• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

I did notice today that in the dps module in paymentMethod array[selection] the fields are outputting nothing so a good place to start.

[paymentMethod] => 
Please select the preferred payment method to use on this order.		
	Bank Transfer Payment	
	DPS Credit Card	
   [selection] => Array
       (
           [0] => Array
               (
                   [id] => banktransfer
                   [module] => Bank Transfer Payment
               )
           [1] => Array
               (
                   [id] => dps
                   [module] => DPS Credit Card
                   [fields] => Array
                       (
                           [0] => Array
                               (
                                   [title] => 
                                   [field] => 
                               )
                           [1] => Array
                               (
                                   [title] => Credit Card Owner:
                                   [field] => 
                               )

[2] => Array
                               (
                                   [title] => Credit Card Number:
                                   [field] => 
                               )
                           [3] => Array
                               (
                                   [title] => Credit Card Expiry Date:
                                   [field] =>  
                               )
                       )
               )
       )

Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

Rich

Hi Rich,

Is that meant to output fiels in checkout_confirmation rather than on checkout_payment pages if so that is the issue

Steve

Hi Rich,

Is that meant to output fiels in checkout_confirmation rather than on checkout_payment pages if so that is the issue

Steve

Hi;

Yes it is in the wrong area but on changing confirmation() function in file html_public/catalog/includes/modules/payment/dps.php with this:

<?php    function confirmation() {
     global $HTTP_POST_VARS, $order;

for ($i=1; $i<13; $i++) {
       $expires_month[] = array('id' => sprintf('%02d', $i), 'text' => strftime('%B',mktime(0,0,0,$i,1,2000)));
     }

$today = getdate(); 
     for ($i=$today['year']; $i < $today['year']+10; $i++) {
       $expires_year[] = array('id' => strftime('%y',mktime(0,0,0,1,1,$i)), 'text' => strftime('%Y',mktime(0,0,0,1,1,$i)));
     }
       $cc_card_number=substr($this->cc_card_number, 0, 4) . str_repeat('X', (strlen($this->cc_card_number) - 8)) . substr($this->cc_card_number, -4);

/**
*     $confirmation = array('title' => $this->title . ': ' . $this->cc_card_type,
*                             'fields' => array(array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_DPS_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER,
*                                                     'field' => $HTTP_POST_VARS['dps_cc_owner']),
*                                               array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_DPS_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER,
*                                                     'field' => substr($this->cc_card_number, 0, 4) . str_repeat('X', (strlen($this->cc_card_number) - 8)) . substr($this->cc_card_number, -4)),
*                                               array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_DPS_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES,
*                                                     'field' => strftime('%B, %Y', mktime(0,0,0,$HTTP_POST_VARS['dps_cc_expires_month'], 1, '20' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['dps_cc_expires_year'])))));
*/

$confirmation = array('fields' => array(array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_DPS_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER,
                                                   'field' => tep_draw_input_field('dps_cc_owner', $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname'])),
                                             array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_DPS_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER,
                                                   'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_card_number', $cc_card_number)),
                                             array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_DPS_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES,
                                                   'field' => tep_draw_pull_down_menu('dps_cc_expires_month', $expires_month) . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('dps_cc_expires_year', $expires_year))));

return $confirmation;
   }?>

This works now and allthough Google Chrome crashed on first install it seems ok and i am getting error messages back. Not sure i need to add global $order; I think there's a fix for the payment error msg not outputting or at least i remember fixing it at some stage.

I'll let you know and upload with one page checkout, site for you to test for me at Experience NZ, in the next week.

Thanks you Steve your reply set me off in the right direction. I haven't tested this properly yet and if anyone has any comments or additions speak up please.

Regards

Rich

How to fix encoding problems!

