• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Thanks for the response. I changed the code (although to & # 163; - don't know if that semi colon will be important for everyone) an the £ signs are displaying fine so thanks for that.

I am currently trying to checkout using a Check/Postal Order module - which basically directs straight to checkout_success after confirmation. This happens completely regularly.

I have checked what happens with each of the different Account Creation options selected (in each case I entered a password in the password fields). For required, as said, the order is made successfully, but no account is created. For create, the order is made successfully and a new account is created - although with a random password and not the one input by the customer. For optional - no account is created.

I just can't figure it out!Hopefully it's something simple.

Hi

After order made logout, then try and login, if it still happens try it on demo site and if happens there report it to itwebexperts

Steve

Their demo is working for me its up, or you mean demo has same problem?

Steve

In spanish demo crashes, but in english go ok.

The problem in demo not exits. When I click in update, first update price and next shipping.

Where is the code that updates price shipping?

Regards

Figured out my problem with Credit Class/Gift Voucher. Had to comment out a couple of lines in the ot_coupon.php file, so I'm good with that now.

But, I still have problems with PayPal. The standard module works, but it does not log the buyer's order if they don't return to the website like the IPN modules do. So, if a buyer doesn't return to the checkout_success screen, the order doesn't get created. I get a payment but no order.

Tried installing two things today to log the order before they proceed to PayPal...Held Orders and OrderCheck...but neither of them work. Presumably, there's some conflict with One Page Checkout. No errors appearing with them...they just don't work, nothing is being logged.

I already have Recover Cart Sales installed so I can see what they purchased....but no shipping info.

Can anyone recommend a solution?

- Andrea

Hello Steve, ( please excuse my English :) ) thanks for your hard work for this universe :)

I have questions for using OPC with czech characters. When i use czech characters ěščřžýáíéúůó for name,address,state, etc and confirm order, then customer data stored in sql is corupted...

Short example:

I fill:

First name: test Příliš

Street: za ščřžýáí

City: Jičín

Result of stored data is:

First name: test P???

Street: za ??????

City: Ji???

I make any diferent changes .. unfortunately, no result.

Thanks for any tip

Martin

Hi

After order made logout, then try and login, if it still happens try it on demo site and if happens there report it to itwebexperts

Steve

Could not log in! Although I could on the demo site - most odd. I don't know what page the error would be coming from - I mean I formatted the checkout.php page but I took care not to change any php coding. Also I would have thought this was to do with checkout_success.php and billing_address.php

How odd. I appreciate your help anyway. If you can go further in helping even more - then excellent. Either way - appreciated buddy.

Could not log in! Although I could on the demo site - most odd. I don't know what page the error would be coming from - I mean I formatted the checkout.php page but I took care not to change any php coding. Also I would have thought this was to do with checkout_success.php and billing_address.php

How odd. I appreciate your help anyway. If you can go further in helping even more - then excellent. Either way - appreciated buddy.

Hi

Try using a file comparison tool like winmerge and compare the files with the ones you altered, also recheck install to see if you missed anything out

Steve

Hello Steve, ( please excuse my English :) ) thanks for your hard work for this universe :)

I have questions for using OPC with czech characters. When i use czech characters ěščřžýáíéúůó for name,address,state, etc and confirm order, then customer data stored in sql is corupted...

Short example:

I fill:

First name: test Příliš

Street: za ščřžýáí

City: Jičín

Result of stored data is:

First name: test P???

Street: za ??????

City: Ji???

I make any diferent changes .. unfortunately, no result.

Thanks for any tip

Martin

Hi Martin

OPC ajax uses utf8 encoding so special characters wont work, why you are getting them funny characters

They will need to be encoded there was post quite a few pages back about this now, but i didn't understand how to do it

could contact a feelance php coder its quite simple to fix, if you do please paste how they did here for others

Steve

I have the following problem.

Has anyone here the checkout.php with Terms ( Conditions ) Check ?

I have tried to incorporate doing this, and then get the following errors:

Fatal error: Call to a member function pre_confirmation_check () on a non-object in / includes / classes / onepage_checkout.php on line 741

I have the following problem.

Has anyone here the checkout.php with Terms ( Conditions ) Check ?

