• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

I don't understand the question. If you mean how do you get rid of the debug information at the bottom of the site then the answer is .. turn it off in admin.

Yes, admins "Turn debug reporting on" section, make false when improved. I was careless of me. I'm sorry. Thanks

Note: I'm trying to figure out the English with google translation. Therefore, English sentences can be broken down. I'm sorry.

Edited by phpbilgi

I still can not resolve the problem with oscsid ... So I will wish to uninstall registry keys. What are the keys to delete?

If you have a problem with persistent session id/osCsid then it is irrelevant which uri rewrite contribution you do or do not use .. your set up needs to be properly sorted.

Edited by FWR Media

If you have a problem with persistent session id/osCsid then it is irrelevant which uri rewrite contribution you do or do not use .. your set up needs to be properly sorted.

In fact I did not say that my problem of oscsid osCsid is not persistent on my site. I checked my files and configures everything is ok. I rechecked the installation of the contribution is everything is ok. I really do not know what to do ...

Edited by kervano

I rechecked the installation of the contribution is everything is ok. I really do not know what to do ...

Persistent osCsid is nothing .. repeat NOTHING .. to do with this contribution, if you have a persistent session key => value in the querystring then your settings are wrong .. but I've said this before .. please take this issue where it belongs .. the general forum.

Edited by FWR Media

Hi Your contribution is great! I have two problems right now that may or may not have something to do with your contribution though could you look at them and let me know? I dont want to post it in here if it's not something that directly relates but they might... Here are the two links

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/356557-unique-cpath-problem/

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/356558-problem-with-google-xml-sitemap/

Again I do use your package but Im not entirely sure it has to do with yours or theirs.. Thank you FWR :)

Hey Robert,

Just thought I would repost since my message got covered by other posts.

You suggested to use this contribution: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6583

There is a latest version of v. 1.4. Is it okay to install that or should it be 1.3?

Thanks

I had the same problem as Robert. I was able to fix "The No Product Found" error by changing the following line in:

catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php and catalog/includes/modules/new_products.php

Original Line in each file:

$p_details = '<a href="' . tep_href_link('product_info.php?products_id='.$p_id) . '">'.tep_image_button('button_details.gif', '', ' class="btn1"').'</a>';

Fixed Line in each file:

$p_details = '<a href="'.tep_href_link("product_info.php","products_id=".$p_id).'">'.tep_image_button('button_details.gif', '', ' class="btn1"').'</a>';

This worked for me. I hope it works for you. Great Contribution.

Thanks

This has happened to me the last three template I have added this too. I simply removed the details buttons from the pages, but working on one now that I need to keep the buttons. I don't have the code you have. It has been modified. It seems to happen only on the templates have a add to card button added. It seems to be here <td style="height:53px "><a href="' . tep_href_link('product_info.php?products_id='.$p_id) . '">'.tep_image_button("button_details.gif").'</a><br />'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '3').'<br /><a href="'.tep_href_link("products_new.php","action=buy_now&products_id=".$p_id).'">'.tep_image_button('button_add_to_cart1.gif').'</a></td> I will try to sort it out and post if I find the answer

Bo

i put in my site ULTIMATE_Seo_Urls_5_r141_stable. I use templated version of osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2a.

i make allready new instalation and have a problem.

i can not view in the Categories field installed productions. All links are redirected to the index.php

Hey Robert,

Just thought I would repost since my message got covered by other posts.

You suggested to use this contribution: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6583

There is a latest version of v. 1.4. Is it okay to install that or should it be 1.3?

Thanks

Anyone looking for an answer to this. I just figured it out on my own. You have to use the latest version 1.4.

This has happened to me the last three template I have added this too. I simply removed the details buttons from the pages, but working on one now that I need to keep the buttons. I don't have the code you have. It has been modified. It seems to happen only on the templates have a add to card button added. It seems to be here <td style="height:53px "><a href="' . tep_href_link('product_info.php?products_id='.$p_id) . '">'.tep_image_button("button_details.gif").'</a><br />'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '3').'<br /><a href="'.tep_href_link("products_new.php","action=buy_now&products_id=".$p_id).'">'.tep_image_button('button_add_to_cart1.gif').'</a></td> I will try to sort it out and post if I find the answer

Bo

The link wrapper is being used wrongly.

tep_href_link('product_info.php?products_id='.$p_id)

Should be ..

tep_href_link( FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $p_id )

i put in my site ULTIMATE_Seo_Urls_5_r141_stable. I use templated version of osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2a.

i make allready new instalation and have a problem.

i can not view in the Categories field installed productions. All links are redirected to the index.php

This has already been covered in this support topic a number of times. There is some bad javascript in the template.

The link wrapper is being used wrongly.

tep_href_link('product_info.php?products_id='.$p_id)

Should be ..

tep_href_link( FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $p_id )

Thanks Robert, I will make a note of it so I can remember the next time I see it.

Just reverse the install instructions. For the DB look in usu5_updates/r96_to_r119

This is a good time to reaffirm that USU5 has no known issues.

Hi there. I have tried to do the uninstall, and the front end of my site has completely disappeared. Must I change something in the htaccess in /catalog?