Hi,

Try make these changes:

On checkout.php:

else
     echo utf8_encode($content);
  tep_session_close();
  tep_exit();
 }

change to:

else
  echo $content;
  tep_session_close();
  tep_exit();
 }

if(isset($action) && tep_not_null($action))
		$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => utf8_encode($header));
  else

change to:

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => $header);
  else

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => utf8_encode($contents));
	else

change to:

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => $contents);
	else

find at the start of the file:

//define('CHARSET', 'UTF-8');

change to:

header("Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8\n");
define('CHARSET', 'UTF-8');

find:

if (isset($_GET['rType'])){
  //header('content-type: text/html; charset=' . CHARSET);
 }

change to:

if (isset($_GET['rType'])){
  header('content-type: text/html; charset=' . CHARSET);
 }

That's worked for me :)

This trick will work with all other languages with special characters (e.g. Russian, Greek, etc.)

That worked fine for me, with Spanish characters.

Thanks a lot Steve.

It would have been a shame not being able to use that great contrib! :)

I had a problem where if I made a user account through the one page checkout form, the user could not log in on there return to the website, this was because one page checkout does not set the customer status to true. The fix is below:

open onepage_checkout.php in includes/classes.

find on line 1122:

$sql_data_array = array(
       'customers_firstname'     => $onepage['billing']['firstname'],
       'customers_lastname'      => $onepage['billing']['lastname'],
       'customers_email_address' => $onepage['customer']['email_address'],
       'customers_telephone'     => $onepage['customer']['telephone'],
       'customers_fax'           => $onepage['customer']['fax'],
       'customers_newsletter'    => $onepage['customer']['newsletter'],
       'customers_password'      => tep_encrypt_password($onepage['customer']['password'])
     );

replace with:

$sql_data_array = array(
       'customers_firstname'     => $onepage['billing']['firstname'],
       'customers_lastname'      => $onepage['billing']['lastname'],
       'customers_email_address' => $onepage['customer']['email_address'],
       'customers_telephone'     => $onepage['customer']['telephone'],
       'customers_fax'           => $onepage['customer']['fax'],
       'customers_newsletter'    => $onepage['customer']['newsletter'],
       'customers_status'        => '1',
       'customers_password'      => tep_encrypt_password($onepage['customer']['password'])
     );

Edited by BenCox

Hi Everyone,

I am having a problem with OPC which seems to have been around for several versions (we have just installed the latest version); when OPC is turned on the calculation of sub-total without tax is incorrect.

The post I quote below by Sparticus suggests that changing the structure of the database to only accommodate prices with two decimal places is a fix, I however consider it to be a hack, and I do not want to alter the database structure just to make this contribution work.

Has anyone ever thrown any light on why this contribution causes the order totals to be calculated incorrectly? It happens whether I am displaying product prices with tax or not; however, I have noticed that the same behaviour is not apparent on the OPC demo page (http://www.itwebexperts.com/onepagecheckout/checkout.php). Could this perhaps mean that the behaviour is something to do with the way in which the order total modules are set up in the admin panel.

In the latest version the OPC code uses the same order and order_totals class as the normal checkout, making the incorrect order totals when OPC is activated a real puzzle; what is going on here?

Actually I just found an easy way to change all prices quickly. Went to PHPMyAdmin, Select Products, click Structure, in Products_Price field, change Type "Decimal(15,4)" to "Decimal(15,2).

All the last two digits in prices disappeared. Sweetness.

Cheers,

Paul

Hi Everyone,

I am having a problem with OPC which seems to have been around for several versions (we have just installed the latest version); when OPC is turned on the calculation of sub-total without tax is incorrect.

The post I quote below by Sparticus suggests that changing the structure of the database to only accommodate prices with two decimal places is a fix, I however consider it to be a hack, and I do not want to alter the database structure just to make this contribution work.

Has anyone ever thrown any light on why this contribution causes the order totals to be calculated incorrectly? It happens whether I am displaying product prices with tax or not; however, I have noticed that the same behaviour is not apparent on the OPC demo page (http://www.itwebexperts.com/onepagecheckout/checkout.php). Could this perhaps mean that the behaviour is something to do with the way in which the order total modules are set up in the admin panel.

In the latest version the OPC code uses the same order and order_totals class as the normal checkout, making the incorrect order totals when OPC is activated a real puzzle; what is going on here?

Cheers,

Paul

Hi

Changing the datbase structure is not a hack decimal places should be 2 for most countries

Steve

Hi Steve,

Sorry Steve, but it is hack. Harald designed the structure of the database with prices having four decimal places for a reason; some businesses require the extra precision in pricing that four decimal places provides.

