• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

I haven't seen this question in this topic so - How to completely remove any shipping option or reference on the checkout page? With a virtual product, shipping is unnecessary and it's confusing if the options are showing up. I've turned off the auto-show billing/shipping modules. Does anyone have a solution?

Hi

admin>configuration>one page checkout

Dont show shipping and handling address checkbox or ship methods if weight of products = 0 set that to true, weight of vitual products should be set to 0

Steve

I have gone through most of these 94 pages and still can't find a solution to implementing authorize.net aim. I have been diagnosing problem and it seems that it simply does not pass credit card form information for output.. Your cc.php code placed earlier does the same thing. Has anyone found a way to get the form to post properly? I have a live site with one page checkout enabled.. but currently only accept paypal xpress and google. I can literally watch customers fill their cart then abandon it at checkout.php. Any help would be appreciated! Thanx!

Hi

I would suggest contacting a php coder to fix this

try frelancer.com

or try agax single page checkout

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Hi Tim,

Just find similliar code and amend to what is protx also what is the correct name of the aurthorize net payment module?

Steve

Hi

I would suggest contacting a php coder to fix this

try frelancer.com

or try agax single page checkout

Steve

Looks like not only I have a problem with Authorize.net AIM.

I studies this forum thread completely as well and did not find an answer.

TO Steve

Thank you for replying and helping me.

Authorize.net AIM module.

First thing I did I made the changes described in the installation manual for the Protx module to the already installed and working Authorize.net AIM module but it didn't made it work.

Then I tested 2 more different contributions of available authorize.net aim modules offered on the oscommerce site, non of them worked.(with or without changes as for protx).

With OPC 1.4 they just alert'ed an error when module was selected, with 1.3 it loaded names of the fields with an php error that an argument is null in str_replace or so in the confirmation(...) function of the module.

I tried stock version of A.net AIM which is in osC by default - fields loaded, cc info may be entered but the card cannot be processed, even without OPC it doesn't worked.

Then I tried to combine stock and latest modules of A.net AIM swapping functions from new module to the stock one

( My idea was that if I will change the function that establishes the connection with authorize.net test or secure server and sends there data it will work.) This way I made fields appear and module to load but the transaction was unsuccessful anyways.

I posted a project on freelance website and asked for 2 php coders to help me. They assured me that they will help me in 2-3 days but none of them contacted me back in a week and a half, so I don't want to relay on somebody else.

I want to fix it on my own, I know that there are people who HAVE that module working and would be more that grateful if they will direct me or provide with the changes that need to be made.

I don't have any changes made to the checkout of the website, except fully working new Authorize.net AIM module and OPC installed and disabled.

Also I installed 3 different checkout-improving contributions on my test servers.

FEC doesn't provide features needed,

AJAX checkout doesn't work with the payments

Single page checkout was too messy and not working with payments as well and not supported anymore. (Although Thanks steve_s for good contribution made; by his advice i decided to work with OPC)

So I hope someone will help me with this one!

Thank you.

Tim

Hello everybody,

I guess everybody has the same problem with me!

After adding products to cart and continue to checkout, i sign in throught the login popup, choose payment/shipping method and when i click to continue my order to finalize it a get this javascript alert:

Adrress errors

Confirmation password does not match the password!

And one more thing...

After redeem a coupon and click to coninue it won't check if coupon already used by customer (if max use is set to 1) or if any more coupons available to public!

I appreciate any answers...

Kind regards

Thank you for the response.

I am running $Id: authorizenet_cc_aim.php 1803 2008-01-11 18:16:37Z hpdl $ and have tried other versions. The problem is in the confirmation and before_process in the code.

When authorize is selected i get my form boxes with default values when confirmation() is called, but no matter what I type in only the defaults are passed on through post.

With opc disabled my authorize.net module works fine so i know those setting are correct.

