• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your answer

I can't help any more than I already have. The problem isn't with USU5 it is with your code or server.

I understand and respect that.

A few more dozens of hours struggling later, I might have discovered which parts of code are a problem.

Robert, would you please be so kind to examine the truth of my suspicions?

JQuery conflicts with Lightbox?

On http://www.shell-livewire.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-24929.html

I found this:

gear7.co.uk

20-06-2010, 11:05 AM

Yeah that's not too hard, really. You would need:

OsCommerce RC2.2A + these addons:

- Dynamenu or UL-Categories make the categories nav easier to work with

- CSS Oscommerce (just makes it all easier and more seo friendly)

- Ultimate SEO Urls

- Header Tags SEO

- They are using 'Ultimate Image Pack' - personally I found 'Additional Images' to be better as it does automatic creation of thumbnails.

- Additional Images uses lightbox, which conflicts with jQuery. Some other contributions e.g. Onepagecheckout use jQuery and it's nice to be able to use it for animation / UI purposes. So I installed 'prettyPhoto' (a jQuery-based lightbox clone) and adjusted the code to suit. It's more powerful and works exactly the same way, so that's all sorted. (n.b. can be more simply fixed by using 'jQuery.noConflict();' straight after the jQuery files are linked-in, but then requires all calls to be fully qualified i.e. $ = lightbox, not jquery.

- Worth also installing a googlebase feed module

Basically beyond the ui stuff, there aren't any additional features installed, except the 'choose by flavour' drop-down, which is actually just the Manufacturer field with a different label. That's a clumsy way of doing it - osc supports product attributes out of the box and it wouldn't be a massively complex query to use it.

HTH

Chris

( Bold by me, EB)

So there seems to be some sort of conflict between USU and Lightbox?

I use Additional Images too (Lightbox OFF, though) and Products Cycle Slideshow (among other addons).

I've seen a remark from bksbeat on this forum that may point to the same problem.

Ambiguous use of variable pID?

And something else: I have the impression Additional Images uses a variable with the name pID for its pop-up images, while this variable is used as alternative for product_id as well.

Robert, I would really appreciate it if you could shine your light on these ideas.

Thanks again!

Eveline

Edited by Denkster

Hello,

I'm having the following error:

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function retrieveDependencies() on a non-object in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php on line 409

and I don't understand why. Could someone tell me the reason.

Thanks

There is no redirect issue with USU5 so my guess would be that your configuration files are incorrect.

There is a system in USU5 that 301 redirects old seo urls to the new version when you change e.g. a product name .. this uses configure.php settings and can result in a redirect loop if your configure files are incorrect.

Okay, any idea what I might be looking for? As in, are there any known settings in the configure.php that can cause this type of error.

Okay, any idea what I might be looking for? As in, are there any known settings in the configure.php that can cause this type of error.

You can post the first 9 or so lines here if you wish.

Be sure to add how your site is accessed e.g. as www.mysite.com/ or www.mysite.com/shop/ etc. etc.

You can post the first 9 or so lines here if you wish.

Be sure to add how your site is accessed e.g. as www.mysite.com/ or www.mysite.com/shop/ etc. etc.

my site is accessed as www.mysite.com/

here is the first 10 lines of my configure.php

I really appreciate your efforts to help me.

<?php

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://');

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://');

define('ENABLE_SSL', false);

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', 'mysite.com/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', 'mysite.com/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', 'mysite.com/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', 'mysite.com/');

Robert, Is there a fix in the admin options for SEO URL 5 to get Lightbox to work with SEO URL5 or is the fact that Lightbox does not work with SEO URL 5 turned on, not related to SEO URL 5 but another problem?

my site is accessed as www.mysite.com/

here is the first 10 lines of my configure.php

I really appreciate your efforts to help me.

