The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

Any idea?

Question 1: -

documentation/operation.htm

Question 2: -

documentation/install_files/install_complete.htm

Pay attention to RewriteBase

I paid attention to RewriteBase during the installation but it didn't work. May you please check my htaccess file? Here it is

# $Id: .htaccess 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

#

# This is used with Apache WebServers

#

# For this to work, you must include the parameter 'Options' to

# the AllowOverride configuration

#

# Example:

#

# <Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs">

# AllowOverride Options

# </Directory>

#

# 'All' with also work. (This configuration is in the

# apache/conf/httpd.conf file)

# The following makes adjustments to the SSL protocol for Internet

# Explorer browsers

#<IfModule mod_setenvif.c>

# <IfDefine SSL>

# SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \

# nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \

# downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

# </IfDefine>

#</IfModule>

# If Search Engine Friendly URLs do not work, try enabling the

# following Apache configuration parameter

# AcceptPathInfo On

# Fix certain PHP values

# (commented out by default to prevent errors occuring on certain

# servers)

# php_value session.use_trans_sid 0

# php_value register_globals 1

/\ default .htaccess data, left it as it is.

\/ data I inserted from your extras/htaccess.txt file

# If you are getting errors you may need to comment this out like ..

# Options +FollowSymLinks

Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

# RewriteBase instructions

# Change RewriteBase dependent on how your shop is accessed as below.

# http://www.mysite.com = RewriteBase / <--- I changed this, just don't want to show for anonymity (do I need to inform all the three directories, or should my catalog root suffice?)

# http://www.mysite.com/catalog/ = RewriteBase /catalog/ <--- <--- I changed this..

# http://www.mysite.com/catalog/shop/ = RewriteBase /catalog/shop/ <--- <--- I changed this..

# Change RewriteBase using the instructions above

RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-p-([0-9]+).html$ product_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-c-([0-9_]+).html$ index.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

# Articles contribution

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-t-([0-9_]+).html$ articles.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-au-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

# Information pages

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php [NC,L,QSA]

# Links contribution

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-links-([0-9_]+).html$ links.php [NC,L,QSA]

# Newsdesk contribution

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-n-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nc-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_index.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nri-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_reviews_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nra-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_reviews_article.php [NC,L,QSA]

</IfModule>

Edited by here2learn

I paid attention to RewriteBase during the installation but it didn't work. May you please check my htaccess file? Here it is

You are changing the examples not the actual bit that needs changing.

# http://www.mysite.com = RewriteBase /

# http://www.mysite.com/catalog/ = RewriteBase /catalog/

# http://www.mysite.com/catalog/shop/ = RewriteBase /catalog/shop/

RewriteBase /

You are changing the examples not the actual bit that needs changing.

# http://www.mysite.com = RewriteBase /

# http://www.mysite.com/catalog/ = RewriteBase /catalog/

# http://www.mysite.com/catalog/shop/ = RewriteBase /catalog/shop/

RewriteBase /

Now it works. Being a newbie but having installed more than 10 addons, I don't believe I missed that!

If you allow me to make a really stupid question... does SEO URLs 5 help my site being indexed better by Google, i.e. when someone Google for a product name will this addon help they find the product in my site? IF so (and I believe it helps), where are the pages that Google "see"? I think they have to "see" pages with titles/metatags in order to index something.

A brief explanation of how SEO Url 5 works would be of great help!

Thanks.

Edited by here2learn

not sure I posted on the right forum...

Hello,

I upgraded from Chemos Ultimate Seo Urls version 2 (from which I made a slight modification as I replaced '-' by '_' in the urls).

My old products url read : product_number_one-p-125.html

Now, with Seo Urls Pro, I have an issue because of the underscore in the url.

product_number_one-p-125.html won't redirect to product-number-one/manufacturer/model-p-125.html

Is there a way not to loose our referencing and so to have the redirection works?

Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you.

OSC2.2

HHmm I hope I haven't messed things up.

Firs of all, I have installed the Italian language package, but it has never worked very well in the admin panel, infact everytime I tried to login, I would first see a string of errors, at the bottom of which I could select the language. Once that was set back to En, everything was fine.

Now I have been working on Ultimate SEO (Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_r205); I have been as careful as possible in making the necessary changes and to upload everything in the right place, BUT not I cannot access the admin panel at all:(

Below is the string of errors I get.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am using a MAC, FF4.0 and OSC 2.3.1

Forgot to say that the shop looks fine, THe problem is only with the admin panel.

