• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hi

Simply install a flat rate shipping module and make price 0 is what i did to get around that problem

Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for the quick response. Are you aware of where the check is carried out as to whether a shipping method is selected?

Thanks.

Hi Steve, thanks for the quick response. Are you aware of where the check is carried out as to whether a shipping method is selected?

Thanks.

Hi Sam,

Im not sorry could only find where it pulled out installed shipping modules, as for where check is made i couldn't say

checkout.php code to build shipping module options

<?php
 if (tep_count_shipping_modules() > 0) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><?php
	$header = TABLE_HEADING_SHIPPING_METHOD;

$shippingMethod = '';
	if (isset($_SESSION['customer_id'])){
		ob_start();
		include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'checkout/shipping_method.php');
		$shippingMethod = ob_get_contents();
		ob_end_clean();
	}

$shippingMethod = '<div id="noShippingAddress" class="main noAddress" align="center" style="font-size:15px;' . (isset($_SESSION['customer_id']) ? 'display:none;' : '') . '">Please fill in <b>at least</b> your billing address to get shipping quotes.</div><div id="shippingMethods"' . (!isset($_SESSION['customer_id']) ? ' style="display:none;"' : '') . '>' . $shippingMethod . '</div>';
	buildInfobox($header, $shippingMethod);
   ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>

Hi Sam,

Im not sorry could only find where it pulled out installed shipping modules, as for where check is made i couldn't say

checkout.php code to build shipping module options

<?php
 if (tep_count_shipping_modules() > 0) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><?php
	$header = TABLE_HEADING_SHIPPING_METHOD;

$shippingMethod = '';
	if (isset($_SESSION['customer_id'])){
		ob_start();
		include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'checkout/shipping_method.php');
		$shippingMethod = ob_get_contents();
		ob_end_clean();
	}

$shippingMethod = '<div id="noShippingAddress" class="main noAddress" align="center" style="font-size:15px;' . (isset($_SESSION['customer_id']) ? 'display:none;' : '') . '">Please fill in <b>at least</b> your billing address to get shipping quotes.</div><div id="shippingMethods"' . (!isset($_SESSION['customer_id']) ? ' style="display:none;"' : '') . '>' . $shippingMethod . '</div>';
	buildInfobox($header, $shippingMethod);
   ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>

Hi again Steve, thanks for finding that for me, I did manage to stop the error showing. Whether that will cause problems later I don't know but for the time being I've got to get the credit card system working. I mentioned it earlier about the fields disappearing and defaulting to Dec 2019 which is incorrect and won't let the user edit them. It's a fairly bizarre problem which I can't even find the javascript which does it.

"When Credit/Debit card radio button is selected, The fields disappear and cannot be changed. If the fields are edited before the radio button is selected, those changes are not reflected in the details once the fields disappear."

Hi

Im using purchase without account and i don't get them errors, try upgrading to the latest version of purchase without account. 2F i think it is, there is an auto installer if you have php5

or you will need to add field customers_dummy_account to orders table

any idea what version you are using of PWA?

Steve

I'm using version 2.1 since the hosting account doesn't have PHP5 support as of yet, just PHP4. Can you send me the link to the version I should be using and what mods I need to make to the code?

Thanks

Liz

I'm using version 2.1 since the hosting account doesn't have PHP5 support as of yet, just PHP4. Can you send me the link to the version I should be using and what mods I need to make to the code?

Thanks

Liz

Hi Liz,

Im thinking you didn't run this sql on your stores database,

ALTER TABLE `customers` ADD COLUMN `guest_account` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `customers_newsletter`;

ALTER TABLE `customers` MODIFY COLUMN `customers_password` VARCHAR(40) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD COLUMN `customers_dummy_account` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AFTER `customers_address_format_id`;

make sure you run this if you didnt.

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Purchase without account', 'PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT', 'yes', 'Do you allow customers to purchase without an account?', '5', '10', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'yes\', \'no\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Purchase without account shippingaddress', 'PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT_SEPARATE_SHIPPING', 'yes', 'Do you allow customers without account to create separately shipping address?', '5', '11', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'yes\', \'no\'), ', now());

Steve

Hi Liz,

Im thinking you didn't run this sql on your stores database,

ALTER TABLE `customers` ADD COLUMN `guest_account` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `customers_newsletter`;

ALTER TABLE `customers` MODIFY COLUMN `customers_password` VARCHAR(40) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD COLUMN `customers_dummy_account` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AFTER `customers_address_format_id`;

make sure you run this if you didnt.

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Purchase without account', 'PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT', 'yes', 'Do you allow customers to purchase without an account?', '5', '10', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'yes\', \'no\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Purchase without account shippingaddress', 'PURCHASE_WITHOUT_ACCOUNT_SEPARATE_SHIPPING', 'yes', 'Do you allow customers without account to create separately shipping address?', '5', '11', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'yes\', \'no\'), ', now());

Steve

Thank you Thank you Thank you! :-*

it worked!

I knew I did a query in the database before that was included in the install, but it must have needed those that you gave me too.

Ok - one last question since I can't get any help with this on other forums in here.....

I can't login to the admin. When I go to the admin page it just come up as a blank white page with nothing on it. Any suggestions?

Thanks again.

Liz

Ok - one last question since I can't get any help with this on other forums in here.....

I can't login to the admin. When I go to the admin page it just come up as a blank white page with nothing on it. Any suggestions?

Thanks again.

Liz

Oh, now I wouldn't say that (click me)

;)

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Oh, now I wouldn't say that (click me)

;)

thanks Jim - I guess I had spoke too soon! I saw your post just after I put that one up. I replied to you in that thread. I'll move this discussion over to there then so this thread stays on topic.

Thanks again Steve for the help. Hopefully soon I'll be able to see the orders in the admin again!

Liz

Im back :) I had hoped if I left this contribution for a few months the bugs would be ironed out but, alas, it seems not! Anyway!

Im having some weird issues for new customers who are not creating an account - they can fill in all their details on checkout.php and place the order as normal. An order appears in my database and I get an email etc BUT the customer name, email, shipping and billing addresses in the table and email are empty - all I see is spaces and a few commas.

In addition, when the order is completed the customer is redirected to shopping_cart.php and NOT checkout_success.php.

HOWEVER, if a customer logs in using their account details the order data like addresses etc is entered in the database table and I see them in the email email AND the redirect goes to checkout_success.php as it should - anyone got any ideas?

Ta

Jase

Thank you Thank you Thank you! :-*

it worked!

I knew I did a query in the database before that was included in the install, but it must have needed those that you gave me too.

Thanks again.

Liz

yes you have an error, does your server have an error log that you can see what the error is if not add this code in index.php after

require('includes/application_top.php');

add

ini_set('display_errors',1);
error_reporting(E_ALL|E_STRICT);

now visit that page and see what the errors are

Steve

Im back :) I had hoped if I left this contribution for a few months the bugs would be ironed out but, alas, it seems not! Anyway!

Im having some weird issues for new customers who are not creating an account - they can fill in all their details on checkout.php and place the order as normal. An order appears in my database and I get an email etc BUT the customer name, email, shipping and billing addresses in the table and email are empty - all I see is spaces and a few commas.

In addition, when the order is completed the customer is redirected to shopping_cart.php and NOT checkout_success.php.

HOWEVER, if a customer logs in using their account details the order data like addresses etc is entered in the database table and I see them in the email email AND the redirect goes to checkout_success.php as it should - anyone got any ideas?

Ta

Jase

Hi Jase,

There should be another update so hang on for a bit longer :) also have you reported them errors to www.itwebexperts.com as they can only fix errors they are made aware off

Steve

Edited by steve_s

yes you have an error, does your server have an error log that you can see what the error is if not add this code in index.php after

require('includes/application_top.php');

add

ini_set('display_errors',1);
error_reporting(E_ALL|E_STRICT);

now visit that page and see what the errors are

Steve

sorry, but which index.php file should I be checking? the catalog/index.php one or the catalog/admin/index.php?

Liz

Hi again Steve, thanks for finding that for me, I did manage to stop the error showing. Whether that will cause problems later I don't know but for the time being I've got to get the credit card system working. I mentioned it earlier about the fields disappearing and defaulting to Dec 2019 which is incorrect and won't let the user edit them. It's a fairly bizarre problem which I can't even find the javascript which does it.

"When Credit/Debit card radio button is selected, The fields disappear and cannot be changed. If the fields are edited before the radio button is selected, those changes are not reflected in the details once the fields disappear."

Add another payment module and see what happens when you toggle between them both, see if them fields reaper

I just installed One Page Checkout 1.06 and have a few problems.

Using only one payment method I get a popup error "There was an error setting payment method..." . If I add an extra payment method I do not get the error but when I press Continue I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function pre_confirmation_check() on a non-object in /home/gnherbs/public_html/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 644

Does anyone have any ideas how I can solve this?

Thanks,

Dan

I just installed One Page Checkout 1.06 and have a few problems.

Using only one payment method I get a popup error "There was an error setting payment method..." . If I add an extra payment method I do not get the error but when I press Continue I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function pre_confirmation_check() on a non-object in /home/gnherbs/public_html/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 644

Does anyone have any ideas how I can solve this?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan,

Most people who have had that error are using STS, or have you added any extra fields text area content to one page checkout ?

with a link i cant say what is going on, i would suggest waiting for the next release

Steve

Hi

I've installed contrib but are getting the following errors:

Warning: include(includes/checkout/cart.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/public_html/test/checkout.php on line 571

ob_start();

include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'checkout/cart.php');

$cartContents = ob_get_contents(); ****this is line 571*****

ob_end_clean();

Also,

Warning: include(includes/checkout/billing_address.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/public_html/test/checkout.php on line 605

ob_start();

include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'checkout/billing_address.php');

$billingAddress = ob_get_contents();

ob_end_clean();

The same for lines 626, 657, 679, and 699

Anybody care to help?

tx

Elroy

Hi

I've installed contrib but are getting the following errors:

Warning: include(includes/checkout/cart.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/public_html/test/checkout.php on line 571

ob_start();

include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'checkout/cart.php');

$cartContents = ob_get_contents(); ****this is line 571*****

ob_end_clean();

Also,

Warning: include(includes/checkout/billing_address.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/public_html/test/checkout.php on line 605

ob_start();

include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'checkout/billing_address.php');

$billingAddress = ob_get_contents();

ob_end_clean();

The same for lines 626, 657, 679, and 699

Anybody care to help?

tx

Elroy

Hi Elroy,

it looks to me you didnt upload includes/checkout folder or you have some of the files not uploaded

follow instructions of new files to upload and you will be fine

Steve

Hey,

I am having the following issue regarding this contribution:

I have installed the MultiSafePay payment module but when I Click the continue button at the checkout page I am not directed towards the MultiSafePay site to complete the payment.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?

I have this Multisafepay add-on: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6195

I installed this multisafepay on different sites and know how to set it up so I don't think the problem is in the setup.

Greetings Sander

Hey,

I am having the following issue regarding this contribution:

I have installed the MultiSafePay payment module but when I Click the continue button at the checkout page I am not directed towards the MultiSafePay site to complete the payment.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?

I have this Multisafepay add-on: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6195

I installed this multisafepay on different sites and know how to set it up so I don't think the problem is in the setup.

Greetings Sander

Hi Sander,

please report this to www.itwebexperts.com also give them the url to your site, so they can see what is happening,

Steve

I would like to know if the following is possible please:

Can One Page Checkout work where you can checkout without having a previously set up account, then in the one page checkout process it sets up the account, thus allowing Paypal IPN to work?

My understanding is that at the moment it only works as a one page checkout IF you've set up an account before or are only using boring Paypal standard.

Thanks

I would like to know if the following is possible please:

Can One Page Checkout work where you can checkout without having a previously set up account, then in the one page checkout process it sets up the account, thus allowing Paypal IPN to work?

My understanding is that at the moment it only works as a one page checkout IF you've set up an account before or are only using boring Paypal standard.

Thanks

I believe someone has got this to work, with paypal ipn, dont know if the customer had to login in first,

One Page Checkout and MVS?

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4129

anyone had any luck getting this One Page Checkout contrib to work with MVS (Multi Vendor Shipping)?

have been using MVS for several years and would LOVE to get it to work with this new One Page Checkout contrib.

anyone?

Jim Bullen - President

The Cigar Hut Group of Companies

Installed add-ons: (that now need to be upgraded to OSC CE Phoenix)

PWA, MVS, Easy Populate, Dynamic Sitemap, Featured Products, MVS Order Editor, MVS Shipping Estimator, Google XML Sitemap, About Us, Ad Tracker, Address Enhancer, Also Purchased, Backorders, Category Descriptions, Dynamic Meta Tags, Contact Us Email Subjects, Country state Selector, Extra Address Line, Order Number in Email Subject, OSC Affiliate, Product Extra Fields, Review Approval System, Reviews in Product Display, Sold Out, Sold Out (but Displayed), Ultimate SEO URL's, Updated Spiders, Welcome Email Password, Pending Order Email, Who's Online Enhancement, CCGV, Easy Discounts, Customer Comments, Request a Review, Sales Report, plus many many more!

Hi Sander,

please report this to www.itwebexperts.com also give them the url to your site, so they can see what is happening,

Steve

thanks for your reply steve but I already got it fixed. It was a problem at MultiSafePay with the account, not a problem of mine. It is fixed now and working :rolleyes:

Hi Dan,

Most people who have had that error are using STS, or have you added any extra fields text area content to one page checkout ?

with a link i cant say what is going on, i would suggest waiting for the next release

Steve

Has anybody solved this?

I am having exactly the same problem. Steve, when you say, "have you added any extra fields text area content to one page checkout", do you mean adding content to any of the checkout_whatever pages? ie, are all those main pages like checkout_shipping, and checkout_success, are they to be totally devoid of anything extra? Do you mean all these pages collectively when you refer to the 'one page checkout'? Because yes, I have extra stuff in them, but I'd rather not fiddle with them if I don't have to so I want to make sure I understand you.