Well that's just wrong. assuming a domain of www.mysite.com and root access: -

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.mysite.com');
 define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'http://www.mysite.com');
 define('ENABLE_SSL', false);
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.mysite.com');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.mysite.com');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/');
 define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/');
 define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');

Hi Robert

I need some help with a lot of 404 errors in server error logs after installing SEO URLS

Previously my url output would have been e.g. product_info.php?cPath=1_4&products_id=1

Comparing raw and error logs I get a lot of errors from search engines giving 404 errors

The product_info.php/ is missing from products url

Raw error log

e.g. 66.249.71.237 - - [29/Jun/2011:08:18:39 +0200] "GET /commax-video-intercom-p-100?products_id=100 HTTP/1.1" 404 686 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Googlebot/2.1; +http://www.google.com/bot.html)"

and then error log

[Wed Jun 29 08:18:39 2011] [error] [client 66.249.71.237] File does not exist: /home/edit/edit/shop/commax-video-intercom-p-100

Is there some reasons for this or did I miss something?

Do we need to ad some lines to .htaccess file?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Getting the Phoenix off the ground

I can't get the rewrite thing working on my test-server (Windows Vista+Apache+PHP).

That complicates the troubleshooting.

I can't help any more than I already have. The problem isn't with USU5 it is with your code or server.

Re: your test server it needs mod_rewrite loaded in apache httpd.conf like:-

LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so

"The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

There is no redirect issue with USU5 so my guess would be that your configuration files are incorrect.

There is a system in USU5 that 301 redirects old seo urls to the new version when you change e.g. a product name .. this uses configure.php settings and can result in a redirect loop if your configure files are incorrect.

Thanks Robert,

Of course you were right about what was wrong.

Only we mortal creatures have difficulty finding the right solution for our wrongs, despite your directions..

Finally, I succeeded in getting USU5 working for my shop at my local server.

The crucial lines in the file

/catalog/includes/local/configure.php appeared to be these:

define('HTTP_SERVER', 	'http://127.0.0.1');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 	'127.0.0.1');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', 	'/de/catalog/');
 define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/de/catalog/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', 	'C:/Server/www/myserver.dev/public_html/catalog/' );

I access my shop at my local server through

http://127.0.0.1/de/catalog/

the rewrite base for my shop at my local server is

RewriteBase /de/catalog/

-- clipped --

However I have problems understanding the effect of rewrite rules in .htaccess (my lack of knowledge of rewrite rules).

I use the USU5 contribution on OsC2.2 RC2a.

I have this problem, I suspect due to bad rewrite rules, but I'm not sure of the cause of my problems.

When putting a product into the cart with the button on the product_info page, the product is added to the cart all right, but the server gives an error 500.

But not always.

-- clipped --

-- clipped --

The problem, with the transition from product_info.php page to shopping_cart.php causing a 500 error, remains the same if I set the uri format to 'rewrite'.

My intention was to use 'rewrite', so the URL's get this shape:

http://www.denkster.nl/winkel/shaker-clip-enkel-p-77.html

The rewrite works almost alright in any setting of the uri format.

-- clipped --

The only problem was the 500 server error when certain products are added to the cart, while some other products cause no error.

-- clipped --

So there seems to be some sort of conflict between USU and Lightbox?

I use Additional Images too (Lightbox OFF, though) and Products Cycle Slideshow (among other addons).

I've seen a remark from bksbeat on this forum that may point to the same problem.

Ambiguous use of variable pID?

And something else: I have the impression Additional Images uses a variable with the name pID for its pop-up images, while this variable is used as alternative for product_id as well.

-- clipped --

I did not stop my quest for a usable combination of USU5 and 1032 Additional Images with Lightbox.

And I found things.

pid, pID, or products_id?

Sloppy programming, culminating in use - in URL's - of several different variable names (pid, pID, products_id) for the same item, may be one cause of problems.

In fact, application_top.php of Osc 2.2 rc 2a already has extra code build-in, to prevent the bad consequences of using pid and products_id in one URL:

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'buy_now') {
       $parameters = array('action', 'pid', 'products_id');
     } else {
       $parameters = array('action', 'pid');
     }

Without this code, endless loops could occur.