I've narrowed it down to here:

$confirmation = array('fields' => array(array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER,

'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_owner', $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname'])),

array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER,

'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_number_nh-dns'),

array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES,

'field' => tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cc_expires_month', $expires_month) . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cc_expires_year', $expires_year)),

array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_CREDIT_CARD_CVC,

'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_cvc_nh-dns','size="5" maxlength="4"'))));

return $confirmation;

}

and Here.

function before_process() {

global $HTTP_POST_VARS, $customer_id, $order, $sendto, $currency;

$params = array('x_login' => substr(MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_LOGIN_ID, 0, 20),

'x_tran_key' => substr(MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_TRANSACTION_KEY, 0, 16),

'x_version' => '3.1',

'x_delim_data' => 'TRUE',

'x_delim_char' => ',',

'x_encap_char' => '"',

'x_relay_response' => 'FALSE',

'x_first_name' => substr($order->billing['firstname'], 0, 50),

'x_last_name' => substr($order->billing['lastname'], 0, 50),

'x_company' => substr($order->billing['company'], 0, 50),

'x_address' => substr($order->billing['street_address'], 0, 60),

'x_city' => substr($order->billing['city'], 0, 40),

'x_state' => substr($order->billing['state'], 0, 40),

'x_zip' => substr($order->billing['postcode'], 0, 20),

'x_country' => substr($order->billing['country']['title'], 0, 60),

'x_phone' => substr($order->customer['telephone'], 0, 25),

'x_cust_id' => substr($customer_id, 0, 20),

'x_customer_ip' => tep_get_ip_address(),

'x_email' => substr($order->customer['email_address'], 0, 255),

'x_description' => substr(STORE_NAME, 0, 255),

'x_amount' => substr($this->format_raw($order->info['total']), 0, 15),

'x_currency_code' => substr($currency, 0, 3),

'x_method' => 'CC',

'x_type' => ((MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_TRANSACTION_METHOD == 'Capture') ? 'AUTH_CAPTURE' : 'AUTH_ONLY'),

'x_card_num' => $HTTP_POST_VARS['cc_number_nh-dns'],

'x_exp_date' => $HTTP_POST_VARS['cc_expires_month'] . $HTTP_POST_VARS['cc_expires_year'],

'x_card_code' => $HTTP_POST_VARS['cc_cvc_nh-dns']

);

The problem is x_card_num, x_exp_date, x_card_code dont get updated.

-This happens on all browsers(firefox, chrome, and ie8)

I Am a freelance php coder but I'm also a business owner. The faster I can solve this the better. If I can find a decent Code Guru I can trust I will hire him, but It looks like this could be a good official bug fix for this great contribution as Authorize AIM module is pretty widely used. I will keep working on it. Thanx!..

This is what my log looks like.

notice x_card_num=

but x_exp_date=012010;

I Starred out my login and trankey.

SENT: x_login=********&x_tran_key=****************&x_version=3.1&x_delim_data=TRUE&x_delim_char=%2C&x_encap_char=%22&x_relay_response=FALSE&x_first_name=Hugh&x_last_name=Jackson&x_company=&x_address=69+magoo+dr&x_city=Irvine&x_state=California&x_zip=90210&x_country=United+States&x_phone=555+666-7777&x_cust_id=5&x_customer_ip=24.60.98.47&x_email=XXXXXX%40gmail.com&x_description=Froh+Safety&x_amount=7.94&x_currency_code=USD&x_method=CC&x_type=AUTH_CAPTURE&x_card_num=&x_exp_date=012010&x_card_code=&x_ship_to_first_name=Hugh&x_ship_to_last_name=Jackson&x_ship_to_company=&x_ship_to_address=69+magoo+dr&x_ship_to_city=Irvine&x_ship_to_state=California&x_ship_to_zip=90210&x_ship_to_country=United+States&x_freight=4.95&x_line_item=1<|>Nuisance+Dust+Mask+%285%29<|>Nuisance+Dust+Mask+%285%29<|>1<|>2.99<|>NO

RESPONSE: "3","2","33","Credit card number is required.","","P","0","","Froh Safety","7.94","CC","auth_capture","5","Hugh","Jackson","","69 magoo dr","Irvine","California","90210","United States","555 666-7777","","[email protected]","Hugh","Jackson","","69 magoo dr","Irvine","California","90210","United States","","","4.95","","","882B2D9433808FBD00DA0BBC8F8450FX","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","",""

Done.

but If i disable OPC.