In any case, I shouldn't have to hack the database structure in order to get this contribution to calculate sub-totals correctly, as the standard oscommerce code manages just fine with the database in it's present form.

Does anyone have any useful information that might help me to find a solution to this problem?

Cheers,

Paul

Hi

Changing the datbase structure is not a hack decimal places should be 2 for most countries

Steve

Hi Everyone,

Despite my reservations about hacking the database structure, I thought I would give it a try anyway, to see if it produced the desired results, and it did not. Even with prices truncated to two decimal places in the database the OPC code still manages to calculate and display incorrect order totals.

Cheers,

Paul

Hi Everyone,

I am now on the trail of a proper solution to the issue that I have been having with this contribution, where the value of the order totals is calculated incorrectly.

There is a function supplied as part of this contribution called fixTaxes(): this function is located in the onepage checkout classs file ("catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php").

This function is called from line 60 of the file "catalog/checkout.php"; I have found that commenting out this line, and preventing the fixTaxes() function from firing, solves the problem of incorrectly calculated order totals, and they are calculated as expected.

My intention is to now go through all of the code in the fixTaxes() function to find the REAL cause of this issue.

I am also considering changing the name of this function in my deployment of oscommerce from fixTaxes(), to breakTaxes()!! :)

Cheers,

Paul

Hi.

I installed one page checkout recently.

When using it authorize.net module gives an error and doesn't load up fields for information entry.

Without OPC it works perfectly. Everything else(paypal, shippings) working ok.

I know there got to be changes made to that module in order it to work, changes like described for protx_direct in manual.

And I would be grateful if someone will help me with this and at least direct me in right direction, since it is only couple lines of code I believe.

Thanks.

Tim.

Hey!

So i have installed the contribution..

And need to change a bit in the design, cant really work it out.

Ive tried to changing in shipping_adress_horizontal etc etc... i have even gone to the lengths to deleting thos four files.. both billing shipping, horizontal and vertical...

But nothing ever changes..

So i am assuming the drawing of the forms and tables are done somewhere else since im not getting any errors what so ever.

Where is the drawing made??

What i need is he forms to be bigger.. right now they only expand when i have entered the email adress.

I also need my right column to be bigger.. its only on the opc page its getting smaller.. very strange.

And i need the icons to follow the forms, right now they come under the forms.. really disturbing.

And finally i want the form to follow my "First name:" right now they are worlds apart... also disturbing :)

There are more changes i need have done, but im sure i can do it themself once i learn where the drawing of tables are made!!

Thanks, David

Hi.

I installed one page checkout recently.

When using it authorize.net module gives an error and doesn't load up fields for information entry.

Without OPC it works perfectly. Everything else(paypal, shippings) working ok.

I know there got to be changes made to that module in order it to work, changes like described for protx_direct in manual.

And I would be grateful if someone will help me with this and at least direct me in right direction, since it is only couple lines of code I believe.

Thanks.

Tim.

Hi Tim,

Just find similliar code and amend to what is protx also what is the correct name of the aurthorize net payment module?

Steve

Hey!

So i have installed the contribution..

And need to change a bit in the design, cant really work it out.

Ive tried to changing in shipping_adress_horizontal etc etc... i have even gone to the lengths to deleting thos four files.. both billing shipping, horizontal and vertical...

But nothing ever changes..

So i am assuming the drawing of the forms and tables are done somewhere else since im not getting any errors what so ever.

Where is the drawing made??

What i need is he forms to be bigger.. right now they only expand when i have entered the email adress.

I also need my right column to be bigger.. its only on the opc page its getting smaller.. very strange.

And i need the icons to follow the forms, right now they come under the forms.. really disturbing.

And finally i want the form to follow my "First name:" right now they are worlds apart... also disturbing :)

There are more changes i need have done, but im sure i can do it themself once i learn where the drawing of tables are made!!