Bad use of tep_href_link()

Another serious problem, affecting url-rewrite, is caused by wrong use of tep_href_link().

The forum about SEO headertags pointed that out.

The parameters of the link belong after the comma, inside the brackets of tep_href_link()

To be precise, I found three occurrences of that error in Javascript-fragments of product_info.php.

I tried to correct them, but I'm not sure if all the quotes are in the right places. So please take care, when using this.

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_pop']) . '"target="_blank" rel="lightbox[group]"  title="'. $product_info['products_name'].'" >' . 

change to

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_pop'], '"target="_blank" rel="lightbox[group]"  title="'. $product_info['products_name']) .'" >' . 

and

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:$product_info['products_image'])) . '" target="_blank" rel="lightbox[group]" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'">' . 

change to

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:$product_info['products_image']), '" target="_blank" rel="lightbox[group]" title="'.$product_info['products_name']).'">' . 

and

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:$product_info['products_image'])) . '" target="_blank">' . 

change to

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:$product_info['products_image']), '" target="_blank"').'">' . 

Hi Robert

Just update on 404 errors I've been getting

Problem was solved - includes/boxes/scrolling_new_products.php culprit was adding \ to beginning of url

Google couldn't find these urls and gave 404 errors. This solved as well the <loc></loc> showing up in product sitemap

If someone else is using addon: correct the following

$pausecontent_np[$i] = "<center><a href=\'" . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $random_product["products_id"]) . "\'>" . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $random_product['products_image'], tep_output_string($random_product['products_name'], array('"' => '"', '\'' => ''', '<' => '<', '>' => '>', '&' => '&')), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . "</a><br/><a href=\'" . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $random_product['products_id']) . "\'>" . tep_output_string($random_product['products_name'], array('"' => '"', '\'' => ''', '<' => '<', '>' => '>', '&' => '&')) . "</a><br/>";

to

$pausecontent_np[$i] = "<center><a href=" . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $random_product["products_id"]) . ">" . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $random_product['products_image'], tep_output_string($random_product['products_name'], array('"' => '"', '\'' => ''', '<' => '<', '>' => '>', '&' => '&')), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . "</a><br/><a href=" . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $random_product['products_id']) . ">" . tep_output_string($random_product['products_name'], array('"' => '"', '\'' => ''', '<' => '<', '>' => '>', '&' => '&')) . "</a><br/>";

hth :thumbsup:

HI,

I just installed the Ultimate SEO URLS 5 on osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2a

But there are something happened, the report of Firefox explorer:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

And the Apache2 log report:

[Tue Jul 05 09:18:25 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /var/www/testsite/includes/classes/language.php on line 87

The code of language.php on line 87 is

if (eregi('^(' . $value . ')(;q=[0-9]\\.[0-9])?$', $this->browser_languages[$i]) && isset($this->catalog_languages[$key])) {

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

ChunTse

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

ChunTse

Re: redirection read back a few posts your configure files are probably wrong.

Re: errors, it is nothing to do with USU5 your osCommerce code has deprecated functions.

Sir, I need some help with the following

I found an issue with header_tags_social_bookmarks.php and ultimate_seo_urls5 outputting wrong url when used together.(posted this at Jack's thread - not his problem)

e.g. if I click the Add to Google button or any other the url would be http://http/shop.xxx...ore-white-p-550

The http part and product_info.php is missing from line so 404 error

It should read http://shop.xxxx.com...ore-white-p-550

This is a different error from the previous post with 404 error which were solved

If anyone got solution to this except for turning addon functions on/off please post

Thanks

Sir, I need some help with the following

I found an issue with header_tags_social_bookmarks.php and ultimate_seo_urls5 outputting wrong url when used together.(posted this at Jack's thread - not his problem)

e.g. if I click the Add to Google button or any other the url would be http://http/shop.xxx...ore-white-p-550

