• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

I have just installed the latest version of one page checkout. I am running oscommerce 2.2, with Meritus xp payment module. The install seems to have mostly worked except when it comes to entering the cc info. There are no input boxes for cc info and I get this error on the one page checkout:

Warning: str_repeat() [function.str-repeat]: Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0 in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/aa_paymentxp.php on line 179

Meritus PaymentXP

Credit Card Owner:

Credit Card Number:

CVV2 (3-digit # on back)

Credit Card Expiration Date: December, 2019

line 172-186 are as follows:

function confirmation() {

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

$confirmation = array('title' => $this->title . ': ' . $this->cc_card_type,

'fields' => array(array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_AA_PAYMENTXP_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER,

'field' => $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_owner_firstname'] . ' ' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_owner_lastname']),

array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_AA_PAYMENTXP_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER,

'field' => substr($this->cc_card_number, 0, 4) . str_repeat('X', (strlen($this->cc_card_number) - 8)) . substr($this->cc_card_number, -4)),

array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_AA_PAYMENTXP_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_CVV2,

'field' => $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cvv2']),

array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_AA_PAYMENTXP_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES,

'field' => strftime('%B, %Y', mktime(0,0,0,$HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_month'], 1, '20' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_year'])))));

return $confirmation;

}

LINE 179 is:

'field' => substr($this->cc_card_number, 0, 4) . str_repeat('X', (strlen($this->cc_card_number) - 8)) . substr($this->cc_card_number, -4)),

Can anybody offer any help?

Tracked down a bug in checkout.js

http://shanethornton.com/checkout.js

You can use a compare utility if you want to see the fixes.

Make sure your payment modules are set up correctly or you will still hang on Refreshing Payment Modules.

Try the 3 PayPal modules that come with OPC and setting them up using a Sandbox that PayPal provides.

https://developer.paypal.com/

Edited by imagine7xy

Hi Rapt,

You did try commenting out and uncomment payment selection in /includes/checkout/payment_method.php

so its like this piece of code

<?php
//   if (sizeof($selection) > 0) {
	  $confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->selection();
		//  $confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->confirmation();

//EOF Tell Paypal to pre-recorded Order again or the new options will not be applied

Steve

Hi, I don't have any of that code in my payment_method.php. I guess it's because I don't have paypal installed.

The store is getting stuck on "Getting Country's Zones" if I don't change the country it works fine but as soon as I change to a different country from default it gets stuck on "Getting Country's Zones" again.

Cheers

Hi, I don't have any of that code in my payment_method.php. I guess it's because I don't have paypal installed.

The store is getting stuck on "Getting Country's Zones" if I don't change the country it works fine but as soon as I change to a different country from default it gets stuck on "Getting Country's Zones" again.

Cheers

Hi

that is in one page checkout v1.3 what version are you using?

Steve

Edited by steve_s

I have just installed the latest version of one page checkout. I am running oscommerce 2.2, with Meritus xp payment module. The install seems to have mostly worked except when it comes to entering the cc info. There are no input boxes for cc info and I get this error on the one page checkout:

Warning: str_repeat() [function.str-repeat]: Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0 in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/aa_paymentxp.php on line 179

Meritus PaymentXP

Credit Card Owner:

Credit Card Number:

CVV2 (3-digit # on back)

Credit Card Expiration Date: December, 2019

line 172-186 are as follows:

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

'fields' => array(array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_AA_PAYMENTXP_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER,

'field' => $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_owner_firstname'] . ' ' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_owner_lastname']),

'field' => strftime('%B, %Y', mktime(0,0,0,$HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_month'], 1, '20' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_year'])))));

return $confirmation;

}

LINE 179 is:

Can anybody offer any help?

Hi Try adding removing that code and it to the function processing or precheck

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

Steve

Report this as a bug to itwebexpert.com using email they give in install guide

Steve

Ok, I reported the bug to the email. I'm wondering though, does anyone else have this problem or just me?

Here's how to reproduce the problem:

Try to order any product.

Enter all address info on checkout page.

Select the "credit card (not for production use)" as the payment module.

Type in any number for the credit card number besides the one provided by the module.

Confirm order.

When I do this, I get sent to the next page then get sent back to the checkout page with a message that says there is a problem with the credit card info. The problem is the order still gets inserted into the database.

Hi Steve, Thanks so much for the reply. I am self teaching myself this so I think I understood your directions as removing the offending code section around 179 and pasteing it at the end of the section function pre_confirmation_check() {. It did get rid of my error, but now there are no titles or cc fields under payment section of one page checkout. Just a fill in circled button with Meritus xp payment option. My code from line 136-182 looks like:

function pre_confirmation_check() {

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'cc_validation.php');

$cc_validation = new cc_validation();

$result = $cc_validation->validate($HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_number'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_month'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_year']);

$error = '';

switch ($result) {

case -1:

$error = sprintf(TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_UNKNOWN_CARD, substr($cc_validation->cc_number, 0, 4));

break;

case -2:

case -3:

case -4:

$error = TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_DATE;

break;

case false:

$error = TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_NUMBER;

break;

}

if ( ($result == false) || ($result < 1) ) {

$payment_error_return = 'payment_error=' . $this->code . '&error=' . urlencode($error) . '&AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_owner_firstname=' . urlencode($HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_owner_firstname']) . '&AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_owner_lastname=' . urlencode($HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_owner_lastname']) . '&AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_month=' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_month'] . '&AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_year=' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_year'];

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, $payment_error_return, 'SSL', true, false));

}

$this->cc_card_type = $cc_validation->cc_type;

$this->cc_card_number = $cc_validation->cc_number;

$this->cc_expiry_month = $cc_validation->cc_expiry_month;

$this->cc_expiry_year = $cc_validation->cc_expiry_year;

$this->cc_cvv2 = $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cvv2'];$confirmation = array('title' => $this->title . ': ' . $this->cc_card_type,

return $confirmation;

}

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

}

Any further ideas on how to get the cc titles (first,last name, CC, CCV, expiration) and entry fields to appear? They do appear when on page checkout is disabled.

Thanks so much for your advice so far.

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

Hi Try adding removing that code and it to the function processing or precheck

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

Steve

Hi Steve, Thanks so much for the reply. I am self teaching myself this so I think I understood your directions as removing the offending code section around 179 and pasteing it at the end of the section function pre_confirmation_check() {. It did get rid of my error, but now there are no titles or cc fields under payment section of one page checkout. Just a fill in circled button with Meritus xp payment option. My code from line 136-182 looks like:

function pre_confirmation_check() {

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'cc_validation.php');

$cc_validation = new cc_validation();

$result = $cc_validation->validate($HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_number'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_month'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_year']);

$error = '';

switch ($result) {

case -1:

$error = sprintf(TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_UNKNOWN_CARD, substr($cc_validation->cc_number, 0, 4));

break;

case -2:

case -3:

case -4:

$error = TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_DATE;

break;

case false:

$error = TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_NUMBER;

break;

}

if ( ($result == false) || ($result < 1) ) {

$payment_error_return = 'payment_error=' . $this->code . '&error=' . urlencode($error) . '&AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_owner_firstname=' . urlencode($HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_owner_firstname']) . '&AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_owner_lastname=' . urlencode($HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_owner_lastname']) . '&AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_month=' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_month'] . '&AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_year=' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cc_expires_year'];

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, $payment_error_return, 'SSL', true, false));

}

$this->cc_card_type = $cc_validation->cc_type;

$this->cc_card_number = $cc_validation->cc_number;

$this->cc_expiry_month = $cc_validation->cc_expiry_month;

$this->cc_expiry_year = $cc_validation->cc_expiry_year;

$this->cc_cvv2 = $HTTP_POST_VARS['AA_PAYMENTXP_cvv2'];$confirmation = array('title' => $this->title . ': ' . $this->cc_card_type,

return $confirmation;

}

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

}

Any further ideas on how to get the cc titles (first,last name, CC, CCV, expiration) and entry fields to appear? They do appear when on page checkout is disabled.

Thanks so much for your advice so far.

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

All i can suggest is to keep playing around moving that code say before the preconfirmation check, can you set any setting in admin, on how it displays, or get a php coder to code it so it will work

Steve

Ive got a bit of a problem....

my products_final.php is replacing certain characters with funny symbols.... (its a little square with 00(at top) 96(at bottom) in it)

The thing is, the same character displays correctly under the cart section (cart.php)

Any ideas?

HI EVERYONE

Steve I am having a problem when a customer completes the order and are taken to PayPal there is no description in the box of the item they have bought also there is a description in the normal checkout.

Paypal.jpg

Ive got a bit of a problem....

my products_final.php is replacing certain characters with funny symbols.... (its a little square with 00(at top) 96(at bottom) in it)

The thing is, the same character displays correctly under the cart section (cart.php)

Any ideas?

Hi

you are using non standard latin chars, so you will need to replace them with the utf8 code for that char then it will display fine in one page checkout,

i think version 1.3 does have a char iso define in checkout.php you could try changing that to the language you are using

Steve

HI EVERYONE

Steve I am having a problem when a customer completes the order and are taken to PayPal there is no description in the box of the item they have bought also there is a description in the normal checkout.

Paypal.jpg

Hi,

If you don't use one page checkout is the description being passed to paypal if not this is down to the paypal payment mod and not one page checkout, and you will get support or search in the payments-paypal thread

Steve

Hi

you are using non standard latin chars, so you will need to replace them with the utf8 code for that char then it will display fine in one page checkout,

i think version 1.3 does have a char iso define in checkout.php you could try changing that to the language you are using

Steve

Thanks for reply.

My store is in english! lol

ButI dont understand why part of the top part works fine, but the bottom doesnt of the one page checkout.....

Thanks for reply.

My store is in english! lol

ButI dont understand why part of the top part works fine, but the bottom doesnt of the one page checkout.....

£ € can not display properly unless utf8 code is used for them in one page chekout,

Give me a link to your site and what product is causing it?

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Hi Steve,

Have you ever made this module work with ECHO1.7.4 payment processing. I have One Page Checkout working good but on the payment method section right above my credit card radio button called echo - pay by credit card it says..

Warning: str_repeat() [function.str-repeat]: Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0. in /includes/modules/payment/echo_cc.php on line 126

In the file echo_cc.php at line 126 it says..

I have not had any problems using the echo module before I updated to One Page Checkout. It is probably something simple.

Also when I click on the radio button it opens up but I do not get any text fields for the customer to enter anything. I have another radio button for echo for checks that used to work as well. It opens with no fields to enter anything in. It must be because of the error above.

Any ideas on what I can do or change?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Steve,

Have you ever made this module work with ECHO1.7.4 payment processing. I have One Page Checkout working good but on the payment method section right above my credit card radio button called echo - pay by credit card it says..

Warning: str_repeat() [function.str-repeat]: Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0. in /includes/modules/payment/echo_cc.php on line 126

In the file echo_cc.php at line 126 it says..

I have not had any problems using the echo module before I updated to One Page Checkout. It is probably something simple.

Also when I click on the radio button it opens up but I do not get any text fields for the customer to enter anything. I have another radio button for echo for checks that used to work as well. It opens with no fields to enter anything in. It must be because of the error above.

Any ideas on what I can do or change?

Thanks in advance.

Hi I dont use that payment module, you would be best to contact a php coder to get that working, it shouldnt cost to much

Steve

the store is kopela.co.uk and one of the products causing the problem is kopela.co.uk/rimmel-stay-matte-pressed-powder-p-96.html

thanks for taking a look! :)

Hi

in that product name replace - with the utf8 code for it

45;

just piece that together removing the space

Steve

Hi I dont use that payment module, you would be best to contact a php coder to get that working, it shouldnt cost to much

Steve

I am using the goemerchant module and having the same problem. I have moved the code around all night and get same results as beauster above. Does anyone think the problem of missing fields is in the checkout.php page and not the module page? Im burnt on this one but if anyone even has a clue I will keep working on it.

Thanks

Steve

This string is the piece of information that blocks out the middle cc number on the confirmation page to a row of x's. the one page checkout dosent seem to need it and the error is fixed when you remove it,

like this:

'field' => substr($this->cc_card_number, 0, 4),

however this does not fix the problem of the missing fields below. The table for the fields seems to be in the payment_method.php file in the checkout folder. I still dont know why it isnt showing.

Edited by jellybean55

Hi,

If you don't use one page checkout is the description being passed to paypal if not this is down to the paypal payment mod and not one page checkout, and you will get support or search in the payments-paypal thread

Steve

If you are using paypal standard this seems to be the norm. Try Paypal INI

Bo

Steve

I talked to one at $65 per hour and it was between 1 and 5 hours to fix it. That might be okay but it is weird that if I do not use one page checkout the echo module works fine but not in this module.

Some must have an answer without having to get a coder involved. I have to think that a lot of other modules have the same problem.

I was able to get rid of the error but not the missing fields.

Any one have any ideas?

Hi,

Steve

Ok when i turn one page checkout of it send's the description to paypal

Ok when i turn one page checkout of it send's the description to paypal

Since the line

argument needs to be greater than 0 why not try a 1 in that line.

I don.t use that module setting the Level field to a valid number should take care of it.

Bo

Edited by badbo

Since the line

argument needs to be greater than 0 why not try a 1 in that line.

I don.t use that module setting the Level field to a valid number should take care of it.

Str_repeat seems to be an x shoot try it, only take a second

Bo