Sign in to follow this  
lbennett

Problem importing data

I've just installed the latest Apache, MySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, oscommerce, Peperate Pricing Per Customer and Easy Populate.

I've tried importing data from a .csv file exported from an older instance of osCommerce and EP.

The file imports but I don't see the products and categories in the website. When I checked the database with phpMyAdmin I found that EP has put the data in tables starting with osc_.

The table "products" contains the sample data and "osc_products" contains the imported data. What is going wrong and how do I correct it?

I've just installed the latest Apache, MySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, oscommerce, Peperate Pricing Per Customer and Easy Populate.

I've tried importing data from a .csv file exported from an older instance of osCommerce and EP.

The file imports but I don't see the products and categories in the website. When I checked the database with phpMyAdmin I found that EP has put the data in tables starting with osc_.

The table "products" contains the sample data and "osc_products" contains the imported data. What is going wrong and how do I correct it?

first del table "products" and then rename "osc_products" to "products" and so on.

bhavatmaj