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_boxes.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_boxes.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_boxes.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_action_recorder.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_action_recorder.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_action_recorder.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_dashboard.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_dashboard.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_dashboard.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_header_tags.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_header_tags.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_header_tags.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_order_total.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_order_total.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_order_total.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_payment.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_payment.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_payment.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_shipping.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_shipping.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_shipping.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_social_bookmarks.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_social_bookmarks.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/italian/modules/cfg_modules/cfgm_social_bookmarks.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/includes/classes/cfg_modules.php on line 28

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_languages() in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/adminvetrina/login.php on line 112

Edited by arka

HHmm I hope I haven't messed things up.

Forgot to say that the shop looks fine, THe problem is only with the admin panel.

Nothing to do with USU5 you have a load of files missing from admin.

Also you may want to change the name of your admin directory now as you just posted it on a public forum.

Edited by FWR Media

Hey Rob, & any fellow memcache'rs;

Some time back you mentioned that you're using memcache, are you getting a better hit/miss ratio than what I'm reporting?

I can see that there's relatively few people here who are using it, what kind of results are others getting and what should be expected?

Also, some time back I thought you said something about using "Reset USU5 Cache" to reset the memcache. That doesn't work for me.

And while we're at it, when using memcache what setting would be typical for the admin setting for days to store the cache? Or does that matter?

Thanks.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/374089-tep-href-link-for-a-manufacturer-and-subcategory/

Hi Robert,

I started a thread in the general forum that hasn't quite been resolved yet, so I thought I'd ask you directly if you don't mind.

I'm using USU5, and if I filter the product listings for LCD TVs (category id 31) to just the manufacturer Sony (manufacturer id 27), the url that appears is something like www.example-tv-store.com/LCDs-c-31.html?filter_id=27&sort=2a.

Is there a way to create a tep_href link that would take me to this page directly?

http://forums.oscomm...nd-subcategory/

Hi Robert,

I started a thread in the general forum that hasn't quite been resolved yet, so I thought I'd ask you directly if you don't mind.

I'm using USU5, and if I filter the product listings for LCD TVs (category id 31) to just the manufacturer Sony (manufacturer id 27), the url that appears is something like www.example-tv-store.com/LCDs-c-31.html?filter_id=27&sort=2a.

Is there a way to create a tep_href link that would take me to this page directly?

tep_href_link( FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'cPath=31&filter_id=27&sort=2a' )

Your contrib asks me to find this in includes/functions/general.php:

////
// Redirect to another page or site
 function tep_redirect($url) {
   if ( (strstr($url, "\n") != false) || (strstr($url, "\r") != false) ) { 
     tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'NONSSL', false));
   }

if ( (ENABLE_SSL == true) && (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on') ) { // We are loading an SSL page
     if (substr($url, 0, strlen(HTTP_SERVER)) == HTTP_SERVER) { // NONSSL url
       $url = HTTPS_SERVER . substr($url, strlen(HTTP_SERVER)); // Change it to SSL
     }
   }

header('Location: ' . $url);

tep_exit();
 }

And replace with this:

/**
 * ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 PRO by FWR Media
 * Redirect to another page or site
 */
   }

if ( (ENABLE_SSL == true) && (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on') ) { // We are loading an SSL page
     }
   }
   if ( false !== strpos($url, '&') ){
     $url = str_replace('&', '&', $url);
   }
   session_write_close();
   exit;
 }

However, my file is modified, so I had replaced this (notice the commented out lines):

////
 // OTF contrib begins
 //function tep_redirect($url) {
 //  if ( (strstr($url, "\n") != false) || (strstr($url, "\r") != false) ) { 
 //    tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'NONSSL', false));
 //  }
 // OTF contrib ends

}
   }

tep_exit();
 }

With this:

////
 // OTF contrib begins
 //  }
 // OTF contrib ends

}
   }

}
   session_write_close();
   exit;
 }

Does the commented out lines - done when I installed the OTF contrib - interfer with your contribution somehow?

Edited by here2learn

Your contrib asks me to find this in includes/functions/general.php:

In my opinion you should replace the code with exactly what I wrote ( which is why I wrote it ).

I haven't a clue what OTF contribution is but there should not be new lines or carriage returns in a URL.

In my opinion you should replace the code with exactly what I wrote ( which is why I wrote it ).

I haven't a clue what OTF contribution is but there should not be new lines or carriage returns in a URL.

