• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

Sorry all :blush:

it was the rerite rule within htaccess that was causing the issue.

Am off to bed for some much needed sleep.. :blush: :blush: :blush:

*Note to anyone that this may nelp.. if you have installed your oscommerce on a subdomain for testing i.e http://www.mysite.com/test then you need to change the rewrite rule to /test

hello dady chan

may I know what is the modified of your htacces, because I have the some problem like you,

hopely can get the solution from you ...

thx

• 2 weeks later...

I have switched from Chemos SEO URLs to this one by FWR Media

I first received this error in my logs

PHP Warning: SQLiteDatabase::query() [<a href='sqlitedatabase.query'>sqlitedatabase.query</a>]: column cache_name is not unique in /xxx/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 130

I then updated sqlite.php from

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/336702-ultimate-seo-urls-5-by-fwr-media/page__st__2920#entry1573002

and reset USU5 Cache from admin

Then after a couple of minutes these error messages appeared in the logs

PHP Warning: SQLiteDatabase::query() [<a href='sqlitedatabase.query'>sqlitedatabase.query</a>]: column cache_name is not unique in /xxx/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 136
PHP Warning: SQLiteDatabase::query() [<a href='sqlitedatabase.query'>sqlitedatabase.query</a>]: unable to open database file in /xxx/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 136

These error messages have occured 5 times during 4 hours.

The folder includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite have the rights 777

I use Ultimate Seo Urls 5 PRO ( r205 ) at http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6768

PHP Version: 5.2.17

OSC Version: 2.2 rc2a

Any idea how to fix there errors?

I have switched from Chemos SEO URLs to this one by FWR Media

I first received this error in my logs

PHP Warning: SQLiteDatabase::query() [<a href='sqlitedatabase.query'>sqlitedatabase.query</a>]: column cache_name is not unique in /xxx/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 130

I then updated sqlite.php from

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/336702-ultimate-seo-urls-5-by-fwr-media/page__st__2920#entry1573002

and reset USU5 Cache from admin

Then after a couple of minutes these error messages appeared in the logs

PHP Warning: SQLiteDatabase::query() [<a href='sqlitedatabase.query'>sqlitedatabase.query</a>]: column cache_name is not unique in /xxx/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 136
PHP Warning: SQLiteDatabase::query() [<a href='sqlitedatabase.query'>sqlitedatabase.query</a>]: unable to open database file in /xxx/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 136

These error messages have occured 5 times during 4 hours.

The folder includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite have the rights 777

I use Ultimate Seo Urls 5 PRO ( r205 ) at http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6768

PHP Version: 5.2.17

OSC Version: 2.2 rc2a

Any idea how to fix there errors?

I have some more errors in my log since the last post and one of them is new.

Here it is:

PHP Warning: SQLiteDatabase::query() [<a href='sqlitedatabase.query'>sqlitedatabase.query</a>]: database disk image is malformed in /xxx/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 136

I have switched "cache system" in admin from "sqlite" to "file". So lets see how that turns out.

Another question. As for the different cache systems, which is the best, next best, and so on?

Thanks,

Fredrik

Edited by redrum

Odd, how many of these do you have?

The below is not a fix but may provide me the info I need.

includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php

Lines 76 - 78

Find ..

public function __destruct() {
if ( defined( 'USU5_ENABLED' ) && ( USU5_ENABLED == 'true' ) ) {
$this->getVar( 'cache' )->store( $this->getVar( 'registry' )->store() );

Change to ..

public function __destruct() {
if ( defined( 'USU5_ENABLED' ) && ( USU5_ENABLED == 'true' ) ) {
$cache = $this->getVar( 'cache' );
$registry = $this->getVar( 'registry' );
$store = true;
if ( false === ( ( $cache instanceof iCache_System ) && ( $registry instanceof Data_Registry ) ) ) {
$store = false;
$error = 'Cache or registry cannot be retrieved: ' . PHP_EOL . PHP_EOL . print_r( $this, true );
trigger_error( $error, E_USER_WARNING );
}
( false !== $store ) ? $cache->store( $registry->store() ) : null;

Did you find a solution for this?

