programs and make them current with the myriad of Google laws, rules, guidelines, & taxonomies.

I thought I might be able to fake out these programs to believe I had added them with Add More Fields but either it doesn't work or I screwed it up.

My thinking is that by using these new fields I will improve my ranking so much that I may not have to pay quite so much to Google for costly Adwords and first page ranking. To me, these 2 programs are far more important to my back pocket than anything anybody is working on that I know about.

What do you think???

Joseph E. "Joe" Stephenson
[email protected]

Joe, I can guarantee this will never happen. What you want is not what the next shop would want is not want the shop down the road would want.

These two addons are not suitable for inclusion into core; individual shopowners would be expected to muddle through OR if they can't muddle through, they pay a developer for a customised version of osCommerce that does do exactly what they need it to do.

In general, and this advice is for all users of osc who require "something" added into the core, ask yourself;

is it good for 99% of shops or am I only thinking of my shop

Depending on the answer to that question, core inclusion can be looked at, and the way to do that is to fork osCommerce on github, add the relevant addons and test it thoroughly, then let one of the core team know you have forked and we can look at your codebase and see if it is worthy of inclusion.

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} c99 [OR] gives a 403 sub 371

In the old SEO module you had : RewriteRule ^(.)-p-(.).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

In this new module you have : RewriteRule ^(.)-p-(.).html$ product_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

Futher on in the .htaccess file : RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} c99 [OR]

Since this new module I get a 403 371 when an 99 is found in a parameter (e.g. oscid), so I removed this last rule.

Why now (nobody had ever detected this error on the web, so maybe it is something else) ?

c99.php was ever a hackers program etc. so this rule prevents c99 in an url.

Strange is that this customer has only c99 in the session id's in url's but for no other customer I can find this, also not in their databases (session tables) ...

Maybe someone tried to change it in a c99 in an url to find out if c99 is possible or not .. ? ..

So nothing to do with this SEO module ...

But when in an -p- construction an not existing product is given, SEO is not giving a 404 ..

Maybe is the product still there but not active ..

Edited by francois01

• 2 weeks later...

Upgraded Osc 2.3.3 step by step to 2.3.3.4 and am now seeing this at the bottom of the screen:

INSERT INTO `usu_cache` (cache_name, cache_data, cache_date) VALUES ('', '', '2014-02-02 16:16:08')

Goes away if I turn the cache off in SEO Urls 5.

Have searched this thread and online, and not found a solution...but still hoping!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Please can someone help.

I had a perfectly working site until today when I added ssl to my website.

The error I now get when loading my store is

Fatal error: Class 'SQLiteDatabase' not found in /mounted-storage/home2/sub001/sc17958-FIWR/myfairhands.co.uk/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 103

The certificate is from my host and at first when installed I received a page 404 error. The host told me the ssl was on virtual host /

and to change it to read /myfairhands.co.uk

I currently have a broken store so any help would be most appreciated.

Many thanks

Edited by harperk

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Robert,

when I have upgraded to last version of Seo Urls 5 I had an error into administration site, Seo Urls 5 pixel_trans.gifWarning: call_user_func(tep_reset_cache_data_usu5) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in/var/www/html/italiaforyou.com/www/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1277

How can I resolve this problem, Please?

Ciao, Alberto

I am having a problem with my web site. The last mod was Ultimate SEO URLs 5 PRO (Release 205) back on Jan 7, 2014. It apparently worked fine and I had online orders up thru 2/24/2014. I know the hosting service had a hacker attack on my server some where about that time and I suspect some code may have been changed by a hacker. I was up to the current milestone v2.3.3.4

A visitor/client can now go to the web site, select a product, view the detailed product description, click "Add to cart" button, See the what's in my cart page, click the "Checkout" button (catalog/shopping_cart.php), and then bomb off with a WHITE PAGE (Catalog/login.php).

I wanted to compare my code to the (drop_on_top v2.3) code you have in release 205 but it seems that may be impossible if I have the latest milestone code and your Drop_on_top cod is back at 2.3.?

Is there a drop_on_top using v2.3.3.4?

[email protected]

Well my problem was not a hacker. It seems that the cache totally filled up & caused the web site to have a blank page after clicking the "Checkout" button (catalog/shopping_cart.php). Fortunately the systems guys at my hosting service found the problem & removed all the trash in the cache so the web site is operational again, but the fact that the latest version of Ultimate SEO URLs 5 PRO (Release 205) apparently still has a problem with resetting the cache.

