Sign in to follow this  
rchelizone

Problem with FedEx Module

I recently moved to a new host, and have had nothing but problems with my store ever since. Currently, I have the vendors module running, paypal web payments standard, which all work fine. I can successfully purchase an item from my dropship vendor that uses flat rate shipping. When i purchase an item from MyStore vendor, which uses FedEx quotes, I get this error after clicking continue on the shipping step.

Warning: Missing argument 2 for fedex1::_setService(), called in /home2/nicelook/public_html/rchelizone/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php on line 137 and defined in /home2/nicelook/public_html/rchelizone/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php on line 309

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/nicelook/public_html/rchelizone/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php:309) in /home2/nicelook/public_html/rchelizone/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

Please help me get back online!!!

Thank you.

I recently moved to a new host, and have had nothing but problems with my store ever since. Currently, I have the vendors module running, paypal web payments standard, which all work fine. I can successfully purchase an item from my dropship vendor that uses flat rate shipping. When i purchase an item from MyStore vendor, which uses FedEx quotes, I get this error after clicking continue on the shipping step.

Warning: Missing argument 2 for fedex1::_setService(), called in /home2/nicelook/public_html/rchelizone/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php on line 137 and defined in /home2/nicelook/public_html/rchelizone/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php on line 309

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/nicelook/public_html/rchelizone/catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/fedex1.php:309) in /home2/nicelook/public_html/rchelizone/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

Please help me get back online!!!

Thank you.

If this is still dogging you:

1) The host should in their php.ini turn off display errors, and just log them - especially warnings and notices.

or

2) (I don't have the code so I can only make suggestions for fix) on line 309 in the function declaration see what the 2nd argument is for, and a) assign a default value for it, or B) go to line 137 and add a 2nd parameter to the function call.

you need to balance the function call.

edit file: includes\modules\vendors_shipping\fedex1.php

find:

if (tep_not_null($method)) {
       $this->_setService($method);
     }

change to:

if (tep_not_null($method)) {
       $this->_setService($method, $vendors_id);
     }

You'll notice later in the file, there is a function called: function _setService($service, $vendors_id)

This requires both the service and and vendors_id to be passed.

Thanks!

nerdDesignGroup.com