• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hi AE,

What is the code you have for login in your footer, also SSL shouldn't change layout, instal sid killer to remove oscid, or force cookie use

Steve

Hi Steve,

I'll post my footer code below my text but before that I had a short question if you don't mind. you said use sid killer to remove oscid. but what I read is that it prevents spiders from seeing oscid. But my problem is that I installed a rewritter for my URL that "something something 5" contribution. Sorry I can't remember the name but anyways that solves my oscid on http urls but not https SSL urls. Also from what I understand setting up prevent session in admin and updating the spider.txt file is better than using sid killer. Can you help me understand this better please?

Thank you,

AE

Thank you in advance,

AE

Hi Steve,

After I installed the version 1.2 I cannot use paypal for checkout. I got this message:

"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

I update from the old version to this new version.

At the points 5 and 13 you said that customer account is created before going to checkout_process.

I've tried this and the account is created only when you push the continue button.

I want to create account before push the continue button.

Is possible?

Regards

Hi

You will need to contact itwebexperts.com to make that change

Steve

Hi Steve,

I'll post my footer code below my text but before that I had a short question if you don't mind. you said use sid killer to remove oscid. but what I read is that it prevents spiders from seeing oscid. But my problem is that I installed a rewritter for my URL that "something something 5" contribution. Sorry I can't remember the name but anyways that solves my oscid on http urls but not https SSL urls. Also from what I understand setting up prevent session in admin and updating the spider.txt file is better than using sid killer. Can you help me understand this better please?

Thank you,

AE

it is better to remove the oscid from the url and from bots seeing it, oscid will lead to google dance and products listed in search engines with the oscid now imagine if 2 people cliced on link and where at your store the same time, they will both have the same oscid, it will be a disater

Steve

Thanks Steve

The link return back to checkout_process.php, but redirect to checkout.php and items are in card.

Regards

Hi

remove this from checkout_process.php

/* One Page Checkout - BEGIN */  
 if (ONEPAGE_LOGIN_REQUIRED == 'true'){
     if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
         $navigation->set_snapshot(array('mode' => 'SSL', 'page' => FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT));
         tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
     }
 }
/* One Page Checkout - END */  

Steve

Hi Steve,

After I installed the version 1.2 I cannot use paypal for checkout. I got this message:

"Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

I update from the old version to this new version.

Hi

You need to contact paypal and disable this, in paypal

Steve

Hi

You need to contact paypal and disable this, in paypal

Steve

Hi Steve,

I'm having the same issue, this was not caused previously but is casued when updating to 1.2, is it someting to do with the coding? or is paypal as you say? Also as i mentioned before when I login using my footer, it takes me back to the checkout.php but the addresses don't get prefilled. do you know why? do you need the code for the footer or the login page?

Thanks

AE

Thank you in advance,

AE

it is better to remove the oscid from the url and from bots seeing it, oscid will lead to google dance and products listed in search engines with the oscid now imagine if 2 people cliced on link and where at your store the same time, they will both have the same oscid, it will be a disater

Steve

How do I remove it completely? i used USU5 for my url rewritter, and I don't seem to have an issue with oscid showing in my url except when i go to SSL parts of my site. Do you know why? and is there anything that can completely remove oscid. I don;t even really understand what that oscid is, all i know is that its used for sessions and to keep track of them or something.

Thanks

AE

Thank you in advance,

AE

Thanks Steve. You're great help!!! Use cart.php from 1.1 works fine.

Hi

only way you can update cart is to highlight then type over, if you delete it removes focus and it updates, try using includes/checkout/cart.php from 1.1

Steve

Hi

remove this from checkout_process.php

/* One Page Checkout - BEGIN */  
 if (ONEPAGE_LOGIN_REQUIRED == 'true'){
     if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
         $navigation->set_snapshot(array('mode' => 'SSL', 'page' => FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT));
         tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
     }
 }
/* One Page Checkout - END */  

Steve

Thanks Steve, this solve my problem.

Regards

I am getting the following error with my IE in addition to this error there was an error refreshing the final products listing, please inform IT Web Experts about this error

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB5; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Timestamp: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:50:13 UTC

Line: 19

Char: 27021

Code: 0

URI:www.mystore.com/ext/jQuery/jQuery.js

I am getting the following error with my IE in addition to this error there was an error refreshing the final products listing, please inform IT Web Experts about this error

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB5; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Timestamp: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:50:13 UTC

Line: 19

Char: 27021

Code: 0

URI:www.mystore.com/ext/jQuery/jQuery.js

Hi

Report that to the email to report bugs to in install instructions and inform them what version of ie it is, im guessing its the dreaded IE8

Steve

Do you know why I am getting this error message

There was an error refreshing the final products listing, please inform IT web experts about this error

There was an error refreshing the shopping cart, please inform IT web experts about this error

Try the one that came with the OPC contribution

Steve

I try with paypal ipn that came with the OPC contribution and same problem.

I trace return process, is this Paypal->checkout_success.php->checkout_shipping.php->checkout.php

If i disable OPC go ok

Regards

Hi Steve

Correct trace is Paypal->checkout_process.php->checkout_shipping.php->checkout.php

Here is where redirect, $cart->cartID != $cartID.

checkout_process.php

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID

if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {

if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {

//tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

}

}

Regards

Hi i sometimes get an error when someone places a credit card order into the system. it saves the payment information but i dont get the address / email / shipping address appear on the order. the error is very intermittent and thus does not happen all the time.

any help would be gratefull

Hi Steve

Correct trace is Paypal->checkout_process.php->checkout_shipping.php->checkout.php

Here is where redirect, $cart->cartID != $cartID.

checkout_process.php

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID

}

}

Regards

Hi

that should be doing Paypal->checkout_process.php->checkout_success.php

so that redirect should be removed when using OPC, why dont they say or add some extra code around to check if opc is enabled to ignore that it and proced

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Do you know why I am getting this error message

There was an error refreshing the final products listing, please inform IT web experts about this error

There was an error refreshing the shopping cart, please inform IT web experts about this error

Hi

If your using 1.2 try 1.1, i have not been able to get 1.2 to work for me on my test server

Steve

Hi

that should be doing Paypal->checkout_process.php->checkout_success.php

so that redirect should be removed when using OPC, why dont they say or add some extra code around to check if opc is enabled to ignore that it and proced

Steve

I Put // in tep_redirect and go OK

}

}

¿This code is important for web security or no?

Regards

I figure out the problem after checking with multiple browser whenever https is enable thats when I get the error messages there was an error refreshing the final products listing, please inform IT Web Experts about this error if I use without the https its fine can you please tell me how to get around the error since I have to use the https

Thank you

Michelle