OTF is the Product Attributes Option Type Feature addon

----------------------------------------------------------------
Open catalog/includes/functions/general.php

---------------------
FIND: (around line 25)

}

REPLACE with

// OTF contrib begins
 //  }
 // OTF contrib ends

Since I didn't want to erase that part and compromise the OTF I compared what you asked to replace, with your new code, and the only bit that changed is:

tep_exit();
 }

To

}
   session_write_close();
   exit;
 }

Everything is working fine. No errors so far with your addon, other than not being able to display the path, just the product name. I tried adding a MODEL and a MANUFACTURER to a product, and the path stil didn't appear in the generated SEO URL... only the product name appears.

I'll install it from the beginning again, using a backup.

Hi there,

hope you can help me with this. As you might remember yesterday I had endless problems with the Italian translation, so I have decided to start again from scratch (at least now I know what I am supposed to do... up to a point:) ).

Anyway, I have downloaded the Italian language pack ONLY for the shop and NOT for the admin panel (because that's where all the problems where).

I have now started working on ULTIMATE SEO and everything goes fine until I upload the last file, catalog/ADMIN/includes/functions/general.php, because now the admin panel gives me the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_languages() in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/admin/index.php on line 15

If I take this file out and put the old one in, everything goes back to normal.

Any ideas?

Just to make sure I have not been my usual dopey self, here is the end of that file where the change is supposed to go:

// nl2br() prior PHP 4.2.0 did not convert linefeeds on all OSs (it only converted \n)

function tep_convert_linefeeds($from, $to, $string) {

if ((PHP_VERSION < "4.0.5") && is_array($from)) {

return preg_replace('/(' . implode('|', $from) . ')/', $to, $string);

} else {

return str_replace($from, $to, $string);

}

}

/**

* ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 PRO by FWR Media

* Reset the various cache systems

* @param string $action

*/

function tep_reset_cache_data_usu5( $action = false ) {

if ( $action == 'reset' ) {

$usu5_path = realpath( dirname( __FILE__ ) . '/../../../' ) . '/' . DIR_WS_MODULES . 'ultimate_seo_urls5/';

switch( USU5_CACHE_SYSTEM ) {

case 'file':

$path_to_cache = $usu5_path . 'cache_system/cache/';

$it = new DirectoryIterator( $path_to_cache );

while( $it->valid() ) {

if ( !$it->isDot() && is_readable( $path_to_cache . $it->getFilename() ) && ( substr( $it->getFilename(), -6 ) == '.cache' ) ) {

@unlink( $path_to_cache . $it->getFilename() );

}

$it->next();

}

break;

case 'mysql':

tep_db_query( 'TRUNCATE TABLE `usu_cache`' );

break;

case 'memcache':

if ( class_exists('Memcache') ){

include $usu5_path . 'interfaces/cache_interface.php';

include $usu5_path . 'cache_system/memcache.php';

Memcache_Cache_Module::iAdmin()->initiate()

->flushOut();

}

break;

case 'sqlite':

include $usu5_path . 'interfaces/cache_interface.php';

include $usu5_path . 'cache_system/sqlite.php';

Sqlite_Cache_Module::admini()->gc();

break;

}

tep_db_query( "UPDATE " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " SET configuration_value='false' WHERE configuration_key='USU5_RESET_CACHE'" );

}

} // end function

?>

Edited by arka

Quick update... I don't think I have done anything, but the line where the fatal Error is has now changed back to 112 :blink: (which is what I got last night).

What I reported above must be right as I did cut and paste to get it here.

Edited by arka

i love this contrib. thank you first and foremost...BUT i have never pulled out my hair as much as i have on this module lol

my pages are all showing http://www.snazzycat.com/product_info.php/bone-beads-p-856 with product_info.phpin the URL, i just cannot seem to get rid of the product_info.php so its a simple URL www.snazzycat.com/bone-beads-p-856

also the categories are showing up http://www.snazzycat.com/index.php/wire-thread-c-39 with index.php, i cannot remove the index.php

rewrite im using is hte one that came with the contrib. please someone point me to the right direction before i loose all of my hair...... :(

Hi,

USU5 is working fine as is the .../extra/usu5 XML Site Maps. Thank for a great contribution.

It seems the site map index.php creates maps for categories, products, and manufacturers by default.

Since I use Article Manger I added that code to generate a map for article_info.php.

My question is what about the other "standard" site pages like shipping, conditions, privacy, etc?

Also, do you have any suggestions for Reviews, FAQ and Links? Since these are table driven one should be able to add re-purposed code similar to "manufacturers".