I have added the function tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls (found on page 2 of this forum) to the bottom of catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php but there is also a function tep_reset_cache_data_usu5 which apparently does not work correctly.

Either I need to know where to invoke the function I added or someone needs to fix the existing reset function.

[email protected]

To emphasize how important this problem is, suppose you have a web site with a large amount of products and you have very competitive pricing. You want to insure that you have daily sales, so you turn to (Greedy) Google and you agree to a large daily budget for Adwords. The "reset cache" problem is not fixed. Now you want to be on the front page when a client/visitor shops and wants to compare your product/s to those of your competition so you raise your daily (Greedy) Google budget. Meanwhile the cache totally fills up and you don't know it. All your shoppers pick a product and at check out, go to a blank page. Sales drop off and no one tells you that your web site is not working so you raise your daily (Greedy) Google budget some more. Finally after weeks of no sales some kind soul tells you about the problem: "Hey, I want to buy your XYZ product but I can't. There's something wrong with you web site. I can't login. I just get a blank page."

My hosting service, a totally disinterested party, puts it this way:

"It's a common issue, especially on a site written in PHP which has no structure AT ALL. In the future, when you change fundamental functions of the script or upgrade/downgrade it to any version or change anything in anyway, clear the cache of that module by removing all files within catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/cache folder."

One other thing came to light during this "exercise". The current release of Ultimate SEO URLs 5 PRO (Release 205) contains a folder called "drop_on_top". Below it is another folder called "drop_on_top_v2.3". If you have gone to the effort to install the latest milestone and you are currently at v2.3.3.4, I suggest you compare each and every program in the "drop_on_top_v2.3" folder using DiffMerge, or a similar product, before you ASS-U-ME that is is the latest milestone. We need to know exactly which version is supplied before we drop an older version on top of the latest version. However, in the defense of our contributor, I will also say that this is a very well prepared contribution compared to many others.

This may also be a wake-up call to all of us waiting on forth-coming versions like v2.4 or v3.? that PHP may not the answer or that the design chosen and blessed by osCommerce management may not be as safe as some other e-commerce packages which you have to purchase (i.e. Not open source) that are currently on the market today.

We all agree that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is important, but in my opinion you can optimize til the cows come home but if (Greedy) Google decides that your daily budget is not large enough they can tweek their "algorithm" and suddenly you can't show up on Google or Bing or whatever no matter how much you optimize.

That is why I have asked to have changes made to Easy Populate and to Googlefeeder so that the new SEO fields in this package can be entered and uploaded to (Greedy) Google. The argument I hear is that not everyone uses these two programs so they (or this concept) should not be in the core programs of a future release. If you are a "newbie" you will soon learn that entering products one at a time is SLOW and EXPENSIVE. On the other hand, I can enter 1,000 products at a time with Easy Populate from a spreadsheet and I can also download my entire database at one time. What is missing now is the ability to enter all these new SEO fields or to download them. In other words, the "front door" going in to osCommerce and the "back door" coming out from osCommerce is controlled by one single person (contributor). Likewise, if we want to figure out a creative way to put data into the many new SEO fields in this package, from the scant information that most of our suppliers provide, then we should be able to upload this data to (Greedy) Google. Unfortunately, Googlefeeder does not allow any of these new fields.

[email protected]

Hi All,

I am using ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 in one of my website with German language.

I have a problem with the url that is having the German mutated vowels: ö ä ü.

Currently all this german vowels are removed from the links. I want to make it visibal in the url.

So can anyone guide me how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Tejas

.com' timestamp='1394520415' post='1693665]

Hi All,

I am using ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 in one of my website with German language.

I have a problem with the url that is having the German mutated vowels: ö ä ü.

Currently all this german vowels are removed from the links. I want to make it visibal in the url.

So can anyone guide me how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Tejas

Hi,

Did you already try :

-Enter special characters conversion function in addon configuration ? Set it in admin panel or via file. Should be quite straight forward.

Regards,

Gregor

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to migrate from a LAMP to a WAMP server. just installed ultimate SEO urls 5 pro (r205), because previously ultimate SEO URL's (from Chemo) was installed one the LAMP and its not compatable with windows.

Anyways, after installing, and turning it on, and going to the main page of the store, i get "1146 - Table '***.table_information' doesn't exist

SELECT information_title FROM TABLE_INFORMATION WHERE information_id='4' AND language_id='1' LIMIT 1".

