• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

search through contributions

envy2000

You're right. :)

It is planned.

But we're focussing on the MS1 release first.

Regards,

Mattice

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"

You're right. :)

It is planned.  

But we're focussing on the MS1 release first.

Regards,

Mattice

MS1? Is this some type of secret code for year 2010?

Can't wait to see how many more months it takes to get there.

HMMM

I thought you were leaving, Waiting

We're still waiting :wink:

... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,

try being a Foster Parent!

Harald has left the building. He should check up on the site again in the next few months, or when he decides to make some changes to the OSC code. (Whichever comes first)

Harald isn't in the building he works remotely :)

Your sarcasm is getting a little tiresome, you have made numerous claims none of which you have been able to back up with any evidence.

I do not want to restrict peoples opinions but slagging off the core team does push it a bit far. You are obviously not happy with what we are providing yet you are hanging around almost begging us to make a release. What's up with that??

If you want to help us stop throwing dirt and let us get on with coding rather than having to worry about banning people or editing threads because you are being abusive.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

Could you please ban this idiot?!?!

I once had a mail discussion with someone stating that when I remove a commercial ad that is a violation of the first amendment ;-)

I think we can handle someone like Waiting quite well. I don't think he's a bad guy (though he thinks I am ;-). Noone is forced to read his posts. And I think someone that disagrees with the rest of the community can have valid points, it can lead to a constructive discussion.

Unfortunately he seems to live quite far away from where I live, so I cannot invite him to a beer (in an internet cafe ofcourse, so I can spend all of my precious time in the forums) - but I certainly would like to do that.

:-)

You can't have everything. That's why trains have difficulty crossing oceans, and hippos did not adapt to fly. -- from the OpenBSD mailinglist.

Archived