• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please review our Fast Easy Checkout and SEO

Vist www.alleycatbead.com

We are using Fast, Easy Checkout and Ultimate SEO trying to make an easy customer experience. What do you think? Is the layout clear? Is the checkout process easy to understand? This site is live, so no test orders please. Simply cancel order before confirmation. Thank you, Kurt VanDusen, web master at Alley Cat Bead Company.

On our FEC we removed the option to create an account and forced the account creation on the back end, similar to Amazon. Also customers like to feel safe when buying online, add your phone number to the checkout and links to your return policy and shipping details if any.

Cheers

Just a personal pet peeve more than anything, but when you browse through the pages the site does not feel complete without a banner at the top.

Everything else seems to be going smoothly and easily navigated.

I agree with Chris that would have been great with a banner, now I know you are using Ultimate SEO which I really have not used before but what I recommend doing is putting the keywords in the title of your website. Other then that looks okay I am not really feeling the website background it makes it have a very unprofessional look to it as the table border blue do not blend in properly probably something like a red will blend in more. But again its just my 2 cents. Wish you all the best!

Archived