Thanks, David

Hi David,

thay are right files that draw the inout fields, the first address fields you see are billing simply add style like width to the input fields and the TD tags

Steve

hi

the files needed to change the look of checkout are located in /includes/checkout/

shipping_address_horizontal etc

I have managed to change the look of the old 1.2 contribution - but want to get the 1.3 installed

however because of the horizontal and vertical files Im having problems getting it to display correctly

(its fine in firefox and chrome - but no good in IE)

I want the town, region and postcode all on seperate lines

(city, state & zip )

but because of the codeing around the tr / td and the span of 2 cells lines its really complicated to do !

If anyone has managed to get the horizontal pages looking good - please put your code below so I can copy it !!

this is the small section that needs changing

<?php
 if (ACCOUNT_SUBURB == 'true') {
?>
<tr>
 <td class="main" nowrap><?php echo ENTRY_SUBURB; ?></td>
 <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_suburb', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['suburb'] : ''), 'style="width:80%;float:left"'); ?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
 <td class="main" nowrap><?php echo ENTRY_CITY; ?></td>
 <td class="main" ><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_city', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['city'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
<tr>
 <td colspan="2">
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="92%">

<?php
if(ONEPAGE_ZIP_BELOW == 'False'){
?>
 <td class="main" width="33%"><?php echo ENTRY_POST_CODE; ?></td>
<?php
}
?>  
  </tr>
  <tr>

<?php
 ?>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_zipcode', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['postcode'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
 <?php 
 }
 ?>
    </tr>
   </table>
  </td>
</tr>

<?php
if(ONEPAGE_ZIP_BELOW == 'True'){
?>
 <tr>
     <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_POST_CODE ?></td>
     <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_zipcode', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['postcode'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
 </tr>
<?php
}
?>
<?php
 if (ACCOUNT_STATE == 'true') {
?>
 <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_STATE; ?></td>
<?php
 }
?>
 <?php
   $defaultCountry = (isset($billingAddress) && tep_not_null($billingAddress['country_id']) ? $billingAddress['country_id'] : ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY);
 ?>
   <td class="main" id="stateCol_billing"><?php echo $onePageCheckout->getAjaxStateField($defaultCountry);?><div <?php if(tep_not_null($billingAddress['zone_id']) || tep_not_null($billingAddress['state'])){ ?>class= "success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" <?php }else{?> class="required_icon ui-icon-red ui-icon-gear" <?php } ?> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="Required" /></div></td>
 <?php
   }
 ?>

Many Thanks

Also... the sign in form.

My fields are going further than the size of the form.

When i fill it in so it goes beyond the dialog and the dialog changes focus.

In firefox i do not have this issue?

What would be the best way to fix this?

Ive tried to align the <td> but that aint working very well..

hi

the files needed to change the look of checkout are located in /includes/checkout/

shipping_address_horizontal etc

I have managed to change the look of the old 1.2 contribution - but want to get the 1.3 installed

however because of the horizontal and vertical files Im having problems getting it to display correctly

(its fine in firefox and chrome - but no good in IE)

I want the town, region and postcode all on seperate lines

(city, state & zip )

but because of the codeing around the tr / td and the span of 2 cells lines its really complicated to do !

If anyone has managed to get the horizontal pages looking good - please put your code below so I can copy it !!

this is the small section that needs changing

<?php
?>
<tr>
 <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_suburb', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['suburb'] : ''), 'style="width:80%;float:left"'); ?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
 <td class="main" ><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_city', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['city'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
<tr>
 <td colspan="2">

<?php
?>
<?php
}
?>  
  </tr>
  <tr>

<?php
 ?>

<?php 
 }
 ?>
    </tr>
   </table>
  </td>
</tr>

<?php
?>
 <tr>
 </tr>
<?php
}
?>
<?php
?>
 <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_STATE; ?></td>
<?php
 }
?>
 <?php
   $defaultCountry = (isset($billingAddress) && tep_not_null($billingAddress['country_id']) ? $billingAddress['country_id'] : ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY);
 ?>
   <td class="main" id="stateCol_billing"><?php echo $onePageCheckout->getAjaxStateField($defaultCountry);?><div <?php if(tep_not_null($billingAddress['zone_id']) || tep_not_null($billingAddress['state'])){ ?>class= "success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" <?php }else{?> class="required_icon ui-icon-red ui-icon-gear" <?php } ?> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="Required" /></div></td>
 <?php
   }
 ?>

Many Thanks

Hi

Simply upload the 1.2 shipping_address.php and billing_address.php they will work on 1.4 or at least should do

Steve

So i managed to edit the way i wanted.. thx for that..

