• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP, 1054 - Unknown column 'products_stock_attributes' in 'field list'

raykit

Hi, I'm new here and found that this forum is very useful for me.

I tried to solve the problem myself by searching through forum but I couldn't find the answer.

Please note that I don't have knowledge much on database, SQL or PHP.

I installed and worked on my shop by use Apache web server in my computer before uploading to real server.

I installed few contributions, they shown no problem until I tried on checkout progress.

This is problem I found:

I installed PayPal Website Payments Standard and tested on buying products.

When I checkout, send payment, there is no error. Until I completed payment and click button "Back to merchant website", browser returned just to find this error message;

1054 - Unknown column 'products_stock_attributes' in 'field list'

insert into orders_products (orders_id, products_id, products_model, products_name, products_price, final_price, products_tax, products_quantity, products_stock_attributes) values ('', '69', '', 'test', '0.5000', '0.5', '0', '1', '')

[TEP STOP]

I tried to find 'products_stock_attributes' in database and cannot find any.

How to fix this problem? Please kindly suggest me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi, I'm new here and found that this forum is very useful for me.

I tried to solve the problem myself by searching through forum but I couldn't find the answer.

Please note that I don't have knowledge much on database, SQL or PHP.

I installed and worked on my shop by use Apache web server in my computer before uploading to real server.

I installed few contributions, they shown no problem until I tried on checkout progress.

This is problem I found:

I installed PayPal Website Payments Standard and tested on buying products.

When I checkout, send payment, there is no error. Until I completed payment and click button "Back to merchant website", browser returned just to find this error message;

1054 - Unknown column 'products_stock_attributes' in 'field list'

insert into orders_products (orders_id, products_id, products_model, products_name, products_price, final_price, products_tax, products_quantity, products_stock_attributes) values ('', '69', '', 'test', '0.5000', '0.5', '0', '1', '')

[TEP STOP]

I tried to find 'products_stock_attributes' in database and cannot find any.

How to fix this problem? Please kindly suggest me.

Thank you very much in advance.

It looks like you have added a contribution and forgot to run the sql to alter that table, recheck install or read me file

Archived