tep_exit();
 }

change to:

else
  echo $content;
  tep_session_close();
  tep_exit();
 }

if(isset($action) && tep_not_null($action))
		$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => utf8_encode($header));
  else

change to:

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => $header);
  else

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => utf8_encode($contents));
	else

change to:

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => $contents);
	else

find at the start of the file:

//define('CHARSET', 'UTF-8');

change to:

header("Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8\n");
define('CHARSET', 'UTF-8');

find:

if (isset($_GET['rType'])){
  //header('content-type: text/html; charset=' . CHARSET);
 }

change to:

if (isset($_GET['rType'])){
  header('content-type: text/html; charset=' . CHARSET);
 }

That's worked for me :)

This trick will work with all other languages with special characters (e.g. Russian, Greek, etc.)

Thanks, but it didn't help. It actually ruined all the encoding - everything was in black squares...

It's a strange thing - OPC consists of several parts - like cart, billing address, payment method... and shipping_method

And all the parts display properly excepth THIS ONE! Why this shipping_method displays wrong?!

I'm really going nuts

Thanks, but it didn't help. It actually ruined all the encoding - everything was in black squares...

It's a strange thing - OPC consists of several parts - like cart, billing address, payment method... and shipping_method

And all the parts display properly excepth THIS ONE! Why this shipping_method displays wrong?!

I'm really going nuts

Mega strange... All i had to do was to apply class="main" to the <TD>. And encoding corrected.

Is there anyway to make the address field entry boxes larger? The boxes are big and fine if the customer has already signed in and is using an existing account. When checking out without making an account and the addresses layout is set to horizontal, the boxes are really small and you can only see 5 to 8 characters of the field that are being filled out. The state field you can only see 1 to 2 characters of the state name with no option to scroll over to see if you are selecting the correct state. When the addresses layout is set to vertical, all of the boxes are fine except the state button which is still really small and you only see 1 to 2 characters of the state name with no option to scroll over to see if you are selecting the correct state.

Any suggestions?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

bagheera202

Another question. Google checkout option no longer appears on the checkout page as part of the payment methods. It is set to true in the admin payment module settings. The google checkout appears on the Cart Contents page, but not the checkout page. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

bagheera202

Is there anyway to make the address field entry boxes larger? The boxes are big and fine if the customer has already signed in and is using an existing account. When checking out without making an account and the addresses layout is set to horizontal, the boxes are really small and you can only see 5 to 8 characters of the field that are being filled out. The state field you can only see 1 to 2 characters of the state name with no option to scroll over to see if you are selecting the correct state. When the addresses layout is set to vertical, all of the boxes are fine except the state button which is still really small and you only see 1 to 2 characters of the state name with no option to scroll over to see if you are selecting the correct state.

Any suggestions?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

bagheera202

Hi

You will find them in the includes/checkout folder checkout_billing.php and checkout_shipping.php simply add width height tags or alter existing ones

Steve

Another question. Google checkout option no longer appears on the checkout page as part of the payment methods. It is set to true in the admin payment module settings. The google checkout appears on the Cart Contents page, but not the checkout page. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

bagheera202

You will have to add the code for google checkout button to be on checkout.php

Steve

I got a problem with this add-on, when I go to the checkout, no page is loading, only a white page is shown.

I think the problem is something with the SQL, because I don't think it is loading my sessionID.

Anyone who knows how to fix this?

you have a php error and you php.ini file is not set to display errors on your brwoser,

add this code in your appliaction_top.php in includes folder

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
ini_set('log_errors', 1);

now you will see the errors

Steve

I have just decided to try and make the latest version to work and have a few queries

In admin it gives you the following options .....

Auto-show billing/shipping Default State - I have got this set to England - but it doesnt show on the checkout page - just shows - please select - the default country works fine

any ideas toget this working ?

Auto-show billing/shipping Default zip code ?? what does this do - Ive left it blank

Dont show shipping and handling address checkbox or ship methods ditto above - false or true doesnt change anyrhing (that I can see)

thanks

Ronnie

Dear Steve,

I would like to ask you a "little" I hope help. The problem is as follow:

Let say a visitor selected 1 product and now is on the page: http://www.mysite.co.uk/checkout.php. On the top of this page is shown the items purchased and q-ty + totals. At the end of this line there is a CROSS and pressing the CROSS allows cancelling of items from the card.

The problem I have is that when cancelled all items the visitor is directed to the following page: http://www.mysite.co.uk/shopping_cart.php.

Becasue the user cancelled the items this page is practically an empthy page. Now the user has to press CONTINUE to go back to the INDEX page.

