• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hi Steve

Just one more problem

I discovered after installing craftyclicks postcode finder, I notice that there are 2 postcode boxes on the checkout page the new one that postcode finder puts and the original one how do I remove the original one or comment it out as postcode finder will not work with both postcode forms showing I.E. it won't connect to postcode server because they are conflicting with each other.

Hope that makes sense.

Regards

Liam

Hi Liam

There are several post code inpt boxes in /includes/checkout/billing_address.php

will have to comment out each one, one by one till you get right one

Steve

Hi

Again look at code it asks to add to any checkout page(s) and see if code is in checkout.php or includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php

Steve

Dont get it. Look for what in the code?

Havent added any code to 'one page checkout'. But want to. dont now where to add it. Where is the qty update code in 'one page checkout' script?

you will have to look at the price break and qty block, where ever it asks to add code to any checkout pages, you will have to see if the same code is in one page checkout

download simple search and replace is 1st link on google search point it to search in one page checkout contribution you downloaded and see if any code is there and what file to make changes to

Steve

Hi!

Im thinking about installing this addon for my shop, will this work with a shop that has other languages installed? Can i still follow the standard instruction or do i need to do some modifications like copying files to my other language folders and modify something else?

Regards / Erik

Hi Liam

There are several post code inpt boxes in /includes/checkout/billing_address.php

will have to comment out each one, one by one till you get right one

Steve

Hi Steve

Sorted it thank you but decided in the end not to use the postcode thingy as it did not look that great visually. I.E. The new craftyclicks Button and text not aligned properly with the new postcode input box.

But still using the OPC as it is a great contribution.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Liam

Hi!

Im thinking about installing this addon for my shop, will this work with a shop that has other languages installed? Can i still follow the standard instruction or do i need to do some modifications like copying files to my other language folders and modify something else?

Regards / Erik

Hi Erik,

You will have to do some translating of language files, uses standard latin chars, best to avoid special chars unless you use the utf8 code for the char

Steve

Hi

i'm looking for a solution to my problem :

im using onepage checkout and discount coupon codes (both last version)

work fine but one issue for me : to limit the use of coupons,

limit.gif

look at the screenshot, i set a limit of 1 use and 1 global coupon but i can use it with no limit !!!!

i've been looking the code for hours, and i can't understand why the limit can't work!!!

I need to know when we count the use of coupons and i think the solution can be in the way of onepage checkout do it

please help

thanks all

///

work fine but one issue for me : to limit the use of coupons,

i've been looking the code for hours, and i can't understand why the limit can't work!!!

Yes... please have anyone got a solution for this. I have also worked on this for hours!

Yes... please have anyone got a solution for this. I have also worked on this for hours!

it has to be in includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php

in this function

function redeemCoupon($code){
   //BOF KGT
   if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS == 'true'){
   //EOF KGT
   global $customer_id, $order;
   $error = false;
   if ($code) {
     // get some info from the coupon table
     $coupon_query = tep_db_query("select coupon_id, coupon_amount, coupon_type, coupon_minimum_order,uses_per_coupon, uses_per_user, restrict_to_products,restrict_to_categories from " . TABLE_COUPONS . " where coupon_code='".$code."' and coupon_active='Y'");
     $coupon_result = tep_db_fetch_array($coupon_query);

if ($coupon_result['coupon_type'] != 'G') {
       if (tep_db_num_rows($coupon_query) == 0) {
         $error = true;
         $errMsg = ERROR_NO_INVALID_REDEEM_COUPON;
       }

$date_query = tep_db_query("select coupon_start_date from " . TABLE_COUPONS . " where coupon_start_date <= now() and coupon_code='".$code."'");
       if (tep_db_num_rows($date_query) == 0) {
         $error = true;
         $errMsg = ERROR_INVALID_STARTDATE_COUPON;
       }

$date_query = tep_db_query("select coupon_expire_date from " . TABLE_COUPONS . " where coupon_expire_date >= now() and coupon_code='".$code."'");
       if (tep_db_num_rows($date_query) == 0) {
         $error = true;
         $errMsg = ERROR_INVALID_FINISDATE_COUPON;
       }

