• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hello, anyone knows how to integrate this contribution with GiftWrap together? I add the code for checkout_shipping.php to checkout.php, the selections (Gift Wrap $5 or No Gift Wrap $0) did appear but the selected giftwrap price was not able to be added and calculated at the order total. Please help!

Thank you!

Hello, anyone knows how to integrate this contribution with GiftWrap together? I add the code for checkout_shipping.php to checkout.php, the selections (Gift Wrap $5 or No Gift Wrap $0) did appear but the selected giftwrap price was not able to be added and calculated at the order total. Please help!

Thank you!

Hi

Also any code that it asks you to add to checkout_payment.php will also more likely have to be added to checkout.php, also check code to add in includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php you will also have to add code in inculdes/checkout/shipping_method.php

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Hi,

I'm using paypal_ipn as my paypal payment method, and when i go through one page checkout paypal generates a pre-order even if I finish or leave the checkout process

how can I stop paypal from recording a pre-order on one page checkout?

Hi,

I'm using paypal_ipn as my paypal payment method, and when i go through one page checkout paypal generates a pre-order even if I finish or leave the checkout process

how can I stop paypal from recording a pre-order on one page checkout?

Hi,

Isnt that what paypal ipn does it stores cart orders table as pending or something so order is not lost if they dont return ?

Steve

Hi,

Isnt that what paypal ipn does it stores cart orders table as pending or something so order is not lost if they dont return ?

Steve

Hi, Steve

yes that is ok, but if a customer selects another payment method, checkout generates another order and leaves one previous order in blank (the one that paypal recorded), what I'm trying to do is either delete the previous order or update it

I've replaced One Page Checkout version 1.06 with 1.3 and now find that the Post Code field checks as ok (green tick) even though it is blank and the minimum number of characters is set to 4 in admin. Any ideas please?

Hello everybody!

I just installed this great One PAge Checkout, but when i'm in my store (which for now is local for testing purposes), and when i press the checkout button it doesnt show the one page checkout, but the old checkout system. I've looked in the Admin area and found nowhere a place to activate the one page checkout... any help??

Thanks!

Hello Again!

I just checked the database and it as the info for the one page checkout, but in the admin page it doesnt appear below Sessions, like i see in the configuration table...

I'm lost...

Edited by jusko

Hi All

OK got this excellent contribution installed works and looks good upto the point when I click on checkout it seems to get stuck on refreshing payment method. if I remove the paypal method then it goes OK

PayPal IPN installed

Any help would be appreciated

Liam

Edited by sligoman

Hi, Steve

yes that is ok, but if a customer selects another payment method, checkout generates another order and leaves one previous order in blank (the one that paypal recorded), what I'm trying to do is either delete the previous order or update it

I guess you will have to delete it manually in admin

Steve

I've replaced One Page Checkout version 1.06 with 1.3 and now find that the Post Code field checks as ok (green tick) even though it is blank and the minimum number of characters is set to 4 in admin. Any ideas please?

It might be cache, try using a new window, you are first to have that problem, but i have my password is never long enough lol

Steve

Hello everybody!

I just installed this great One PAge Checkout, but when i'm in my store (which for now is local for testing purposes), and when i press the checkout button it doesnt show the one page checkout, but the old checkout system. I've looked in the Admin area and found nowhere a place to activate the one page checkout... any help??

Thanks!

Hello Again!

I just checked the database and it as the info for the one page checkout, but in the admin page it doesnt appear below Sessions, like i see in the configuration table...

I'm lost...

Did you add the changes to checkout_shipping.php also it could be using cached page, refresh and/or open another window in browser

Steve

Hi All

OK got this excellent contribution installed works and looks good upto the point when I click on checkout it seems to get stuck on refreshing payment method. if I remove the paypal method then it goes OK

PayPal IPN installed

Any help would be appreciated

Liam

Hi Liam

This post will solve your problem

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/333292-one-page-checkout-support/page__st__1460__p__1503075entry1503075

Steve

Thank you Steve, but there's no file that needs to be added to checkout_payment.php. For includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php and inculdes/checkout/shipping_method.php, I am not sure what needs to be added there. I am new to PHP so it's a challange for me. I have copied the files needed for installing the giftwrap mpdule. Could you take a look and let me know what else I can try? Thank you!!

