• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

Hello,

I've just recently started getting the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5084747 bytes) in .../includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/Usu_Cache_FileSystem.php on line 32

I noticed that this was briefly mentioned earlier in this thread but I did not see a solution. I have roughly 12,000 products in about 100 categories (just an estimate). Is there something that can be done to correct this issue?

Thanks.

Hello,

I've just recently started getting the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5084747 bytes) in .../includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/Usu_Cache_FileSystem.php on line 32

I noticed that this was briefly mentioned earlier in this thread but I did not see a solution. I have roughly 12,000 products in about 100 categories (just an estimate). Is there something that can be done to correct this issue?

Thanks.

Yes I have seen this before, one user has 50,000 products and had the same issue, send me a personal email and I'll send back the modded files.

I have sent an email. Thank you for your help.

Files sent. Baby bed time now so back in about 30 mins. Let me know how it goes.

Robert,

I received your email. I made a backup of the old files, uploaded the new files, and reset the cache. I also re-enabled gzip compression. All seems to be working as expected and I am no longer receiving the error message.

I truly appreciate you taking the time to help me. I'm off to install KissER Error Handling & Debugging now. :)

Thanks.

Just found I can use the traditional rewrites but was wondering if there is any advantage/disadvantage to having the URL no display the categories.

Would it be better to have it be www.xxx.com/movies-dvd-batman-p-111

Instead of how the traditional rewrite makes it just display the product name? ie. www.xxx.com/batman-p-111

Hi Robert,

Thank you for such a great contribution. I followed all the details from your walkthrough and I got it all right, there is only one issue that I dont understand why is happening. On my shop, you can go and take a look at it here (http://www.accessories-iphone.com/iphoneaccessory/index.php) in the middle area where you can see the NEW items added, if you click on the image of the item, it will take you to the correct description page for that item, but if you click on the green DETAILS button, it takes you to a "Product not found!" page, the same thing happens if you click on the left side menu, it will take you to the right page where all the items for that menu are but when you click on the DETAILS button for any item it take you to the same "Product not found!" page, the image link is correct but the button link is not. Could you give me a hand and help me solve this issue, my knowledge of PHP is almost zero, sorry.

Thank you for any reply.

Roberto Filho

Hi Robert,

Thank you for such a great contribution. I followed all the details from your walkthrough and I got it all right, there is only one issue that I dont understand why is happening. On my shop, you can go and take a look at it here (http://www.accessories-iphone.com/iphoneaccessory/index.php) in the middle area where you can see the NEW items added, if you click on the image of the item, it will take you to the correct description page for that item, but if you click on the green DETAILS button, it takes you to a "Product not found!" page, the same thing happens if you click on the left side menu, it will take you to the right page where all the items for that menu are but when you click on the DETAILS button for any item it take you to the same "Product not found!" page, the image link is correct but the button link is not. Could you give me a hand and help me solve this issue, my knowledge of PHP is almost zero, sorry.

Thank you for any reply.

Roberto Filho

Hi Roberto

There is something wrong with the coding of the details button it doesn't have a products_id so an seo url is not being produced but even the standard osCommerce link has no products_id so could never work.

Thank you so much for the reply Robert. You wouldnt happen to know where I can make that change so it can have the link in the button as well? I had installed the UltraPics - MS2 Image Addon Pack! and it was working fine, I mean that the DETAIL button was getting the Product_ID but after I installed the Ultimate _SEO it lost that piece of code. Thank you for all the help.

Roberto

Thank you so much for the reply Robert. You wouldnt happen to know where I can make that change so it can have the link in the button as well? I had installed the UltraPics - MS2 Image Addon Pack! and it was working fine, I mean that the DETAIL button was getting the Product_ID but after I installed the Ultimate _SEO it lost that piece of code. Thank you for all the help.

Roberto

Hard to say Roberto as you obviously have modified code.

If your code uses the correct tep_href_link() function to generate urls then it would work.

the "What's New?" detail button looks just fine so the problem seems to be in the includes/modules/product_listing.php file ( you may use a different file here like product_listing_col.php ).

Thank you so much for the help Robert, I will take a closer look and see if I can figure out, otherwise I will just go back on one of the backups and forget for now the Ultimate _SEO, only for know :) thank you again and best of lucks with all.

Roberto

Oh crap, here we are again.

Just installed the ULTIMATE SEO URLS 5 and great stuff everything working exceptionally well.

BUT!!!

When clicking the 'Details' button it produces the 'PRODUCT NOT FOUND' page. In the usual manor I have scanned the forum and tinternet for an answer but with no positive results, lots of talk about server mods and work arounds to display a message on the 'PNF' page.

Of course clicking the title and image produces the desired product information, but as we all know most customers are not always the brightest of buttons.

So my question is: has there been a solution to this 'PNF' problem, what is the most likely cause and does Jesus play the guitar.

All educated or experienced help appreciated, random guesses just at to confusion so just the facts please.

Thanks in advance, Henlow!

All educated or experienced help appreciated, random guesses just at to confusion so just the facts please.

Comments like that are more likely to get you summarily ignored rather than a better class of help. You should be extremely grateful for any and all free help you receive.