Hi there. I have tried to do the uninstall, and the front end of my site has completely disappeared. Must I change something in the htaccess in /catalog?

Forget the htaccess question, my catalog folder doesn't even have one and when i made one i got the back end screwing up too.

I manually went backwards on all the code changing steps, ran the db uninstall file indicated, and flash, the whole thing is gone. I can see USU5 is gone in the admin side, so it has uninstalled, but why has it dragged down the front end too? Am I being a complete novice?

Hi,

I've installed this contribution but I think I've got a slight problem, right now links show in this format:

example.com/name_of_the_product-p-1.html

I have a product called "XXXXXX T-1" but when I add the product with that name only "XXXXXX" shows up in the link:

example.com/XXXXXX-p-1.html

and when I only type in "t-1" in the product name it displays fine(obviously without XXXXXX), is there any way to have the whole product name "XXXXXX t-1" displayed in the link?

edit,

is ther a way to remove the product number "p-1" from the link?

Edited by ronin13

Hi,

I've installed this contribution but I think I've got a slight problem, right now links show in this format:

example.com/name_of_the_product-p-1.html

I have a product called "XXXXXX T-1" but when I add the product with that name only "XXXXXX" shows up in the link:

example.com/XXXXXX-p-1.html

and when I only type in "t-1" in the product name it displays fine(obviously without XXXXXX), is there any way to have the whole product name "XXXXXX t-1" displayed in the link?

Hyphens are special characters that will be stripped so ..

XXXXXX t-1 .. becomes ..

XXXXXX 1

The space and the number 1 will be removed leaving XXXXXX this is standard and correct operation.

is ther a way to remove the product number "p-1" from the link?

Nope .. the -p-1 is an entirely necessary marker signifying product_info.php?product_id=1

Edited by FWR Media

Well it may be correct for some but not for my shop... is there a way to have t-1 in the link?

Yes, you would need to modify the code.

USU5 does not check for products status. For a redirect to work before the USU5 404 kicks in it would have to be applied in catalog/includes/application_top.php before the usu class is initiated ..

// ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 by FWR Media
 if ( !isset($seo_urls) || !is_object($seo_urls) ){
   include_once DIR_WS_MODULES . 'ultimate_seo_urls5' . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'classes' . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'usu.php';
   $seo_urls = new usu($languages_id, $request_type, $session_started, $SID);
 }
 $seo_urls->initiate($SID, $languages_id, $language);

Hi Robert, Marie,

I have the same problem with a lot of products changing and i get a lot of 404 that i would like to redirect to a new product, but i don't know how to do it.

Can you help?

Thanks.

Edited by Lary_an

Hi there,

I know this error appears elsewhere in the forum and the advice is to upgrade to r141 but I installed r141 the first time around and I've also checked the installation as best I can but can't fathom it out. This results in the shipping getting calculated as £1 in google checkout when I've set it to £0.00 in the Zone Shipping module. I have removed usu5 and google checkout with zone shipping works fine.

The googlecheckout integration tool reports the following usu5-related message (which is why I'm here and not posting to a googlecheckout list):

Error parsing XML; message from parser is: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'br'.

Followed by:

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: USU5 could not find a valid base filename, please inform the developer. in <b>/home/golfgear/public_html/includes/application_top.php</b> on line <b>69</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/golfgear/public_html/includes/application_top.php:69) in <b>/home/golfgear/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php</b> on line <b>102</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/golfgear/public_html/includes/application_top.php:69) in <b>/home/golfgear/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php</b> on line <b>102</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: USU5 could not find a valid base filename, please inform the developer. in <b>/home/golfgear/public_html/includes/application_top.php</b> on line <b>69</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/golfgear/public_html/includes/application_top.php:69) in <b>/home/golfgear/public_html/googlecheckout/library/googleresponse.php</b> on line <b>136</b><br />

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<merchant-calculation-results xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2">

<results>

<result shipping-name="Zones: Zones Rates" address-id="758172481581128">

<shipping-rate currency="GBP">0</shipping-rate>

<shippable>true</shippable>

</result>

</results>

</merchant-calculation-results>

Edited by andygolf

Hi there,

I've tried to sort this out again with no luck. I've removed usu5 and google checkout with zone shipping works ok. I've gone through the install again very carefully but still can't get this working.

Any advice?

Hello,

I have problems with USU5 and HeaderTags SEO working together.

All pages are working fine but product_info.php is'nt filling out nothing, not the Title, Description or Keywords.

When I turn off USU5, product_info.php is working fine as everything else, so it seems like something is wrong with these two addons working together.

Is there someone that have had same problem or someone that could help me fixing this annoying error?

Regards

Johga

Edited by Johga

Hello,

I have problems with USU5 and HeaderTags SEO working together.

All pages are working fine but product_info.php is'nt filling out nothing, not the Title, Description or Keywords.

When I turn off USU5, product_info.php is working fine as everything else, so it seems like something is wrong with these two addons working together.

Is there someone that have had same problem or someone that could help me fixing this annoying error?

Regards

Johga

USU5 has no problems but header tags SEO cannot handle path based uris. Therefore with rewrite uris selected header tags should have no problems but with standard uris it breaks.

For the record I recommend KissMT over header tags.

Edited by FWR Media