Next thing.. is there a way to safely turn off different shipping adress?

I could obviously delete the code in checkout.php.. but would that be safe to do?

I dont want to break anything :)

that wont break it if you just remove the tick box for different shipping address

Steve

Also... the sign in form.

My fields are going further than the size of the form.

When i fill it in so it goes beyond the dialog and the dialog changes focus.

In firefox i do not have this issue?

What would be the best way to fix this?

Ive tried to align the <td> but that aint working very well..

add style to the input box style="width:200px;" say

Steve

I haven't seen this question in this topic so - How to completely remove any shipping option or reference on the checkout page? With a virtual product, shipping is unnecessary and it's confusing if the options are showing up. I've turned off the auto-show billing/shipping modules. Does anyone have a solution?

Ok - this is driving me bonkers !!

I have reinstalled version 1.4

this has a problem with the form display ....

1.4 gives you 2 extra files (/includes/checkout) billing_address_horizontal.php & billing_address_vertical.php

Firefox & opera displays fine - but IE8 is totally screwed.

Firefox etc looks like this

2.jpg

Internet Explorer look like this

1.jpg

as you can see the lines are totally over to the right

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the input fields over to the left hand side on Internet Explorer

this is the code

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true' && !tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
     $gender = $billingAddress['entry_gender'];
   if (isset($gender)) {
     $male = ($gender == 'm') ? true : false;
     $female = ($gender == 'f') ? true : false;
   } else {
     $male = false;
     $female = false;
   }
?>
<tr>
 <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo ENTRY_GENDER; ?> <?php echo tep_draw_radio_field('billing_gender', 'm', $male) . '  ' . MALE . '  ' . tep_draw_radio_field('billing_gender', 'f', $female) . '  ' . FEMALE; ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
 }
?>
 <tr>
   <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_FIRST_NAME; ?> </td>
     <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_firstname', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['firstname'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
     <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_LAST_NAME; ?> </td>
     <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_lastname', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['lastname'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
 </tr>
<?php
 if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true' && !tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
?>
<tr>
 <td class="main" nowrap><?php echo ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH; ?></td>
 <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_dob', (isset($customerAddress) ? $customerAddress['dob'] : ''), 'style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
 }

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')){
?>
<tr id="newAccountEmail">
 <td class="main" nowrap><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></td>
 <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_email_address', (isset($customerAddress) ? $customerAddress['email_address'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
 }
 if (ACCOUNT_COMPANY == 'true') {
?>
<tr>
 <td class="main" nowrap><?php echo ENTRY_COMPANY; ?></td>
 <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_company', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['company'] : ''), 'style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
 }
?>
<tr>
 <td class="main" nowrap><?php echo ENTRY_COUNTRY; ?></td>
 <td class="main"><?php echo tep_get_country_list('billing_country', (isset($billingAddress) && tep_not_null($billingAddress['country_id']) ? $billingAddress['country_id'] : ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY), 'class="required" style="float:left;width:80%"'); ?><div class="success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="false" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
 <td class="main" nowrap><?php echo ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS; ?></td>
 <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_street_address', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['street_address'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
?>
<tr>
</tr>
<?php
 }
?>
<tr>
 <td colspan="2">
  <tr>
 <td class="main" width="33%"><?php echo ENTRY_CITY; ?></td>
<?php
?>
 <td class="main" width="33%"><?php echo ENTRY_STATE; ?></td>
<?php
 }
?>
<?php
?>
<?php
}
?>  
  </tr>
  <tr>
 <?php
 ?>
 <?php
   }
 ?>
 <?php
 ?>

<?php 
 }
 ?>
    </tr>
   </table>
  </td>
</tr>

<?php
?>
 <tr>
 </tr>
<?php
}
?>

<?php if(!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')){ ?>
<tr>
 <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE; ?></td>
 <td>
 <?php
   if(ONEPAGE_TELEPHONE == 'True')
         echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_telephone', (isset($customerAddress) ? $customerAddress['telephone'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); 
     else
         echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_telephone', (isset($customerAddress) ? $customerAddress['telephone'] : ''), 'style="width:80%;float:left;"'); 

