• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Dear People,

Can you advice how to make "Different from billing address" box always ticked and expanded?

it should be somewhere in this code in checkout.php?

<?php

if ($onepage['shippingEnabled'] === true)

{

$header = '<div class="ui-widget-header" style="padding-left:5px;">' . TABLE_HEADING_SHIPPING_ADDRESS . '</div>';

ob_start();

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'checkout/includes/modules/shipping_address.php');

$shippingAddress = ob_get_contents();

ob_end_clean();

$shippingAddress = '<div style="padding-left:15px;' . (isset($_SESSION[customer_id]) ? ' display:none;' : '' ) . '">' . TEXT_DIFFERENT_SHIPPING . '  <input type="checkbox" name="diffShipping" id="diffShipping" value="1"></div>' . $shippingAddress;

$shippingAddress .= '<div style="float:right; padding:5px;' . (isset($_SESSION[customer_id]) ? '' : ' display:none;') . '"><a id="changeShippingAddress" href="' . tep_href_link('checkout_shipping_address.php', '', $request_type) . '">' . tep_draw_button('Change Address') . '</a></div>';

buildInfobox($header, $shippingAddress);

}

?>

Thank you!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have oscommerce v 2.3 and I recently installed the One Page Checkout contribution located at http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7993 . I installed the v2 by Web Source 5. I am having an issue where this little pop-up box shows up on the screen as soon as you go to the checkout page. You can see an example of this issue at http://www.bandmans.com/newsite. If you add anything to the cart and then checkout, the pop up box shows up and then you can't get it to go away, nor can you type anything in on the checkout page. I can't seem to get the pop up box to disappear. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

I am working on oscommerce. I need to use Billing and Shipping address on single page i.e on 'checkout_shipping.php'. Now, I am not able to understand what and how to do. Please help with the step-to-step process of doing this. Will be really thankful if anyone can help

Regards

Shaket Shah

Hi

I am working on oscommerce. I need to use Billing and Shipping address on single page i.e on 'checkout_shipping.php'. Now, I am not able to understand what and how to do. Please help with the step-to-step process of doing this. Will be really thankful if anyone can help

Regards

Shaket Shah

• 1 year later...

Ok I will post the complete issue so hopefully we can come to a solution since a few people have reported the same problem.

I have installed OPC I assume it's 1.4, it's marked as such and is the latest download from http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6646 dated 25 Aug 2010. I'm running PHP 5.3.3 in Windows Server 2003 and MySql 5 using Paypal web payments standard. In general OPC works great, except for one issue which I describe here.

If the customer is not logged in and they add a product to the cart and then go to checkout, OPC loads fine. When the customer clicks on the log in button, the popup login opens up and the customer can log in, and all the tables load the correct data for shipping, addresses, payment, etc. But then when the customer clicks on the "continue" button which should take them to Paypal, this annoying javascript alert box pops up saying "Address errors: Confirmation Password doesn't match the password!" And the customer is denied from checking out (and I don't get the sale sad.gif )

I have noticed that if the customer then browses to another page and then returns to the checkout page, this error does NOT occur again, and checkout can proceed normally. It seems only to occur when the user is forced to log in on the checkout page, some value is not transmitted to the javascript (ajax I assume) code. In fact, I did a test on the values:

/catalog/includes/checkout.js

if($(':password[name=password]').val() != '')

{

if($(':password[name=confirmation]').val() == '' || $(':password[name=confirmation]').val() != $(':password[name=password]').val() )

{

// I added this to see what was going on:

alert("1:" + $(':password[name=confirmation]').val() + "; 2: " + $(':password[name=password]').val() );

// end of my add

errMsg += 'Confirmation password does not match the password.' + "\n";

}

}

my alert revealed that the value of $(':password[name=password]').val() does contain the customer's password but the value of $(':password[name=confirmation]').val() equals "undefined".

I can continue to reverse-engineer this to try to get to the bottom of it but I was hoping that the developer or a developer out there might already be able to tell us exactly what is going wrong here... would sure appreciate any assistance... I have so many other bug fixes I have to get done, it would sure shorten my workload if someone out there could solve this easily. Otherwise I will keep hacking away... thanks profusely in advance....

screen shot:

address_errors.jpg

I was having the same problem and have seem to stumbled upon a solution.

in includes/checkout/checkout.js find:

{

if($(':password[name=confirmation]').val() == '' || $(':password[name=confirmation]').val() != $(':password[name=password]').val() )

{

}

}

Change it to:

if (this.loggedIn == fale){    

{

{

}

}

}

Basically this section seem to be checking whether or not the password entered during new account match each other and should not be running if you are already logged in. After making the above change, the error message "Confirmation password does not match the password" no longer come up for returning customers.

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I'm working with osCommerce 2.2 RC2. I've installed the One Page Checkout plugin but I'm having some problems with the encoding of latin characters.

We are using the ISO-8859-2 encoding.

I've modified in the checkout.php the following:

1)

echo utf8_encode($content);

to:

echo mb_convert_encoding($content, "UTF-8", "ISO-8859-2");

2)

array('text' => utf8_encode($header));

to:

array('text' => mb_convert_encoding($header, "UTF-8", "ISO-8859-2"));

3)

array('text' => utf8_encode($contents));

to:

array('text' => mb_convert_encoding($contents, "UTF-8", "ISO-8859-2"));

I've also modified in the /includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php:

if(function_exists('mb_check_encoding') && mb_check_encoding($inputs,'UTF-8'))
{
  return utf8_decode($inputs);
}

to:

{
  return mb_convert_encoding($inputs, "ISO-8859-2", "UTF-8");
}

This fixed part of the issues. The characters that exist in ISO-8859-2 are saved correctly in the database.

However some characters like ș,ț which previously were saved like Ș and ț are converted to ? in all fields in the DB except for the customers_telephone field.

Do you have any ideeas why this is happening and how to fix it?

I would like those characters to be saved as before (Ș and ț).

Edited by mikero

• 3 years later...

same problem: Confirmation password does not match the password, if (this.loggedIn == true){ work for me

if (this.loggedIn == true){
            if($(':password[name="password"]').val() != '')
            {
                if($(':password[name="confirmation"]').val() == '' ||
                $(':password[name="confirmation"]').val() != $(':password[name="password"]').val() )
                {
                }
            }
        }

@mikero, you can also try

1) includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php:

to:

if(function_exists('mb_check_encoding') && mb_convert_encoding($content, "UTF-8", "UTF-8"))

2) checkout.php

echo utf8_encode($content);

to:

echo mb_convert_encoding($content, "UTF-8", "UTF-8");

thank you @mikero you helped me a lot