osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quotes

Jack_mcs

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following changes, as needed, should be made to any shop using this contribution to prevent quotes from showing up where they shouldn't:

In includes/modules/also_purchased_products.php

FIND:

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, p.products_image from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " opa, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " opb, " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p where opa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and opa.orders_id = opb.orders_id and opb.products_id != '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and opb.products_id = p.products_id and opb.orders_id = o.orders_id and p.products_status = '1' group by p.products_id order by o.date_purchased desc limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_ALSO_PURCHASED);

REPLACE WITH:

$quotes = (defined('QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME')) ? " and p.customers_email_address = '' and p.quotes_email_address = '' " : '';
   $orders_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, p.products_image from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " opa, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " opb, " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p where opa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and opa.orders_id = opb.orders_id and opb.products_id != '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and opb.products_id = p.products_id and opb.orders_id = o.orders_id and p.products_status = '1' " . $quotes . " group by p.products_id order by o.date_purchased desc limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_ALSO_PURCHASED);

If you have SiteMap SEO installed, in includes/classes/category_tree.php and includes/classes/category_tree_no_products.php

FIND:

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c left join " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd on c.categories_id = cd.categories_id where cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by c.parent_id, c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

REPLACE WITH:

$quotes = (defined('QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME')) ? " and cd.categories_name NOT LIKE '" . QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME . "' " : '';
$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c left join " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd on c.categories_id = cd.categories_id " . $quotes . " where cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by c.parent_id, c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

If you have All Products SEO installed, in all-products.php,

FIND:

$listing_sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " .

ADD ABOVE:

$quotes = (defined('QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME')) ? " and p.customers_email_address = '' and p.quotes_email_address = '' " : '';

FIND:

TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on ( p.products_id = s.products_id ) " . $where . " and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";

REPLACE WITH:

TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on ( p.products_id = s.products_id ) $where $quotes and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";

If you have Google XML Sitemap SEO installed, in googlesitemap/sitemap.class.php and googlesitemap/sitemap.class_Alternate.php

FIND:

function GenerateProductSitemap(){
	$sql = "SELECT products_id as pID, products_date_added as date_added, products_last_modified as last_mod, products_ordered
		    FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . "
			WHERE products_status='1'

REPLACE WITH:

$sql = "SELECT products_id as pID, products_date_added as date_added, products_last_modified as last_mod, products_ordered
			WHERE products_status='1'" . $quotes . "

FIND:

function GenerateCategorySitemap(){
	$sql = "SELECT categories_id as cID, date_added, last_modified as last_mod
		    FROM " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . "
			ORDER BY parent_id ASC, sort_order ASC, categories_id ASC";

REPLACE WITH:

$quotes = (defined('QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME')) ? " cd.categories_name NOT LIKE '" . QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME . "' " : '';
	$sql = "SELECT c.categories_id as cID, c.date_added, c.last_modified as last_mod
		    FROM " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c left join " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd on c.categories_id = cd.categories_id
         where " . $quotes . "
			ORDER BY c.parent_id ASC, c.sort_order ASC, c.categories_id ASC";

If you have version 2 of Google Feeder installed, in admin/googlefeeder.php,

FIND:

define('DEFAULT_LANGUAGE', 1);   //Change this to the id of your language.  BY default 1 is english

ADD BENEATH:

define('QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME','quotes'); //if the Quotes contribution is installed, enter the name of the quotes category here

FIND:

$sql = "
SELECT concat( '" . $productURL . "' ,products.products_id) AS product_url,

ADD ABOVE:

FIND:

AND categories.categories_id=categories_description.categories_id

REPLACE WITH:

AND categories.categories_id=categories_description.categories_id " . $quotes . "

FIND:

$catInfo = "

ADD ABOVE:

$quotes = (QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME !== '') ? " and categories_description.categories_name NOT LIKE '" . QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME . "' " : '';

FIND:

WHERE categories.categories_id = categories_description.categories_id
";

REPLACE WITH (notice two lines being replaced by one)

WHERE categories.categories_id = categories_description.categories_id " . $quotes;

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack

I checked my code But it is highly modified in places any idea where i should be looking I’ve been using Beyond compare. Do you think it may be the database sequence as there are lots of mods? I would love to uses this feature on my site and would appreciate any advise you could give me..

Frank

Hi Jack

This is what i get when i log in to quotes....In Categories there is no Quotes categorie..... its all setup in the admin side eg in config also in catalog and i can se the quotes in tools...