I looked for the table in MySQL, and the "table_information" table doesnt exist. I thought the install program was supposed to create it, but someone how it didnt happen. How do i go about creating the table? Or is there a generic table i can throw in its place?

Thanks

after turning on debugging, this is what i get...

1146 - Table '*****.table_information' doesn't exist

SELECT information_title FROM TABLE_INFORMATION WHERE information_id='4' AND language_id='1' LIMIT 1

[TEP STOP]

FWR MEDIAULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 PRO ( version 1.1 ) - Performance

Standard URI produced: 9

SEO URI produced: 6

Query Count: 4

Queries Saved: 3

Cache load time: 0.0015 seconds ( includes gzinflate/base64_decode/unserialize )

Data loaded from cache: true( Cache System: Mysql_Cache_Module )

Total query time: 0.0064 seconds

Cache system is On

Standard Urls:

http://localhost/

http://localhost/advanced_search_result.php

http://localhost/advanced_search.php

http://localhost/shopping_cart.php

http://localhost/specials.php

http://localhost/reviews.php

Seo Urls:

http://localhost/product_info.php/display-engine-display-p-38

http://localhost/product_info.php/current-voltage-module-pushbutton-toggle-p-11

http://localhost/product_info.php/temperature-thermostat-p-6

http://localhost/product_info.php/temperature-thermostat-p-6

http://localhost/product_reviews_info.php/remote-throttle-pri-19?reviews_id=1

http://localhost/product_reviews_info.php/remote-throttle-pri-19?reviews_id=1

Queries:

Time: 0.0009 seconds

Query: SELECT * FROM `usu_cache` WHERE cache_name = '4d623115888bda1a05903d5995cef887'

Time: 0.0042 seconds

Query: SELECT pd.products_name, m.manufacturers_name, cd.categories_name, p.products_model, p2c.categories_id FROM products_description pd INNER JOIN products_to_categories p2c ON p2c.products_id = pd.products_id INNER JOIN products p ON pd.products_id = p.products_id LEFT JOIN manufacturers m ON m.manufacturers_id = p.manufacturers_id INNER JOIN categories_description cd ON p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id AND cd.language_id='1' WHERE pd.products_id='6' AND pd.language_id='1' LIMIT 1

Time: 0.0005 seconds

Query: SELECT pd.products_name FROM products_description pd INNER JOIN products p ON pd.products_id = p.products_id WHERE pd.products_id='19' AND pd.language_id='1' LIMIT 1

Time: 0.0008 seconds

Query: SELECT pd.products_name FROM products_description pd INNER JOIN products p ON pd.products_id = p.products_id WHERE pd.products_id='19' AND pd.language_id='1' LIMIT 1

FWR MEDIADebug: Variable & Array Output. ( $this=>vars )

Array

(

[languages_id] => 1

[request_type] => NONSSL

[session_started] => 1

[sid] =>

[language] => english

[filename] => index.php

[request_querystring] =>

[original_request_uri] => /

[request_uri] =>

[real_path] => C:\wamp\www/

[usu_path] => C:\wamp\www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/

[db_install_path] => C:\wamp\www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/database_install/

[abstracts_path] => C:\wamp\www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/abstracts/

[includes_path] => C:\wamp\www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/includes/

[cache_system_path] => C:\wamp\www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/

[interfaces_path] => C:\wamp\www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/interfaces/

[page_modules_path] => C:\wamp\www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/

[uri_modules_path] => C:\wamp\www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/uri_modules/

[cache_path] => C:\wamp\www/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache/

[base_url] => http://localhost/

[base_url_ssl] => https://localhost/

[config_settings] => Array

(

[0] => USU5_RESET_CACHE

[1] => USU5_ENABLED

[2] => USU5_CACHE_ON

[3] => USU5_URLS_TYPE

[4] => USU5_CHAR_CONVERT_SET

[5] => USU5_FILTER_SHORT_WORDS

[6] => USU5_REMOVE_ALL_SPEC_CHARS

[7] => USU5_CACHE_DAYS

[8] => USU5_USE_W3C_VALID

[9] => USU5_ADD_CPATH_TO_PRODUCT_URLS

[10] => USU5_OUPUT_PERFORMANCE

[11] => USU5_ADD_CAT_PARENT

[12] => USU5_DEBUG_OUPUT_VARS

[13] => USU5_CACHE_SYSTEM

[14] => USU5_PRODUCTS_LINK_TEXT_ORDER

[15] => USU5_MULTI_LANGUAGE_SEO_SUPPORT

)