?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
 <td colspan="2"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="">
<?php if (ONEPAGE_ACCOUNT_CREATE != 'required'){ ?>
  <tr>
       <td colspan="2" class="main"><br>If you would like to create an account please enter a password below</td>
  </tr>
<?php } ?>
  <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD; ?></td>
       <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('password', '', 'autocomplete="off" ' . (ONEPAGE_ACCOUNT_CREATE == 'required' ? 'class="required" ' : '') . 'maxlength="40" style="float:left;"'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
     <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>
     <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('confirmation', '', 'autocomplete="off" ' . (ONEPAGE_ACCOUNT_CREATE == 'required' ? 'class="required" maxlength="40" ' : 'maxlength="40" ') . 'style="float:left;"'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
   <td class="main" colspan="2"><div id="pstrength_password"></div></td>
  </tr>
 </table></td>
</tr>
<tr>
 <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo ENTRY_NEWSLETTER; ?> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('billing_newsletter', '1', (isset($customerAddress) && $customerAddress['newsletter'] == '1' ? true : false)); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php } ?>
</table>

is it just me - any solutions

HELP !

Ok - after spending hours going through it bit by bit, I have managed to get it to display correctly in IE8 & Firefox Etc

I have put the code for horizontal billing and shipping below

Please note - every input is on a new line

3.jpg

Here is the code

includes/checkout/billing_address_horizontal.php

<?php
 if (ACCOUNT_GENDER == 'true' && !tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
     $gender = $billingAddress['entry_gender'];
   if (isset($gender)) {
     $male = ($gender == 'm') ? true : false;
     $female = ($gender == 'f') ? true : false;
   } else {
     $male = false;
     $female = false;
   }
?>
<tr>
 <td class="main" ><?php echo ENTRY_GENDER; ?> <?php echo tep_draw_radio_field('billing_gender', 'm', $male) . '  ' . MALE . '  ' . tep_draw_radio_field('billing_gender', 'f', $female) . '  ' . FEMALE; ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
 }
?>
<tr>
 <td class="main"><?php echo tep_get_country_list('billing_country', (isset($billingAddress) && tep_not_null($billingAddress['country_id']) ? $billingAddress['country_id'] : ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY), 'class="required" style="float:left;width:80%"'); ?><div class="success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="false" /></td>
</tr>
 <tr>
   <td class="main" width="50%"><?php echo ENTRY_FIRST_NAME; ?> </td>
     <td class="main" width="50%" ><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_firstname', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['firstname'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
     <td class="main" width="50%"><?php echo ENTRY_LAST_NAME; ?> </td>
     <td class="main" width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_lastname', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['lastname'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
 </tr>
<?php
 if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true' && !tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
?>
<tr>
 <td class="main" nowrap><?php echo ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH; ?></td>
 <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_dob', (isset($customerAddress) ? $customerAddress['dob'] : ''), 'style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
 }

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')){
?>
<tr id="newAccountEmail">
 <td class="main" nowrap><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></td>
 <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_email_address', (isset($customerAddress) ? $customerAddress['email_address'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
 }
?>
<tr>
 <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_company', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['company'] : ''), 'style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
 }
?>

<tr>
 <td class="main" nowrap><?php echo ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS; ?></td>
 <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_street_address', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['street_address'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
?>
<tr>
</tr>
 <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>

<tr>
<?php
?>
 <tr>
 </tr>
<?php
}
?>
 <?php if(!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')){ ?>
<tr>
 <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE; ?></td>
 <td>
 <?php
   if(ONEPAGE_TELEPHONE == 'True')
         echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_telephone', (isset($customerAddress) ? $customerAddress['telephone'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); 
     else
         echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_telephone', (isset($customerAddress) ? $customerAddress['telephone'] : ''), 'style="width:80%;float:left;"'); 

?></td>
</tr>
<?php
?>
<?php
 ?>
<tr>
 <td class="main" ><?php echo ENTRY_STATE; ?></td>
 </tr>
<?php
 }
?>

