• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what i mean:

palINPad.gif

1- Pending (default)

2- Processing

3- Delivered

How do i change the order status text so i wont make a mistake when changing the order id?

Ok ive searched and serach but ive only found the sql "MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALIPN_SORT_ORDER" in the catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypalipn.php

Its text is in the configuration table and now ive listed all the order status IDs for the enable box.

This way ill have a quick view of my current order id list i wont have to check if the ids are correct untill i change or add more.

Forgot to add:

Wouldnt it be better if you could impliment a live current order status ID list you could choose from instead of setting a number?

Something like the way the enable check/money orders has:

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_MONEYORDER_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '0', 'Set the status of orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())");

Hi All

Sorry to all of you that answered something and did not receive any answer

Last week my daughter was born (  :D  ) and I was out of work those days.

I will be out 3 more days, and as soon as I get back to work I will try to answer all your questions.

Best regards!

congradulations

my daughter is already 8 months old....

MAN the time goes WAY TOO FAST !!!

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

I hope someone can help me out quickly and tell me why the address fields are blank when using PayPal IPN 0.97. This is concerning me and no one seems to know why this is happening.

some quick beginner questions about using paypal ipn..

is there any setup i need to do on paypal's side? like do i NEED to have a business or premier account at paypal for this paypal ipn to work? or does it work with a personal account? maybe i'm missing something here..

so is it just totally plug and play? i configured what variables needed to be configured in the admin panel for this module.. but is that it? nothing more? all i need to do is add items, pricing, and voila? seems too simple to be true :roll:

Hi everyone!

I've read through the thread and a few others but i cant seem to find the answers to the following problems. First let me say i've installed IPN v0.97 a few times and thought it was working.

It does;

Send info to PayPal

Log the order in admin as 'PayPal Processing'

It Doesn't;

Send out an order confirmation email to the customer

Log the verified payment in 'Admin>PayPal IPN>Transactions'

Change the order status.

Can somebody help me out on this i've spent a long time uninstalling and installing it, i've even left it a couple of days hoping I could come back to it with fresh eyes and see what i was missing.

Thanks in advance!!!

I was having the same exact problem and I've been sitting here for 5 hours trying to figure it out. I "upgraded" from a prior version (I'm not sure which one) of the IPN contrib and none of this stuff was updating for me either. I wasn't even seeing the "Test IPN" value in the admin config. All I was seeing there was a blank text input box.

It was a pretty simple fix for me. Hit the "Red light" and then hit the "Green light" on again. I'm not sure why, but it seems to have worked.

Well...the test works now atleast anyway.

It's still not working live.

When I use the testing feature everything works fine. It sets the order status correctly, it sends the confirmation email (minus the addresses) and records it in the transactions.

When I place a normal order it still does none of those things. :(

I'm not sure if this helps at all, or if I'm actually accomplishing what I think I am. At the end of paypal_notify.php I rigged up something to email me the value of the $paypal_response variable.

I'm assuming that this would be what Paypal is sending back to the paypal_notify.php script?

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 01:15:44 GMT

Server: Stronghold/2.4.2 Apache/1.3.6/L C2NetEU/2412 (Unix)

Connection: close

Content-Type: text/html

400 Bad Request

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Request header field is missing colon separator.

Stronghold/2.4.2 Apache/1.3.6/L C2NetEU/2412 Server at www.paypal.com Port 80

Does this mean that the info that is being sent to Paypal is messed up in some way? Or am I just posting something useless and have no idea what I'm doing? :)

This is from a live test (not the one in the admin section).

Ok, I figured out the problem I was having.

I have vBulletin installed. I have a hack installed on my vB to show a login box on the homepage of my site. To do this I had to stick some code at the top of application_top.php

This was screwing with the headers that were being sent to Paypal and making the request come back as an error.

I had to make a copy of application_top.php called application_top_ipn.php that didn't inlclude this code and include it from paypal_notify.php.

Just a heads up for anyone that is having the problem I was having to check to make sure they don't have anything screwing with the headers.

I have PayPal IPN installed and running. I have a couple of newbie questions though...

1) What is a cURL???

2) What advantages does using PayPal IPN have over using the regular PayPal payment module???

