• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Change Price font/colour etc

DamanC

Hi Guys,

I installed 'Options - Price update' which works perfectly. Great contribution. Found here :http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1385

However its changed the look of the price itself. Its now a small balck font. Product_info.php is the only file needed to edit for this contribution, so the change has happened there. Can anyone point me in the right direction to change it back or to something even better? (big and red! :D)

Thanks

Daman

I thought as much, one slight problem.......im a n00b :D

My code from product info that I think is afecting the look;

<div class="main"><div class="desc"><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></div><br>
			  <div>

<!-- price update attributes begin -->
		<?php 
			if(tep_has_product_attributes($product_info['products_id'])){ 
				if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
					?> 
					<script type="text/javascript">document.write('<s><div id="productNEWprice1"></div>\n</s>');</script>
					<script type="text/javascript">document.write('<span class="productSpecialPrice">\n</span>');</script>
					<noscript><?php echo $products_price; ?></noscript>
					<?php } else {?>
					<script type="text/javascript">document.write('<div id="productNEWprice"></div>\n</span>');</script>
					<noscript><?php echo $products_price; ?></noscript>
					<?php }
			 } else { 
				 echo $products_price; } ?>

<input type="hidden" name="nuPrice" value="<?php echo str_replace("$","",$nuPrice); ?>">
	  <input type="hidden" name="nuPrice1" value="<?php echo str_replace("$","",$nuPrice1); ?>">
<!-- price update attributes end -->

</div></div>
<div style="clear:both;"></div>

What defines the look of the product price?

Thanks for your time h2oHOH and anyone else that looked into this for me. I think I have solved it, easy when you know how I suppose. For anyone that finds this for future ref I solved it by adding the second Document.write to the fist and third document writes. :)

Archived