I have tried to incorporate doing this, and then get the following errors:

Fatal error: Call to a member function pre_confirmation_check () on a non-object in / includes / classes / onepage_checkout.php on line 741

Hi

Yes i have had that same error and gave up, i set require to be loged in to true so its on create account

Steve

Hi

Yes i have had that same error and gave up, i set require to be loged in to true so its on create account

Steve

In the Checkout.php i have install this: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5750

But when i Install the Contri - > Fatal error: Call to a member function pre_confirmation_check () on a non-object in / includes / classes / onepage_checkout.php on line 741

I need the Checkout.php with this http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5750 in creat account, have this and work. But for Checkout i need this too. ( German Shop )

Sorry for my English. Not good ;-)

In the Checkout.php i have install this: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5750

But when i Install the Contri - > Fatal error: Call to a member function pre_confirmation_check () on a non-object in / includes / classes / onepage_checkout.php on line 741

I need the Checkout.php with this http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5750 in creat account, have this and work. But for Checkout i need this too. ( German Shop )

Sorry for my English. Not good ;-)

Someone has done this and they have sent me the files, i will need to compare them for the changes, i will do this tomorrow night and post what to do

Steve

Steve,

I've installed Onepage Checkout 1.09 on a new install I only have Credit Class & Gift Voucher with this module. When I go to checkout I get a the top, and left column with the word checkout displayed below it, but the rest of the checkout.php page is blank. Though if I view the source everything is there but nothing is displayed. Site location is http://www.terminaldepot.net any help would be appreciated. One note I have tried installing this multiple times with the same result each time.

Thanks,

Marduke

Steve,

I've installed Onepage Checkout 1.09 on a new install I only have Credit Class & Gift Voucher with this module. When I go to checkout I get a the top, and left column with the word checkout displayed below it, but the rest of the checkout.php page is blank. Though if I view the source everything is there but nothing is displayed. Site location is http://www.terminaldepot.net any help would be appreciated. One note I have tried installing this multiple times with the same result each time.

Thanks,

Marduke

Hi

You have a php error

in checkout.php find

require('includes/application_top.php');

add after it

ini_set('display_errors',1);
error_reporting(E_ALL|E_STRICT);

Now visit site and see what errors you get displayed

steve

That would be very nice if this would work out.

I thank you for it

ok this is what i have found so far

includes/checkout/checkout.js

find

if (errMsg != ''){
			errMsg = '------------------------------------------------' + "\n" +
			'                 Address Errors                 ' + "\n" +
			'------------------------------------------------' + "\n" +
			errMsg;
		}

add after

if (!$(':checkbox[name="terms_conditions"]').attr("checked")) { 
				errMsg += '------------------------------------------------' + "\n" +
				'           Terms and Conditions Error              ' + "\n" +
				'You must agree with the terms and conditions.' + "\n";
		}

includes/checkout/comments.php replace code in that file with code below

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tr>
 <td><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', '60', '5', tep_sanitize_string($_POST['comments']), '', false); ?></td>
 <td width="50%"><div class="finalProducts"></div><br><div style="float:right" class="orderTotals"><?php echo (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED ? '<table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0">' . $order_total_modules->output() . '</table>' : '');?></div></td>
</tr>
<?php 
if(MATC_AT_CHECKOUT != 'false'){
if(MATC_SHOW_TEXTAREA != 'false'){ //START "show the textarea if"
if(MATC_TEXTAREA_FILENAME != ''){//There is a file we should require
	require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . MATC_TEXTAREA_FILENAME);
}

if(MATC_TEXTAREA_MODE == 'Returning code'){
	eval('$textarea_contents_material ='.MATC_TEXTAREA_RETURNING_CODE.';');
}elseif(MATC_TEXTAREA_MODE == 'SQL'){
	eval('$contents_query = tep_db_query('.MATC_TEXTAREA_SQL.');');
  		$contents_query_array = tep_db_fetch_array($contents_query);
	$textarea_contents_material = $contents_query_array['thetext'];
}else{
	die('No mode was catched! Search for "qwetyqouty34657+234" in matc.php fo find the place where the error occured.'); //Just for error checking.
};

if(MATC_TEXTAREA_HTML_2_PLAIN_TEXT_CONVERT  != 'false'){ //Use the conversion tool
	require_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES.'html2text.php');// Include the class definition file.
	$h2t =& new html2text(html_entity_decode($textarea_contents_material,ENT_QUOTES,'ISO8859-1'));// Instantiate a new instance of the class. Passing the string variable automatically loads the HTML for you.
	$h2t->width=0; //Do not use word wrap
	$textarea_contents = $h2t->get_text();// Simply call the get_text() method for the class to convert the HTML to the plain text. Store it into the variable.
}else{//Use the "raw material", that is we do not convert it to plain text
	$textarea_contents = $textarea_contents_material;
};
?>
</table>
<table>
<tr>
<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="main"><b><?php echo MATC_HEADING_CONDITIONS; ?></b></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
	<textarea name="conditions" bgcolor="#3c3c3c" class="small" rows="14" readonly ><?php echo $textarea_contents; ?></textarea>
</td>
</tr>
<?php 
}//End "show the textarea if"
?>
 <tr>
<td width="100%" class="main"><br><?php 
		if(MATC_SHOW_LINK != 'false'){
			echo sprintf(MATC_CONDITION_AGREEMENT, tep_href_link(MATC_FILENAME, MATC_PARAMETERS));
		}else{
			echo strip_tags(MATC_CONDITION_AGREEMENT);
		} echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('terms_conditions', 'true','','class="required"');  ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
}// end of MATC
?>
</table>

please note this will still give an error must accept terms if MATC at checkout is disabled