Are there any opinions as to the value of these types of pages in a sitemap for Google or Bing?

Thanks,

Ralph

Here's the code I added to the site map index.php for Articles. Did I miss anything?

In function create_single_sitemap_index--
$detail = array( 'url' => tep_href_link( 'sitemapArticles' . $filename_suffix ), 
    				'lastmod' => date( "Y-m-d" ), 
    				'freq' => 'weekly', 
    				'priority' => '0.5' ); 
usu5_node_create( $doc, $root, $detail, true );

In function usu5_create_sitemap_set --
/** 
* Articles_sitemap 
*/

$detail = array(); 
usu5_xml_init( $doc, $root); 
$query = "SELECT a.articles_id, a.articles_date_added, a.articles_last_modified FROM " . TABLE_ARTICLES . " a ORDER BY a.articles_last_modified DESC, a.articles_date_added DESC"; 
$result = tep_db_query( $query ); 
$count = 1; 
while ( $row = tep_db_fetch_array( $result ) ) { 
 	$detail = array( 'url' => tep_href_link( FILENAME_ARTICLE_INFO, 'articles_id=' . (int)$row['articles_id'], 'NONSSL', false ), 
      				'lastmod' => ( strtotime( $row['articles_last_modified'] ) > strtotime( $row['articles_date_added'] ) ) ?  date( "Y-m-d", strtotime( $row['articles_last_modified'] ) ) : date( "Y-m-d", strtotime( $row['articles_date_added'] ) ), 
      				'freq' => 'weekly', 
      				'priority' => '0.5' ); 
 	usu5_node_create( $doc, $root, $detail ); 
} 
tep_db_free_result( $result ); 
usu5_xml_exists( $doc, 'sitemapArticles' . $filename_suffix );

I noticed that when I use these quotes symbols in names:

"«" (html code «)

"»" (html code »)

For example:

Product «Apple iPad 2 64 GB»

the links are not working.

I found the solution myself. Just add to the character_conversion pack:

'«' => '', '»' => ''

Hi there,

hope you can help me with this. As you might remember yesterday I had endless problems with the Italian translation, so I have decided to start again from scratch (at least now I know what I am supposed to do... up to a point:) ).

Anyway, I have downloaded the Italian language pack ONLY for the shop and NOT for the admin panel (because that's where all the problems where).

I have now started working on ULTIMATE SEO and everything goes fine until I upload the last file, catalog/ADMIN/includes/functions/general.php, because now the admin panel gives me the following error:

If I take this file out and put the old one in, everything goes back to normal.

Any ideas?

Just to make sure I have not been my usual dopey self, here is the end of that file where the change is supposed to go:

That function is defined in the ADMIN version of /includes/functions/general.php, but not in the catalog version.

If you accidentally uploaded the catalog version into the admin you would get that error.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

That function is defined in the ADMIN version of /includes/functions/general.php, but not in the catalog version.

If you accidentally uploaded the catalog version into the admin you would get that error.

Hi there,

I have double checked again, but to be extra sure I have reloaded the files (both under Admin/includes and Catalog/includes), but the outcome has not changed.

If I change the file back within catalog/admin everything is back to normal.

For reference, here is againb the error I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_get_languages() in /web/htdocs/www.autosvezzamento.it/home/catalog/admin/login.php on line 112

One more thing, in case it helps, I have loaded a WYSIWYG editor (TinyMCE), but I don't think it would influence ULTIMATE SEO.

Hi there,

I have double checked again, but to be extra sure I have reloaded the files (both under Admin/includes and Catalog/includes), but the outcome has not changed.

If I change the file back within catalog/admin everything is back to normal.

For reference, here is againb the error I get:

One more thing, in case it helps, I have loaded a WYSIWYG editor (TinyMCE), but I don't think it would influence ULTIMATE SEO.

Andrea

Your question has been answered above.

This is an issue with your osCommerce installation and nothing at all to do with this contribution or support in this thread.

Apologies are in order... I am indeed a dope:(

As it turned out after re-editing the files from scratch, now it works. Obviously I must have edited an admin file as if it was a catalog one or viceversa.

Sorry for wasting your time.

A,

Is there a way to have url with underscores (www.estore.com/my_product-p-57.html) redirected to www.estore.com/my-product-p-57.html

My old urls have underscores (_) and I didn't find out how to fix that. So if a visitor comes from one of the old urls, there is a 404 not found page.

Thank you for your help.

OSC2.2