• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Marker300.jpg

nyrescue

Look at the resulting HTML (browser: View > Page Source). Are the images being shown at their "natural size", or are they being explicitly scaled down (width= and/or height= given)? If scaled down (smaller than if you just call them up on your browser address bar), you'll need to re-create them at the smaller size. Generally, scaling down an image in a photo editor such as Photoshop or GIMP doesn't give very pleasing results, so you may need to create new ones from scratch. When you edit an image, are you sure that you're looking at it at 100% (life size) scale? If osC isn't adding explicit width= or height= attributes to the image tag, then you're not using your image editor correctly. If nothing else, install the image on your server and call it up http://mydomain.com/shop/images/Marker300.jpg and see how large it appears.

Yes when I install in the server it comes up as I created it...but when I put it where an old bullet was osCommerce scales it down to the point where you cannot make it out. Is there anyway to fix this?

Archived