• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Mod needed

I need a mod for products to allow a 3 line text to be added to each product.. I sell trophies and would like to be able to have them customized by the buyer entering something like the following

Shore Thunder Starz

Tiny Division

Heather Horsey

on the 3 separate lines..

I would in the future also like to be able to select to upload a text file with order to specify the engraving of plaques..

I would like to have it as a selectable option in the backend since not all products will require all line..

I gues what I am asking is can someone make fields that I can turn off and on in backend that would allow me to ask for line 1, line 2 etc through say line 10.. some items would only require 2 lines some 10.. also some might require a logo upload, but I'll take care of that later...

hope this is enough info.. if anyone can help out or point me to where I can get a custom mod like that for a decent price I would be most appreciable!

you can find in the contribution database with one field/line for text on your product, simply modify and add extra lines

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Search the contributions for text imprint

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

I would never think of it either, saw it some where and it stuck.

Comes in useful for T-shirt sites.

Try searching the contributions for bilder for a file upload.

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.