SENT: x_login=********&x_tran_key=****************&x_version=3.1&x_delim_data=TRUE&x_delim_char=%2C&x_encap_char=%22&x_relay_response=FALSE&x_first_name=Hugh&x_last_name=Jackson&x_company=&x_address=69+magoo+dr&x_city=Irvine&x_state=CA&x_zip=90210&x_country=United+States&x_phone=555+666-7777&x_cust_id=5&x_customer_ip=24.60.98.47&x_email=XXXXXX%40gmail.com&x_description=Froh+Safety&x_amount=7.94&x_currency_code=USD&x_method=CC&x_type=AUTH_CAPTURE&x_card_num=4111111111111111&x_exp_date=0113&x_card_code=999&x_ship_to_first_name=Hugh&x_ship_to_last_name=Jackson&x_ship_to_company=&x_ship_to_address=69+magoo+dr&x_ship_to_city=Irvine&x_ship_to_state=CA&x_ship_to_zip=90210&x_ship_to_country=United+States&x_freight=4.95&x_line_item=1<|>Nuisance+Dust+Mask+%285%29<|>Nuisance+Dust+Mask+%285%29<|>1<|>2.99<|>NO

RESPONSE: "2","2","205","This transaction has been declined","","P","3201285938","","Froh Safety","7.94","CC","auth_capture","5","Hugh","Jackson","","69 magoo dr","Irvine","CA","90210","United States","555 666-7777","","[email protected]","Hugh","Jackson","","69 magoo dr","Irvine","CA","90210","United States","","","4.95","","","3B8645A983B7A7A775CF177DEC03B130","","","","","","","","","","","","","XXXX1111","Visa","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","",""

Done.

sorry my confirmation() code actually looks like this ( I was trying some variations and that code had errors in it)

$confirmation = array('fields' => array(array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER,

'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_owner', $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname'])),

'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_number_nh-dns')),

'field' => tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cc_expires_month', $expires_month) . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cc_expires_year', $expires_year)),

'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_cvc_nh-dns',"",'size="5" maxlength="4"'))));

PayPal xpress handles ppecomments with global $comments and $ppecomments variable in confirmation(). It could work here.

Also I don't know if its safe to use order->info('cc_number'); etc for info like the rest of the forms i.e. shipping and billing info.

Hello everybody,

I guess everybody has the same problem with me!

After adding products to cart and continue to checkout, i sign in throught the login popup, choose payment/shipping method and when i click to continue my order to finalize it a get this javascript alert:

Adrress errors

And one more thing...

After redeem a coupon and click to coninue it won't check if coupon already used by customer (if max use is set to 1) or if any more coupons available to public!

I appreciate any answers...

Kind regards

Hi the after checkout problem is solved here http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/333292-one-page-checkout-support/page__view__findpost__p__1532611

as coupon i have no idea dont use that add on

Steve

sorry my confirmation() code actually looks like this ( I was trying some variations and that code had errors in it)

'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_number_nh-dns')),

'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_cvc_nh-dns',"",'size="5" maxlength="4"'))));

PayPal xpress handles ppecomments with global $comments and $ppecomments variable in confirmation(). It could work here.

Also I don't know if its safe to use order->info('cc_number'); etc for info like the rest of the forms i.e. shipping and billing info.

to use order->info('cc_number'); would be safe to use

Steve

Hi guys!

I have a problem with this contribution, its when a customer who is not registred in our store trying to reedeem a coupon i got this message that " there was a problem validatin the coupon contact the store..."

