• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

GIFT VOUCHERS WITH ONE PAGE CHECKOUT

Have site running One Page Checkout and trying to get Credit Class Gift Voucher working with it.

Using: OSC2.2rc2a with CCGV5.21 & OPC1.3

On one page checkout,if the order value is less than available gift vouchers

select the checkbox "to be used from Gift Vouchers" (which deactivates the payment radio buttons)

press the confirm button gives 2 error messages:

Message from webpage

--------------------------------

Payment Selection Error

You must select a payment method

Payment Selection Error

You must select a payment method

--

OK

--

these are the 2 error messages from /includes/checkout/checkout.js lines 1476 to 1498

How do I prevent the errors when I select "to be used from Gift Vouchers";

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark.

I am having the same trouble. Has anyone figured this out?

Life Is Too Short,

Enjoy Your Coffee!

Pete

Has anyone noticed that when the the payment method is checked - then the delivery loads - that it looses what payment type was originally selected - so the customers has had to reselect the payment method.

does anyone one know how to get the payment method to be preselected - ie credit card automatically bulleted.

thanks

ron

All that remains is for me to get SSL back up and running when my host gets around to mailing my CSR. Hopefully installing SSL won't upset OPC at all... I can't see how it would. Do I speak too soon? Tune in next time for another exciting episode of Adventures in OPC!!! :P

Yes, I spoke too soon. Without one page checkout enabled, my site works fine with SSL. When I try to enable one page checkout to work with my SSL setup, the following occurs on the checkout page immediately:

1. there was an error refreshing the final product listing, please inform (storename) about this error -> OK

2. there was an error refreshing the shopping cart, please inform (storename) about this error -> OK

After entering an email address I get this:

3. there was an error checking email address, please inform (storename) about this error -> OK

If I try to login I get this:

4. there was an error logging in, please inform (storename) about this error -> OK

and cannot complete the checkout. Is there an SSL config area anywhere for one page checkout, or should it just use the settings from my includes/configuration.php and admin.includes/configuration.php files?

If I can get one page checkout to work without SSL enabled, why would enabling SSL break one page checkout?

Just to reiterate, I am using the code pasted by steve in post #1948 for my cc.php file.

Hi please tell me which version of that you are using? if its the ajax one we might have problems integrating that with one page checkout

Steve

Hi!

I have the maillist v4 and yes i have the ajax thing on my index. so it cant be done that if a customer who doesnt register an account fill the checkbox for newsletter?

thx

Hi every one. Hope you can help me! (sorry for my english)

I triyed to install one page checkout and got the page layout look diferent and a real mess.

I decided to give up and unninstall it step by step in the opposit way. Even database upload.

Now, in the admin cpanel under "configuration" panel I still have the "one page checkout" link!!!

My question: How can I remove it?

Is there any way that some modifications are still needed to be done?

Thanks for the answers

Hello,

I have read all 98 pages but not found what I was looking for.(ore I missed it). I have two questions and hope that somebody can help me with them. (I'm a beginner in scripting). I’m using 1.2.

The first one:

I have two separate stores which use one database. Because using one database, all orders appear in the same order list without a name of the store. Now I want, for own use, to know which order came from which store. I figure that this is possible with a hidden field in the checkout.php from both stores, each with its own name. Of course this field have to be visible in the admin order list. But how can I do this?

The second one:

How can I remove a required field? (the country field)

Thanks a lot!

In the meanwhile I made a row in the database in "orders" with the name shop_name. And in the admin I've made this row visible in the order page.The only thing I need now is the code to put in de checkout proces to write the shopname to the database. Please is there somebody here who can help me with this?

(and perhaps also with my second question from my firt post?)

Hi!

I have the maillist v4 and yes i have the ajax thing on my index. so it cant be done that if a customer who doesntt register an account fill the checkbox for newsletter?

thx

Hi

It can be done but you might have to contact a php/javascript coder

Steve

Hi every one. Hope you can help me! (sorry for my english)

I triyed to install one page checkout and got the page layout look diferent and a real mess.

I decided to give up and unninstall it step by step in the opposit way. Even database upload.

Now, in the admin cpanel under "configuration" panel I still have the "one page checkout" link!!!

My question: How can I remove it?

Is there any way that some modifications are still needed to be done?

Thanks for the answers

Hi

you need to use phpmyadmin goto stores database click on table configuration_groups click browse find the one page checkout one and delete it

Steve

In the meanwhile I made a row in the database in "orders" with the name shop_name. And in the admin I've made this row visible in the order page.The only thing I need now is the code to put in de checkout proces to write the shopname to the database. Please is there somebody here who can help me with this?

(and perhaps also with my second question from my firt post?)

Hi

checkout_process.php

find this code

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS, $sql_data_array);
 $insert_id = tep_db_insert_id();
 for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order_totals); $i<$n; $i++) {
   $sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $insert_id,
                           'title' => $order_totals[$i]['title'],
                           'text' => $order_totals[$i]['text'],
                           'value' => $order_totals[$i]['value'], 
                           'class' => $order_totals[$i]['code'], 
                           'sort_order' => $order_totals[$i]['sort_order']);
   tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL, $sql_data_array);

and add to it your field make sure its in the right order

2 to remove country field includes/checkout folder edit the xxxx_address.php files vertical horizontal ones for billing shipping simply remove the code for it

Steve

Hi steve,

Thanks for looking.

