• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't load catalog addon links, Please Help!

Hello,

I added a few contributions, but I can't get it displayed correctly and the link are broken.

For example, when I click on the BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS I got the link "http://localhost/ishop/osc/admin/FILENAME_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS" and an error message "Object not found"

This what I have

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS . '</a><br>'. // Extra Fields contrib

Catalog

Categories/Products

Products Attributes

Manufacturers

Reviews

Specials

Products Expected

BOX_CATALOG_DISCOUNT_COUPONS

BOX_CATALOG_FEATURED_PRODUCTS

BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS

BOX_CATALOG_MORE_CATEGORIES

BOX_CATALOG_AZERTY_PRICE_UPDATE

Thank you very much

Edited by jenjoyx99

Hello,

I added a few contributions, but I can't get it displayed correctly and the link are broken.

For example, when I click on the BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS I got the link "http://localhost/ishop/osc/admin/FILENAME_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS" and an error message "Object not found"

This what I have

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS . '</a><br>'. // Extra Fields contrib

Catalog

Categories/Products

Products Attributes

Manufacturers

Reviews

Specials

Products Expected

BOX_CATALOG_DISCOUNT_COUPONS

BOX_CATALOG_FEATURED_PRODUCTS

BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXTRA_FIELDS

BOX_CATALOG_MORE_CATEGORIES

BOX_CATALOG_AZERTY_PRICE_UPDATE

Thank you very much

You have missed a step in your installation instructions which mentions adding code into filenames.php and the english.php language file. Double check you've done everything.