[enabled] => true

[character_conversion] =>

[page_modules] => Array

(

[articles] => Articles_Page_Module Object

(

[dependencies:protected] => Array

(

[tPath] => Array

(

[marker] => -t-

[query] => SELECT topics_name FROM :TABLE_TOPICS_DESCRIPTION WHERE topics_id=':tPath' AND language_id=':languages_id' LIMIT 1

[to_replace] => Array

(

[0] => :TABLE_TOPICS_DESCRIPTION

[1] => :tPath

[2] => :languages_id

)

)

[authors_id] => Array

(

[marker] => -au-

[query] => SELECT authors_name FROM :TABLE_AUTHORS WHERE authors_id=':authors_id' LIMIT 1

[to_replace] => Array

(

[0] => :TABLE_AUTHORS

[1] => :authors_id

)

)

)

[key:protected] =>

[cache_name_builder:protected] => Array

(

[tPath] => 1

[authors_id] => 1

)

[urlInitial:protected] =>

[parameters:protected] => Array

(

)

[add_session_id:protected] =>

[_sid:protected] =>

[cache_name:protected] =>

[query:protected] =>

[keys_index:protected] => Array

(

)

[page:protected] =>

[extract:aPage_Modules:private] =>

)

[article_info] => Article_Info_Page_Module Object

(

(

[articles_id] => Array

(

[marker] => -a-

[query] => SELECT articles_name FROM :TABLE_ARTICLES_DESCRIPTION WHERE articles_id=':articles_id' AND language_id=':languages_id' LIMIT 1

[to_replace] => Array

(

[0] => :TABLE_ARTICLES_DESCRIPTION

[1] => :articles_id

)

)

)

(

[articles_id] => 1

)

(

)

(

)

)

[index] => Index_Page_Module Object

(

(

[cPath] => Array

(

[marker] => -c-

[query] => SELECT cd2.categories_name AS pName, cd.categories_name AS cName FROM :TABLE_CATEGORIES c LEFT JOIN :TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION cd2 ON c.parent_id = cd2.categories_id AND c.parent_id = cd2.categories_id AND cd2.language_id = :languages_id, :TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION cd WHERE c.categories_id = cd.categories_id AND c.categories_id = :cid AND cd.language_id = :languages_id

[to_replace] => Array

(

[0] => :TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION

[1] => :TABLE_CATEGORIES

[3] => :cid

)

)

[manufacturers_id] => Array

(

[marker] => -m-

[query] => SELECT manufacturers_name FROM :TABLE_MANUFACTURERS WHERE manufacturers_id=':manufacturers_id' LIMIT 1

[to_replace] => Array

(

[0] => :TABLE_MANUFACTURERS

[1] => :manufacturers_id

)

)

)

(

[cPath] => 1

[manufacturers_id] => 1

=> 1

)

(

)

(

)

)

[information] => Information_Page_Module Object

(

(

[info_id] => Array

(

[marker] => -i-

[query] => SELECT information_title FROM :TABLE_INFORMATION WHERE information_id=':info_id' AND language_id=':languages_id' LIMIT 1

[to_replace] => Array

(

[0] => :TABLE_INFORMATION

[1] => :info_id

)

)

)

[key:protected] => info_id

(

[info_id] => 1

)

[urlInitial:protected] => http://localhost/

(

[0] => info_id=4

)

[add_session_id:protected] => 1

[query:protected] => SELECT information_title FROM TABLE_INFORMATION WHERE information_id='4' AND language_id='1' LIMIT 1

(

[info_id] => 4

)

[page:protected] => information.php

[extract:aPage_Modules:private] => Array

(

[0] => info_id

)

)

[links] => Links_Page_Module Object

(

(

[lPath] => Array

(

[marker] => -links-

[query] => SELECT link_categories_name FROM :TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION WHERE link_categories_id=':lPath' AND language_id=':languages_id' LIMIT 1

[to_replace] => Array

(

[0] => :TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION

[1] => :lPath

)

)

)

(

[lPath] => 1

)

(

)

(

)

)

[newsdesk_index] => Newsdesk_Index_Page_Module Object

(

(

[newspath] => Array

(

[marker] => -nc-

[query] => SELECT categories_name FROM :TABLE_NEWSDESK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION WHERE categories_id=':newspath' AND language_id=':languages_id' LIMIT 1

[to_replace] => Array

(

[0] => :TABLE_NEWSDESK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION

[1] => :newspath

)

)

)

(

[newspath] => 1

)