$coupon_count = tep_db_query("select coupon_id from " . TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK . " where coupon_id = '" . $coupon_result['coupon_id']."'");
       $coupon_count_customer = tep_db_query("select coupon_id from " . TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK . " where coupon_id = '" . $coupon_result['coupon_id']."' and customer_id = '" . $customer_id . "' and customer_id>0");
       if (tep_db_num_rows($coupon_count) >= $coupon_result['uses_per_coupon'] && $coupon_result['uses_per_coupon'] > 0) {
         $error = true;
         $errMsg = ERROR_INVALID_USES_COUPON . $coupon_result['uses_per_coupon'] . TIMES;
       }

if (tep_db_num_rows($coupon_count_customer) >= $coupon_result['uses_per_user'] && $coupon_result['uses_per_user'] > 0) {
         $error = true;
         $errMsg = ERROR_INVALID_USES_USER_COUPON . $coupon_result['uses_per_user'] . TIMES;
       }

if ($error === false){
         global $order_total_modules, $cc_id;
         if (!tep_session_is_registered('cc_id')) tep_session_register('cc_id');
         $cc_id = $coupon_result['coupon_id'];
         $order_total_modules->pre_confirmation_check();

return '{
             success: true
           }';
       }
     }
   }
   //BOF KGT
   }else
   {
     if(MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS=='true')
     {
       global $customer_id, $order;
       $check_code_query = tep_db_query( $sql = "SELECT dc.*
                                                 FROM " . TABLE_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . " dc
                                                 WHERE coupons_id = '".tep_db_input( $code )."'
                                                   AND ( coupons_date_start <= CURDATE() OR coupons_date_start IS NULL )
                                                   AND ( coupons_date_end >= CURDATE() OR coupons_date_end IS NULL )" );
       if( tep_db_num_rows( $check_code_query ) != 1 ) { //if no rows are returned, then they haven't entered a valid code
         $message =  ENTRY_DISCOUNT_COUPON_ERROR ; //display the error message
         return '{
             success: false
           }';
       } else {
         if(tep_session_is_registered('customer_id') && (int)$customer_id>0)
         {
           //customer_exclusions
           $check_user_query = tep_db_query( $sql = 'SELECT dc2u.customers_id
                                                     FROM '.TABLE_DISCOUNT_COUPONS_TO_CUSTOMERS.' dc2u
                                                     WHERE customers_id='.(int)$customer_id.'
                                                       AND coupons_id="'.tep_db_input( $code ).'"' );
           if( tep_db_num_rows( $check_user_query ) > 0 ) {
             $message =  ENTRY_DISCOUNT_COUPON_ERROR ; //display the error message
             //use this to debug exclusions:
             //$this->message( 'Customer exclusion check failed' );
             return '{
             success: false
           }';
           }
         }

Steve

New problem.

I have 2 shipping methods for 2 countries.

In Internet Explorer if I fill in the billing address it won't update the shipping methods. Only when I select country to a different country a couple of times it updates the shipping method. Also if I update the cart it will update the shipping method.

Anyone?

New problem.

I have 2 shipping methods for 2 countries.

In Internet Explorer if I fill in the billing address it won't update the shipping methods. Only when I select country to a different country a couple of times it updates the shipping method. Also if I update the cart it will update the shipping method.

Anyone?

im not sure about this, does it work fine in other browsers, if yes report it as a bug to itwebexperts.com using email address in install guide to report bugs to

Steve

it has to be in includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php

is the quantity of use of the coupon not stored in database? is it dynamically calculated with the table discount_coupons_to_orders using then number entry corresponding with the coupon name ??

interesting question !

when i look the function redeemCoupon in includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php i can see :

$coupon_count = tep_db_query("select coupon_id from " . TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK . " where coupon_id = '" . $coupon_result['coupon_id']."'");
$coupon_count_customer = tep_db_query("select coupon_id from " . TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK . " where coupon_id = '" . $coupon_result['coupon_id']."' and customer_id = '" . $customer_id . "' and customer_id>0");

is TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK the real name of a table ?

i can't find it in my database !!!

and i do a search in all files of my oscommerce to find another instance of TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK and it only appear two times in the function redeemCoupon in includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php !!!