</tr>
  <tr>

<?php
   }
 ?>
 <?php
 ?>

<?php 
 }
 ?>
    </tr>

</td>
</tr>

<tr>
 <td colspan="2"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="">
<?php if (ONEPAGE_ACCOUNT_CREATE != 'required'){ ?>
  <tr>
       <td colspan="2" class="main"><br>If you would like to create an account (Optional) please enter a password below</td>
  </tr>
<?php } ?>
  <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD; ?></td>
       <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('password', '', 'autocomplete="off" ' . (ONEPAGE_ACCOUNT_CREATE == 'required' ? 'class="required" ' : '') . 'maxlength="40" style="float:left;"'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
     <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>
     <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('confirmation', '', 'autocomplete="off" ' . (ONEPAGE_ACCOUNT_CREATE == 'required' ? 'class="required" maxlength="40" ' : 'maxlength="40" ') . 'style="float:left;"'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
   <td class="main" colspan="2"><div id="pstrength_password"></div></td>
  </tr>
 </table></td>
</tr>
<tr>
 <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo ENTRY_NEWSLETTER; ?> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('billing_newsletter', '1', (isset($customerAddress) && $customerAddress['newsletter'] == '1' ? true : false)); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php } ?>
</table>

includes/checkout/shipping_address_horizontal.php

<tr>
 <td class="main" ><?php echo tep_get_country_list('shipping_country', (isset($shippingAddress['country_id']) ? $shippingAddress['country_id'] : ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?><div class="success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="false" /></td>
</tr>
 <tr>
  <td class="main" width="50%"><?php echo ENTRY_FIRST_NAME; ?></td>
  <td class="main" width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('shipping_firstname', $shippingAddress['firstname'], 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
  <td class="main" width="50%"><?php echo ENTRY_LAST_NAME; ?></td>
  <td class="main" width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('shipping_lastname', $shippingAddress['lastname'], 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
 </tr>
<?php
?>
<tr>
 <td class="main" ><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('shipping_company', '', 'style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
 }
?>

<tr>
 <td class="main" ><?php echo ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS; ?></td>
 <td class="main" ><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('shipping_street_address', $shippingAddress['street_address'], 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
</tr>
<?php
?>
<tr>
 <td class="main" ><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('shipping_suburb', $shippingAddress['suburb'], 'style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
</tr>
 <tr>
 <td class="main" width="33%"><?php echo ENTRY_CITY; ?></td>
   <td class="main" width="33%"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('shipping_city', $shippingAddress['city'], 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
</tr>
  <?php
?>

<tr>
   <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_POST_CODE.'  ' ?></td>
   <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('shipping_zipcode', $shippingAddress['postcode'], 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?>
   </td>
 </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
<?php
?>
 <td class="main" width="33%"><?php echo ENTRY_STATE; ?></td>
<?php
 }
?>
<?php
 $defaultCountry = (isset($shippingAddress) && tep_not_null($shippingAddress['country_id']) ? $shippingAddress['country_id'] : ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY);
?>
 <td class="main" width="33%" id="stateCol_delivery"><?php echo $onePageCheckout->getAjaxStateField($defaultCountry, 'delivery');?>
 <div <?php if(tep_not_null($shippingAddress['zone_id']) || tep_not_null($shippingAddress['state'])){ ?>class= "success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" <?php }else{?> class="required_icon ui-icon-red ui-icon-gear" <?php } ?> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="Required" /></div>
 </td>
<?php
 }
?>
<tr>

<?php
?>
<?php
}
?>
  </tr>
  <tr>

<?php
?>
 <td class="main" width="33%"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('shipping_zipcode', $shippingAddress['postcode'], 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>
<?php
}
?>
  </tr>

</td>
</tr>

<?php
}
?>
</table>

I Hope that helps someone !!!

ps postcode / zip is set to below line

Ron

I have gone through most of these 94 pages and still can't find a solution to implementing authorize.net aim. I have been diagnosing problem and it seems that it simply does not pass credit card form information for output.. Your cc.php code placed earlier does the same thing. Has anyone found a way to get the form to post properly? I have a live site with one page checkout enabled.. but currently only accept paypal xpress and google. I can literally watch customers fill their cart then abandon it at checkout.php. Any help would be appreciated! Thanx!