Sign in to follow this  
sucklebuster

Paypal Pro shipping

Hi, I currently use Paypal (standard?) and I have a couple of questions about moving to Paypal Pro:

1. Does it work better than Paypal standard? Specifically - I am seeing too many "Pending Payment" orders. When I call the customer and ask why they were either (a) confused as to how to use Paypal since they were not already a Paypal customer and gave up OR (B) they say when it transferred to the Paypal site - it died and never logged onto Paypal.

2. Shipping. Does Paypal Pro pre-load my customer order information (name, address..ect) on the Paypal site so I can still ship PayPal Pro orders directly from the Paypal site?

. Does it work better than Paypal standard? Specifically - I am seeing too many "Pending Payment" orders. When I call the customer and ask why they were either (a) confused as to how to use Paypal since they were not already a Paypal customer and gave up OR (cool.gif they say when it transferred to the Paypal site - it died and never logged onto Paypal.

try PayPal IPN module.

Do you understand that PayPal Pro it's not just the module it's complete merchant services by PayPal?

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Yes, thanks Alex.

I installed the Paypal Pro module and got it up and running.

1 - It seems to work fine, hopefully the API will be more reliable (it is certianlly less confusing for people who are trying to figure out how to sue Paypal without creating an account) that the Paypal Standard integration. So far so good.

2 - Shipping information is transmitted and wroks exactly the same as Paypal Standard. I can still ship from inside my PayPal account, which is handy.

I am hopefull this will eliminate some of my Payment Pending orders...