• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need assistance with All Products possible php5 problem

knipper

Hi All,

I've got a wierd one here. I just moved to a new server, which is using php5, I have over 40 contributions... and everything works after a few tweaks... EXCEPT I can't figure this out!

When you click the allprods link it looks like a syntax error... I checked it on my old server... works fine. New server... get this message:

All Products

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

SELECT s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_id, p.products_model, p.products_price, pd.products_name FROM products p, products_description pd LEFT JOIN specials s ON p.products_id=s.products_id WHERE p.products_id = pd.products_id AND p.products_status = 1 AND pd.language_id = 1 ORDER BY pd.products_name

[TEP STOP]

So it appears to be something in the on clause statement... but everything is in place... file and database are identical. I have no clue...

Any Suggestions?

Steve K AKA - Knipper -

Fantastic! Thank you Bryce! That took care of it. :D

Oddly, my index page and advanced_search_result.php pages were different. They were not giving any errors... when I applied the fix, I got errors! Wierd.

I'll keep an eye out... if I see problems, I may continue to apply the fix where needed.

Steve K AKA - Knipper -

Archived