I'm missing something ???

i've been testing another thing to try to understand better :

I created a new coupon that everyone can use it except me. (using customer exclusion)

I tried to use it, one page checkout tell me that the coupon is not valid but it is still subtract the coupon amount from the total like if it was valid !

so i think there is a missing link in the chain... or something bad somewhere...

if anyone with a working installation of onepage checkout and discount coupon can check if the table TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK exist ??

thanks

(sorry for my bad bad english :-" )

///

is the quantity of use of the coupon not stored in database? is it dynamically calculated with the table discount_coupons_to_orders using then number entry corresponding with the coupon name ??

interesting question !

when i look the function redeemCoupon in includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php i can see :

is TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK the real name of a table ?

i can't find it in my database !!!

and i do a search in all files of my oscommerce to find another instance of TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK and it only appear two times in the function redeemCoupon in includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php !!!

I'm missing something ???

i've been testing another thing to try to understand better :

I created a new coupon that everyone can use it except me. (using customer exclusion)

I tried to use it, one page checkout tell me that the coupon is not valid but it is still subtract the coupon amount from the total like if it was valid !

so i think there is a missing link in the chain... or something bad somewhere...

if anyone with a working installation of onepage checkout and discount coupon can check if the table TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK exist ??

thanks

(sorry for my bad bad english :-" )

Hi

If no define for TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK in includes/database_tables.php then you have a different coupon system installed is all i can think off

Steve

Hi

If no define for TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK in includes/database_tables.php then you have a different coupon system installed is all i can think off

Steve

Hi Steve, thank you

This is the Discount coupon contribution i have installed (Not CCVG)

do you have this one installed ?

in the package of the very last version of onepage checkout (18 Apr 2010)

a file named "kgt_howto.txt" is included, so i'm sure i'm using the same version

and into this file there is nothing about TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK

as you can see (from kgt_howto.txt) :

includes/database_tables.php

Before:

?>

Add:

//kgt - discount coupons
 define('TABLE_DISCOUNT_COUPONS', 'discount_coupons');
 define('TABLE_DISCOUNT_COUPONS_TO_ORDERS', 'discount_coupons_to_orders');
 define('TABLE_DISCOUNT_COUPONS_TO_CATEGORIES', 'discount_coupons_to_categories');
 define('TABLE_DISCOUNT_COUPONS_TO_PRODUCTS', 'discount_coupons_to_products');
 define('TABLE_DISCOUNT_COUPONS_TO_MANUFACTURERS', 'discount_coupons_to_manufacturers');
 define('TABLE_DISCOUNT_COUPONS_TO_CUSTOMERS', 'discount_coupons_to_customers');
 define('TABLE_DISCOUNT_COUPONS_TO_ZONES', 'discount_coupons_to_zones');
 //end kgt - discount coupons

please Steve, can you export the corresponding table then i can insert it in my database ?

thank you :thumbsup:

///

Hi Steve

when reading from installation instructions of the latest version of one page checkout, on the paypal standard php file it says to add

/* One Page Checkout - BEGIN */
global $onePageCheckout;
/* One Page Checkout - END */

after global $cart

When I looked into my paypal_standard.php file I have 3 occurrences of global $cart

How should I really proceed? Add the one page checkout code after all the 3 occurrences of global $cart?

Is it right? Or I have a different paypal_standard.php file? If so where should I get the correct one?

Please advise

thank you

Here is the code where global $cart occurs in my paypal standard:

global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_Standard_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $order, $order_total_modules;

global $cart_PayPal_Standard_ID;

global $cartID, $cart;

Thanks for this cool looking checkout page. I have installed it on my test shop and have had a couple of problems:

I have a feeling someone else has asked this question, but I can't seem to find it (or the answer). I find that when I have "require login" set to "false", the customer cannot see or change the shipping method. I have tried removing all but one method (ie all my custom methods) and it still doesn't work. Does anyone know why or how to fix it?

Another problem is the loss of focus between refreshes - when you are filling in various fields, the (optional) "updating..." dialogue causes the cursor to sometimes move to another input box! Very annoying!

