• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hi

I found to use sand box you needed 2 logins, one as a developer login sandbox then another account as a customer

Are you using the payment mod from one page checkout for paypal standard?

Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for the reply.

I am using the latest version of one page checkout and for paypal standard since I could now figure out how to add the code as suggested in the instructions I used the file that comes with the package as you suggested in my previous post. I just uploaded the paypal_standard.php file supplied with the package. Do I need to modify that?

Can I send you a link so you can experience what I am describing when trying to check out? Let me know

Ok my checkout is working fine but have a little problem i only have one payment method paypal standard. If the user does not click on that paypal standard box it will not go to the paypal page instead it will go straight to order confirmation and the order will not show up in the admin area.Also the email is not showing a description of the order.

Untitled-1.jpg

Hi Steve, thanks for the reply.

I am using the latest version of one page checkout and for paypal standard since I could now figure out how to add the code as suggested in the instructions I used the file that comes with the package as you suggested in my previous post. I just uploaded the paypal_standard.php file supplied with the package. Do I need to modify that?

Can I send you a link so you can experience what I am describing when trying to check out? Let me know

Hi,

If your still having problems, see if their demo uses paypal standard if not send them a link to your website saying you have used papyal stnadard that comes wth OPC and add code they said to add but it still doesnt work

Steve

Ok my checkout is working fine but have a little problem i only have one payment method paypal standard. If the user does not click on that paypal standard box it will not go to the paypal page instead it will go straight to order confirmation and the order will not show up in the admin area.Also the email is not showing a description of the order.

Untitled-1.jpg

Again see reply i made to post above same applies

Steve

Hello Friends,

I installed OPC in one of my projects. On my development server everything worked fine. But when i shifted the site to client server then i faced a problem.

Whenever we open the checkout.php it sort of loads a Ajax/JS based popup "Refreshing Product Listing". Now this thing is working fine on my server. On client's server this popup didn't comeup. I tried uploading it on a 3rd web server where it came up.

Please see, if it can be any of the following

1) New line setting

2) register_global settings or session creation

3) Any specific server setting

If its none of these, then in your opinion, what might be causing this because its working on my server and not on client's

Thanks

Hi Steve

still having problems with paypal standard payments, but this time I noticed that I get an error which says that paypal_standard is "undefined" in checkout.js...what happens is that on the checkout the page gets stuck on "loading...refreshing payments methods"...

here is the error text:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.4; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Zune 4.0; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Timestamp: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:48:01 UTC

Line: 512

Char: 13

Code: 0

URI: http://www.mydomainname.com/e-store/includes/checkout/checkout.js

any suggestions?

Edited by cherubrock74

Hi Steve

This question is regarding shipping for another store I am bulding.

If I want to provide free shipping on all the orders and I do not install any shipping module in the admin, at checkout I still get the error popup that says "shipping selection error" "you must select a shipping method". If no shipping module is installed, there is no way to select anything. How could I solve this problem?

Hi Steve

still having problems with paypal standard payments, but this time I noticed that I get an error which says that paypal_standard is "undefined" in checkout.js...what happens is that on the checkout the page gets stuck on "loading...refreshing payments methods"...

here is the error text:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.4; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Zune 4.0; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Timestamp: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:48:01 UTC

Line: 512

Char: 13

Code: 0

URI: http://www.mydomainname.com/e-store/includes/checkout/checkout.js

any suggestions?

Hi Steve...kind of solved this by uploading another version of the checkout.js file I had and it solved the stalling page problem. However I still cannot use paypal standard because the checkout does not take me to the paypal payment page, it just takes me back to the website and says thank you for your order...so i am back to square one...I will try to work this out by re-installing one page checkout and see what happens...

Hi Steve...kind of solved this by uploading another version of the checkout.js file I had and it solved the stalling page problem. However I still cannot use paypal standard because the checkout does not take me to the paypal payment page, it just takes me back to the website and says thank you for your order...so i am back to square one...I will try to work this out by re-installing one page checkout and see what happens...

Ok Steve seems like re-installing the contribution solved the troubles I was experiencing with PayPal standard even if I will do further testing tomrrow...

My question about shipping is still open and I am copying it here again:

If I want to provide free shipping on all orders and I do not install any shipping module in the admin, at checkout I still get the error popup message that says "shipping selection error" "you must select a shipping method". If no shipping module is installed, there is no way to select anything. How could I solve this problem?

talk to you soon

Ok Steve seems like re-installing the contribution solved the troubles I was experiencing with PayPal standard even if I will do further testing tomrrow...