Steve

ok this is what i have found so far

includes/checkout/checkout.js

find

if (errMsg != ''){
			errMsg = '------------------------------------------------' + "\n" +
			'                 Address Errors                 ' + "\n" +
			errMsg;
		}

add after

if (!$(':checkbox[name="terms_conditions"]').attr("checked")) { 
				errMsg += '------------------------------------------------' + "\n" +
				'           Terms and Conditions Error              ' + "\n" +
				'You must agree with the terms and conditions.' + "\n";
		}

includes/checkout/comments.php replace code in that file with code below

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tr>
 <td><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', '60', '5', tep_sanitize_string($_POST['comments']), '', false); ?></td>
 <td width="50%"><div class="finalProducts"></div><br><div style="float:right" class="orderTotals"><?php echo (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED ? '<table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0">' . $order_total_modules->output() . '</table>' : '');?></div></td>
</tr>
<?php 
if(MATC_AT_CHECKOUT != 'false'){
if(MATC_SHOW_TEXTAREA != 'false'){ //START "show the textarea if"
if(MATC_TEXTAREA_FILENAME != ''){//There is a file we should require
	require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . MATC_TEXTAREA_FILENAME);
}

if(MATC_TEXTAREA_MODE == 'Returning code'){
	eval('$textarea_contents_material ='.MATC_TEXTAREA_RETURNING_CODE.';');
}elseif(MATC_TEXTAREA_MODE == 'SQL'){
	eval('$contents_query = tep_db_query('.MATC_TEXTAREA_SQL.');');
  		$contents_query_array = tep_db_fetch_array($contents_query);
	$textarea_contents_material = $contents_query_array['thetext'];
}else{
	die('No mode was catched! Search for "qwetyqouty34657+234" in matc.php fo find the place where the error occured.'); //Just for error checking.
};

if(MATC_TEXTAREA_HTML_2_PLAIN_TEXT_CONVERT  != 'false'){ //Use the conversion tool
	require_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES.'html2text.php');// Include the class definition file.
	$h2t =& new html2text(html_entity_decode($textarea_contents_material,ENT_QUOTES,'ISO8859-1'));// Instantiate a new instance of the class. Passing the string variable automatically loads the HTML for you.
	$h2t->width=0; //Do not use word wrap
	$textarea_contents = $h2t->get_text();// Simply call the get_text() method for the class to convert the HTML to the plain text. Store it into the variable.
}else{//Use the "raw material", that is we do not convert it to plain text
	$textarea_contents = $textarea_contents_material;
};
?>
</table>
<table>
<tr>
<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="main"><b><?php echo MATC_HEADING_CONDITIONS; ?></b></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
	<textarea name="conditions" bgcolor="#3c3c3c" class="small" rows="14" readonly ><?php echo $textarea_contents; ?></textarea>
</td>
</tr>
<?php 
}//End "show the textarea if"
?>
 <tr>
<td width="100%" class="main"><br><?php 
		if(MATC_SHOW_LINK != 'false'){
			echo sprintf(MATC_CONDITION_AGREEMENT, tep_href_link(MATC_FILENAME, MATC_PARAMETERS));
		}else{
			echo strip_tags(MATC_CONDITION_AGREEMENT);
		} echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('terms_conditions', 'true','','class="required"');  ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
}// end of MATC
?>
</table>

please note this will still give an error must accept terms if MATC at checkout is disabled

Steve

Great.... Thank You very much. With Firefox work the checkout.php .... I test it with other browser ( Internet Explorer / Opere / Google Chrome / Safari ) And write when i test it this....I Hope you understand my english ;-)

Thanks

Hi

I've just found that my site was hacked over the weekend, So I installed the contribution, sitemoitor. When running the Manually Check for Hacked Files it includes two files from this contribution. Now I'm no expert, but I know many of you out there are. The files are

includes/checkout/one page checkout/paypal_standard.php

includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php

I feel the hack has been caused by the host company as I'm able to sftp-download my configure.php file even though my page is set to 400 (read only). Just glade it's a test domain.

But just in case are these's just normal files or is it something else to worry about? It does say in the Sitemonitor contribution that some files are needed.

Regards. Dragondust

Hi

download what ever version of OPC you are using and replace them 2 files 2 be safe

Steve

Cheers Steve. Seems to be sorted now. I've seen that a few mods have been carried out on the 1.09. Was running 1.08, So that's cool.

For people who have not seen it in action, you can see a basic verison with the extra delivery option removed as I don't require it. Be aware this is a beta site with quite a few mods, so if you see the warning signs. I't means I'm playing around.

dragondust beta site

Regards, Dragondust.

