• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Express Checkout problem

mangel

Hi!

First, I'm not sure if this is the best place for this topic, if not, be free to move to another subforum.

I got a oscommerce 2.2rc 2a working for months with Paypal Express Checkout, but suddenly, yesterday, start my nightmare: Paypal don't work.

When I click on the Paypal button I've got this error:

Not Found

The requested URL /osc/ext/modules/payment/paypal/express.php was not found on this server.

I explore my server and not found this file, I replace it for a new download, but, by now, when I click on Paypal button, I'm redirected to my shopping cart, and I can't make any payment!

I don't change anything in my configuration, for this reason I think this it's so weird.

Paypal said is a Oscommerce fail, but in Google I only found a twice similar cases, without solution...

Any idea?

Thanks a lot!

simply install properly the module as it's seems you have skipped installation steps

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

I reinstalled the module so many times, but it's not the matter, because before that, it was running fine for months, with any problem since yesterday <_<

Before that, it works fine, yesterday I see if I click on the Paypal button, I'm redirecte to my shopping cart with this URL:

http://www.mycommerce.com/osc/shopping_cart.php?error_message=

Don't return any message. I'm reading the code of express.php, I found the code lines what redirect me to this URL, but the $response_array is empty and I don't know why.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Anyone find a solution? My shop was working perfectly fine for a year and half, then last week I stopped getting orders. Thought maybe it was because of the holidays, checked my site last night, had hundreds of new registrations, tried doing a test purchase, was looping between selecting payment and the shopping cart. I enabled several different payment modules and they all were able to pass (thats how I figured out it was the paypal express).

Finally thought I'd find a use for site monitor, and of course I had a typo in the directory so it was useless.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The problem is a file is missing. In fixing a system using CPANEL this is where the file is located:

/public_html/ext/modules/payment/paypal The name of the file is express.php that is missing.

If you need a copy of that file, just ask and I will be happy to send it to you.

Steve Cohen

[email protected]