• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

Hi,

Sorry if I am repeating the question, but I could not find the answer anywhere in this thread.

I have just installed the latest version of Ultimate SEO Urls 5, everything appears to be working except that I am receiving at the bottom of the product info page the warning message:

Warning: file_put_contents(/.....includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache/1_usucache.cache) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /...../includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/Usu_Cache_FileSystem.php on line 35

I could not find the directory "cache" in the "uploads" folder, nor in the "drop on top" folder. I have read that the "cache" folder needs to be writeable but do I need to create the folder manually?

I expect it is something I have missed - as with most problems people have, but would love some advice please.

Many thanks

The cache directory is indeed in the uploads folder.

includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/cache/

Does it depends Or what does it do?

Use search friendly urls(the default option in the oscommmerce configuration)

What does that option do what must i do with it? IVE INSTALLED UTLIMATE SEO URLS 5

The default option is broken and doesn't work, USU5 turns it off even if you turned it on.

you can just ignore it.

Help!

I moved my store from /store/ to /, then installed USU5.. now on http://hapcaps.com/admin/ I get this error:

Warning: include_once(includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/usu.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream

and can't log in.

What's strange is http://hapcaps.com/store/admin works fine still.. eventhough I want to remove the /store/ folder completely.

Is it possible to generate this kind of link?

computers/hardware/lcd-monitor-p-34.html or computers/hardware/lcd-monitor-p-34

Or the current style is the best for search engines...

No I couldn't get the categories to show before the products, even with the feature turned on in the admin.. but when I goto /admin/ now it won't let me login because I get that error.. it looks like the seo mod is looking in /admin/includes/ for some reason instead of /includes - but only when you goto /admin.

The subcategory links on the main site work but the code on the actual pages is commented out because I'm working on the layout on those pages.

Warning: include_once(includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/usu.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/atickmob/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 19

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/usu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/atickmob/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 19

Fatal error: Class 'usu' not found in /home/atickmob/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 20

help i dont know what to do?? what is this it appears on my admin but my shop is fine and i have changed all my urls..

Warning: include_once(includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/usu.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/atickmob/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 19

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/usu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/atickmob/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 19

Fatal error: Class 'usu' not found in /home/atickmob/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 20

help i dont know what to do?? what is this it appears on my admin but my shop is fine and i have changed all my urls..

you have added the catalog/includes/application_top.php code to catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php it seems.

Help!

I moved my store from /store/ to /, then installed USU5.. now on http://hapcaps.com/admin/ I get this error:

Warning: include_once(includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/usu.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream

and can't log in.

What's strange is http://hapcaps.com/store/admin works fine still.. eventhough I want to remove the /store/ folder completely.

Looks like the same issue as the above poster. Adding code to admin instead of catalog files.

Edited by FWR Media

Is it possible to generate this kind of link?

computers/hardware/lcd-monitor-p-34.html or computers/hardware/lcd-monitor-p-34

Or the current style is the best for search engines...

USU5 PRO adds 49 different ways to build the uri linktext but needs more testing as there are LOADS of options.

the development topic is here

Looks like the same issue as the above poster. Adding code to admin instead of catalog files.

I just checked and that is not the case.. the admin file was unchanged and the code is in the right place. I will gladly compensate someone to login and fix this problem, and see if you can make the categories display with the product names in the urls.

Edited by cytralskunk

I just checked and that is not the case.. the admin file was unchanged and the code is in the right place.

The error states ..

And you are saying that this is when you are trying to access admin .. right?

There is no code added to admin in the installation that attempts to include usu.php.

Therefore .. I say again .. you have the wrong code in admin.

The only code in the whole contribution that includes usu.php is in catalog/includes/application_top.php which is ..

// ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 by FWR Media
 if ( !isset($seo_urls) || !is_object($seo_urls) ){
   include_once DIR_WS_MODULES . 'ultimate_seo_urls5' . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'classes' . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'usu.php';
   $seo_urls = new usu($languages_id, $request_type, $session_started, $SID);
 }
 $seo_urls->initiate($SID, $languages_id, $language);

I have already answered this question .. you have either added the code incorrectly to admin/includes/application_top.php .. OR .. you have simply overwritten the catalog/includes/application_top.php to admin/includes/application_top.php.

The error states ..

And you are saying that this is when you are trying to access admin .. right?

There is no code added to admin in the installation that attempts to include usu.php.

Therefore .. I say again .. you have the wrong code in admin.

The only code in the whole contribution that includes usu.php is in catalog/includes/application_top.php which is ..

// ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 by FWR Media
 if ( !isset($seo_urls) || !is_object($seo_urls) ){
   include_once DIR_WS_MODULES . 'ultimate_seo_urls5' . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'classes' . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'usu.php';
   $seo_urls = new usu($languages_id, $request_type, $session_started, $SID);
 }
 $seo_urls->initiate($SID, $languages_id, $language);

I have already answered this question .. you have either added the code incorrectly to admin/includes/application_top.php .. OR .. you have simply overwritten the catalog/includes/application_top.php to admin/includes/application_top.php.