Hi

You have a php error

in checkout.php find

require('includes/application_top.php');

add after it

ini_set('display_errors',1);
error_reporting(E_ALL|E_STRICT);

Now visit site and see what errors you get displayed

steve

Steve,

After enabling error reporting I'm getting the following errors:

Notice: Undefined variable: payment in /terminaldepot.net/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 1084

Notice: Use of undefined constant NO_COUNT_ZERO_WEIGHT - assumed 'NO_COUNT_ZERO_WEIGHT' in /terminaldepot.net/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 519

Notice: Constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TEXT_ERROR already defined in /terminaldepot.net/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php on line 32

Notice: Constant SHIPPING_NOT_INCLUDED already defined in /terminaldepot.net/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php on line 16

Notice: Constant TAX_NOT_INCLUDED already defined in /terminaldepot.net/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php on line 17

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_REDEEM_BOX - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_REDEEM_BOX' in /terminaldepot.net/includes/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php on line 30

I have the following payment modules enabled:

Credit Card (Not For Production Use)

Credit Class Error

PayPal Website Payments Standard

Thanks,

Marduke

Edited by mardukeme

Steve,

After enabling error reporting I'm getting the following errors:

Notice: Undefined variable: payment in /terminaldepot.net/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 1084

Notice: Use of undefined constant NO_COUNT_ZERO_WEIGHT - assumed 'NO_COUNT_ZERO_WEIGHT' in /terminaldepot.net/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 519

Notice: Constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TEXT_ERROR already defined in /terminaldepot.net/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php on line 32

Notice: Constant SHIPPING_NOT_INCLUDED already defined in /terminaldepot.net/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php on line 16

Notice: Constant TAX_NOT_INCLUDED already defined in /terminaldepot.net/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php on line 17

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_REDEEM_BOX - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_REDEEM_BOX' in /terminaldepot.net/includes/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php on line 30

I have the following payment modules enabled:

Credit Card (Not For Production Use)

Credit Class Error

PayPal Website Payments Standard

Thanks,

Marduke

Hi Marduke,

They are only warnings and nothing much to worry about

Is that a template you brought and are using, or using sts?

Steve

Hi Marduke,

They are only warnings and nothing much to worry about

Is that a template you brought and are using, or using sts?

Steve

It's a template that I bought, not sure if it's sts, how do I check? Also I installed many mods with no problem this is the first one that the site doesn't work with, and I am really baffled with. I reverted back to original state and only installed the Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons since these two mods work together.

Thanks,

Marduke

Edited by mardukeme

It's a template that I bought, not sure if it's sts, how do I check? Also I installed many mods with no problem this is the first one that the site doesn't work with, and I am really baffled with. I reverted back to original state and only installed the Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons since these two mods work together.

Thanks,

Marduke

Hi try this last resort

In catalog/checkout.php

replace

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ext/jQuery/themes/smoothness/ui.all.css">
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.ajaxq.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.pstrength.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.ui.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="includes/checkout/checkout.js"></script>

with

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://www.terminaldepot.net/ext/jQuery/themes/smoothness/ui.all.css">
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://www.terminaldepot.net/ext/jQuery/jQuery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://www.terminaldepot.net/ext/jQuery/jQuery.ajaxq.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://www.terminaldepot.net/ext/jQuery/jQuery.pstrength.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://www.terminaldepot.net/ext/jQuery/jQuery.ui.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://www.terminaldepot.net/includes/checkout/checkout.js"></script>

Steve

Hi try this last resort

In catalog/checkout.php

replace

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ext/jQuery/themes/smoothness/ui.all.css">
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.ajaxq.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.pstrength.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.ui.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="includes/checkout/checkout.js"></script>

with

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://www.terminaldepot.net/ext/jQuery/themes/smoothness/ui.all.css">
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://www.terminaldepot.net/ext/jQuery/jQuery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://www.terminaldepot.net/ext/jQuery/jQuery.ajaxq.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://www.terminaldepot.net/ext/jQuery/jQuery.pstrength.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://www.terminaldepot.net/ext/jQuery/jQuery.ui.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://www.terminaldepot.net/includes/checkout/checkout.js"></script>

Steve

Steve,

Made the modifications you suggested and the checkout page is still blank the same as it was as before. I left in the modifications that you had suggested with the checkout.php.

Thanks,

Marduke

Edited by mardukeme

Hey guys, just installed one page checkout, my problem is that when I click on "checkout" from the shopping cart page it takes me to Order_info.php and after filling that out it keeps redirecting back to itself. I'm not quite sure what the problem is. If anyone can help or has any ideas it is greatly appreciated. I have opc disabled at the moment but if anyone wants to check it out let me know and I will enable it so you can see the problem.