• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

3rd Store I've done

~Kira

The main site was already there, so I just customized the store to match.

Max's Online Store

:)

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It looks good....fits really well with the current site except for a few minor differences that are more just visual peeves to me. The infoboxes are rounded on the mainpage and square in the store. Also the background for the infobox is white on the main page where the store page has no background color for the infoboxes.

All the bone icons have jagged edges. Besides that looks great and everything seems to be working fine.

Good feedback.

Yes I realize the bone gifs are a bit jagged. However that was pretty much the best I could make without having the original image to work with (aka pixel editing from a jpg). I could fix the box edges if he wanted me to and actually I think the default left edge is curved anyway. I might mention that to him and see if he wants it done. Same with the box background - I just didn't think of it, but you're right, the main site has white background. Usually I'd say white doesn't go with cream or off-white, but on the main site it doesn't look bad at all.

I was just happy to incorporate the design/layout into the store without much trouble. Thanks again. Good eyes! : )

• 3 weeks later...

NICE!

I like it. it's right on the fine balance between too simple vs too busy.

good balance of color use too, a lot of sites hurt my eyes easily from too much white, too bright of colors, or too busy

this site is perfect for viewing for someone like me.

your store loading very slow on my 20mb speed of broadband.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

your store loading very slow on my 20mb speed of broadband.

Well it's a client site that I'm not hosting, so I can't be responsible for that although it is good to note.

NICE!

I like it. it's right on the fine balance between too simple vs too busy.

good balance of color use too, a lot of sites hurt my eyes easily from too much white, too bright of colors, or too busy

this site is perfect for viewing for someone like me.

Thank you. As I said before, the main site was already there, so I just designed the store to match. Templates are a wonderful thing!

Archived