• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

where is there is an error on the page submission - like a bad credit card entry - then the Billing State does not stayed filled in - but all the other values do.

The user then has to reselect the state to get the Payment Methods to show

Hi Monk,

Im not getting same problem as you it remains all files for me, but what i do get is it doesnt enable fileds for credit card, when i click CC i get error selectiong payment

then if i click continue i get returned back all fields filled in have to change state for payment options to show up again, then up pops payment selection error again.

I also cant get this to create an account, im told its not a bug, i installed it wrong i have checked installation and files i cant see anything wrong

Steve

Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you for this great contribution and for everyone who continues to help on making it better.

I have read most of the posts, and either I missed it entirely or this has not been an issue with anyone, but I am unable to get this contribution to work with Table Rates. Is that a known issue? Does anyone have it working with table rates? I have several tables and that is all I use for calculation shipping!

This is my issue:

Whenever I try to go through checkout I don't get the "Shipping Method" table to display. Instead if I click on the "Continue" button at the bottom I get a pop-up window that says "Shipping Selection Error" with "You must select a shipping method." . . . . . Well duh! I would if I could get the shipping selection table to appear.

Any help on this issue will save some of the few hairs I have left :)

Thank you!

p.s. Issue is independent of browser or platform Mac or PC

Hi

Did you have to alter any files like catalog/checkout_shipping.php

If so you will need to make same changes in one page checkout best download simple search and replace point it to one page checkout download and try and find what files have the code that you need to add code too

Steve

Hi

If so you will need to make same changes in one page checkout best download simple search and replace point it to one page checkout download and try and find what files have the code that you need to add code too

Steve

Thank you Steve for the super fast reply. :)

I will give it a go and let you know the outcome. Have a great day!

ski

I will have a look tonight, need to make sure i have 1.0.8 in my test store and not 1.0.7 due to me accidentally deleting the main store and not the backup one lol

Steve

i might have a version in the next day or so that once you finish filling in the Zip code the class for the createaccont gets pulled and all the customers info is inserted into the database

This will fix my error with the state as well as what I am trying to do with the lost carts

also working on have the update cart button and the redeem coupon button on the same submit action. One less step for the customer.

Many Thanks for this post! Ive been trying to sort that for ages.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/333292-one-page-checkout-support/page__view__findpost__p__1449036

Ive got a couple of problems though i'm hoping someone can give me some pointers on. I use 1.08 on an RC2 install. Updated from ms2 and says its RC1!

No Shipping Method Box

If I fill my cart and proceed to checkout without signing in I dont get a Shipping Method box. The shipping cost is applied to the order at the top of the page but I dont get a box allowing me to change the method. If I ignore this and fill in my details and credit card info and click continue I get a "you must select a shipping method" error.

Ajax Freeze

Whenever I click on "Different from Billing Address" checkbox the continue button change to the text "Getting Country's Zones" and doesn't change. Unchecking the box doesn't work. Updating the cart doesn't work, sign in button opens the box but it freezes when you click login.

Need a page refresh?

If I use the "Already have an Account" signin option at the top of Billing Address I sign in ok but.... I dont have the Shipping Method section and I get the same "you must select a shipping method error". I also have a login box on the right column and account access at the top of the page, these continue to say "login here"etc.... which I would expect them to. I assume a page refresh is best because the Shipping Method appears and I can continue to a Checkout success! But how do I get it to refresh after I click the onepage checkout login.

Many Thanks for any help!

Edited by rikpotts

Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you for this great contribution and for everyone who continues to help on making it better.

I have read most of the posts, and either I missed it entirely or this has not been an issue with anyone, but I am unable to get this contribution to work with Table Rates. Is that a known issue? Does anyone have it working with table rates? I have several tables and that is all I use for calculation shipping!

This is my issue:

Whenever I try to go through checkout I don't get the "Shipping Method" table to display. Instead if I click on the "Continue" button at the bottom I get a pop-up window that says "Shipping Selection Error" with "You must select a shipping method." . . . . . Well duh! I would if I could get the shipping selection table to appear.

Any help on this issue will save some of the few hairs I have left :)

Thank you!

p.s. Issue is independent of browser or platform Mac or PC

Same for me -

checkout.php calls the function tep_count_shipping_modules() from general.php

This function only increment the counter, if the modules in modules/shipping/

enabled.

Unfortunately the module himself query the database with values from

order-array f.e. $order->delivery['country']['id'] which are not set

at this point for Customers without account. So the query-result will be empty and

the module counts as NOT ENABLED.

$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_SHIPPING_DPDSTANDARD_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->delivery['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");

When billing informations are updatet by java and their is no different delivery adress, delivery-array AND order-array should

take the data from billing-array. This is not the case yet.

br Frank

Hi

Steve

Hi Steve!

As promised, this is my report on my findings :)

I did a file compare and found no modifications on the catalog/checkout_shipping.php (aside from simple page formatting), it is basically an OsC RC2a stock file.

So, I am stumped on why I do not get the Shipping Selection Table to show. :'(

Here is what I was able to observe however.

I noticed that although I do not get the Shipping Selection Table to show, I do see that the Shipping Method (from my table rate) does show on the "Shopping Cart" and "Add Comments About Your Order" Tables. Please see figures below!

Image showing Shopping Cart Table with correct shipping and taxes charges

screen1.png

Image showing the absence of Shipping Selection Table

image2.png

Now, if I make the changes suggested by emmet11 on post 1449036, I no longer get neither the shipping nor taxes information to appear on either of the tables (Shopping Cart and Add Comments About Your Order). I would put the images here, but I do not want to make this post gigantic and besides, I am sure you understand what I mean. ;)

Thus, at least in my case, this is quite puzzling. I will keep at it and see if I can discover more info to share. (Please note that I am using the latest OPC, version 1.08)

Thanks again for all the help you and others have been given us. It is much appreciated! :D

Hi Steve!

As promised, this is my report on my findings :)

I did a file compare and found no modifications on the catalog/checkout_shipping.php (aside from simple page formatting), it is basically an OsC RC2a stock file.

So, I am stumped on why I do not get the Shipping Selection Table to show. :'(

Here is what I was able to observe however.

I noticed that although I do not get the Shipping Selection Table to show, I do see that the Shipping Method (from my table rate) does show on the "Shopping Cart" and "Add Comments About Your Order" Tables. Please see figures below!

Image showing Shopping Cart Table with correct shipping and taxes charges

screen1.png

Image showing the absence of Shipping Selection Table

image2.png

Now, if I make the changes suggested by emmet11 on post 1449036, I no longer get neither the shipping nor taxes information to appear on either of the tables (Shopping Cart and Add Comments About Your Order). I would put the images here, but I do not want to make this post gigantic and besides, I am sure you understand what I mean. ;)

Thus, at least in my case, this is quite puzzling. I will keep at it and see if I can discover more info to share. (Please note that I am using the latest OPC, version 1.08)

Thanks again for all the help you and others have been given us. It is much appreciated! :D

Hi

Do a qucik test add another shipping module flat rate, per item then see if table rate comes up in checkout.php

Steve

Hi Liz

you could try this after

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page
 if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
 }

if (isset($_SESSION['customer_id'])) {
echo tep_address_label($_SESSION['customer_id'], $_SESSION['sendto'], true, ' ', '<br>');
}

Steve

Hi Steve - What file do I add this to? You've directed me to a couple different files in this thread now that I can't figure our which one you're referring to. Thanks!

Liz

Hi

Do a qucik test add another shipping module flat rate, per item then see if table rate comes up in checkout.php

Steve

Hi Steve!

Great call! :thumbsup:

It works, but ONLY if I use at least one shipping method that does not use "Shipping Zone"! I initially thought I had to have the Flat Rate shipping activated, but after extensive testing I figured out that it does not matter with shipping method you use as long as at least one of them does not use "Shipping Zone".

I have tried with and without the modifications from emmet11 and noticed that his modification indeed works best! I think that the reason I initially had issues with his modification was due to the cache not being emptied. I have since meticulously tested after clearing the cache, cookies and browser history to make sure.

My shop sells worldwide, thus the need for Shipping Zones in my case. And now that I get the Shipping Method Table to appear showing the shipping options only when I have at least one shipping module without a "Shipping Zone" I few I'm making progress. :)

Another thing I noticed is that the information all gets send to PayPal (I use PayPay IPN module v2.3.3) correctly, which is good. However if a customer decides to go back to the website by either hitting the "cancel and return to shop" link or the back browser button all the information entered on the OPC is lost, which is bad. The cart information is not lost, but the shipping, billing, etc. information just entered by the customer is gone. Is that supposed to happen? (note: only tested on Safari . . . I'm a Mac :) )

Any ideas on how I can bypass this "NO shipping zone" in at least one shipping module requirement in order for the Shipping Method Table to appear?

Thanks for your insight. That was a great call ;)

Best regards,

ski

Hi Steve!

Great call! :thumbsup:

It works, but ONLY if I use at least one shipping method that does not use "Shipping Zone"! I initially thought I had to have the Flat Rate shipping activated, but after extensive testing I figured out that it does not matter with shipping method you use as long as at least one of them does not use "Shipping Zone".

I have tried with and without the modifications from emmet11 and noticed that his modification indeed works best! I think that the reason I initially had issues with his modification was due to the cache not being emptied. I have since meticulously tested after clearing the cache, cookies and browser history to make sure.

My shop sells worldwide, thus the need for Shipping Zones in my case. And now that I get the Shipping Method Table to appear showing the shipping options only when I have at least one shipping module without a "Shipping Zone" I few I'm making progress. :)

Another thing I noticed is that the information all gets send to PayPal (I use PayPay IPN module v2.3.3) correctly, which is good. However if a customer decides to go back to the website by either hitting the "cancel and return to shop" link or the back browser button all the information entered on the OPC is lost, which is bad. The cart information is not lost, but the shipping, billing, etc. information just entered by the customer is gone. Is that supposed to happen? (note: only tested on Safari . . . I'm a Mac :) )

Any ideas on how I can bypass this "NO shipping zone" in at least one shipping module requirement in order for the Shipping Method Table to appear?

Thanks for your insight. That was a great call ;)

Best regards,

ski

Hi Ski

Are you using the standard shipping Table Rate that came with oosc or a contribution

i have standard Table Rate rate appear if they login in on one page checkout and after filling in fields to create an account

Steve

Hi Ski

Are you using the standard shipping Table Rate that came with oosc or a contribution

i have standard Table Rate rate appear if they login in on one page checkout and after filling in fields to create an account

Steve

Hi Steve!

Yes, all my table rates are stock OsC RC2a. I have copied the stock one and rename them so that I can use them with Shipping Zone. I do have other shipping contributions, but I do not use them. I strictly use Tables with SHIPPING ZONE.

I don't think it is a Table Rate problem. I am pretty sure that it is a SHIPPING ZONE issue as I explained on my last post. I have tried the stock Table Rate and Flat Rate and they only work if I DO NOT select Shipping Zone. Furthermore It doesn't matter if I try to create an account by setting up a password or not! In my case, I MUST have at least one shipping method without "shipping zone" in order to work!

Does your Table Rate have Shipping Zone selected? If not, try creating a shipping zone and see if you get the same result on your site. (Please make sure that all of your shipping methods have a "shipping zone" selected)

Thanks again for all your help.

ski

Hi Steve!

Yes, all my table rates are stock OsC RC2a. I have copied the stock one and rename them so that I can use them with Shipping Zone. I do have other shipping contributions, but I do not use them. I strictly use Tables with SHIPPING ZONE.

I don't think it is a Table Rate problem. I am pretty sure that it is a SHIPPING ZONE issue as I explained on my last post. I have tried the stock Table Rate and Flat Rate and they only work if I DO NOT select Shipping Zone. Furthermore It doesn't matter if I try to create an account by setting up a password or not! In my case, I MUST have at least one shipping method without "shipping zone" in order to work!

Does your Table Rate have Shipping Zone selected? If not, try creating a shipping zone and see if you get the same result on your site. (Please make sure that all of your shipping methods have a "shipping zone" selected)

Thanks again for all your help.

ski

Hi ski

It seems to work for me

Table Rate

Enable Table Method

True

Shipping Table

25:8.50,50:5.50,10000:0.00

Table Method

weight

Handling Fee

Tax Class

--none--

Shipping Zone

Florida

Sort Order

I see your problem after you copied the stock one and renamed it, did you rename the variables in the shipping module?

like all this will need to be changed and more if you have normal one installed too

class table {
   var $code, $title, $description, $icon, $enabled;

// class constructor
   function table() {
     global $order;

$this->code = 'table';
     $this->title = MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_TITLE;
     $this->description = MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
     $this->sort_order = MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_SORT_ORDER;
     $this->icon = '';
     $this->tax_class = MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TAX_CLASS;
     $this->enabled = ((MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

function check() {
     if (!isset($this->_check)) {
       $check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_STATUS'");
       $this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);
     }
     return $this->_check;
   }

function install() {
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Enable Table Method', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to offer table rate shipping?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Shipping Table', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_COST', '25:8.50,50:5.50,10000:0.00', 'The shipping cost is based on the total cost or weight of items. Example: 25:8.50,50:5.50,etc.. Up to 25 charge 8.50, from there to 50 charge 5.50, etc', '6', '0', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Table Method', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_MODE', 'weight', 'The shipping cost is based on the order total or the total weight of the items ordered.', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'weight\', \'price\'), ', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Handling Fee', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_HANDLING', '0', 'Handling fee for this shipping method.', '6', '0', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class on the shipping fee.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Shipping Zone', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this shipping method for that zone.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '0', now())");
   }

function remove() {
     tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");
   }

function keys() {
     return array('MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_STATUS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_COST', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_MODE', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_HANDLING', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TAX_CLASS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_ZONE', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_SORT_ORDER');

All them will need to be changed or the copied one wont work

Steve

Edited by steve_s

report the bug to itwebexperts is an email for reporting bugs in the insttal documentation

Steve

Since the order does properly get captured in my site, is there a way to direct the customer to a different Checkout Success page instead of calling the page that returns the error?

Since the order does properly get captured in my site, is there a way to direct the customer to a different Checkout Success page instead of calling the page that returns the error?

Hi

Cant you set return url on success in payment module to checkout_process.php ?

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Hi ski

It seems to work for me

Table Rate

Enable Table Method

True

Shipping Table

25:8.50,50:5.50,10000:0.00

Table Method

weight

Handling Fee

Tax Class

--none--

Shipping Zone

Florida

Sort Order

I see your problem after you copied the stock one and renamed it, did you rename the variables in the shipping module?

like all this will need to be changed and more if you have normal one installed too

class table {
   var $code, $title, $description, $icon, $enabled;

// class constructor
   function table() {
     global $order;

$this->code = 'table';
     $this->title = MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_TITLE;
     $this->description = MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
     $this->sort_order = MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_SORT_ORDER;
     $this->icon = '';
     $this->tax_class = MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_TAX_CLASS;
     $this->enabled = ((MODULE_SHIPPING_TABLE_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

All them will need to be changed or the copied one wont work

Steve

Hi Steve!

Yes all of my Table Rate have been modified according to these duplicating Table Rate instructions.

All of them have been working correctly for over an year now without a hitch. The tables still work fine in OPC as long as I have at least one of the shipping modules without SHIPPING ZONE selected. So I am pulling my hair out, because I have no idea why that is the case. :angry:

Another thing I also have come across and you can see that for yourself on the Test Page. Is that if a customer decides to delete one of the items in the shopping cart inside to the OPC (by entering zero for the quantity) the item does not get deleted, however the total for that item is now zero (you can see that on the test page). On my site, however, I am unable to change the quantity to zero. If I enter the value zero, it automatically changes back to 1. I can increase the quantity amount fine, but I cannot changed it to zero. It always defaults to 1. The only way I can change the quantity to zero (or delete the item) is by leaving the OPC and going to the cart and remove the item from there.

I love this contribution, but I am almost ready to give up. I know enough php only to get me into trouble, so I am by no means a php guru. I'm simply good at following instructions and occasionally solve small php problems. :D

Thanks again for your continued effort in trying to help me solve this puzzle!

ski

Hi Steve!

Yes all of my Table Rate have been modified according to these duplicating Table Rate instructions.

All of them have been working correctly for over an year now without a hitch. The tables still work fine in OPC as long as I have at least one of the shipping modules without SHIPPING ZONE selected. So I am pulling my hair out, because I have no idea why that is the case. :angry:

Another thing I also have come across and you can see that for yourself on the Test Page. Is that if a customer decides to delete one of the items in the shopping cart inside to the OPC (by entering zero for the quantity) the item does not get deleted, however the total for that item is now zero (you can see that on the test page). On my site, however, I am unable to change the quantity to zero. If I enter the value zero, it automatically changes back to 1. I can increase the quantity amount fine, but I cannot changed it to zero. It always defaults to 1. The only way I can change the quantity to zero (or delete the item) is by leaving the OPC and going to the cart and remove the item from there.

I love this contribution, but I am almost ready to give up. I know enough php only to get me into trouble, so I am by no means a php guru. I'm simply good at following instructions and occasionally solve small php problems. :D

Thanks again for your continued effort in trying to help me solve this puzzle!

ski

Hi ski

Are you by any chance using STS, i am able to do same on my test site as one page checkout itwebesperts.com

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Hi ski

Are you by any chance using STS, i am able to do same on my test site as one page checkout itwebesperts.com

Steve

Hi Steve!

No, no STS. Here is a list of the contributions I have on my site (this is a live site):

• Options as Images
  • PayPal IPN v2.3.3
  • USPS (not installed)
  • Fedex (Fedex1 not installed)
  • Google Checkout for OsC

That's about it!

My original Table Rate is not called that anymore, but that was a change in the language file description only. The table is still the original one. I will do a compare to make sure and should I find any modifications I will post it here. I have done my best to keep my site as simple as possible and thus I don't install as many contributions to avoid conflicts. Simple, in my case, is better! :)

Thanks again.

ski

Hi Steve!

Okay, I checked to see if my Table Rate had any modifications and it doesn't. It is the same old stock Table Rate (only a different name assigned so that I can see it on the admin side).

Because I have different table rates for different Shipping Zones, I had to create different Tax Zones to coincide with the different table rates. I have one for the US (except for my State) and one for my state alone. Thus if you are from Maine I won't charge you taxes, but if you are from my state I will. Then I also have for different regions of the World (i.e. Asia, Europe, etc).

I have been playing with this mod for at least 4 days (all day, mind you) and I have found other issues on my side:

• - Unable to input zero on quantity in the Checkout Table
    - No account is created under new customer in admin even if the password fields are filled out
    - Must have at least one shipping module that does not have a Shipping Zone selected to see Shipping Selection Table

Aside from these problems, I have some questions for you. I notice that on the admin side under the OPC there are 4 fields:

• - Custom Column Box #1 Heading
    - Custom Column Box #1 Content
    - Custom Column Box #2 Heading
    - Custom Column Box #2 Content

What are they? Are they supposed to show up somewhere? I have not seen them show anywhere and I was wondering what is their purpose. Just curious on this one.

The other first issues I'm simply stumpped!

Thanks!

ski

p.s. I don't know if it will make any difference, but I will remove all the files and re-install them using a PC this time. At this point I am trying anything ;)

Hi

It gets assigned in catalog\includes\classes\order.php as with normal OSC

Steve

Thanks, Steve.

What does the code look like?

Is $order_id global?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Edited by bbyyaa

Thanks, Steve.

What does the code look like?

Is $order_id global?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Hi

think is here in this bit of code

if (tep_not_null($order_id)) {
       $this->query($order_id);
     } else {
       $this->cart();
     }
   }

function query($order_id) {
     global $languages_id;

$order_id = tep_db_prepare_input($order_id);

Steve

Hi Steve!

Okay, I checked to see if my Table Rate had any modifications and it doesn't. It is the same old stock Table Rate (only a different name assigned so that I can see it on the admin side).

Because I have different table rates for different Shipping Zones, I had to create different Tax Zones to coincide with the different table rates. I have one for the US (except for my State) and one for my state alone. Thus if you are from Maine I won't charge you taxes, but if you are from my state I will. Then I also have for different regions of the World (i.e. Asia, Europe, etc).

I have been playing with this mod for at least 4 days (all day, mind you) and I have found other issues on my side:

• - Unable to input zero on quantity in the Checkout Table
    - No account is created under new customer in admin even if the password fields are filled out
    - Must have at least one shipping module that does not have a Shipping Zone selected to see Shipping Selection Table

Aside from these problems, I have some questions for you. I notice that on the admin side under the OPC there are 4 fields:

• - Custom Column Box #1 Heading
    - Custom Column Box #1 Content
    - Custom Column Box #2 Heading
    - Custom Column Box #2 Content

What are they? Are they supposed to show up somewhere? I have not seen them show anywhere and I was wondering what is their purpose. Just curious on this one.

The other first issues I'm simply stumpped!

Thanks!

ski

p.s. I don't know if it will make any difference, but I will remove all the files and re-install them using a PC this time. At this point I am trying anything ;)

Hi Ski

The answer to your question is they are meant for a custom right column if enabled, which appears to be left out in install instructions its in earleier versions install guide try 1.0.3 for the custom right column

Steve