I hope I dont speak to mylelf here.

After changing from "sqlite" to "file", the only error message in the log that I have received during 40 hrs is

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function store() on a non-object in /xxx/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php on line 78

it occured 42 times during a period of 1,5 minute.

I searched this thread and found that some other have had the same problem, but I couldnt find any soultion for it. The closest thing I found was the qoute above.

I find it confusing that this contribution generate so many error massage for me, as faar as I know Robert is a skilled programmer.

Well, this contribution keeps confusing me.

I noticed that the settings in admin was changed;

Cache system was chaned from "file" to "sqlite"

uri format was changed from "rewrite" to "standard"

So the settings was reverted to default.

I thougth it was very odd, but just changed it back. A few hours later it was back to default again.

I then checked the database tables for usu5 and noticed that the time for date_added was just recently.

So for some reason usu5 reinstalls for me.

help, anyone?

Installed this about a year or so ago (maybe more) and it works great. Question though: Is there a way to get rid of (examples)

-c-24_66.html for categories

and

-p-5743.html for products

in order just to end clenaly with the keyworded category/product name?

Thanks!

HI All,

Thank you for this great addon.

I have a problem, in rewrite mode, with .htaccess.

All the time then I click to category link or product link, it trying to access this page and then redirect all the time to index.php. On the server mod_rewrite is ON and configured.

I don't know why this happens, have you see this before?

htaccess

# If you are getting errors you may need to comment this out like ..

# Options +FollowSymLinks

Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

# RewriteBase instructions

# Change RewriteBase dependent on how your shop is accessed as below.

# http://www.mysite.com = RewriteBase /

# http://www.mysite.com/catalog/ = RewriteBase /catalog/

# http://www.mysite.com/catalog/shop/ = RewriteBase /catalog/shop/

# Change RewriteBase using the instructions above

RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-p-([0-9]+).html$ product_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-c-([0-9_]+).html$ index.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

# Articles contribution

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-t-([0-9_]+).html$ articles.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-au-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

# Information pages

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php [NC,L,QSA]

# Links contribution

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-links-([0-9_]+).html$ links.php [NC,L,QSA]

# Newsdesk contribution

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-n-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nc-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_index.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nri-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_reviews_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nra-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_reviews_article.php [NC,L,QSA]

</IfModule>

Hello, i have the seo url 5 installed and working fine, but few months ago the website stopped working, throwing this error message:

Fatal error: Class 'SQLiteDatabase' not found in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 103

so i turned the Cache System to MySQL in stead of sqlite.

the website worked again without errors, but this is what happened:

• Dramatic decrease in website ranking
  • I got the error_log file size to 5GB+

i opened the error_log file, i found the following message repeated infinitely (each second):

PHP compiled with module API=20090626

These options need to match

in Unknown on line 0

[27-Jun-2013 08:01:52 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo_sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo_sqlite.so: undefined symbol: php_pdo_register_driver in Unknown on line 0

[27-Jun-2013 08:01:52 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: php_pdo_register_driver in Unknown on line 0

[27-Jun-2013 08:01:52 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo_mysql.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/pdo_mysql.so: undefined symbol: php_pdo_get_dbh_ce in Unknown on line 0

[27-Jun-2013 08:01:52 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Directive 'magic_quotes_gpc' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0

[27-Jun-2013 08:02:12 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: PDO: Unable to initialize module

Module compiled with module API=20060613

PLEASE HELP

I installed this twice. I removed it the first time because there was something wrong on my end. When I removed the installation I also removed "seo url" in configuration in my admin. I deleted that in MyphpAdmin. I just installed this again but I can no longer see seo in my configuration in admin so basically nothing has changed and I cannot turn the setting to "true." I have read through all the pages in this support thread but I cannot find anyone else with this problem. Please help.

hello

i am programming my modified site with among seo url and header tags 3.0 to work with multiple sites contrib 1730.

