• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cant find link to Fill Tags

TMJ

Jack,

many thanks for all your amazing work, I seem to have stuffed up somewhere though. I have looked at the other posts etc and trouble shooting first.

If go into admin>configuration I can see the link to Header Tags SEO. when I click it I can see a list of settings, but mine does not have any reference or link to Fill Tags?

Looking at the operating instructions, it appears there should be a link from the main admin intro page?

my pages now have titles saying Products new home, which i think is part of the way there? but i cant see where to change them.

if someone could help i'd be grateful - i'm new to this type of thing and feel a bit lost, but like to try.

Edited by TMJ

Tani

heath.jpg

Jack,

many thanks for all your amazing work, I seem to have stuffed up somewhere though. I have looked at the other posts etc and trouble shooting first.

If go into admin>configuration I can see the link to Header Tags SEO. when I click it I can see a list of settings, but mine does not have any reference or link to "Fill Tags" or "page control"?

Looking at the operating instructions, it appears there should be a link from the main admin intro page? I am not sure if I missed something in the code or if its a permissions issue? my store is a version 2.2-MS2

The other odd thing is on my store catalog pages, I see the words "path Full Category Path" above the site content.

My pages now have titles saying Products new home, which i think is part of the way there? but i cant see where to change them.

if someone could help i'd be grateful - i'm new to this type of thing and feel a bit lost, but like to try.

Edited by TMJ

Tani

heath.jpg

sorry replying to my own post because I cant see where to edit the original again,

worryingly & further to the above, I have been reading through the docs and saw the screenshots, I have definitely got a problem because I have no such pages available on my site ( http://best-of-nz.co.nz/catalog )

Tania

Tani

heath.jpg

The link to fill tags would be in your admin side, not the catalog side.

By the way, please always post in the support thread for whatever contribution you are having problems on so that others can benefit from the fix.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons