Sign in to follow this  
fl3tch3r

I'm looking for a contribution to embed a image gallery

I just want a section that I can add image galleries. I'm not selling the images or anything like that. My client does events related to his store and wants to post images of the events. Anyone know of anything like that out there?

do the search in contribution database: http://addons.oscommerce.com/

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

I did, I got nothing. There are a few that add galleries to specific products and one that allows customers to add images but I just want a image section on my site where we can post images of past events. Unless I'm searching wrong.

I did, I got nothing. There are a few that add galleries to specific products and one that allows customers to add images but I just want a image section on my site where we can post images of past events. Unless I'm searching wrong.

Think I might have found one!

J-Album Photogallery