The http part and product_info.php is missing from line so 404 error

It should read http://shop.xxxx.com...ore-white-p-550

This is a different error from the previous post with 404 error which were solved

If anyone got solution to this except for turning addon functions on/off please post

Thanks

Sorted.. for now, thanks

basename($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']

Hello,

I have the add on Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_r205 installed in oscommerce rc2a and I'm having errors with sqlitedatabase.query. They say that "File does not exist". Could you tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Thought this was going to be a breeze by the instructions but got an error during step 4! Typical ... Im on a windows IIS server if that helps. When i looked through the code on my side and compared it to the install instructions i noticed a slight difference my code looks like the following:

////
// The HTML href link wrapper function
 function tep_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true, $search_engine_safe = true) {
   global $request_type, $session_started, $SID;

$seo = ( defined('SEO_URLS') ? SEO_URLS : false );
$seo_rewrite_type = ( defined('SEO_URLS_TYPE') ? SEO_URLS_TYPE : false );
$seo_pages = array('index.php', 'product_info.php');
if ( !in_array($page, $seo_pages) ) $seo = false;

if (!tep_not_null($page)) {
     die('</td></tr></table></td></tr></table><br><br><font color="#ff0000"><b>Error!</b></font><br><br><b>Unable to determine the page link!<br><br>');
   }

if ($page == '/') $page = '';

if ($connection == 'NONSSL') {
     $link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
     $seo_link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
  $seo_rewrite_link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
   } elseif ($connection == 'SSL') {
     if (ENABLE_SSL == true) {
       $link = HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG;
       $seo_link = HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG;
       $seo_rewrite_link = HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG;
     } else {
       $link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
       $seo_link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
       $seo_rewrite_link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
     }
   } else {
     die('</td></tr></table></td></tr></table><br><br><font color="#ff0000"><b>Error!</b></font><br><br><b>Unable to determine connection method on a link!<br><br>Known methods: NONSSL SSL</b><br><br>');
   }

if (tep_not_null($parameters)) {
     $link .= $page . '?' . tep_output_string($parameters);      
  $separator = '&';

# Start exploding the parameters to extract the values
	# Also, we could use parse_str($parameters) and would probably be more clean
	if ($seo == 'true'){
		$p = explode('&', $parameters);
		krsort($p);
		$params = array();

if ( $seo_rewrite_type == 'Rewrite' ){
			foreach ($p as $index => $valuepair) {
				$p2 = explode('=', $valuepair);					
				switch ($p2[0]){				
				case 'products_id':
					$rewrite_product = true;					 
					if ( defined('PRODUCT_NAME_'.$p2[1]) ){
						$rewrite_page_product = constant('PRODUCT_NAME_'.$p2[1]) . '-p-' . $p2[1] . '.html';
					} else { $seo = false; }
					break;		

case 'cPath': 
					$rewrite_category = true;
					if ( defined('CATEGORY_NAME_'.$p2[1]) ){
						$rewrite_page_category = constant('CATEGORY_NAME_'.$p2[1]) . '-c-' . $p2[1] . '.html';
					} else { $seo = false; }
					break;

default:
					$params[$p2[0]] = $p2[1]; 
					break;
				} # switch
			} # end foreach
			$params_stripped = implode_assoc($params);
			switch (true){
				case ( $rewrite_product && $rewrite_category ):
				case ( $rewrite_product ):
					$rewrite_page = $rewrite_page_product;
					$rewrite_category = false;
					break;
				case ( $rewrite_category ):
					$rewrite_page = $rewrite_page_category;
					break;
				default:
					$seo = false;
					break;
			} #end switch true	
			$seo_rewrite_link .= $rewrite_page . ( tep_not_null($params_stripped) ? '?'.tep_output_string($params_stripped) : '' );   
			$separator = ( tep_not_null($params_stripped) ? '&' : '?' );
		} else {
			foreach ($p as $index => $valuepair) {
				$p2 = explode('=', $valuepair);					
				switch ($p2[0]){				
				case 'products_id':					 
					if ( defined('PRODUCT_NAME_'.$p2[1]) ){
						$params['pName'] = constant('PRODUCT_NAME_'.$p2[1]);
					} else { $seo = false; }
					break;		

