• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

steve

so there is no way to resolve the login dialog part? it wouldn't log anything that users input username and password?

Are you using STS, as i think you might have a call to a javascript file missing, another update will be soon, so hang on for a bit

1.06 has been released: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6646

It should fix all the bugs posted on the forums

It is a rewrite so the page also loads faster

If upgrading, do a full-reinstall fresh from the install kit using all the instructions

PS if you have a live store running 1.06 and want to be listed on our upcoming live stores page, please email your url to info at itwebexperts dot com

Edited by itwebexperts

Is this the ONLY one page checkout contribution? I installed it as well and have been having problems getting it working. Anybody know of another contribution that will allow customers to checkout without HAVING to create an account?

Is this the ONLY one page checkout contribution? I installed it as well and have been having problems getting it working. Anybody know of another contribution that will allow customers to checkout without HAVING to create an account?

To use purchase without account with one page checkout you will have to set require login to be true in admin-configure-one pacge checkout

I reinstalled the newest release and I can see that the Update button is now working properly with regard to changing quantities in the shopping cart, but...my huge problem of customers logging in on checkout.php and items from previous purchases magically populating their shopping cart is still there.

- Andrea

Dear community,

i have install the following payment_methods:

1. paypal

2. secupay

3. money order

4. cash on delivery

5. invoice (only for good customers)

and

6. cash on fetching

and i have install the following shipping_methods:

a. zones

b. pickup

With the contrib "ship2pay" i control, that only can choice the shipping_methods a. if one of the payment_methods 1.-6. selected.

If the customers selected the payment_method 7., he can only choice the shipping_method b.

In the "normal" checkout-way i have no problems with this relation between payment_method and shipping_method.

If a customer select on the first page the shipping-method "zones" he see on the next page only the payment-methods a.-e.

Selected the customer the shipping-method "pickup" he see and can only selected on the next page the payment-method "cash on fetching"

With the contrib "one page checkout" the customers see all shipping-methods and payment-methods, but if he selected "zones" and "cash on fetching"

he get an error-message like "There was an error setting payment method, please inform IT Web Experts about this error." Or the other way, the

customer selected "pickup" and one of the payment-methods "paypal, secupay, money order, ...." he get the same error-message.

(OPC-Version 1.06)

What can i do???????????????????????????

I reinstalled the newest release and I can see that the Update button is now working properly with regard to changing quantities in the shopping cart, but...my huge problem of customers logging in on checkout.php and items from previous purchases magically populating their shopping cart is still there.

- Andrea

use phpmyadmin and remove any products from customer_basket where customer id is 0 that should solve it, also re-upload the files again making sure all originals are over writen

Which should be installed first on a fresh OSC (v2.2 RC2) install?

Vouchers version 5.20a or One Page Checkout 1.06?

it wont matter, whether that voucher contribution will work i cant say with one page checkout

Dear community,

i have install the following payment_methods:

1. paypal

2. secupay

3. money order

4. cash on delivery

5. invoice (only for good customers)

and

6. cash on fetching

and i have install the following shipping_methods:

a. zones

b. pickup

With the contrib "ship2pay" i control, that only can choice the shipping_methods a. if one of the payment_methods 1.-6. selected.

If the customers selected the payment_method 7., he can only choice the shipping_method b.

In the "normal" checkout-way i have no problems with this relation between payment_method and shipping_method.

If a customer select on the first page the shipping-method "zones" he see on the next page only the payment-methods a.-e.

Selected the customer the shipping-method "pickup" he see and can only selected on the next page the payment-method "cash on fetching"

With the contrib "one page checkout" the customers see all shipping-methods and payment-methods, but if he selected "zones" and "cash on fetching"

he get an error-message like "There was an error setting payment method, please inform IT Web Experts about this error." Or the other way, the

customer selected "pickup" and one of the payment-methods "paypal, secupay, money order, ...." he get the same error-message.

(OPC-Version 1.06)

What can i do???????????????????????????

try this, one other reported it worked on another error

in checkout.php find

errorMsg: 'There was an error updating ' + action + ' methods, please inform IT Web Experts about this error.'

change to

// errorMsg: 'There was an error updating ' + action + ' methods, please inform IT Web Experts about this error.'

find

errorMsg: 'There was an error setting ' + type + ' method, please inform IT Web Experts about this error.'

change to

//errorMsg: 'There was an error setting ' + type + ' method, please inform IT Web Experts about this error.'

hi,

I installed one page checkout contribution. it works fine.

when i enable paypal only it works fine.

but when i enable multiple payment gateways. it show fetal error

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in d:\phpsites\www\deltacomputers\includes\classes\onepage_checkout.php on line 642

any body knows what to do?

When applying the code for contribution 1.6, I applied and made changes to all the appropriate files. Unfortunately i couldn't test due to an error with MYSQL.

Below, the first 2 commands successfully went through. Every attempt after that, i keep getting the error "SQL query: Documentation

INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function )

VALUES (

NULL , 'Enable One Page Checkout', 'ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_ENABLED', 'True', 'Enable one page checkout?', 7575, 1, NULL , now( ) , NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'False\',\'True\'),'

)

MySQL said: Documentation

#1048 - Column 'configuration_id' cannot be null "

I'm not sure what to do. Is anyone else experiencing these errors?

INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) VALUES (7575, 'One Page Checkout', 'Settings for one page checkout', 16, 1);

ALTER TABLE configuration CHANGE configuration_value configuration_value TEXT NOT NULL;

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Enable One Page Checkout', 'ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_ENABLED', 'True', 'Enable one page checkout?', 7575, 1, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'False\',\'True\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Default Address Country', 'ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY', '223', 'Default country for new address and for checking out wihtout account', 7575, 2, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_pull_down_country_list(');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Account Creation', 'ONEPAGE_ACCOUNT_CREATE', 'false', 'if user does not enter password, do you want to auto-create their account and email password in order confirmation?', 7575, 3, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Show Custom Right Column', 'ONEPAGE_SHOW_CUSTOM_COLUMN', 'true', 'Show custom right column', 7575, 4, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\',\'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Require Login', 'ONEPAGE_LOGIN_REQUIRED', 'false', 'Require customer to be logged in to proceed through checkout', 7575, 5, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Show Oscommerce Columns', 'ONEPAGE_SHOW_OSC_COLUMNS', 'true', 'Show default oscommerce left and right columns', 7575, 6, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\',\'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Custom Colum Box #1 Heading', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_ONE_HEADING', '100% Private Secure SSL Transaction', 'Custom Colum Box #1 Heading', 7575, 15, NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Custom Colum Box #1 Content', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_ONE_CONTENT', 'Your shopping cart transaction is taking place on an encrypted SSL webpage, meaning it is secure and safe. We respect all of your private information and none of it will be shared with anyone in anyway.', 'Custom Colum Box #1 Content', 7575, 16, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_textarea(');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Custom Colum Box #2 Heading', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_TWO_HEADING', 'Ordering Information', 'Custom Colum Box #2 Heading', 7575, 17, NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Custom Colum Box #2 Content', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_TWO_CONTENT', '<b>Processing Time</b><br>We will process your order as quickly as possible. Typical processing time for orders shipped ground is 1 – 2 days. For expedited shipping (2 day or overnight) we make every effort to ship the order the same day if ordered before 2pm.<br><br><b>Order Tracking</b><br>After your order is placed, you can login anytime 24/7 to view the status of your order. When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipment notification with a tracking number.', 'Custom Colum Box #2 Content', 7575, 18, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_textarea(');

Below are the only 2 tables in my database with the word configuration in them. Also, configuration has the values:

# Browse configuration

# Browse configuration_group

all the values are default from a fresh installation.

Thank you all for your input.

Best regards,

Jonathan

use phpmyadmin and remove any products from customer_basket where customer id is 0 that should solve it, also re-upload the files again making sure all originals are over writen

Hi Steve: I did as you suggested, but no luck.

When I log in on checkout.php I can see that the customer ID is not being assigned when I refresh the customers_basket table using phpmyadmin. It's always a zero.

If I login via login.php and then go to checkout.php, the customer ID is being assigned and there's no monkey business with other items popping up in the cart.

-Andrea

I have installed the one page checkout. This is really a wonderful addition. Everything went smoothly, but yeah there is always a but. The change address button under the billing address box seems to be flawed. If I change the billing address using that button, I see my taxes and shipping change properly, but the actual address in the billing box does not change.

I am sure customers will freak out when it does not change. I would surely appreciate any help in making the displayed address change.

Tim

I have installed the one page checkout. This is really a wonderful addition. Everything went smoothly, but yeah there is always a but. The change address button under the billing address box seems to be flawed. If I change the billing address using that button, I see my taxes and shipping change properly, but the actual address in the billing box does not change.

I am sure customers will freak out when it does not change. I would surely appreciate any help in making the displayed address change.

Tim

Please see this post http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=1417780

if not same code do this

At the top of includes/checkout/shipping_address.php replace the if statement with:

if (isset($_SESSION['customer_id'])){
 echo tep_address_label($_SESSION['customer_id'], $_SESISON['sendto'], true, ' ', '<br>');
}else{

Edited by steve_s

Hi Steve: I did as you suggested, but no luck.

When I log in on checkout.php I can see that the customer ID is not being assigned when I refresh the customers_basket table using phpmyadmin. It's always a zero.

If I login via login.php and then go to checkout.php, the customer ID is being assigned and there's no monkey business with other items popping up in the cart.

-Andrea

re check install cause this version should work fine, your not using sts are you?

When applying the code for contribution 1.6, I applied and made changes to all the appropriate files. Unfortunately i couldn't test due to an error with MYSQL.

Below, the first 2 commands successfully went through. Every attempt after that, i keep getting the error "SQL query: Documentation

INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function )

VALUES (

NULL , 'Enable One Page Checkout', 'ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_ENABLED', 'True', 'Enable one page checkout?', 7575, 1, NULL , now( ) , NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'False\',\'True\'),'

)

MySQL said: Documentation

#1048 - Column 'configuration_id' cannot be null "

I'm not sure what to do. Is anyone else experiencing these errors?

INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) VALUES (7575, 'One Page Checkout', 'Settings for one page checkout', 16, 1);

ALTER TABLE configuration CHANGE configuration_value configuration_value TEXT NOT NULL;

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Enable One Page Checkout', 'ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_ENABLED', 'True', 'Enable one page checkout?', 7575, 1, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'False\',\'True\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Default Address Country', 'ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY', '223', 'Default country for new address and for checking out wihtout account', 7575, 2, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_pull_down_country_list(');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Account Creation', 'ONEPAGE_ACCOUNT_CREATE', 'false', 'if user does not enter password, do you want to auto-create their account and email password in order confirmation?', 7575, 3, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Show Custom Right Column', 'ONEPAGE_SHOW_CUSTOM_COLUMN', 'true', 'Show custom right column', 7575, 4, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\',\'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Require Login', 'ONEPAGE_LOGIN_REQUIRED', 'false', 'Require customer to be logged in to proceed through checkout', 7575, 5, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Show Oscommerce Columns', 'ONEPAGE_SHOW_OSC_COLUMNS', 'true', 'Show default oscommerce left and right columns', 7575, 6, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\',\'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Custom Colum Box #1 Heading', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_ONE_HEADING', '100% Private Secure SSL Transaction', 'Custom Colum Box #1 Heading', 7575, 15, NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Custom Colum Box #1 Content', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_ONE_CONTENT', 'Your shopping cart transaction is taking place on an encrypted SSL webpage, meaning it is secure and safe. We respect all of your private information and none of it will be shared with anyone in anyway.', 'Custom Colum Box #1 Content', 7575, 16, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_textarea(');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Custom Colum Box #2 Heading', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_TWO_HEADING', 'Ordering Information', 'Custom Colum Box #2 Heading', 7575, 17, NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Custom Colum Box #2 Content', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_TWO_CONTENT', '<b>Processing Time</b><br>We will process your order as quickly as possible. Typical processing time for orders shipped ground is 1 – 2 days. For expedited shipping (2 day or overnight) we make every effort to ship the order the same day if ordered before 2pm.<br><br><b>Order Tracking</b><br>After your order is placed, you can login anytime 24/7 to view the status of your order. When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipment notification with a tracking number.', 'Custom Colum Box #2 Content', 7575, 18, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_textarea(');