My question about shipping is still open and I am copying it here again:

If I want to provide free shipping on all orders and I do not install any shipping module in the admin, at checkout I still get the error popup message that says "shipping selection error" "you must select a shipping method". If no shipping module is installed, there is no way to select anything. How could I solve this problem?

talk to you soon

Hi

install free shipping mod, that will solve that error

Steve

Hello Friends,

I installed OPC in one of my projects. On my development server everything worked fine. But when i shifted the site to client server then i faced a problem.

Whenever we open the checkout.php it sort of loads a Ajax/JS based popup "Refreshing Product Listing". Now this thing is working fine on my server. On client's server this popup didn't comeup. I tried uploading it on a 3rd web server where it came up.

Please see, if it can be any of the following

1) New line setting

2) register_global settings or session creation

3) Any specific server setting

If its none of these, then in your opinion, what might be causing this because its working on my server and not on client's

Thanks

hi change the javescrtip calls from relative to fixed on the clients server

in checkout.php

Steve

Hello there!

I have a simple question that probably was already answered but i can't find where. My checkout.php loads ok, but on every field that I made a change it gives me an error message like this "There was an error updating shopping cart".

The error happens in every field: updating the cart, changing the address, applying the coupon... did i forget to upload something??

Thanks!!!

Hello there!

I have a simple question that probably was already answered but i can't find where. My checkout.php loads ok, but on every field that I made a change it gives me an error message like this "There was an error updating shopping cart".

The error happens in every field: updating the cart, changing the address, applying the coupon... did i forget to upload something??

Thanks!!!

Hi I would recheck the install guide and make sure nothing is missing or uploaded

Steve

Is there an easy way to remove the payment function from the entire checkout page as there is no actual online purchasing done in our case. Clients select the products/features trhey are interested and then send it in for us to quote.

Nav

Hi everybody,

please help me, i am having problems with this one page checkout, whenever i try to select a payment method, the loading image keeps rotating saying "Setting Payment Method" and just hangs for ever. I have been struck at this for hours and i couldnt find a working solution anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

SoulSilver

Is there an easy way to remove the payment function from the entire checkout page as there is no actual online purchasing done in our case. Clients select the products/features trhey are interested and then send it in for us to quote.

Nav

Hi Nav

You could but why not just use cod and rename it in the includes/languages/xxx/modules/payment/cod/php

from cash on delivery to quote xxx being languages being used in your store

Steve

Hi everybody,

please help me, i am having problems with this one page checkout, whenever i try to select a payment method, the loading image keeps rotating saying "Setting Payment Method" and just hangs for ever. I have been struck at this for hours and i couldnt find a working solution anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

SoulSilver

Hi

this will fix your problem http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/333292-one-page-checkout-support/page__st__1460__p__1503075entry1503075

Steve

Hi Nav

You could but why not just use cod and rename it in the includes/languages/xxx/modules/payment/cod/php

from cash on delivery to quote xxx being languages being used in your store

Steve

Steve,

We though of that but would prefer to eliminate the entire payment funtion from the process. Do you have any idea how I can do this?

Nav

Hey guys, what do I have to do to clean up the forms on my checkout page? Are there some files I can replace to clean up the forms or do I have to rearrange code myself?

I'd like to also have the country dropbox right below the city and state boxes and get rid of the telephone box and newsletter checkbox altogether.

Capture_05222010_082700.jpg

Steve,

We though of that but would prefer to eliminate the entire payment funtion from the process. Do you have any idea how I can do this?

Nav

Hi Nav,

Afraid not you would have to find a javascript coder to remove the code for it and php too

Steve

Hey guys, what do I have to do to clean up the forms on my checkout page? Are there some files I can replace to clean up the forms or do I have to rearrange code myself?

I'd like to also have the country dropbox right below the city and state boxes and get rid of the telephone box and newsletter checkbox altogether.

Capture_05222010_082700.jpg

Hi

You need to alter the files in includes/checkout folder

billing_address.php and shipping_address.php

Steve

Hi Guys

How do i get a description of the items order to show in paypal invoice.

Hi,

I think you have to change way its passed to paypal, ask paypal on how to do it some setting you need to change

Steve