And if we do a f5 refresh i´ve got this message

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND coupons_id="blocket"' at line 4

SELECT dc2u.customers_id FROM discount_coupons_to_customers dc2u WHERE customers_id= AND coupons_id="blocket"

[TEP STOP]

I dont have that table in my database?

Best regards!

Hello!

I want some help in how i can change the style for the "adress book" popup.. right now the text & background is the same color which means i cannot see any text in the popup.

I tried to look in the checkout_payment_adress... but i cannot see where i should look.

Please assist!

thanks!

Hello Everyone,

Installed One Page Checkout (OPC).

I consistently get this error as a message box:

Adrress errors

Someone else has posted the same question, but I did not see a solution! Can someone help me how to correct this issue?

Also, does credit card processing thru authorize.net work using OPC? Haven't gotten to that one yet, because I can't get past this error.

Will appreciate the help.

Hi guys!

I have a problem with this contribution, its when a customer who is not registred in our store trying to reedeem a coupon i got this message that " there was a problem validatin the coupon contact the store..."

And if we do a f5 refresh i´ve got this message

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND coupons_id="blocket"' at line 4

SELECT dc2u.customers_id FROM discount_coupons_to_customers dc2u WHERE customers_id= AND coupons_id="blocket"

[TEP STOP]

I dont have that table in my database?

Best regards!

Hi

i guess you are using a different coupon add on

Steve

Hello!

I want some help in how i can change the style for the "adress book" popup.. right now the text & background is the same color which means i cannot see any text in the popup.

I tried to look in the checkout_payment_adress... but i cannot see where i should look.

Please assist!

thanks!

Hi

catloag/checkout.php near bottom of file find

<!-- dialogs_bof //-->
<div id="loginBox" title="Log Into My Account" style="display:none;"><table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0">
<tr>
 <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS;?></td>
 <td><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('email_address');?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
 <td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_PASSWORD;?></td>
 <td><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('password');?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
 <td colspan="2" align="right" class="main"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL');?>"><?php echo TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN;?></a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
 <td colspan="2" align="right"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_login.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN, 'id="loginWindowSubmit"');?></td>
</tr>
</table></div>
<div id="addressBook" title="Address Book" style="display:none"></div>
<div id="newAddress" title="New Address" style="display:none"></div>
<?php
if(ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_LOADER_POPUP == 'True')
{?>
<div id="ajaxMessages" style="display:none;"></div>
<?php
}?>
<!-- dialogs_eof//-->

and add the style to it

Steve

Hello Everyone,

Installed One Page Checkout (OPC).

I consistently get this error as a message box:

Adrress errors

Someone else has posted the same question, but I did not see a solution! Can someone help me how to correct this issue?

Also, does credit card processing thru authorize.net work using OPC? Haven't gotten to that one yet, because I can't get past this error.

Will appreciate the help.

fix is here

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/333292-one-page-checkout-support/page__view__findpost__p__1532611

account isnt set up properly

Steve

Hello Steve,

i'm already installing a new shop with your opc included.

I found maybe one error in the payment part.

Every Payment Module I tested that customer input requires, doesn't show the input forms. There's no difference between selected or unseleceted checkbox.

When I delete the elseif-clause

elseif (isset($selection[$i]['fields']) && is_array($selection[$i]['fields']) && ($selection[$i]['id'] == $paymentMethod))

at checkout/payment_method.php, the input forms are shown once.

Selecting a payment method let the input forms disapear.

I spent a lot of time searching my misstake but I don't know how to solve the problem.

PLEASE HELP :)

Tobi

Hey all

First, I must confess that I have not been reading all 95 pages in this thread, BUT I did search using some keywords that might explain my situation. But no luck, hence this question:

It seems that I have been succesfull in intalling the One Page Check Out, but I do have some small issues that I hope you guys are able to help me with.