everything work ok but if seo url is turned on i get "The page isn't redirecting properly" a problem with cookies

if i turn off seo everything works correct

the contrib add stores_id to products, categories, manufacturer etc which is saved in the configuration table

can anyone help ?

greet

eric

I have just installed this in 2.3.3 with the only other add-ons being a paypal payment module, KISSer and KISSit. It seems to be working fine but is throwing one error as below. None of our products have a model which is not the trivial string. But models are working - I tried adding one and they show beneath the product on the product page. There is some discussion about this earlier concerning corrupt databases: I don't think that is our problem since the SQL query that FWR Media gave previously works fine and returns products_model as the empty string (or something that lokos like that). Has anybody actually fixed this?

Toby

Error: Undefined index: products_model

File: includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/product_info.php

Line: 189

hello, I have a problem with the issue of special characters, I only recognized the strange characters in the Spanish language is the admin, but in German, Swedish. French Norwegian etc., appear square on the links and texts etc, put the files for special characters in different languages​​, I put either the name of the file and fill in the missing letters for conversion, but nothing happens, could give me some help please?, thanks, the address is www.arthandpainted.com

Hi Ashley

Please try the attached file and post back here how it handles your issue.

This replacement file intends to handle an issue where an old/changed cPath would not 301 redirect to the new version.

catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/validator.php

validator.php

You should add this to the addon page, just this single file telling people it would solve the problem with DC.

/action-c-3_10 - Valid

/action-c-0_10 - Invalid, but instead of showing category 10, it redirect to the URL above.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya!

I've recently moved my Oscommerce site to a VPS Host instead of a Shared Host, I've followed the tutorial and updated the configure files x2 with the new updated database details.

But I keep getting this error whenever I access any part of the site:

Fatal error: Class 'SQLiteDatabase' not found in /home/gimme/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 103

Do you have any idea what this is about?

I have checked the Database and it has been imported correctly from the old host and all the tables are there and the new database info added to configure files in Includes and Admin.

Is there anyway to Disable SEO Urls via the database or anything just so I can at least get the site back on for now?

Many thanks for any responses!

Andy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, hi Robert.

I get this error when i switch cache to true :

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Data_Registry::load() must be an array, boolean given, called in /web/htdocs/www.***.*/home/***/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php on line 276 and defined in /web/htdocs/www.***.*/home/***/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/registry.php on line 133

It seems that that error appear only when i try a search like :

.../advanced_search_result.php?keywords=dolce e gabbana OR time&search_in_description=1&language=it

And i want to ask you if is possible to use cache default OsCommerce system instead of USU5 cache. Or USU5 cache replace it ?

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Edited by Predator123

Hiya!

I've recently moved my Oscommerce site to a VPS Host instead of a Shared Host, I've followed the tutorial and updated the configure files x2 with the new updated database details.

But I keep getting this error whenever I access any part of the site:

Fatal error: Class 'SQLiteDatabase' not found in /home/gimme/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 103

Do you have any idea what this is about?

I have checked the Database and it has been imported correctly from the old host and all the tables are there and the new database info added to configure files in Includes and Admin.

Is there anyway to Disable SEO Urls via the database or anything just so I can at least get the site back on for now?

Many thanks for any responses!

Andy.

Hi again!

I Updated my SEO Urls to the latest version to try and get rid of this Error.

I did that but now I'm getting this:

Fatal error Call to a member function retrieveDependencies() on a non-object in /home/gimme/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/uri_modules/path_standard.php on line83

Any help is appreciated!

Many thanks.