I have looked and looked can you please help

Capture.JPG

Frank

Hi Jack

This is what i get when i log in to quotes....In Categories there is no Quotes categorie.....

I don't know how many times you want me to repeat myself but here goes again: There should not be a quotes category showing on the shop side.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

I don't know how many times you want me to repeat myself but here goes again: There should not be a quotes category showing on the shop side.

1 How do they get there quote then?

2 How would they make there order shop side if they liked the quote?

3 In admin tools quotes how do i send them the quote when the radio button is ghosted out?

4 Why dose it say status paid?

1 How do they get there quote then?

2 How would they make there order shop side if they liked the quote?

3 In admin tools quotes how do i send them the quote when the radio button is ghosted out?

4 Why dose it say status paid?

1 - They click on the quotes link in the information box, or wherever you have it and click on the link to view their quotes, if not logged in. Otherwise they are displayed.

2 - They add the quote to the cart like a regular product and proceed through checkout.

3 - It shouldn't be once the quote (product) is created.

4 - I don't undersand this one.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Jack

I know you do this for love..And i do love you...But we,ve got issues....

1 When they click on Quotes in the information box shop side, after they log in to collect there quote they get the quotes page as per the screen shot.

2 They can not add the quote to the shopping cart like a regular product and proceed through to checkout. because there is no link. They can see it.. But not open it.. nor can they add it to cart( what im saying is the link dose not work)....

3 Once i have had a request for a Quote, and created it in Admin/Tools/quotes, by pressing the link to English quotes which takes me to quotes Categories to create a new product, which then i preview, then save, go back to Admin/Tools/quotes, go to press one of the radio button to send client email, But find it shadowed out.

4 I have the same problem with my wife......

Once the quote is added in the products section, it is a regular product. So, if that product is not showing up on your site, either it is not setup correctly in admin or there is something wrong with the code on the site. I suggest you look closer at the product in admin. Is it enabled? Is the date for when it is active a current date (not expired and not in the future)? Is the quantity at least 1. The same things you would look at for any product. If you can't find a reason, rename the category that you used for the quotes to something else. That will cause the contributions code not to see it and that category should then show up as a regular category. If the product is still not visible, then there is still some mistake in the way it is setup.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

If you have Google XML Sitemap SEO installed, in googlesitemap/sitemap.class.php and googlesitemap/sitemap.class_Alternate.php

FIND:

REPLACE WITH:

$quotes = ( defined('QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME')) ? " cd.categories_name NOT LIKE '" . QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME . "' " : '';
	$sql = "SELECT c.categories_id as cID, c.date_added, c.last_modified as last_mod
		    FROM " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c left join " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd on c.categories_id = cd.categories_id
         where " . $quotes . "

The above should be:

$quotes = ( where defined('QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME')) ? " cd.categories_name NOT LIKE '" . QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME . "' " : '';
         " . $quotes . "

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Once the quote is added in the products section, it is a regular product. So, if that product is not showing up on your site, either it is not setup correctly in admin or there is something wrong with the code on the site. I suggest you look closer at the product in admin. Is it enabled? Is the date for when it is active a current date (not expired and not in the future)? Is the quantity at least 1. The same things you would look at for any product. If you can't find a reason, rename the category that you used for the quotes to something else. That will cause the contributions code not to see it and that category should then show up as a regular category. If the product is still not visible, then there is still some mistake in the way it is setup.

Hi Jack

You are right and I was very foolish I had the Products Quantity set to 0

SO I BOW BEFORE YOU

I am going to check the code for the shadowed out radio button ( send client email problem) I get once I have created the product (as per no 3).. Any help on were I should be looking would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Frank

Jack,

Excellent contribution, only one small error that I can see is...

All of the select statements below all says p.customers_email_address when it would be p.quotes_email_address

Other than that, fantastic contrib, keep up the good work.

Steve...