case 'cPath': 
					if ( defined('CATEGORY_NAME_'.$p2[1]) ){
						$params['cName'] = constant('CATEGORY_NAME_'.$p2[1]);
					} else { $seo = false; }
					break;

default:
					$params[$p2[0]] = $p2[1]; 
					break;
				} # switch
			} # end foreach			
			$params_stripped = implode_assoc($params);	
			$seo_link .= $page . '?'.tep_output_string($params_stripped);   
			$separator = '&';
		} # end if/else
	} # end if $seo
} else {
     $link .= $page;
     $separator = '?';
  $seo = false;
   } # end if(tep_not_null($parameters)

while ( (substr($link, -1) == '&') || (substr($link, -1) == '?') ) $link = substr($link, 0, -1);

// Add the session ID when moving from different HTTP and HTTPS servers, or when SID is defined
   if ( ($add_session_id == true) && ($session_started == true) && (SESSION_FORCE_COOKIE_USE == 'False') ) {
     if (tep_not_null($SID)) {
       $_sid = $SID;
     } elseif ( ( ($request_type == 'NONSSL') && ($connection == 'SSL') && (ENABLE_SSL == true) ) || ( ($request_type == 'SSL') && ($connection == 'NONSSL') ) ) {
       if (HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN != HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN) {
         $_sid = tep_session_name() . '=' . tep_session_id();
       }
     }
   }

if ( (SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS == 'true') && ($search_engine_safe == true) ) {
     while (strstr($link, '&&')) $link = str_replace('&&', '&', $link);
     while (strstr($seo_link, '&&')) $seo_link = str_replace('&&', '&', $seo_link);

$link = str_replace('?', '/', $link);
     $link = str_replace('&', '/', $link);
     $link = str_replace('=', '/', $link);
     $seo_link = str_replace('?', '/', $seo_link);
     $seo_link = str_replace('&', '/', $seo_link);
     $seo_link = str_replace('=', '/', $seo_link);
     $seo_rewrite_link = str_replace('?', '/', $seo_rewrite_link);
     $seo_rewrite_link = str_replace('&', '/', $seo_rewrite_link);
     $seo_rewrite_link = str_replace('=', '/', $seo_rewrite_link);

$separator = '?';
   }

The difference is at the bottom? How can i get around this ... totally stumped?! I know from a while back i tried the Ultimate_SEO_URLSv22d_10 but couldn't get that to work so, maybe the above code is from that?

Help

Cheers!

Danny

Thought this was going to be a breeze by the instructions but got an error during step 4! Typical ... Im on a windows IIS server if that helps. When i looked through the code on my side and compared it to the install instructions i noticed a slight difference my code looks like the following:

Help

Cheers!

Danny

The instructions give specific code to replace but if yours is different it, in this case, makes no difference as we are replacing the entire function.

Just replace the entire tep_href_link() function with the new version.

Edited by FWR Media

I am using KissER Error Handling & Debugging with ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 .

As cache option I use sqllite.

When I first reset cache Everything is working fine. I tested with kiss error and almost no query. But after an hour when I test again for every product I get this query (I guess this is form tep_href_link function)

Number: 3

Time: 0.0003 Seconds.

Query: SELECT pd.products_name, m.manufacturers_name, cd.categories_name, p.products_model, p2c.categories_id FROM products_description pd INNER JOIN products_to_categories p2c ON p2c.products_id = pd.products_id INNER JOIN products p ON pd.products_id = p.products_id LEFT JOIN manufacturers m ON m.manufacturers_id = p.manufacturers_id INNER JOIN categories_description cd ON p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id AND cd.language_id='1' WHERE pd.products_id='6548' AND pd.language_id='1' LIMIT 1 .....

