Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
Martain

having a little trouble help please

hi sorry if its not in the right place (famous words on a forum)

trying to install ultimate seo url's v2.7

all good til i get to this

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE 'categories_description' ADD 'categories_seo_url'VARCHAR( 100 ) NOT NULL ;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''categories_description' ADD 'categories_seo_url' VARCHAR( 100 ) NOT NULL' at line 1

Which comes up when i paste

ALTER TABLE 'categories_description' ADD 'categories_seo_url' VARCHAR( 100 ) NOT NULL ;

ALTER TABLE 'products_description' ADD 'products_seo_url' VARCHAR( 100 ) NOT NULL;

in sql quires

i have done a search but with no avail please help me im not thick but i not an expert so please try to be blunt with me :P

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE 'categories_description' ADD 'categories_seo_url'VARCHAR( 100 ) NOT NULL ;

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''categories_description' ADD 'categories_seo_url' VARCHAR( 100 ) NOT NULL' at line 1

ALTER TABLE 'categories_description' ADD 'categories_seo_url' VARCHAR( 100 ) NOT NULL ;

ALTER TABLE 'products_description' ADD 'products_seo_url' VARCHAR( 100 ) NOT NULL;

in sql quires

i have done a search but with no avail please help me im not thick but i not an expert so please try to be blunt with me :P

The correct support topic is HERE.

Try version 2.1d ORIGINAL updated as last uploaded by me. With this contribution latest version does not equal better.

Error

SQL query:

in sql quires

This addon is not v3 ready.

The Coopco Underwear Shop

If you live to be 100 years of age, that means you have lived for 36,525 days. Don't waste another, there aren't many left.

The correct support topic is HERE.

Try version 2.1d ORIGINAL updated as last uploaded by me. With this contribution latest version does not equal better.

hmmm confuzzled,

so download another version and install? that topic is hundreds of pages long is it on a particular page or ? should i follow new steps

hmmm confuzzled,

so download another version and install? that topic is hundreds of pages long is it on a particular page or ? should i follow new steps

If you are using version 3.0 then as Coopco said.

If not search community>contributions for ULTIMATE SEO URLs and try the version I suggested.

Edited by FWR Media

hmmm i thi k i posted in wrong section my oscommerce is version v2.2 rc2 so is the version i downloaded compatiable should i download your version instead ? lost

hmmm i thi k i posted in wrong section my oscommerce is version v2.2 rc2 so is the version i downloaded compatiable should i download your version instead ? lost

Yes, as FWR Media said, download his version for V2.2 RC2.

Hey Robert, your version and not Jacks?

If you live to be 100 years of age, that means you have lived for 36,525 days. Don't waste another, there aren't many left.

ok so im downloading jacks one cheers for your help guys is very much appriecated

I'm not ribbing Jacks additions to my updates, I've just never looked at it .. it does however have, I know, a bugfix for SEO URLs in relation to his header tags contrib (SEO URLs wrongly uses "LIKE %SEO%" which would have a detrimental effect on any other contribution using a configure define that has "SEO" in it).

I have focused my efforts on keeping the thing working correctly, I therefore tend to arbitrarily comment "use the one I uploaded".

I'm not ribbing Jacks additions to my updates, I've just never looked at it .. it does however have, I know, a bugfix for SEO URLs in relation to his header tags contrib (SEO URLs wrongly uses "LIKE %SEO%" which would have a detrimental effect on any other contribution using a configure define that has "SEO" in it).

I have focused my efforts on keeping the thing working correctly, I therefore tend to arbitrarily comment "use the one I uploaded".

Hi Robert

Does this include Jacks SEO sitemap?

Hi Robert

Does this include Jacks SEO sitemap?

I've never looked at the version Jack put up Leslie I suppose it would have made sense for him to have done so.

If so I personally would have named it 2.1d ORIGINAL updated + header tags seo or something.

Edited by FWR Media

LOL .. errrm I have to confess that I read Leslies post and thought "what on earth makes him think it's 3.0" having replied to so many SEO URL threads I confess I didn't read the page title so it's not so much "you guys look like suffering from a bit of holiday hangover" as "Rob you look like suffering from a bit of holiday hangover".