Below are the only 2 tables in my database with the word configuration in them. Also, configuration has the values:

# Browse configuration

# Browse configuration_group

all the values are default from a fresh installation.

Thank you all for your input.

Best regards,

Jonathan

Hi jonathan

for each insert into statement you need to change the first NULL after VALUES (NULL,

ie

VALUES (3000,

and incremenate it by 1

ie so it will look like this

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3000, 'Enable One Page Checkout', 'ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_ENABLED', 'True', 'Enable one page checkout?', 7575, 1, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'False\',\'True\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3001, 'Default Address Country', 'ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY', '223', 'Default country for new address and for checking out wihtout account', 7575, 2, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_pull_down_country_list(');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3002, 'Account Creation', 'ONEPAGE_ACCOUNT_CREATE', 'false', 'if user does not enter password, do you want to auto-create their account and email password in order confirmation?', 7575, 3, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3003, 'Show Custom Right Column', 'ONEPAGE_SHOW_CUSTOM_COLUMN', 'true', 'Show custom right column', 7575, 4, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\',\'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3004, 'Require Login', 'ONEPAGE_LOGIN_REQUIRED', 'false', 'Require customer to be logged in to proceed through checkout', 7575, 5, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3005, 'Show Oscommerce Columns', 'ONEPAGE_SHOW_OSC_COLUMNS', 'true', 'Show default oscommerce left and right columns', 7575, 6, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\',\'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3006, 'Custom Colum Box #1 Heading', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_ONE_HEADING', '100% Private Secure SSL Transaction', 'Custom Colum Box #1 Heading', 7575, 15, NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3007, 'Custom Colum Box #1 Content', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_ONE_CONTENT', 'Your shopping cart transaction is taking place on an encrypted SSL webpage, meaning it is secure and safe. We respect all of your private information and none of it will be shared with anyone in anyway.', 'Custom Colum Box #1 Content', 7575, 16, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_textarea(');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3008, 'Custom Colum Box #2 Heading', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_TWO_HEADING', 'Ordering Information', 'Custom Colum Box #2 Heading', 7575, 17, NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3009, 'Custom Colum Box #2 Content', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_TWO_CONTENT', '<b>Processing Time</b><br>We will process your order as quickly as possible. Typical processing time for orders shipped ground is 1 – 2 days. For expedited shipping (2 day or overnight) we make every effort to ship the order the same day if ordered before 2pm.<br><br><b>Order Tracking</b><br>After your order is placed, you can login anytime 24/7 to view the status of your order. When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipment notification with a tracking number.', 'Custom Colum Box #2 Content', 7575, 18, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_textarea(');

re check install cause this version should work fine, your not using sts are you?

I am not using STS. I've reinstalled everything.

I've never re-ran the SQL file that comes with the contrib since installing the first version. Is than an issue?

The only thing I can think of is that I do have Fast Easy Checkout installed. I need to look at that contrib and see if it's interfering somehow.

- Andrea

Thanks for the reply Steve,

I believe that code is what i already had:

<div id="shippingAddress"><?php
 echo tep_address_label($_SESSION['customer_id'], $_SESISON['sendto'], true, ' ', '<br>');
}else{
?>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tr>

I don't have the country/state selctor installed, just the features that came with this mod. I looked through my checkout_shipping_address.php files anyway and could not find the code to replace.