I tried to add 'shop_name' => $orders [$i] ['Goldenfellows'], before orders_id (the shop_name is the first in the database in the row orders, before order_id and goldenfellows is the name of the shop). But when I do this the order process redirect to the oscommerce way for making a order.

$sql_data_array = array('shop_name' => $orders [$i] ['Goldenfellows'],
		    'orders_id' => $insert_id,

orders.jpg

I think I'm really lost here.

Hi steve,

Thanks for looking.

I tried to add 'shop_name' => $orders [$i] ['Goldenfellows'], before orders_id (the shop_name is the first in the database in the row orders, before order_id and goldenfellows is the name of the shop). But when I do this the order process redirect to the oscommerce way for making a order.

$sql_data_array = array('shop_name' => $orders [$i] ['Goldenfellows'],
		    'orders_id' => $insert_id,

orders.jpg

I think I'm really lost here.

Hi move shop_name field to after order_id

also $orders [$i] ['Goldenfellows'], also is $orders [$i] ['Goldenfellows' in includes/classes/orders.php

If still having problems post in general support they will be able to help you more than me

Steve

I have been trying to get my CCGV addon to work completely correct and I am kind of stumped for awhile. If the voucher is less than the order it works just fine, if order is same as voucher or order is less than voucher balance, my site will not get past checkout payment.

I have one page checkout installed too. Same results when I don't use the One Page Checkout. So this tells me it is in the core code someplace, correct?

So a recap:

If order is more than voucher it works great!

When voucher balance is more than order or equal to order it prompts for payment method but does not allow me to select both voucher and payment.

Anyone have an idea where/what the fix is?

Life Is Too Short,

Enjoy Your Coffee!

Pete

I'm not able to search within just this thread so I cannot find the answer to my problem with this contribution. My site has only digital downloads on it, I do not ship stuff. When I try to go through the one page checkout and click the continue button first the page just seems to refresh and go no where when I click it a second time I get an error message that says...

------------------------------------------------
          Shipping Selection Error             
You must select a shipping method.

Please help as this would really benefit my shop. Thanks.

I have been trying to get my CCGV addon to work completely correct and I am kind of stumped for awhile. If the voucher is less than the order it works just fine, if order is same as voucher or order is less than voucher balance, my site will not get past checkout payment.

I have one page checkout installed too. Same results when I don't use the One Page Checkout. So this tells me it is in the core code someplace, correct?

So a recap:

If order is more than voucher it works great!

When voucher balance is more than order or equal to order it prompts for payment method but does not allow me to select both voucher and payment.

Anyone have an idea where/what the fix is?

would post this in the ccgv contrubiton support forum

Steve

I'm not able to search within just this thread so I cannot find the answer to my problem with this contribution. My site has only digital downloads on it, I do not ship stuff. When I try to go through the one page checkout and click the continue button first the page just seems to refresh and go no where when I click it a second time I get an error message that says...

Shipping Selection Error             
You must select a shipping method.

Please help as this would really benefit my shop. Thanks.

Hi

includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php

find

/* Comment line below for oscommerce versions before MS2.2 RC2a */
       //$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->confirmation();

/* Uncomment line below for oscommerce versions before MS2.2 RC2a */
       $confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->selection();

change it to

$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->confirmation();

//$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->selection();

Steve

Hi

includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php

find

//$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->confirmation();

$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->selection();

change it to

$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->confirmation();

//$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->selection();

Steve

thanks I'll take a look and post back.

Hi,

Would it be possible for this contribution to be updated so it's compatible with a fresh install of the latest version of oscommerce v2.3. When i installed the contribution everything seemed to be functioning correctly but i noticed a problem with the jquery buttons on the new version of oscommerce and narrowed it down to an issue with the jquery files called in the <head> section conflicting with the jquery files already included with the new version of oscommerce as standard. This is causing the design of the page to fail and possible other issues that i'm not aware of.

I have tried for the last two days to get this working but the version of jquery this contrbution uses is different and i am clueless about javascript. I also got an error with the validate email function until i made $ajax = false instead of true.

I would be eternally greatfull if some kind hearted sole would be able to update this contribution so it is compatible with a fresh install of the new version of oscommerce. It would be perfect if this could be done in such a way so that future updates of jquery don't conflict with this fantastic contribution.

Cheers.

Edited by annuity100

Question is there a way just to totally disable the shipping portion of this contribution? That would more and likely solve my problems since I'm only doing downloads of virtual products.

Question is there a way just to totally disable the shipping portion of this contribution? That would more and likely solve my problems since I'm only doing downloads of virtual products.

Admin>configuration>one page checkout

There is an option to turn off shipping for virtual or downloadble goods

Steve

What payment mod are you using?

Paypal Standard

Admin>configuration>one page checkout

There is an option to turn off shipping for virtual or downloadble goods

Steve

Yeah found it, turned it off and still I get this shipping error message. :( Unless I'm looking at the wrong thing. What is the title of it so I can be sure that I'm turning it off.

Edited by DamienDarwick

Paypal Standard

Yeah found it, turned it off and still I get this shipping error message. :( Unless I'm looking at the wrong thing. What is the title of it so I can be sure that I'm turning it off.

Hi its this setting

Dont show shipping and handling address checkbox or ship methods if weight of products = 0

Did you use the paypal standar mod that came with OPC?

Steve