Until Number: 32 .....

I checked permissions and everything is fine. (file usu_cache.db is almost 1 mb)

I am using KissER Error Handling & Debugging with ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 .

As cache option I use sqllite.

When I first reset cache Everything is working fine. I tested with kiss error and almost no query. But after an hour when I test again for every product I get this query (I guess this is form tep_href_link function)

Hi the fact there is a query is no bug, in fact it is intentional.

One of the key benefits of USU5 PRO against all of the older versions ( right back to Chemos old version in 2005 ) is that it is viable for larger shops as the cache is set on a per page basis as opposed to one gigantic cache that includes everything.

With one gigantic cache the system breaks when the cache becomes over large which was a major problem.

The way USU5 works is that it caches all links that are required when the page is first loaded and the cache entry is first built .. this ensures that the main links are cached .. BUT ..

Most osCommerce pages have dynamic aspects where the shown product changes .. e.g. a specials box or random product box etc.

If the cache were to continue building ( as it did in USU5 ) then eventually the USU5 cache for a single page may in fact contain, in the case of large shops, thousands of links. The cache would become over large and the system crash.

So .. although the main links are cached the random links that are not present on every page load will not be.

Hope that makes sense.

I know you've covered this before, but I can't seem to find a solution for the problem.

Since installing this I am receiving a redirect loop error.

I'm installing it onto a modded 2.2 osc install.

Aside from being able to get no further than the index.php page, I am unable to see any configuration panel for the system in the admin side of the site - which is rather confusing.

I am running PHP 5.2.17 on an Apache server.

I have checked and re-checked that I have installed everything correctly, and I cannot think what it is that's causing this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you need any further info that I have neglected to include here, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks in advance.

I know you've covered this before, but I can't seem to find a solution for the problem.

As you say .. redirect loops were covered a few posts back .. so far it has always been incorrect configure.php settings.

In which case I've tried everything but the right setting. Any help would be appreciated. I have included the .htaccess and configure.php files.

The store is installed in: http://localhost/website

It's running on a local MAMP install using PHP 5.2.17.

/includes/configure.php

<?php
 define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://localhost/website');
 define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'http://localhost/website');
 define('ENABLE_SSL', 'false');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'http://localhost/website');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'http://localhost/website');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', 'website/');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', 'website/');
 define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/');
 define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');
 define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');
 define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');
 define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');
 define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');
 define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
 define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
 define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
 define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/website');
 define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');
 define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost');
 define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'root');
 define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', 'XXXXXX');
 define('DB_DATABASE', 'root');
 define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false');
 define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');
?>

.htaccess

SetEnv DEFAULT_PHP_VERSION 5

# Begin Ultimate SEO V2.2d 
Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On 

# RewriteBase instructions 
 # Change RewriteBase dependent on how your shop is accessed as below. 
 # http://www.mysite.com = RewriteBase / 
 # http://www.mysite.com/catalog/ = RewriteBase /catalog/  
 # http://www.mysite.com/catalog/shop/ = RewriteBase /catalog/shop/ 

# Change the following line using the instructions above  

RewriteBase /website/

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-(.*).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-(.*).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-by-(.*).html$ all-products.php?fl=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-(.*).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-(.*).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-au-(.*).html$ articles.php?authors_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-(.*).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-(.*).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-f-(.*).html$ faqdesk_info.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-fc-(.*).html$ faqdesk_index.php?faqPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-fri-(.*).html$ faqdesk_reviews_info.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-fra-(.*).html$ faqdesk_reviews_article.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-(.*).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-links-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pm-([0-9]+).html$ info_pages.php?pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-n-(.*).html$ newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-nc-(.*).html$ newsdesk_index.php?newsPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-nri-(.*).html$ newsdesk_reviews_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-nra-(.*).html$ newsdesk_reviews_article.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-po-([0-9]+).html$ pollbooth.php?pollid=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
# End Ultimate SEO V2.2d

Any help would be brilliant. Thanks.