• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

unfortunately I still get the error I was getting in the older version:

PHP Warning: SQLiteDatabase::query() [<a href='sqlitedatabase.query'>sqlitedatabase.query</a>]: column cache_name is not unique in /home/username/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache_system/sqlite.php on line 130

can something be done to correct it?

~ Don't mistake my kindness for weakness ~

Hello Robert,

Got an error message after resetting the cache

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Sqlite_Cache_Module::admini() in /home/***/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1510

I updated from r197 to r205 and I noticed while following the error that it says admini

include $usu5_path . 'interfaces/cache_interface.php';
           include $usu5_path . 'cache_system/memcache.php';
           Memcache_Cache_Module::[u][b]iAdmin[/b][/u]()->initiate()
                                          ->flushOut();
         }
         break;
       case 'sqlite':
         include $usu5_path . 'interfaces/cache_interface.php';
         include $usu5_path . 'cache_system/sqlite.php';
         Sqlite_Cache_Module::[u][b]admini[/b][/u]()->gc(); 
         break;

But that might be correct, just looks strange to me a novice.

Once again, thank you for creating is must have contribution.

Cheers

can something be done to correct it?

Well it looks like your code/database has some issues that I haven't planned for, also the fact that it is only you reporting this suggests to me that it is localised .. I won't be adding this to the revision repository just yet but nevertheless I would like it to be handled gracefully.

Try the attached file, reset the DB and let me know how it goes please.

sqlite.php

Edited by FWR Media

Hello Robert,

Got an error message after resetting the cache

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Sqlite_Cache_Module::admini() in /home/***/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1510

admini is correct looks like the sqlite.php file didn't overwrite .. sure you uploaded the uploads directory?

Try the attached file, reset the DB and let me know how it goes please.

thank you, I have uploaded the new sqlite.php file, will see if I get errors again and report back. By reset the DB I'm assuming you mean reset the cache in admin?

Edited by Biancoblu

~ Don't mistake my kindness for weakness ~

admini is correct looks like the sqlite.php file didn't overwrite .. sure you uploaded the uploads directory?

I will do it again

Cheers

Edited by pederb

Now it works, I guess I missed one of the files.

My pleasure Peder.

Hey Robert,

I upgraded to the newest version - everything is working fine, except the sitemaps.

I have a store with german as the default language + english as the 2nd language.

Sitemaps sitemapProducts_english.xml and so on get created correctly, but the URLs are the same as the default language (german)

There is no /en/ in the URL and not the english version of the URL as well.

What am I doing wrong?

Hey Robert,

I upgraded to the newest version - everything is working fine, except the sitemaps.

I have a store with german as the default language + english as the 2nd language.

Sitemaps sitemapProducts_english.xml and so on get created correctly, but the URLs are the same as the default language (german)

There is no /en/ in the URL and not the english version of the URL as well.

What am I doing wrong?

Multi language sitemaps is an alpha aspect of USU5 PRO so I doubt you are doing anything wrong as all you have to do is visit the sitemap index.php

Could you PM me the link to your site outlining the languages that you have please?

Hello,

I asked this is the support thread but it got missed with the announcement of your new update. Thank you for all that you do for the OSc community

I just noticed in my sitemaps that product are being listed multiple times, is this normal?

I have deleted the sitemaps and ran the index.php file to create them again and they still have duplicate entries.

http://www.snipercompany.com/sitemapProducts.xml

Any suggestions?

I should note that this only happens on the sitemapProducts.xml not the others.

Have you created a greek character_conversion file and saved it as the correct charset?

And which version of USU5 are you using?

Hi my friend yes its working now, i created a greek character conversion file.... Do you want me to send it to you, to include it in next version.

I am currently using Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_r205 for 2.3.1

Did I thank you for this awesome contribution???

Check out the great Alternative Administration System addon for osCommerce!

Multi language sitemaps is an alpha aspect of USU5 PRO so I doubt you are doing anything wrong as all you have to do is visit the sitemap index.php

Could you PM me the link to your site outlining the languages that you have please?

Okay thanks, sent you a PM with the info!

Could you point me to where in the code you build the product name that goes into the url?

Answering my own question for others who might be interested:

grep -R "function linkTextOrder" *

I won't bother to post my hack since Robert doesn't need to answer questions about this on his support thread.