The following changes, as needed, should be made to any shop using this contribution to prevent quotes from showing up where they shouldn't:

In includes/modules/also_purchased_products.php

FIND:

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, p.products_image from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " opa, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " opb, " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p where opa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and opa.orders_id = opb.orders_id and opb.products_id != '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and opb.products_id = p.products_id and opb.orders_id = o.orders_id and p.products_status = '1' group by p.products_id order by o.date_purchased desc limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_ALSO_PURCHASED);

REPLACE WITH:

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, p.products_image from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " opa, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " opb, " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p where opa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and opa.orders_id = opb.orders_id and opb.products_id != '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and opb.products_id = p.products_id and opb.orders_id = o.orders_id and p.products_status = '1' " . $quotes . " group by p.products_id order by o.date_purchased desc limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_ALSO_PURCHASED);

If you have SiteMap SEO installed, in includes/classes/category_tree.php and includes/classes/category_tree_no_products.php

FIND:

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c left join " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd on c.categories_id = cd.categories_id where cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by c.parent_id, c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

REPLACE WITH:

$quotes = (defined('QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME')) ? " and cd.categories_name NOT LIKE '" . QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME . "' " : '';
$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c left join " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd on c.categories_id = cd.categories_id " . $quotes . " where cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by c.parent_id, c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

If you have All Products SEO installed, in all-products.php,

FIND:

$listing_sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " .

ADD ABOVE:

FIND:

TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on ( p.products_id = s.products_id ) " . $where . " and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";

REPLACE WITH:

TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on ( p.products_id = s.products_id ) $where $quotes and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";

FIND:

WHERE products_status='1'

REPLACE WITH:

WHERE products_status='1'" . $quotes . "

FIND:

REPLACE WITH:

$quotes = (defined('QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME')) ? " cd.categories_name NOT LIKE '" . QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME . "' " : '';
         where " . $quotes . "

If you have version 2 of Google Feeder installed, in admin/googlefeeder.php,

FIND:

define('DEFAULT_LANGUAGE', 1);   //Change this to the id of your language.  BY default 1 is english

ADD BENEATH:

define('QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME','quotes'); //if the Quotes contribution is installed, enter the name of the quotes category here

FIND:

$sql = "
SELECT concat( '" . $productURL . "' ,products.products_id) AS product_url,

ADD ABOVE:

FIND:

AND categories.categories_id=categories_description.categories_id

REPLACE WITH:

AND categories.categories_id=categories_description.categories_id " . $quotes . "

FIND:

$catInfo = "

ADD ABOVE:

$quotes = (QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME !== '') ? " and categories_description.categories_name NOT LIKE '" . QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME . "' " : '';

FIND:

WHERE categories.categories_id = categories_description.categories_id
";

REPLACE WITH (notice two lines being replaced by one)

WHERE categories.categories_id = categories_description.categories_id " . $quotes;

I am going to check the code for the shadowed out radio button ( send client email problem) I get once I have created the product (as per no 3).. Any help on were I should be looking would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Frank

In admin/quotes.php look for two instances of the word disabled (around line 170) and change to enabled

This will allow you to select the 2 ghosted out buttons in the admin page to email the customer.

Steve...

Excellent contribution, only one small error that I can see is...

All of the select statements below all says p.customers_email_address when it would be p.quotes_email_address

Thanks for pointing that out. The version before this released version used customers_email_address and it seems I haven't cleared that outof my test shop.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

In admin/quotes.php look for two instances of the word disabled (around line 170) and change to enabled

This will allow you to select the 2 ghosted out buttons in the admin page to email the customer.

Steve...

Hi Steve

That has worked great with the 2 ghosted out buttons thanks very much.

But its not emailing the customers, I think i may have a problem www\product_info.php i have wishlist installed and meny others..

Originel Quotes php

/*** Begin Quotes ***/

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.quotes_email_address, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on pd.products_id = p.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$_GET['products_id'] . "' and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$_GET['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

/*** End Quotes ***/

My php

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.quotes_email_address, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on pd.products_id = p.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

//DISPLAY PRODUCT WAS ADDED TO WISHLIST IF WISHLIST REDIRECT IS ENABLED

What do you think?

Thank you

Frank

Hi Jack I am thinking of installing this module, however I have a concern.

I think it would be better for the customer to be logged into their account before being able to create a quote.

as the way i understand it now is the customer sumbits a quote, admin generates the product, the customer creates an account, logs in and views the quotation as a product in qoutes category.

the customer can be a guest when they submit the quote, they may submit the quote on several sites that sell the same thing, there would be nothing to stopping an admin from one of the other sites armed with the email address to actually check what their competitor quoted the customer by setting up the account using that email address?

Highly unlikley that this would happen for small day today sales but if at christmas or ordering high value items come into play it could be advantageous to know what a competitor has quoted before putting in your own quote.

Maybe I am think way ahead of myself but it is a cause for concern.

Also I guess you can say the product quotation includes delivery and give it a delivery weight of zero, or that its weighted so that on checkout the product gives the correct weight.

