• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Zones don't work at all

meulenb

I want to enable shipping options and limit these options to a single zone. The options - for example Flat Shipping - do allow this but when a specified zone is chosen, the shipping option doesn't appear anymore at checkout.

what's been set up:

2 countries: Netherlands and Belgium

2 zones: BE with code BE and country Belgium and NL with code NL and country Netherlands

2 geo zones: country Belgium with zone BE and country Netherlands with zone NL

I then register a new customer with country NL, fill the cart and at checkout the Flat Shipping doesn't appear!! If I then amend the options for Flat Shipping by setting Shipping Zone to none, the shipping option does appear at checkout.

I'm completely in the dark here and simply can't grasp what the right setting is to apply or change. Help please??!!

Edited by meulenb

I want to enable shipping options and limit these options to a single zone. The options - for example Flat Shipping - do allow this but when a specified zone is chosen, the shipping option doesn't appear anymore at checkout.

what's been set up:

2 countries: Netherlands and Belgium

2 zones: BE with code BE and country Belgium and NL with code NL and country Netherlands

2 geo zones: country Belgium with zone BE and country Netherlands with zone NL

I then register a new customer with country NL, fill the cart and at checkout the Flat Shipping doesn't appear!! If I then amend the options for Flat Shipping by setting Shipping Zone to none, the shipping option does appear at checkout.

I'm completely in the dark here and simply can't grasp what the right setting is to apply or change. Help please??!!

When I use mulltizone shipping I was advised to set the shipping zones with shp: infront of the name for identification maybe something like that would help. at the moment if I try to use a zone outside of that shp: group my shipping options dissapear.

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.