• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CONTRIB- FCKeditor

I am using OScommerce v2.2, FCKeditor 1.2, MOzilla Firefox

I have looked throughout the posts and didn't see my exact problem. Those similar I tried the solutions and they didn't work.

I started over several times and at this point I am not sure what to try next.

When I attempt to access my main page I get:

Warning: main(FCKeditor/fckeditor.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/.........../html/catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 12

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'FCKeditor/fckeditor.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/t/e/c/.........html/catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 12

And when I attempt to go to admin i get my sign on and I then get:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fckeditor_iscompatiblebrowser() (previously declared in /home/content/t/e/c/............/html/catalog/admin/fckeditor/fckeditor.php:36) in /home/content/t/e/c/techmania/html/catalog/admin/fckeditor/fckeditor.php on line 34

I am in need of some clues as to how I can fix this problem.

I downloaded the latest v2.6.4 of fckeditor and that didn't work. I re-read the docs and that didnt work. I looked at the line mentioned and that didn't work.

I cant figure out if I get the compatibility issue worked out how to I approach the issue of assessing my main catalog page.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance.

Anything wrong with this?

/home/content/t/e/c/.........html/catalog/

From http://www.techoutfitters.net/catalog/admin/

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fckeditor_iscompatiblebrowser() (previously declared in /home/content/t/e/c/techmania/html/catalog/admin/fckeditor/fckeditor.php:36) in /home/content/t/e/c/techmania/html/catalog/admin/fckeditor/fckeditor.php on line 34

From http://www.techoutfitters.net/catalog/

Warning: main(FCKeditor/fckeditor.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/e/c/techmania/html/catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 12

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'FCKeditor/fckeditor.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/t/e/c/techmania/html/catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 12

Please post all queries in the support thread for this contrib, thats where they're answered plus it keeps all the answers in one place.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.