Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
swilson

Weird Changes

This might sound weird but I have a good reason behind it. I have alot of webmaster programs and scripts that I would like to sell plus my every day gift items. My main products are my gifts but I would like to be able to send other webmasters to my site for some these other items. So how can I keep this catagory from showing up on my " What's New for the Month" index page? I want my gifts to be there but not nothing from the webmaster catagory. Is this possible or should I just add all the webmaster stuff now and then when May shows up then add all my gifts?

Thanks for all your help in the past. :)

are you sure this is the right forum for you to post your question? it is weird you posted here: 1. you probably talk about osc v2.2; 2. it is not about any addon.

Ken

I think here. They move me down here before. I original post my last one up above and about an hour later, I was down here. So your guess is good as mine.

Confussing huh? :(

I guess you are right. I should of post it one up. But I am not for sure which system I am using. I thought it was 2.2 then they move my start topic on backgrounds down here in 3.

Confussing huh? :(

Edited by swilson

Hey webmaster of this site.

I am sorry for placing this topic here. I was in a hurry and thought I was in the right spot. Can you please either remove this topic to the right place or please delete this topic all together?

Thanks.

Sid

Edited by swilson