(

)

(

)

)

[newsdesk_info] => Newsdesk_Info_Page_Module Object

(

(

[newsdesk_id] => Array

(

[marker] => -n-

[query] => SELECT newsdesk_article_name FROM :TABLE_NEWSDESK_DESCRIPTION WHERE newsdesk_id=':newsdesk_id' AND language_id=':languages_id' LIMIT 1

[to_replace] => Array

(

[0] => :TABLE_NEWSDESK_DESCRIPTION

[1] => :newsdesk_id

)

)

)

(

[newsdesk_id] => 1

)

(

)

(

)

)

[newsdesk_reviews_article] => Newsdesk_Reviews_Article_Page_Module Object

(

(

[newsdesk_id] => Array

(

[marker] => -nra-

[query] => SELECT newsdesk_article_name FROM :TABLE_NEWSDESK_DESCRIPTION WHERE newsdesk_id=':newsdesk_id' AND language_id=':languages_id' LIMIT 1

[to_replace] => Array

(

[1] => :newsdesk_id

)

)

)

(

[newsdesk_id] => 1

)

(

)

(

)

)

[newsdesk_reviews_info] => Newsdesk_Reviews_Info_Page_Module Object

(

(

[reviews_id] => Array

(

[marker] => -nri-

[query] => SELECT newsdesk_article_name FROM :TABLE_NEWSDESK_DESCRIPTION WHERE newsdesk_id=':reviews_id' AND language_id=':languages_id' LIMIT 1

[to_replace] => Array

(

[1] => :reviews_id

)

)

)

(

[reviews_id] => 1

)

(

)

(

)

)

[product_info] => Product_Info_Page_Module Object

(

(

[products_id] => Array

(

[marker] => -p-

[query] => SELECT pd.products_name, m.manufacturers_name, cd.categories_name, p.products_model, p2c.categories_id FROM :TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION pd INNER JOIN :TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES p2c ON p2c.products_id = pd.products_id INNER JOIN :TABLE_PRODUCTS p ON pd.products_id = p.products_id LEFT JOIN :TABLE_MANUFACTURERS m ON m.manufacturers_id = p.manufacturers_id INNER JOIN :TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION cd ON p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id AND cd.language_id=':languages_id' WHERE pd.products_id=':pid' AND pd.language_id=':languages_id' LIMIT 1

[to_replace] => Array

(

[0] => :TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION

[1] => :TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES

[2] => :TABLE_PRODUCTS

[3] => :TABLE_MANUFACTURERS

[4] => :TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION

[5] => :languages_id

[6] => :pid

)

)

)

[key:protected] => products_id

(

[products_id] => 1

=> 1

)

(

)

(

)

)

[product_reviews] => Product_Reviews_Page_Module Object

(

(

[products_id] => Array

(

[marker] => -pr-

[query] => SELECT pd.products_name FROM :TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION pd INNER JOIN :TABLE_PRODUCTS p ON pd.products_id = p.products_id WHERE pd.products_id=':pid' AND pd.language_id=':languages_id' LIMIT 1

[to_replace] => Array

(

[1] => :TABLE_PRODUCTS

[2] => :pid

[3] => :languages_id

)

)

)

(

[products_id] => 1

)

(

)

(

)

)

[product_reviews_info] => Product_Reviews_Info_Page_Module Object

(

(

[products_id] => Array

(

[marker] => -pri-

[query] => SELECT pd.products_name FROM :TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION pd INNER JOIN :TABLE_PRODUCTS p ON pd.products_id = p.products_id WHERE pd.products_id=':pid' AND pd.language_id=':languages_id' LIMIT 1

[to_replace] => Array

(

[1] => :TABLE_PRODUCTS

[2] => :pid

[3] => :languages_id

)

)

)

[key:protected] => products_id

(

[products_id] => 1

[reviews_id] => 1

)

(

)

(

)

)

)

[uri_modules] => Array

(

[osc_experimental] => Osc_Experimental_Uri_Module Object

(

)

[path_rewrite] => Path_Rewrite_Uri_Module Object

(

)

[path_standard] => Path_Standard_Uri_Module Object

(

)

[rewrite] => Rewrite_Uri_Module Object

(

)

[standard] => Standard_Uri_Module Object

(

)

)

[parsing_module] => Standard_Uri_Module

[cache_name] => 4d623115888bda1a05903d5995cef887

[cache] => Mysql_Cache_Module Object

(

[extract_query] => SELECT * FROM `usu_cache` WHERE cache_name = ':cache_name'

