Sign in to follow this  
gabrielwebdesigner

Italian language doesn't have .sql file?!?!?!

hi to all!

I'm new here and i have a question....

Anyone knows why the italian language pack for osc doesn't come with a .sql file???????

By the way ,someone can tell me if a install a language without .sql whats happen?

thanks so much

Perhaps it is because it doesn't eed any sql to be run to get the language files installled and you have to use the admin area to add Italian.

What do the instalation instructions say?

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Perhaps it is because it doesn't eed any sql to be run to get the language files installled and you have to use the admin area to add Italian.

What do the instalation instructions say?

hi,

the instructions,they are only in italian,and they say exactly this:

that you have to upload the files, then create a new language in the admin cpanel of oscommerce.

So i think you answer my question already,because what you said is that:"you have to use the admin area to add Italian",so it means that a language that contain a .sql file doesn't need to be insert in the admin panel.is that correct?And if a language doesn't come with a.sql ,all you have to do is upload the files and create the languages in the admin,is that correct?

thanks