G.

Hi Robert, I just installed the latest version of your Ultimate SEO on a fresh OSC install. I'm getting this error when I set the URI format to rewrite:

"the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete"

I copied the .htaccess from the install files exactly (changing the rewritebase to my directory, of course)

Any ideas how to get this working?

Thanks a million !

Rachel M.

Hi my friend yes its working now, i created a greek character conversion file.... Do you want me to send it to you, to include it in next version.

I am currently using Ultimate_Seo_Urls_5_PRO_r205 for 2.3.1

Yes please, I will PM you my email.

I just noticed in my sitemaps that product are being listed multiple times, is this normal?

I had the same thing happen in my test setup which has the standard 3 osc languages installed and I got 3 entries generated per product. As with you, only in sitemapsProducts.xml (not sure why categories wasn't showing triplicates). Going into admin and deleting the unused 2 languages removed the extra entries and now have only 1 entry per product.

G.

For those using the sitemaps extra

Please replace catalog/usu5_sitemaps/index.php with the attached.

index.php

Hi Robert, I just installed the latest version of your Ultimate SEO on a fresh OSC install. I'm getting this error when I set the URI format to rewrite:

"the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete"

I copied the .htaccess from the install files exactly (changing the rewritebase to my directory, of course)

Any ideas how to get this working?

Thanks a million !

There is not enough information for me to judge this.

Is this happening to all urls or just some?

Please PM me a link to the site.

thanks for the upload Robert, I replaced the index.php file but there's still the same data in sitemapCategories_english.xml as in sitemapCategories.xml >_<

thanks for the upload Robert, I replaced the index.php file but there's still the same data in sitemapCategories_english.xml as in sitemapCategories.xml >_<

The upload was for a bug where multiple products were shown. About your problem I haven't a clue as I can't replicate it.

On my systems the language sitemaps are created correctly.

Hi Robert,

1st may I say, thanks, this addon is great :)

I have found a odd problem, even with R205.

We have a lighting website, and have moved some categories around.

Example :-

http://www.lightingathome.co.uk/ceiling-lights/pendants-c-273_267.html

Pendants was in indoor lighting.

http://www.lightingathome.co.uk/indoor-lighting-c-266.html

So google is still indexing the old link, as it can still be seen, and not ending on the 404 page.

http://www.lightingathome.co.uk/ceiling-lights/pendants-c-266_267.html

Any Ideas ?

Cheers

Mark

So google is still indexing the old link, as it can still be seen, and not ending on the 404 page.

Any Ideas ?

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark

The problem is that those are all valid urls.

I would suggest you utilise the new URI redirect system.

includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls/includes/uri_redirects_array.php

You build a redirect array like: -

$usu5_uri_redirects = array( 'hardware-c-99'  => array( 'index.php', 'cPath=1' ),
                          	'hardware-c-101' => array( 'index.php', 'cPath=1' ),
                          	'de/hardware-c-101' => array( 'index.php', 'cPath=1' ) );

Here e.g. hardware-c-99 redirects to the current correct seo url for index.php with a cPath of 1

Hi Mark

The problem is that those are all valid urls.

I would suggest you utilise the new URI redirect system.

includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls/includes/uri_redirects_array.php

You build a redirect array like: -

$usu5_uri_redirects = array( 'hardware-c-99'  => array( 'index.php', 'cPath=1' ),
                          	'hardware-c-101' => array( 'index.php', 'cPath=1' ),
                          	'de/hardware-c-101' => array( 'index.php', 'cPath=1' ) );

Here e.g. hardware-c-99 redirects to the current correct seo url for index.php with a cPath of 1

Hi Robert,

So is there no error checking to check if a Category , is still part of the Parent Category?

I have also tried what you said. And it didn't do anything.

$usu5_uri_redirects = array( 'pendants-c-266_267' => array( 'index.php', 'cPath=273_267' ) );

Please advise if above is correct.

Hi Robert,

So is there no error checking to check if a Category , is still part of the Parent Category?

I have also tried what you said. And it didn't do anything.

$usu5_uri_redirects = array( 'pendants-c-266_267' => array( 'index.php', 'cPath=273_267' ) );

Please advise if above is correct.

have you reset the cache since you moved the category?