Ok, it was the wrong file that you said to edit. I put the code in admin/includes/functions/html_output.php instead of catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php. Thanks.

Ok, it was the wrong file that you said to edit. I put the code in admin/includes/functions/html_output.php instead of catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php. Thanks.

Glad you worked out what you had done wrong :thumbsup:

Have got this error here:

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Date / Time: 03-02-2010 12:25:54

Error Type: [E_USER_WARNING] Usu_PopUpImage Incorrect pID presented: 328XoR88

On line 105

File includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/modules/Usu_PopUpImage.php

What causes this and what can I do to fix this?

Have got this error here:

Date / Time: 03-02-2010 12:25:54

Error Type: [E_USER_WARNING] Usu_PopUpImage Incorrect pID presented: 328XoR88

On line 105

File includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/modules/Usu_PopUpImage.php

What causes this and what can I do to fix this?

Hello KissER user :) not had a single feedback in that support thread yet :blink: how are you finding it?

Basically a script kiddie was trying to hack the osCommerce popup_image.php file by passing a bad _GET value .. USU5 was having none of it and rejected it with a warning.

The warnings were really there for debugging purposes when the script was in alpha/beta. As it is now solid you can remove the trigger error line if you want.

includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/modules/Usu_PopUpImage.php

Line 105 ..

trigger_error( __CLASS__ . ' Incorrect ' . self::DEPENDENCY . ' presented: ' . $valuepair[1], E_USER_WARNING ); 

Change to ..

//trigger_error( __CLASS__ . ' Incorrect ' . self::DEPENDENCY . ' presented: ' . $valuepair[1], E_USER_WARNING );

Edited by FWR Media

Hello KissER user smile.gif not had a single feedback in that support thread yet blink.gif how are you finding it?

Nice contributon that is wery helpful when I now try to get rid of all errors. cool.gif

trigger_error( __CLASS__ . ' Incorrect ' . self::DEPENDENCY . ' presented: ' . $valuepair[1], E_USER_WARNING ); 

Change to ..

//trigger_error( __CLASS__ . ' Incorrect ' . self::DEPENDENCY . ' presented: ' . $valuepair[1], E_USER_WARNING );

Done! Will see what happens now. ThanX..

Edited by sijo

Hi,

I installed an addon named BEWS BLOG,how can I make the url change into .html url?I tried to rewrote the .htacess file,but not work.

Thank you.

Hi I haven't a clue what "BLEWS BLOG" is, I certainly can't find it in the addons.

There is a module template in the extras folder of the download to help with adding support.

Bonjour, j'ai le message suivant :

Warning: call_user_func('tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'horizontal\', \'vertical\') [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/commkii/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1196

ce message est apparu alors que j'ai essayé d'installer ckeditor, puis devant la galère j'ai réinstallé ma sauvegarde catalog ainsi que la BDD.

Mais ce message s'affiche toujours quand je vais sous mon admin/configuration/images.

Mes images fonctionnent parfaitement avec la contribution tinymce, mais j'aimerai enlever ces messages d'avertissements.

J'ai également ces autres messages :

Warning: call_user_func('tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\') [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/commkii/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1196

Dim background on popup

Warning: call_user_func('tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'1\', \'2\',\'3\',\'4\',\'5\',\'6\',\'7\',\'8\',\'9\') [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/commkii/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1196

Background luminosity

Warning: call_user_func(tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'), ) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/commkii/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1196

Popup images déplassable

Warning: call_user_func('tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\') [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/commkii/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1196

Popup, swing, effect

Warning: call_user_func(tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\') [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/commkii/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1196

Show popup navigation

Warning: call_user_func(tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'top\', \'middle\',\'bottom\'),) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/commkii/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1196

merci de vorte aide.

Bien à vous,

Flo

Bonjour, j'ai le message suivant :

Warning: call_user_func('tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'horizontal\', \'vertical\') [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/commkii/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1196

ce message est apparu alors que j'ai essayé d'installer ckeditor, puis devant la galère j'ai réinstallé ma sauvegarde catalog ainsi que la BDD.

Mais ce message s'affiche toujours quand je vais sous mon admin/configuration/images.

Mes images fonctionnent parfaitement avec la contribution tinymce, mais j'aimerai enlever ces messages d'avertissements.

J'ai également ces autres messages :

Dim background on popup

Warning: call_user_func('tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'1\', \'2\',\'3\',\'4\',\'5\',\'6\',\'7\',\'8\',\'9\') [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/commkii/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1196

Background luminosity

Warning: call_user_func(tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'), ) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/commkii/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1196

Popup images déplassable

Popup, swing, effect

Warning: call_user_func(tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\') [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/commkii/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1196

Show popup navigation

Warning: call_user_func(tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'top\', \'middle\',\'bottom\'),) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/commkii/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1196

merci de vorte aide.

Bien à vous,

Flo

Sorry but those errors are nothing to do with USU5.

Just found I can use the traditional rewrites but was wondering if there is any advantage/disadvantage to having the URL no display the categories.

Would it be better to have it be www.xxx.com/movies-dvd-batman-p-111

Instead of how the traditional rewrite makes it just display the product name? ie. www.xxx.com/batman-p-111