It would be nice to have some screen shots of this mod so that we can tell what we are expecting to see when its installed, both back and front ends.

Thanks

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.

the customer can be a guest when they submit the quote, they may submit the quote on several sites that sell the same thing, there would be nothing to stopping an admin from one of the other sites armed with the email address to actually check what their competitor quoted the customer by setting up the account using that email address?

Having the email address will not allow them to login. They also need the password.

Also I guess you can say the product quotation includes delivery and give it a delivery weight of zero, or that its weighted so that on checkout the product gives the correct weight.

The quote is a product. You set it up as any product so if you want it to have 0 as a weight, you enter 0.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Having the email address will not allow them to login. They also need the password.

The quote is a product. You set it up as any product so if you want it to have 0 as a weight, you enter 0.

I guess it depends on how soon the customer creates an account after submitting the quote?

the rest makes perfect sense I am looking at the mod now as I have a heavily modified site I need to be careful, even if I have everything backed up.

Thanks its a great mod and willbe installing it shortly.

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.

Hi Steve

That has worked great with the 2 ghosted out buttons thanks very much.

But its not emailing the customers, I think i may have a problem www\product_info.php i have wishlist installed and meny others..

Originel Quotes php

/*** Begin Quotes ***/

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.quotes_email_address, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on pd.products_id = p.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$_GET['products_id'] . "' and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$_GET['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

} else {

}

/*** End Quotes ***/

My php

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.quotes_email_address, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on pd.products_id = p.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

} else {

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

//DISPLAY PRODUCT WAS ADDED TO WISHLIST IF WISHLIST REDIRECT IS ENABLED

What do you think?

Thank you

Frank

Frank,

I don't think that the error is there, although I'm not too hot on code.

Do you have a test site I could take a look at?

Steve...

Jack,

I've spotted that you need to add " and quotes_email_address NOT LIKE '%@%'" to "\includes\boxes\best_sellers.php" as it's showing my quotes in the best sellers box.

Steve...

Edited by steve***

Jack,

I've spotted that you need to add " and quotes_email_address NOT LIKE '%@%'" to "\includes\boxes\best_sellers.php" as it's showing my quotes in the best sellers box.

Steve...

Thanks for posting that fix. I suggest using this code in case the quotes directory gets deleted for some reason. In includes/boxes/best_sellers.php, find

if (isset($current_category_id) && ($current_category_id > 0)) {
   $best_sellers_query = tep_db_query("select distinct p.products_id, pd.products_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_ordered > 0 and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' in (c.categories_id, c.parent_id) order by p.products_ordered desc, pd.products_name limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_BESTSELLERS);
 } else {
   $best_sellers_query = tep_db_query("select distinct p.products_id, pd.products_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_ordered > 0 and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by p.products_ordered desc, pd.products_name limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_BESTSELLERS);
 }

and replace it with

$quotes = (defined('QUOTES_CATEGORY_NAME')) ? " and p.quotes_email_address = '' " : '';

if (isset($current_category_id) && ($current_category_id > 0)) {
   $best_sellers_query = tep_db_query("select distinct p.products_id, pd.products_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_ordered > 0 and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' in (c.categories_id, c.parent_id) " . $quotes . " order by p.products_ordered desc, pd.products_name limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_BESTSELLERS);
 } else {
   $best_sellers_query = tep_db_query("select distinct p.products_id, pd.products_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_ordered > 0 and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'" . $quotes . " order by p.products_ordered desc, pd.products_name limit " . MAX_DISPLAY_BESTSELLERS);
 }

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Frank,

Steve...

Steve

Thanks for having a look.... I dont have a test site!!! bit of a sod...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciate....Thats for you as well JACK...

Frank

Edited by litaliacool

Frank,

Steve...

Steve

Thanks for having a look.... I dont have a test site!!! bit of a sod...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated....Thats for you as well JACK...

Frank

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated....

Frank

Frank,

The main (and only) part I can see that deals with emails is in admin/quotes.php

As that file is copied directly in with no changes there could only really be a couple of potential problems,

1, you've somehow had a corruption on upload/download of that file

2, the email address to send the quote to is store in your mysql database, have you applied the sql statements?

Try this sql query and see if it brings back any rows:

SELECT * FROM products p

where

quotes_email_address like '%@%';

if not, it's a sql table problem, go back through and run the sql commands

I assume that your site's emails work for other pages? create account / place orders etc?

Steve...

Edited by steve***