• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Express Payments changes shipping rate

I am using the PayPal Website Payments Pro (UK) Express Checkout contribution from HPDL and everything is working OK except the following.

My store has two shipping bands, i.e. 'Collect in Person' and 'Table Rate'. (I am NOT using Flat Rate)

If I add an item to my cart and select Express Checkout from the shopping cart page the table rate is always applied to the order.

If I continue the normal checkout process and select 'Collect in Person' (i.e. zero shipping cost) and then Express Checkout as my payment method it all looks fine until I am returned to the order confirmation page after PayPal where the shipping rate has been changed from 'Collect in Person' to 'Table Rate'.

It can be changed on this screen but I need to know why it is being changed from what I select before going through Express Checkout.

Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks.