• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

1.I didn't find edit function so, unfortunately I have to write a second post. I found out that I've got the orders in my admin page but in the English version and I need it in my polish(I have polish installed as default and I had polish when I made the order)So now the problem is that OPC sends orders to my English admin page instead of polish.

2.Additional question. Is it possible to get rid of the box "Shipping Address" so there would be only billing?

Please help!

Hi regarding question 1 report that as a bug using email in the install file to itwebexperts.com

2 in includes/shipping_address.php remove this code

if((int)$sendto<1)	 	$sendto = $billto;
 echo tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, true, ' ', '<br>');

now if they are loged in it wont show the shipping address

to remove completely you would have to remove all the code and then find and remove validation checks for it

Steve

Hello,

Recently I installed Discount Coupon Code V3.34. It works with One Page Checkout except the calculation seems incorrect. The calculation works fine when One Page Checkout is turned off. So I assume the issue is related to OPC module. Here is the problem description:

in Admin -> Modules -> Discount Coupon setting, I set the sort order to 2 which is after the “sub-total”. And for “Display subtotal with applied discount?”, I set it to false therefore the sub-total will be displayed without the discount applied.

Question 1: actually no matter I set it to true or false, the subtotal always reflects the amount with discount applied which is not right.

Question 2: continue question 1, then then final total price reflects the price of twice discounted amount applied.

Item: $34.99

Sub-Total: $32.99 (should be $34.99, but it shows $32.99)

Discount Coupon: -$2.00

Flat Rate (Best Way): $5.00

Total: $35.99 (should be $37.99, but it shows $35.99)

Question 3: Admin -> Catalog -> Discount Coupons: Discount Coupons Exclusions issues:

1. for Customers, doesn’t seem to work. With excluded customer selected, the discount still applied.

2. for Shipping Zone, I get this error message:

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

INSERT INTO discount_coupons_to_zones VALUES ( "testing001", 1 )

Does any one know how to solve these?

Thank you very much!!

checkout.php is showing incorrect calculation for sub-total.

like Sub-Total: $105.96 when it should be $105.97

after the order is made, the sub-total is correct in the email confirmation, just not correct in checkout.php

i went back to original checkout_confirmation and the sub-total is correct.

this seem like an easy fix, can someone figure this out?

Hi Mike

OPC seems to be dropping the state field, when orders are being written, i have tried to see if their demo does the same thing, but they have zone disabled, so i cant test it, i have sent an email to itwebexperts.com asking them about this

Steve

I emailed them about this problem over a month ago and still waiting for them to say something.

But a temporary fix, I use my old checkout_process.php with OPC and everything works normally for some reason.

Hi regarding question 1 report that as a bug using email in the install file to itwebexperts.com

2 in includes/shipping_address.php remove this code

if((int)$sendto<1)	 	$sendto = $billto;
 echo tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, true, ' ', '<br>');

now if they are loged in it wont show the shipping address

to remove completely you would have to remove all the code and then find and remove validation checks for it

Steve

I've found an easier way :) (at least I think so:)

in checkout.php find:

<?php

if ($onepage['shippingEnabled'] === true){

?>

change to :

<?php

if ($onepage['shippingEnabled'] === false){

?>

Works for guests too:)

Hi,

I am getting this error when I use paypal express checkout

Call to a member function process_button() on a non-object in /home/thechea6/public_html/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 826

Line no 822 is below:

$GLOBALS[$paymentMethod]->pre_confirmation_check();

Can you please help me what to do??

Thank you

after the order is made, the sub-total is correct in the email confirmation, just not correct in checkout.php

OK, I know what's going on with this now. I used to have percentage discount on some products then when I turn the percentage discount off,

it would change product price to like $105.9632. The sub-total calculation on checkout.php rounds it off.

I have to go through all of my products and reprice them by knocking off the last two digits.

OK, I know what's going on with this now. I used to have percentage discount on some products then when I turn the percentage discount off,

it would change product price to like $105.9632. The sub-total calculation on checkout.php rounds it off.

I have to go through all of my products and reprice them by knocking off the last two digits.

Actually I just found an easy way to change all prices quickly. Went to PHPMyAdmin, Select Products, click Structure, in Products_Price field, change Type "Decimal(15,4)" to "Decimal(15,2).

All the last two digits in prices disappeared. Sweetness.

I got it to work but how can I make it update more quicker...can I get rid of updating the bottom module order total? Can the checkout just show the top order total?

version 1.2 has no update button to update cart, but 1.2 auto update is a pain

Steve

Hi,

I am getting this error when I use paypal express checkout

Call to a member function process_button() on a non-object in /home/thechea6/public_html/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 826

Line no 822 is below:

$GLOBALS[$paymentMethod]->pre_confirmation_check();

Can you please help me what to do??

Thank you

Hi Are you using one that came with the one page checkout or the one that came with osc

try reversing what ever one you are using to the other one and try

Steve

Hi

What order do you have in admin>modules>order totals

sort order for discount

Steve

Edited by steve_s

hi,

i seem to have problem with shipping rates

if i use only one method of shipping it is OK

but if i add 2 or more then it does not work

did any one encounte same problem?

i installed the 1.2 version

if there is a solution to this let me know please

valerif

hi,

i seem to have problem with shipping rates

if i use only one method of shipping it is OK

but if i add 2 or more then it does not work

did any one encounte same problem?

i installed the 1.2 version

if there is a solution to this let me know please

valerif

Hi

there is a few pages back i think

Steve

Thanks Steve, however I am still having trouble, after successful payment, when you press the return to the website, it goes to Checkout_process.php and it goes blank, any help would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

Epsilon Solutions

Thanks Steve, however I am still having trouble, after successful payment, when you press the return to the website, it goes to Checkout_process.php and it goes blank, any help would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

Epsilon Solutions

When you return back i think the session id is lost

did you remove code when one page checkout asks you to add?

Steve

When you return back i think the session id is lost

did you remove code when one page checkout asks you to add?

Steve

Dear Steve,

I have rechecked the file and nothing seems wrong, the osid from the start before the checkout to afterwoods is exactly the same, if I wanted to return to the site before the actual payment from paypal, everything is fine, however after payment the return buttons which takes me back to the website checkout_process.php?osid=xxxxx goes white screen

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Epsilon Solutions

getting error

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/myacct/public_html/store2/includes/classes/payment.php on line 57

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/myacct/public_html/store2/includes/classes/payment.php on line 58

happens when an existing client enters their cart. new accounts are ok. I changed payment options and i assume it is checking past orders and seeing payments by method no longer allowed? following line 55-60 of includes/classes/payment.php

$include_modules[] = array('class' => $module, 'file' => $module . '.php');

} else {

reset($this->modules);

while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {

$class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));

$include_modules[] = array('class' => $class, 'file' => $value);

carie

getting error

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/myacct/public_html/store2/includes/classes/payment.php on line 57

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/myacct/public_html/store2/includes/classes/payment.php on line 58

happens when an existing client enters their cart. new accounts are ok. I changed payment options and i assume it is checking past orders and seeing payments by method no longer allowed? following line 55-60 of includes/classes/payment.php

$include_modules[] = array('class' => $module, 'file' => $module . '.php');

} else {

reset($this->modules);

while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {

$class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));

$include_modules[] = array('class' => $class, 'file' => $value);

carie

Hi Carie,

Ask in general forum on this site, you might have to do if is array or something like that, i take it your site is using php5?

Steve

Hi

i love everything about this contribution so far and thanks for all the work done on it.

Ive installed one page checkout a couple of times now but im still getting the same problem,

its the sagepay iframe is not showing nor giving the credit card entry details, paypal seems to work well and it does show sagepay as a payment option. Shipping and order totals all seem to work but i really need sagepay server to work, any one know what i may of left out?

Double checked all my coding and nothing jumps out, i did notice that you have to put code in the protx pages, im just wondering do they need to be put in the saypage pages instead, altho those pages are not protx server.

Please help as i cant check if my Qtpro works with stock removal from the checkout success page.

Thanks

Emma

Hi

i love everything about this contribution so far and thanks for all the work done on it.

Ive installed one page checkout a couple of times now but im still getting the same problem,

its the sagepay iframe is not showing nor giving the credit card entry details, paypal seems to work well and it does show sagepay as a payment option. Shipping and order totals all seem to work but i really need sagepay server to work, any one know what i may of left out?

Double checked all my coding and nothing jumps out, i did notice that you have to put code in the protx pages, im just wondering do they need to be put in the saypage pages instead, altho those pages are not protx server.

Please help as i cant check if my Qtpro works with stock removal from the checkout success page.

if you find the same code in sagepro that is in protx then try adding that code

Thanks

Emma

Hi Emma,

There was a problem like this for one of the paypal mods it was fixed by changing one of the settings in admin for that mod, cant exactly remember but something like focus, im not using sage so i dont know what admin settings you have for that mod

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Hi

Thanks

Emma

Hi Emma,

There was a problem like this for one of the paypal mods it was fixed by changing one of the settings in admin for that mod, cant exactly remember but something like focus, im not using sage so i dont know what admin settings you have for that mod,

If you find same code in sage pro as protx add that code

Steve