• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

please advise on my shop

BarrySmith

Hi all,

Firstly I must say being a part of such a good active online community is brilliant.

I have a shop selling earplugs online. Can you please take a look and advise how I can improve on the look and feel of the site?

I have seen some really nice logos on some sites here and would like some feedback on what people think of the image I have on my site of that lady, i.e , does it look okay?

If you are viewing the site through IE you will notice that the images do not appear. As to why at this stage I have no idea at all. I have posted this issue in the general help section and will act as soon as someone advises on the matter.

Thanks and regards. Pari.

I have built an online store solely with the help of this forum.

Read the forum rules (top of this page)

My Store Forum Channel Rules (Read Before Posting)

In addition to the forum rules, live stores discussed in this channel must be powered by osCommerce Online Merchant and have the "Powered by osCommerce" text displayed on the site. Not only is the osCommerce solution being used, but valuable feedback will also be presented by the osCommerce community.

If you come across a post not related to an osCommerce powered live store, the live store not having the "Powered by osCommerce" text, or the live store breaking the forum rules of presenting osCommerce related services (eg, web hosting), please report it so it can be deleted.

On that basis you don't qualify for feedback at this time.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Read the forum rules (top of this page)

On that basis you don't qualify for feedback at this time.

Thanks Gim,

Actually had no idea of this. I shall arrange for that to be added by my webmaster and post again.

Regards. Barry.

I have built an online store solely with the help of this forum.

it's a template so there is not much to say

^^ +1

Also your popup product images are not working - might want to get that fixed ...

and WOW talk about keyword spamming on the homepage - Google will not like this

Archived