Can you please let me know which file i need to modify to make the user go direct to the INDEX page after pressing the CROSS and cancelling the last item in the card.

Thank you in advance

Hi

You will need to alter shopping_cart.php

find

if ($cart->count_contents() > 0) {
   include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');
   $payment_modules = new payment;
 }

change it to

if ($cart->count_contents() > 0) {
   include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');
   $payment_modules = new payment;
 } else {
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT,'', 'NONSSL'));
 }

Steve

Hi, I really love this contribution and it works great. I only have one problem. Customers can checkout sucessfully when they enter information on checkout.php or login to their account before going to checkout.php. However, there will be an error message if the customer sign in to his account when they are on the checkout.php page. It said "Address Errors - Confirmation password deos not match the password"

Here is the message.

Picture

Do you know what I did wrong and how I can fix it? Thank you so much!

Edited by dalewoo

I have just decided to try and make the latest version to work and have a few queries

In admin it gives you the following options .....

Auto-show billing/shipping Default State - I have got this set to England - but it doesnt show on the checkout page - just shows - please select - the default country works fine

any ideas toget this working ?

Auto-show billing/shipping Default zip code ?? what does this do - Ive left it blank

Dont show shipping and handling address checkbox or ship methods ditto above - false or true doesnt change anyrhing (that I can see)

thanks

Ronnie

Hi Ronnie

The State would be County Not England,

Auto-show billing/shipping Default zip code dont worry im not to sure what that does

Steve

Hi, I really love this contribution and it works great. I only have one problem. Customers can checkout sucessfully when they enter information on checkout.php or login to their account before going to checkout.php. However, there will be an error message if the customer sign in to his account when they are on the checkout.php page. It said "Address Errors - Confirmation password deos not match the password"

Here is the message.

Picture

Do you know what I did wrong and how I can fix it? Thank you so much!

Hi

I have no idea havent got around to trying the new release yet

Steve

Hi you have a php error, somewhere what screen is blank checkout.php or checkout_shipping.php?

Add this code to what ever page is blank

require('includes/application_top.php');

add

ini_set('display_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

now paste what errors you have here

Steve

Hi Steve,

I got the the same problem of blank page when I click the check out button. I followed the suggestions to see all errors, they are:

Notice: Undefined index: shipping_tax_total in /public_html/catalog/includes/classes/order.php on line 184

Notice: Undefined variable: sppc_customer_group_id in /public_html/catalog/includes/classes/order.php on line 257

Notice: Undefined variable: sppc_customer_group_id in /public_html/catalog/includes/classes/order.php on line 257

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /public_html/catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 121

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /public_html/catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 198

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /public_html/catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 210

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /public_html/catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 210

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /public_html/catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 261

Even more strange, I copied the content of the page to a word, in the word I can see the one page check out content.

I have the SPPC (seperate price per customer) installed.

In paypal, I do not use paypal standard, I used paypal.php.

Can you help?

Thanks.

Lubert

Hi Ronnie

The State would be County Not England,

Auto-show billing/shipping Default zip code dont worry im not to sure what that does

Steve

Hi Steve

what I mean is that Im presuming that the drop down box of Zones (states - counties) should show as the same as the countries - that the default one picked should show in the drop down list (instead of showing please select)

This isnt happening

this is the state code (zones)

if (ACCOUNT_STATE == 'true') {
 $defaultCountry = (isset($shippingAddress) && tep_not_null($shippingAddress['country_id']) ? $shippingAddress['country_id'] : ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY);
?>
 <td class="main" width="33%" id="stateCol_delivery"><?php echo $onePageCheckout->getAjaxStateField($defaultCountry, 'delivery');?>
 <div <?php if(tep_not_null($shippingAddress['zone_id']) || tep_not_null($shippingAddress['state'])){ ?>class= "success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" <?php }else{?> class="required_icon ui-icon-red ui-icon-gear" <?php } ?> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="Required" /></div>
 </td>

and this is the country code

<tr>
 <td class="main" nowrap><?php echo ENTRY_COUNTRY; ?></td>
 <td class="main" ><?php echo tep_get_country_list('shipping_country', (isset($shippingAddress['country_id']) ? $shippingAddress['country_id'] : ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?><div class="success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="false" /></td>
</tr>

I have noticed that the zone and country are ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY or $defaultCountry

shouldnt this be Zone or State or something similar ?

Thanks

Ronnie

Does anyone else find that this contribution slows down the response of their entire website at all?

After installing this contrib (which works - but seems to have real response issues which I am trying to work through).

I've noticed that my website slows down (the entire website - not just the checkout.php page) considerably and sometimes even to the case of giving 500 Internal Server Errors.

