• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

option_type contribution attribute error

IN the contribution: Option_type_feature_v2.0

I get the following error when I attempt to go to (products attributes) in admin screen.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /home/content/c/o/d/codyfresh/html/catalog/admin/products_attributes.php on line 54

I searched it up and it was an error within the code I had to replace:

Open catalog/admin/product_attributes.php

((the line of the code that is reading the error is in bold and underline so you maybe

able to identify the problem better then I can because its now gettin frustrating to figure whats wrong with the code the instructions gave me.

----------------------

FIND: (around line 30)

$option_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['option_name'];

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i ++) {

$option_name = tep_db_prepare_input($option_name_array[$languages[$i]['id']]);

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " (products_options_id, products_options_name, language_id) values ('" . (int)$products_options_id . "', '" . tep_db_input($option_name) . "', '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "')");

REPLACE with

// OTF contrib begins

//$option_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['option_name'];

//

//for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i ++) {

// $option_name = tep_db_prepare_input($option_name_array[$languages[$i]['id']]);

//

// tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " (products_options_id, products_options_name, language_id) values ('" . (int)$products_options_id . "', '" . tep_db_input($option_name) . "', '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "')");

$option_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['option_name'];

$option_type = $HTTP_POST_VARS['option_type']; //clr 030714 update to add option type to products_option

$option_length = $HTTP_POST_VARS['option_length']; //clr 030714 update to add option length to products_option

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i ++) {

$option_name = tep_db_prepare_input($option_name_array[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$option_comment = $HTTP_POST_VARS['option_comment']; //clr 030714 update to add option comment to products_option

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " (products_options_id, products_options_name, language_id, products_options_type, products_options_length, products_options_comment) values ('" . (int)$products_options_id . "', '" . tep_db_input($option_name) . "', '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "', '" . $option_type . "', '" . $option_length . "', '" . $option_comment[$languages[$i]['id']] . "')");

if($option_type != 0 && $option_type != 2){

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " (products_options_id, products_options_values_id) values ('" . (int)$products_options_id . "', '0')");

}

// OTF contrib ends