I might add that the billing address updates if you refresh the page, but not automatically.

Tim

Please see this post http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=1417780

if not same code do this

At the top of includes/checkout/shipping_address.php replace the if statement with:

}else{

Is that supposed to be SESISON in the following code?

$_SESISON['sendto']

Yep i think so, although it did work for me as is

also this to me implies some sort of java state drop down is installed

<div id="shippingAddress">

Edited by steve_s

I am not using STS. I've reinstalled everything.

I've never re-ran the SQL file that comes with the contrib since installing the first version. Is than an issue?

The only thing I can think of is that I do have Fast Easy Checkout installed. I need to look at that contrib and see if it's interfering somehow.

- Andrea

Hi you dont need to re-run the sql, i also have fast easy checkout installed and haven't had a problem since this new update.

All i can suggest is you email itwebexperts.com give them an explantaion of what is happening and also a username password to login so they can see what is happening

Hi jonathan

for each insert into statement you need to change the first NULL after VALUES (NULL,

ie

VALUES (3000,

and incremenate it by 1

ie so it will look like this

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3000, 'Enable One Page Checkout', 'ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_ENABLED', 'True', 'Enable one page checkout?', 7575, 1, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'False\',\'True\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3001, 'Default Address Country', 'ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY', '223', 'Default country for new address and for checking out wihtout account', 7575, 2, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_pull_down_country_list(');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3002, 'Account Creation', 'ONEPAGE_ACCOUNT_CREATE', 'false', 'if user does not enter password, do you want to auto-create their account and email password in order confirmation?', 7575, 3, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3003, 'Show Custom Right Column', 'ONEPAGE_SHOW_CUSTOM_COLUMN', 'true', 'Show custom right column', 7575, 4, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\',\'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3004, 'Require Login', 'ONEPAGE_LOGIN_REQUIRED', 'false', 'Require customer to be logged in to proceed through checkout', 7575, 5, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3005, 'Show Oscommerce Columns', 'ONEPAGE_SHOW_OSC_COLUMNS', 'true', 'Show default oscommerce left and right columns', 7575, 6, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\',\'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3006, 'Custom Colum Box #1 Heading', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_ONE_HEADING', '100% Private Secure SSL Transaction', 'Custom Colum Box #1 Heading', 7575, 15, NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3007, 'Custom Colum Box #1 Content', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_ONE_CONTENT', 'Your shopping cart transaction is taking place on an encrypted SSL webpage, meaning it is secure and safe. We respect all of your private information and none of it will be shared with anyone in anyway.', 'Custom Colum Box #1 Content', 7575, 16, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_textarea(');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3008, 'Custom Colum Box #2 Heading', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_TWO_HEADING', 'Ordering Information', 'Custom Colum Box #2 Heading', 7575, 17, NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (3009, 'Custom Colum Box #2 Content', 'ONEPAGE_BOX_TWO_CONTENT', '<b>Processing Time</b><br>We will process your order as quickly as possible. Typical processing time for orders shipped ground is 1 – 2 days. For expedited shipping (2 day or overnight) we make every effort to ship the order the same day if ordered before 2pm.<br><br><b>Order Tracking</b><br>After your order is placed, you can login anytime 24/7 to view the status of your order. When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipment notification with a tracking number.', 'Custom Colum Box #2 Content', 7575, 18, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_textarea(');

Good deal. Thank you. It now works successfully loading the page and accepting all the data. My authorize.net which is set to AIM is no longer working. It accepts the payment, less than 2 seconds it redirects to checkout_success.php telling my success. The transaction appears in the administration section of the admin console. But my payment never gets sent to authorize.net. I called and they couldn't help.

Also, paypal standard only works when I set the payment not to be encrypted. Otherwise, it says it couldn't decrypt the data and leaves you at the paypal homepage.

I love your addon thought and can't wait till this starts working and I can start using it. I will certainly take care of you for your time and efforts. thanks again.

Best Regards,

Jonathan