Though I'm unsure if it's this contrib.

Just wondering if anyone else has found the same issues?

Also - does anyone know if there is any way of speeding up the "Loading" portions.

Seems like it's always "Loading" the same portions (like update shopping cart, etc.) multiple times.

Any suggestions or comments on how people have been finding it would be great!

Hi Steve

what I mean is that Im presuming that the drop down box of Zones (states - counties) should show as the same as the countries - that the default one picked should show in the drop down list (instead of showing please select)

This isnt happening

this is the state code (zones)

if (ACCOUNT_STATE == 'true') {
 $defaultCountry = (isset($shippingAddress) && tep_not_null($shippingAddress['country_id']) ? $shippingAddress['country_id'] : ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY);
?>
 <td class="main" width="33%" id="stateCol_delivery"><?php echo $onePageCheckout->getAjaxStateField($defaultCountry, 'delivery');?>
 <div <?php if(tep_not_null($shippingAddress['zone_id']) || tep_not_null($shippingAddress['state'])){ ?>class= "success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" <?php }else{?> class="required_icon ui-icon-red ui-icon-gear" <?php } ?> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="Required" /></div>
 </td>

and this is the country code

<tr>
 <td class="main" nowrap><?php echo ENTRY_COUNTRY; ?></td>
 <td class="main" ><?php echo tep_get_country_list('shipping_country', (isset($shippingAddress['country_id']) ? $shippingAddress['country_id'] : ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?><div class="success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="false" /></td>
</tr>

I have noticed that the zone and country are ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY or $defaultCountry

shouldnt this be Zone or State or something similar ?

Thanks

Ronnie

Hi Ronnie,

it is working fine for me, ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY or $defaultCountry is correct to use default country and states you have set in admin on one page checkout, all i can suggest is to recheck install

Steve

Does anyone else find that this contribution slows down the response of their entire website at all?

After installing this contrib (which works - but seems to have real response issues which I am trying to work through).

I've noticed that my website slows down (the entire website - not just the checkout.php page) considerably and sometimes even to the case of giving 500 Internal Server Errors.

Though I'm unsure if it's this contrib.

Just wondering if anyone else has found the same issues?

Also - does anyone know if there is any way of speeding up the "Loading" portions.

Seems like it's always "Loading" the same portions (like update shopping cart, etc.) multiple times.

Any suggestions or comments on how people have been finding it would be great!

Hi

i have not noticed that,make sure install is correct, as its site wide are you using sts andd added the java script in the main file for template?

Steve

I may of posted this in the wrong place: May be i'll get a better response in this thread please help?

It works perfectly as described except it doesn't seem to be compliant with DPS PX Post? In the not for production credit card module the cc_number, cc_expire, cc_cardholder text input fields show fine but in the PX post module they don't show.

Screenshot

Here is what is available to me.

Array vars.txt etc for this page

If anyone has any ideas i like to hear from you I note in vars.txt dps_object text fields are empty but i can't get these to populate. Look for [dps] => dps Object in vars.txt link above. DPS contribution is here DPS PxPost Payment Module

If i can help anyone else withthis contribution i'll try as i have it working with standard payment modules.

Regards Rich

Tip! When debugging this or installing this module turn display errors off as deprecated errors, notices and warnings will kill the ajax powered side of the script.

Hi

I have no idea havent got around to trying the new release yet

Steve

Hi;

I got this too but after turning off errors display in my php.ini it worked fine, doesn't like deprecated notices or warnings either.

Rich

Hi;

I got this too but after turning off errors display in my php.ini it worked fine, doesn't like deprecated notices or warnings either.

Rich

I did notice today that in the dps module in paymentMethod array[selection] the fields are outputting nothing so a good place to start.

[paymentMethod] => 
Please select the preferred payment method to use on this order.		
	Bank Transfer Payment	
	DPS Credit Card	
   [selection] => Array
       (
           [0] => Array
               (
                   [id] => banktransfer
                   [module] => Bank Transfer Payment
               )
           [1] => Array
               (
                   [id] => dps
                   [module] => DPS Credit Card
                   [fields] => Array
                       (
                           [0] => Array
                               (
                                   [title] => 
                                   [field] => 
                               )
                           [1] => Array
                               (
                                   [title] => Credit Card Owner:
                                   [field] => 
                               )

[2] => Array
                               (
                                   [title] => Credit Card Number:
                                   [field] => 
                               )
                           [3] => Array
                               (
                                   [title] => Credit Card Expiry Date:
                                   [field] =>  
                               )
                       )
               )
       )

Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

Rich