The problem is a simple one, the coding of your details button is incorrect or USU5 would produce the correct link. Find the code for the button and either convert it to using the tep_href_link() function in the correct manner or if you need assistance with the code just post the salient part here ( not the whole file ).

I'll have a think about this .. it has been requested before. It could certainly be added and at no overhead as the registry already has the category names.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for this great contribution, I just upgraded from an old chemo version and everything is just working great.

And I was wondering if there has been anything done about the possibility to add category and subcategory names to product urls like Justin suggested it on page 4 of the forum ?

For the path based uris, would the second example I gave be feasible? Having it come out like /catalog/category-subcategory-product.html?

Waiting for your answer.

Thanks again for your contrib and its limpid documentation.

Vincent

hi

i wanted to test your contrib but without success.

i've installed a fresh osc MS2.2rc2a and then i uploads the /uploads/ and /drop on top/ folders

run the database installer.php

chmod the cache folder

and copy the htaccess.txt to my .htaccess

switch standard to rewrite throught the admin panel.

when i go to the shop and try to click on a product

i can see that the rewrite is not working as it still have the product_info.php?id=... urls

i put the debug mode on to see what happen

and it seems that nothing is rewriting and nothing is in the cache

i just dont understand what i've done wrong...

also i know that rewrite is working on my server as i use the ultimate from chemo and its working fine ...

any help would be appreciate

Thanks

hi

i wanted to test your contrib but without success.

i've installed a fresh osc MS2.2rc2a and then i uploads the /uploads/ and /drop on top/ folders

run the database installer.php

chmod the cache folder

and copy the htaccess.txt to my .htaccess

switch standard to rewrite throught the admin panel.

when i go to the shop and try to click on a product

i can see that the rewrite is not working as it still have the product_info.php?id=... urls

i put the debug mode on to see what happen

and it seems that nothing is rewriting and nothing is in the cache

i just dont understand what i've done wrong...

also i know that rewrite is working on my server as i use the ultimate from chemo and its working fine ...

any help would be appreciate

Thanks

If seo urls are not being generated then you haven't changed the tep_href_link() function in includes/functions/html_output.php or USU5 is off in admin.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for this great contribution, I just upgraded from an old chemo version and everything is just working great.

And I was wondering if there has been anything done about the possibility to add category and subcategory names to product urls like Justin suggested it on page 4 of the forum ?

Waiting for your answer.

Thanks again for your contrib and its limpid documentation.

Vincent

Take a look at the development thread for the PRO version this has 49 different ways to write the uri link text, it needs more testing though and I haven't had many takers.

Take a look at the development thread for the PRO version this has 49 different ways to write the uri link text, it needs more testing though and I haven't had many takers.

Ok thanks for your answer I posted on the other forum.

Also I've another question I have some words in french that are like this "l'abeille" or "d'oreille" which end up in the url like this "labeille" or "doreille" and these don't have anysense so I was wondering if there is a way to have it ending up like this "abeille" or "oreille"

Thanks

Vincent

Ok thanks for your answer I posted on the other forum.

Also I've another question I have some words in french that are like this "l'abeille" or "d'oreille" which end up in the url like this "labeille" or "doreille" and these don't have anysense so I was wondering if there is a way to have it ending up like this "abeille" or "oreille"

Thanks

Vincent

hi

just go to your admin panel

and add the special character like this :

l'=>

and reset the cache

i've just test it and it works fine

hi

just go to your admin panel

and add the special character like this :

l'=>

and reset the cache

i've just test it and it works fine

Ok, thank you for your answer, I use the character_conversion file, so I updated it and it also works fine for me this way.

Thanks again

Vincent

I had the same problem as Robert. I was able to fix "The No Product Found" error by changing the following line in:

catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php and catalog/includes/modules/new_products.php

Original Line in each file:

$p_details = '<a href="' . tep_href_link('product_info.php?products_id='.$p_id) . '">'.tep_image_button('button_details.gif', '', ' class="btn1"').'</a>';

Fixed Line in each file:

$p_details = '<a href="'.tep_href_link("product_info.php","products_id=".$p_id).'">'.tep_image_button('button_details.gif', '', ' class="btn1"').'</a>';

This worked for me. I hope it works for you. Great Contribution.

Thanks

Hi Roberto

There is something wrong with the coding of the details button it doesn't have a products_id so an seo url is not being produced but even the standard osCommerce link has no products_id so could never work.

I had the same problem as Robert. I was able to fix "The No Product Found" error by changing the following line in:

catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php and catalog/includes/modules/new_products.php

Original Line in each file:

$p_details = '<a href="' . tep_href_link('product_info.php?products_id='.$p_id) . '">'.tep_image_button('button_details.gif', '', ' class="btn1"').'</a>';

Fixed Line in each file:

$p_details = '<a href="'.tep_href_link("product_info.php","products_id=".$p_id).'">'.tep_image_button('button_details.gif', '', ' class="btn1"').'</a>';

This worked for me. I hope it works for you. Great Contribution.

Thanks

Thanks for posting this Erik your correction of the faulty code is perfect .. tep_href_link('product_info.php?products_id='.$p_id) is bad code and would never work ..