[insert_query:Mysql_Cache_Module:private] => INSERT INTO `usu_cache` (cache_name, cache_data, cache_date) VALUES (':cache_name', ':cache_data', ':cache_date')

[insert:Mysql_Cache_Module:private] =>

)

[registry] => Data_Registry Object

(

[vars:Data_Registry:private] => Array

(

[products_id] => Array

(

[38] => Array

(

[products_name] => CAN Engine Display

[categories_name] => CAN Display

[products_model] => 1025410

[categories_id] => 3

)

[11] => Array

(

[products_name] => I/O Module Pushbutton Toggle

[categories_name] => Current / Voltage

[products_model] => 1012110

[categories_id] => 9

)

[3] => Array

(

[products_name] => Relay Module

[categories_name] => Timers & Relays

[products_model] => 1006020

[categories_id] => 33

)

[6] => Array

(

[products_name] => Thermostat

[categories_name] => Temperature / Fan

[products_model] => 101207A

[categories_id] => 10

)

)

)

)

[initiated] => 1

[page_not_found] =>

)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Hi,

Table information does not exist in a standard install but it may have been added by a contribution called

Information Pages Unlimited

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1026

This add on inserts x 2 new tables in your database

Table: information

Table: information_group

Looks like something has gone wrong there the table will be called from your includes / database.php and the files from includes/filename.php

If it is this addon the index.php will also have been slightly modified.

Best would be to download the addon and have a look at the file changes to verify if this is the problem

2x solution either remove the contribution or you could consider running the sql file in the package to add the missing tables.

The big question is though why are they missing??

Regards

Joli

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

I'm not sure why those databases aren't in there. Unfortunately, I"m so new at this that i couldn't even tell you how to find out if they where on the LAMP server, and for some reason they didn't get brought over, or if they where ever there. I have a few other things that aren't working correctly, and I'm wondering if they are related.

while trying to add the database files through PHPmyAdmin, i get the following error...

SQL query:

CREATE TABLE `information` (

`information_id` tinyint( 3 ) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,

`information_group_id` int( 11 ) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

`information_title` varchar( 255 ) NOT NULL default '',

`information_description` text NOT NULL ,

`parent_id` int( 11 ) default NULL ,

`sort_order` tinyint( 3 ) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

`visible` enum( '1', '0' ) NOT NULL default '1',

`language_id` int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '0',

PRIMARY KEY ( `information_id` , `language_id` )

) TYPE = MYISAM ;

MySQL said: dot.gif

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 11

I"m thinking it might be a version incompatibility or something, considering this contrib is from over 10 years ago. I'm currently running My SQL ver 5.5.24.

Any ideas on how to jump this hurdle?

Thanks

Edited by sunbound2

After asking the oracle, er google, i see i just needed to replace "TYPE" with "ENGINE" and it created the tables :D

Unfortunately, its still not working, with the same error...

1146 - Table 'marlin.table_information' doesn't exist

SELECT information_title FROM TABLE_INFORMATION WHERE information_id='4' AND language_id='1' LIMIT 1...

Edited by sunbound2

well slightly different he is now looking for marlin.table_information

which has nothing to do with the Information Pages Unlimited so guess there must have been some custom coding going on there

You should have a look in your admin and see if there is a link to info manager there

sorry no idea

To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

YAY!!!

after installing the whole module, my SEO links appear to work... or at least the error went away for the most part. Some of my links don't work, but they didn't work when SEO's where not enabled anyways.

One step closer!

Thanks a lot!

well slightly different he is now looking for marlin.table_information

which has nothing to do with the Information Pages Unlimited so guess there must have been some custom coding going on there

You should have a look in your admin and see if there is a link to info manager there

sorry no idea

Actually, i forgot the edit out the "marlin" part... that's actually the project i'm working on. <oops>

As for custom coding, there must have been some when the webpage was built... they actually put a really helpful "EZ_pages" module in the tools box. Been trying to get it working ever since, but it looks like it works alot like information pages... Now i just have to figure out how to migrate from a tool that doesn't work on this AMP stack, to one that will. :D

found another error...

when i hit the "home" link/button on the webpage, i get this error in the top left of the screen...

( ! ) Notice: Undefined index: info_id in C:\wamp\www\information.php on line 3

Call Stack

# Time Memory Function Location

1 0.0018 395400 {main}( ) ..\information.php:0

line #3 says "if($_GET['info_id'] == 1){"

any suggestions?