• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

checkout_process not executed if no return

wouterm

Hi,

I'm using Website Payments Standard. Works great but for one issue: If the customer doesn't return to my store after payment, his order isn't updated. The paymant status is updated correctly, but the order items are not substracted from stock, notification emails are not sent. In other words: checkout_process is not executed. How to fix this?

Thanks,

Wouter

Hi,

I'm using Website Payments Standard. Works great but for one issue: If the customer doesn't return to my store after payment, his order isn't updated. The paymant status is updated correctly, but the order items are not substracted from stock, notification emails are not sent. In other words: checkout_process is not executed. How to fix this?

Thanks,

Wouter

Well, I figured it out. Using the ipn.php from http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2679 takes care of the order update. BUT (!!) in order for this to be called, it is not enough (or is even completely irrelevant) what you specify at the paypal site under Profile>Instant Payment Notification Preferences. The return URL is hardcoded in the module (paypal_standard.php). After changing it there it worked!!!!

Hi There,

I've been having the same problems as you have... would it be possible (if you have the time) to write a step-by-step list of how you got this to work? Which Paypal IPN contribution you used and where you put ipn.php etc? It may be very useful to a lot of people!

Thanks in advance for your time.. and well done on getting it to work properly :-)

Cheers

James