3. Upload the following new files to their respective Directory Structure locations...

catalog/includes/classes/gift.php

catalog/includes/modules/giftwrap/giftwrap.php

catalog/includes/modules/giftwrap/nogiftwrap.php

catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_giftwrap.php

4. Modify the Catalog and Admin files

catalog/checkout_shipping.php (I've added the code to catalog/checkout.php)

catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

catalog/includes/classes/order.php

catalog/includes/functions/general.php

catalog/admin/modules.php

catalog/admin/includes/boxes/modules.php

Hi

Also any code that it asks you to add to checkout_payment.php will also more likely have to be added to checkout.php, also check code to add in includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php you will also have to add code in inculdes/checkout/shipping_method.php

Steve

Thank you Steve, but there's no file that needs to be added to checkout_payment.php. For includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php and inculdes/checkout/shipping_method.php, I am not sure what needs to be added there. I am new to PHP so it's a challange for me. I have copied the files needed for installing the giftwrap mpdule. Could you take a look and let me know what else I can try? Thank you!!

Hi

Go through code changes it asks to be made in catalog/checkout_confirmation.php and see if that code is either in checkout.php or includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php

Steve

Hi all

Ok added craftyclicks postcode address finder (one page checkout still working) but now the postcode window has shrunk see picture just want to know if there is a way to resize the window and have the text post code on one line

Thanks

Liam

124895.jpg

Edited by sligoman

Hi all

Ok added craftyclicks postcode address finder (one page checkout still working) but now the postcode window has shrunk see picture just want to know if there is a way to resize the window and have the text post code on one line

Thanks

Liam

124895.jpg

Hi Liam,

Best to give my your website url so i can see html code of what is happening

Steve

Hi Liam,

Best to give my your website url so i can see html code of what is happening

Steve

Hi Steve

Site is not live yet but you can view it here: My link

Much obliged for the help

Liam

Hi Steve

Site is not live yet but you can view it here: My link

Much obliged for the help

Liam

Hi Liam,

in includes/checkout/billing_address.php find all that have this code

'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'

change width to

'class="required" style="width:80px;float:left;"'

Steve

Hi Steve

Well once again you have saved the day,, Just curious as to how you knew which piece of code I had to change just by going to the website or was it visual inspection :D

Anyway a big thank you again

Best Regards

Liam

Thank you Steve,

The following code needs to be added to the checkout_confirmation.php, so I tried adding it to the checkout.php

***ADD BEFORE:----> Add this just BEFORE it <----

//BOF osc_Giftwrap
// load the selcted giftwrap module  
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . "gift.php");
 $giftwrap_modules = new gift($giftwrap);
//EOF osc_Giftwrap

***ADD BEFORE:----> Add this just BEFORE it <----
<!-- BOF osc_Giftwrap -->
<?php
 if ($order->info['giftwrap_method']) {
?>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_GIFTWRAP_METHOD; ?></b></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['giftwrap_method']; ?></td>
             </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
<!-- EOF osc_Giftwrap -->

but it gave me this error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cheapest() (previously declared in ..../public_html/includes/classes/gift.php:80) in ..../public_html/includes/classes/gift.php  on line 113

where line 113 is a } before ?>

Here is the complete code of includes/classes/gift.php. It seemed to be conflict with includes/classes/onepagecheckout.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: shipping.php,v 1.19 2003/01/11 13:24:41 thomasamoulton Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

class gift {
   var $modules;

// class constructor
   function gift($module = '') {
     global $language, $PHP_SELF;

if (tep_not_null(MODULE_GIFTWRAP_INSTALLED)) {
       $this->modules = explode(';', MODULE_GIFTWRAP_INSTALLED);

$include_modules = array();

if ( (tep_not_null($module)) && (in_array(substr($module['id'], 0, strpos($module['id'], '_')) . '.' . substr($PHP_SELF, (strrpos($PHP_SELF, '.')+1)), $this->modules)) ) {
         $include_modules[] = array('class' => substr($module['id'], 0, strpos($module['id'], '_')), 'file' => substr($module['id'], 0, strpos($module['id'], '_')) . '.' . substr($PHP_SELF, (strrpos($PHP_SELF, '.')+1)));
       } else {
         reset($this->modules);
         while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {
           $class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));
           $include_modules[] = array('class' => $class, 'file' => $value);
         }
       }