Edited by AngelLoving

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a novice, I'm not a programmer or anything, the server tells me this is a problem of "ultimate seo", the server tells me that:

"The SQLite Library version on our servers is 3.3.7"

I would appreciate help, was finished, after much work, now nothing works, I'm desperate

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SQLiteException' with message 'SQLiteDatabase::__construct() [<a href='sqlitedatabase.--construct'>sqlitedatabase.--construct</a>]: database disk image is malformed' in /home/www/dominio.com/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php:103 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/dominio.com/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php(103): SQLiteDatabase->__construct('/home/www/dominio...', 438, 'database disk i...') #1 /home/www/dominio.com/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php(66): Sqlite_Cache_Module::createDatabase() #2 [internal function]: Sqlite_Cache_Module::i() #3 /home/www/dominio.com/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php(515): call_user_func(Array) #4 /home/www/dominio.com/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php(86): Usu5_Bootstrap->cacheSystem() #5 /home/www/dominio.com/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php(119): Usu5_Bootstrap->bootStrapper(Object(language) in /home/www/dominio.com/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 103

Hi

just a question :

is normal to have Data loaded from cache: false( Cache System: File_Cache_Module )

my cache is : files.

What is the best memecached or files ?

tandard URI produced: 28

SEO URI produced: 54

Query Count: 34

Queries Saved: 20

Cache load time: 0.0001 seconds ( includes gzinflate/base64_decode/unserialize )

Data loaded from cache: false ( Cache System: File_Cache_Module )

Total query time: 0.0089 seconds

Cache system is On

Thanks ?

Edited by Gyakutsuki

Regards
-----------------------------------------
Loïc

Contact me by skype for business
Contact me @gyakutsuki for an answer on the forum

I just had problems clearing the cache for this add-on under 2.3.3. The culprit seems to be the odd coding (probably there's a reason) of tep_reset_cache_data_usu5 which uses lots of ../ and so on to locate the catalog/includes/modules directory. This breaks if the admin is located outside of and at the same level as the catalog.

Replacing the second line of the function with the more usual

$usu5_path = DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT . DIR_WS_MODULES . 'ultimate_seo_urls5/';

seems to cure the problem.

Hi,

I did several searches of this entire forum and could not find anything to the following issues:

1) Error log states that the index of “profile” in includes/application_bottom.php is undefined. I'm not a PHP guy so I am not sure how to define it, though the function profile () is around line 1828 in includes/classes/seo.class.php

2) I have a mobile version of my site and would like to be able to use this contribution for the mobile version as well. Does anyone have a mobile version add-on to this contribution? This would entail adding a set of RewriteRules in htaccess for the same files as the desktop version, and adding some definitions and code in includes/classes/seo.class.php file areound lines, 574, 634, and 870. If anyone has a solution, I can usually manipulate the code a little to work for my site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

osCommerce: made for programmers, ...because store owners do not want to be programmers.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&amp;geo=US&amp;q=oscommerce

Hi,

I am using this contribution with version 2.3.3. Everything is working well except for a few products which have Gaelic names - eg Grá Mo Chroí An Óige.

An example is here http://www.thedancinghaggis.com/index.php/gearoidin-breargnach-m-25658, which, if you click on the link to the CD, gives you a problem.

I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Hi,

For those that follow, I found this post on page 165 of this thread, which fixed my problem.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

snapback.pngFWR Media, on 15 May 2011 - 06:03 PM, said:

You don't need to do anything except read the instructions.

As standard Remove all non-alphanumeric characters? is on, this strips all non alphanumeric characters.

This didn't work for me. I thought it was because I use the utf-8 character set. So I included '™' => '', '©' => '', '®' => '' to my character conversion table.

But now I found this line in page_modules.php:

$pattern = ( defined( 'SEO_REMOVE_ALL_SPEC_CHARS' ) && SEO_REMOVE_ALL_SPEC_CHARS == 'true' ) ? "@[^\sa-z0-9]@i" : "@[!#\$%&'\"()\*\+,\-\./:;<=>\?\@\[\]\^_`\{|\}~]+@";

after changing this line to:

$pattern = ( defined( 'USU5_REMOVE_ALL_SPEC_CHARS' ) && USU5_REMOVE_ALL_SPEC_CHARS == 'true' ) ? "@[^\sa-z0-9]@i" : "@[!#\$%&'\"()\*\+,\-\./:;<=>\?\@\[\]\^_`\{|\}~]+@";

it worked as you described.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>