Is there a way of changing WHEN the page gets updated? For instance, when changing a quantity from 10 to 12 the system will update at 10,1 and then 12!!!

Thanks

Dan

Hi Steve

when reading from installation instructions of the latest version of one page checkout, on the paypal standard php file it says to add

/* One Page Checkout - BEGIN */
global $onePageCheckout;
/* One Page Checkout - END */

after global $cart

When I looked into my paypal_standard.php file I have 3 occurrences of global $cart

How should I really proceed? Add the one page checkout code after all the 3 occurrences of global $cart?

Is it right? Or I have a different paypal_standard.php file? If so where should I get the correct one?

Please advise

thank you

Here is the code where global $cart occurs in my paypal standard:

global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_Standard_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $order, $order_total_modules;

global $cart_PayPal_Standard_ID;

global $cartID, $cart;

Hi

If you look in one page checkout contribution in includes/modules/payments you will find the file with updates alreasy done simply upload it

Steve

Thanks for this cool looking checkout page. I have installed it on my test shop and have had a couple of problems:

I have a feeling someone else has asked this question, but I can't seem to find it (or the answer). I find that when I have "require login" set to "false", the customer cannot see or change the shipping method. I have tried removing all but one method (ie all my custom methods) and it still doesn't work. Does anyone know why or how to fix it?

Another problem is the loss of focus between refreshes - when you are filling in various fields, the (optional) "updating..." dialogue causes the cursor to sometimes move to another input box! Very annoying!

Is there a way of changing WHEN the page gets updated? For instance, when changing a quantity from 10 to 12 the system will update at 10,1 and then 12!!!

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan,

See if their demo site has these problems if so report using email for bug reporting in install guide

Steve

Hi Steve

I installed the latest version of one page checkout

I do not get any error, but when I checkout, even if Imy billing address is already there, no payment method is showing up, and the form still says "Please fill in your billing address for payment options".

I am trying to use paypal standard with my sandbox.

If I proceed with the checkout and click the confirm order button, I get to the processing page and instead of presenting me the paypal login page, I am redirected straight to checkout_success.php and it says "thank you for your order".(Basically you order the product for free! :))

It seems like the checkout is not picking my paypal standard module...

Can you suggest anything?

Dont know if it makes a difference, but when I configured my sandbox data in the paypal standard module, I did not input any private key, public certificate, paypal public certificate and paypal public certificate ID. I dont know where to get these data for my sandbox. I have my API credentials for the sandbox, but they include username, password and signature. I believe they are used in paypal express?

Hello.

a wried problem.

I have never observed it til today.

when the user is logged in, checkout page is constantly "checking delivery address, checking shipment method, checking shipment address... and so on" as in a loop, and it never breaks.

Do somebody experience the problem?

Thank you

Hello.

a wried problem.

I have never observed it til today.

when the user is logged in, checkout page is constantly "checking delivery address, checking shipment method, checking shipment address... and so on" as in a loop, and it never breaks.

Do somebody experience the problem?

Thank you

Hi

Test if theis does the same on their demo if so report it as bug using email in install guide

Steve

Hi Steve

I installed the latest version of one page checkout

I do not get any error, but when I checkout, even if Imy billing address is already there, no payment method is showing up, and the form still says "Please fill in your billing address for payment options".

I am trying to use paypal standard with my sandbox.

If I proceed with the checkout and click the confirm order button, I get to the processing page and instead of presenting me the paypal login page, I am redirected straight to checkout_success.php and it says "thank you for your order".(Basically you order the product for free! :))

It seems like the checkout is not picking my paypal standard module...

Can you suggest anything?

Dont know if it makes a difference, but when I configured my sandbox data in the paypal standard module, I did not input any private key, public certificate, paypal public certificate and paypal public certificate ID. I dont know where to get these data for my sandbox. I have my API credentials for the sandbox, but they include username, password and signature. I believe they are used in paypal express?

Hi

I found to use sand box you needed 2 logins, one as a developer login sandbox then another account as a customer

Are you using the payment mod from one page checkout for paypal standard?

Steve