$n = sizeof($include_modules);
       for ($i=0; $i<$n; $i++) {
         include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/giftwrap/' . $include_modules[$i]['file']);
         include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'giftwrap/' . $include_modules[$i]['file']);

$GLOBALS[$include_modules[$i]['class']] = new $include_modules[$i]['class'];
       }
     }
   }

function quote1($method = '', $module = '') {
     global $gift_quoted, $gift_num_boxes;

$quotes_array = array();

if (is_array($this->modules)) {
       $gift_quoted = '';
       $gift_num_boxes = 1;

$include_quotes = array();

reset($this->modules);
         if (tep_not_null($module)) {
           if ( ($module == $class) && ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled) ) {
             $include_quotes[] = $class;
           }
         } elseif ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled) {
           $include_quotes[] = $class;
         }
       }

$size = sizeof($include_quotes);
       for ($i=0; $i<$size; $i++) {
         $quotes = $GLOBALS[$include_quotes[$i]]->quote($method);
         if (is_array($quotes)) $quotes_array[] = $quotes;
       }
     }

return $quotes_array;
   }
 }

function cheapest() {
     if (is_array($this->modules)) {
       $rates = array();

reset($this->modules);
         if ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled) {
           $quotes = $GLOBALS[$class]->quotes;
           $size = sizeof($quotes['methods']);
             if ($quotes['methods'][$i]['cost']) {
               $rates[] = array('id' => $quotes['id'] . '_' . $quotes['methods'][$i]['id'],
                                'title' => $quotes['module'] . ' (' . $quotes['methods'][$i]['title'] . ')',
                                'cost' => $quotes['methods'][$i]['cost']);
             }
           }
         }
       }

$cheapest = false;
       $size = sizeof($rates);
         if (is_array($cheapest)) {
           if ($rates[$i]['cost'] < $cheapest['cost']) {
             $cheapest = $rates[$i];
           }
         } else {
           $cheapest = $rates[$i];
         }
       }

return $cheapest;
     }
   }
?>

Your time is very appreciated!!!

Hi

Go through code changes it asks to be made in catalog/checkout_confirmation.php and see if that code is either in checkout.php or includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php

Steve

Hi, installed this today, but have one "big" problem.

Also have the Price Breake installed, with minimum order and quantity blocks.

In the checkout, when i try to change quantity, it comes a error from quantity blocks (Or minimum order, the one who is set). The Quantity is changed, and its now posibly to order a quantity who is not = quantity block / minimum order.

Have two solutions for this. The best one is to add the Price Brake in One Page Checkout. If this is dificult, the other solution is to disable the posibility to change quantity in the checkout, so the customers have to go back to the shopping chart to change quantity.

Someone who can help?

Hi Steve

Just one more problem

I discovered after installing craftyclicks postcode finder, I notice that there are 2 postcode boxes on the checkout page the new one that postcode finder puts and the original one how do I remove the original one or comment it out as postcode finder will not work with both postcode forms showing I.E. it won't connect to postcode server because they are conflicting with each other.

Hope that makes sense.

Regards

Liam

Hi Steve

Well once again you have saved the day,, Just curious as to how you knew which piece of code I had to change just by going to the website or was it visual inspection :D

Anyway a big thank you again

Best Regards

Liam

Hi Liam

I used firebug on firefox :)

Steve

Hi, installed this today, but have one "big" problem.

Also have the Price Breake installed, with minimum order and quantity blocks.

In the checkout, when i try to change quantity, it comes a error from quantity blocks (Or minimum order, the one who is set). The Quantity is changed, and its now posibly to order a quantity who is not = quantity block / minimum order.

Have two solutions for this. The best one is to add the Price Brake in One Page Checkout. If this is dificult, the other solution is to disable the posibility to change quantity in the checkout, so the customers have to go back to the shopping chart to change quantity.

Someone who can help?

Hi

Again look at code it asks to add to any checkout page(s) and see if code is in checkout.php or includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php

Steve