Warning: Failed opening '/home/httpd/vhosts/carpetdoctor.com/httpdocs/carpet_repair_mall/paypal_notify.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in Unknown on line 0

Hmm..suggestions ?? In the mean time, i'm going to try and figure out whats going on...

Warning: Failed opening '/home/httpd/vhosts/carpetdoctor.com/httpdocs/carpet_repair_mall/paypal_notify.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in Unknown on line 0

Hmm..suggestions ?? In the mean time, i'm going to try and figure out whats going on...

Hmm..nevermind. Deleted, re-uploaded file, that fixed it.

Hi All,

From reading the posts it looks like I am the only one having problems getting this contribution running smoothly. I am running MS1 and have followed all the instructions but I am getting errors when running checkout_paypalipn.php. I keep getting erros like:

1054 - Unknown column 'billing_name' in 'field list'

Has the orders table changes from 2.2 to MS1 as this is the only problem I can think off?

Graham

Yep the database was the problem. One simple question. When the customer is transferred to Pay Pal there is a section which reads:

Payment For: You@Your Business etc etc

Is it possible to get the products etc listed here?

Graham

I am getting the following error for Paypal IPN payment.

1054 - Unknown column 'orders_status_id' in 'field list'

insert into orders_status_history (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('60', '99999', now(), '1', '')

[TEP STOP]

I am using snapshot 20030205 and am happy with this. I installed paypalipn_v0971_for_milestone_1 and everything was fine except for one small difference I couldn't find:

In the Catalog/includes/modules/downloads.php

The script says my entry should say:

// Now get all downloadable products in that order

$downloads_query = tep_db_query("select date_format(o.date_purchased, '%Y-%m-%d') as date_purchased_day, opd.download_maxdays, op.products_name, opd.orders_products_download_id, opd.orders_products_filename, opd.download_count, opd.download_maxdays from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " op, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD . " opd where o.customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "' and o.orders_id = '" . $last_order . "' and o.orders_id = op.orders_id and op.orders_products_id = opd.orders_products_id and opd.orders_products_filename != ''");

but it was quite different and said:

// Now get all downloadable products in that order

$downloads_query_raw = "SELECT DATE_FORMAT(date_purchased, '%Y-%m-%d') as date_purchased_day, opd.download_maxdays, op.products_name, opd.orders_products_download_id, opd.orders_products_filename, opd.download_count, opd.download_maxdays

FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " op, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD . " opd

WHERE customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'

AND o.orders_id = '" . $last_order . "'

AND op.orders_id = '" . $last_order . "'

AND opd.orders_products_id=op.orders_products_id

AND opd.orders_products_filename<>''";

$downloads_query = tep_db_query($downloads_query_raw);

This was the only area I had trouble with and possibly the area I stuffed up as I noted the comment at the bottom saying "Note that there is only one little modification: the addition of "and o.orders_status != 99999" to the SELECT." so this is the only change I made to that file.

Maybe v0971 is not compatible with my snapshot?

Any help would be appreciated (Sorry if this is a repost but I have spent an hour searching the forum for the answer)

Thanks

Badadz

Cancel that request 8>)

After all that I fixed it by adding two fields into the "order_status_history" table.

orders_status_id int(11) NoNull

comments varchar(200) NoNull

I only have one more problem 8>) and I really do need help with this. On my page I have a small frame at the top for my extra navigations (Its a flash navbar file which doesn't need reloading with every page)

When going to paypal, this remains and Paypal loads in the bottom window and because of this Paypal experiencees cookie problems as below when the user hits the final button to pay me:

You must log in before you access this page.

You cannot access PayPal because your browser does not currently support cookies. You must enable cookies with your browser before you may use the PayPal site. Please go to your browser's help files to learn how to enable cookies. After you have enabled cookies, you may have to refresh the page twice.

If you have already enabled cookies and are still unable to log in to the PayPal website, please email [email protected].

Error 3014

Return to the homepage

Where in the Oscommerce/paypal ipn code would I force the "Confirm order" button in Oscommerce to load in the whole window rather than the main frame?

To see my fram layout click on my www link below (This is a live site)

Thanks

Adam

I have been having a discussion http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/viewtopic.php...7432&highlight= about order totals mods and how PayPal IPN doesn't seem to recognize the new Insurance order total mod.

PayPal IPN works perfectly for me except when the order total includes a fee for insurance.

Can someone help me track down the problem, please?!

Thanks.