Adding to the cart and going to check out in Payment Method I get this message "Please fill in your billing address for payment options" and in Shipping Method I get "Please fill in at least your billing address to get shipping quotes". When I just refresh the page (using F5) nothing happens.

The two only refresh when I first check the "Different from billing address" and then unchecking the same. Only then the correct data appears in Payment Method and Shipping Method.

Anybody know how I can remedy this problem?

Thanks!

Best Regards

LeonN c'',)

Nice contribution, I have messed around with it for a week now - but with so many bugs as STS compatibility issues, login problems, discount coupon issues calculation issues and the applications own features not working well and no support from the contributor OnePage Checkout should not be used on live shops.

I have fixed several issues by myself but there are still many things buried deep inside js. I will wait until a updated version with bug fixes for all those issues is available and will give it another try then.

Cheers

Roland

Hello Steve,

i'm already installing a new shop with your opc included.

I found maybe one error in the payment part.

Every Payment Module I tested that customer input requires, doesn't show the input forms. There's no difference between selected or unseleceted checkbox.

When I delete the elseif-clause

elseif (isset($selection[$i]['fields']) && is_array($selection[$i]['fields']) && ($selection[$i]['id'] == $paymentMethod))

at checkout/payment_method.php, the input forms are shown once.

Selecting a payment method let the input forms disapear.

I spent a lot of time searching my misstake but I don't know how to solve the problem.

PLEASE HELP :)

Tobi

Hi Tobi,

please message me as to what version you installed with OPC included? so i can tell you more if it was from a another site not osc then maybe best to paste in other forum or message me

Steve

Hey all

First, I must confess that I have not been reading all 95 pages in this thread, BUT I did search using some keywords that might explain my situation. But no luck, hence this question:

It seems that I have been succesfull in intalling the One Page Check Out, but I do have some small issues that I hope you guys are able to help me with.

Adding to the cart and going to check out in Payment Method I get this message "Please fill in your billing address for payment options" and in Shipping Method I get "Please fill in at least your billing address to get shipping quotes". When I just refresh the page (using F5) nothing happens.

The two only refresh when I first check the "Different from billing address" and then unchecking the same. Only then the correct data appears in Payment Method and Shipping Method.

Anybody know how I can remedy this problem?

Thanks!

Best Regards

LeonN c'',)

Hi Leon,

you shouldnt need to refresh sounds like javascript isnt enabled in your browser, try another browser and see what happens

Steve

Hi Simply upload the new files and run the sql query it will remove the old entries for you

Steve

thanks steve,

i updated the files and sql. do not i have to do any other amendments to upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4?

i have one question. when going to the checkout process if i log in it seems to work fine

but when i do not log in after putting all info ie address and so on i get this message "shipping selection error" "Must select a shipping method". the trouble is that there is no shipping method to be selected. i use TABLE RATE (bes tway)

this problems was also present before the update

thanks

valeri

Hi Leon,

you shouldnt need to refresh sounds like javascript isnt enabled in your browser, try another browser and see what happens

Steve

Hi Steve

I did try One Page Checkout using Firefox as a browser (I have IE as default browser) and the same thing happened as I explained in post #1898. No change at all.....

What I also tried out was just filling out the form from the top (leaving the odd message, see post #1898) and when I was placing the cursor in the last text field (which is telephone and is a mandatory text field) the page reloaded and the correct information appeared in the Payment Method and the Shipping Method. Odd?!!?

Thanks!

Best Regards

LeonN

Hi Steve

I did try One Page Checkout using Firefox as a browser (I have IE as default browser) and the same thing happened as I explained in post #1898. No change at all.....

What I also tried out was just filling out the form from the top (leaving the odd message, see post #1898) and when I was placing the cursor in the last text field (which is telephone and is a mandatory text field) the page reloaded and the correct information appeared in the Payment Method and the Shipping Method. Odd?!!?

Thanks!

Best Regards

LeonN

Hi Leon,

All i can suggest is there is something missing, re-check install and run the sql again, cause it should work fine

Steve

Edited by steve_s