• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

you can set it to send extra email in admin-config-my store look for send extra emails

Thanks Steve, that solved the problem. I hope I don't eventually start getting the same order twice!!

Regards.

I'm finally starting to get somewhere (I hope!) with the install of PayPal IPN for CCGV which was introduced in May of this year. PayPal does apply the discount coupon with this IPN module used in conjunction with One Page Checkout.

Problem is: One Page Checkout does not account for the fact that the coupons may be assigned for one time use only or one time use per customer and just allows any valid coupon to be used over and over again. It's not checking against the customer login or anything. In fact, you can put something in your cart...go to checkout...enter your coupon code and click Redeem and it will deduct whatever the value of the coupon is before even entering any customer details or login info whatsoever. Big problem.

- Andrea

it seems you have a uses per coupn in includes/classes/onepacge_checkout.php

if (tep_db_num_rows($coupon_count) >= $coupon_result['uses_per_coupon'] && $coupon_result['uses_per_coupon'] > 0) {

$error = true;

$errMsg = ERROR_INVALID_USES_COUPON . $coupon_result['uses_per_coupon'] . TIMES;

}

if (tep_db_num_rows($coupon_count_customer) >= $coupon_result['uses_per_user'] && $coupon_result['uses_per_user'] > 0) {

$error = true;

$errMsg = ERROR_INVALID_USES_USER_COUPON . $coupon_result['uses_per_user'] . TIMES;

}

set coupon to use once in admin or

end of checkout_process.php or at top of checkout_confirmation.php you will need to add an sql statement

Has anyone had this working with the Nochex APC Payment Module?

It seems to work fine, but it does not update the customers details on the Nochex payment page

Have I done something wrong?

Has anyone had this working with the Nochex APC Payment Module?

It seems to work fine, but it does not update the customers details on the Nochex payment page

Have I done something wrong?

there seems to be a bug when you login customer deatails arent fully loaded, but are if you click another link on your site then back to checkout then login again, im having a coder look at this issue

it seems you have a uses per coupn in includes/classes/onepacge_checkout.php

if (tep_db_num_rows($coupon_count) >= $coupon_result['uses_per_coupon'] && $coupon_result['uses_per_coupon'] > 0) {

$error = true;

$errMsg = ERROR_INVALID_USES_COUPON . $coupon_result['uses_per_coupon'] . TIMES;

}

if (tep_db_num_rows($coupon_count_customer) >= $coupon_result['uses_per_user'] && $coupon_result['uses_per_user'] > 0) {

$error = true;

$errMsg = ERROR_INVALID_USES_USER_COUPON . $coupon_result['uses_per_user'] . TIMES;

}

set coupon to use once in admin or

end of checkout_process.php or at top of checkout_confirmation.php you will need to add an sql statement

Hi Steve,

It will work just fine if I set the maximum number of times any coupon can be used to once. But, my setup is to have a promotional coupon code set to one time use only per customer. That way, I can advertise a simple coupon code, like WELCOME, on numerous sites and set it to 25% off and I believe it checks the buyer's email address to see if they've used it before during checkout. Can't do that with One Page Checkout?

I'm thinking that checkout should not allow a buyer to enter a coupon code to redeem until they either log in or provide their customer details. As it stands, you can enter the code as soon as you hit the checkout screen and get a discount.

You know how the shipping costs and payment methods don't appear onscreen until the buyer has either logged in or filled out their details? I think the coupon code field should function the same way. They should log in or fill out their shipping info and THEN the coupon code field appears...they enter their code....click Redeem...the database checks to see if that customer (email address) has used that code before. If they have not, a discount is applied to their cart. If they have used it before, I'm sorry. This coupon is no longer valid. Right?

While I'm here, let me add one more complaint. :)

If you do not have an account with my website and you checkout...you have to fill out your name, email address, street address, city, state and zip code. BUT...the shipping and payment boxes do not 'open' until I click on the telephone field, which isn't even required information for checkout (which is fine with me, BTW).

I don't have to enter a thing, but I do have to click on it or in it just to get the shipping & payment boxes to open up. Any way to kill that? Kill the telephone field or at least make the shipping & payment boxes appear after the complete name, address and email is entered?

- Andrea

Hi Steve,

It will work just fine if I set the maximum number of times any coupon can be used to once. But, my setup is to have a promotional coupon code set to one time use only per customer. That way, I can advertise a simple coupon code, like WELCOME, on numerous sites and set it to 25% off and I believe it checks the buyer's email address to see if they've used it before during checkout. Can't do that with One Page Checkout?

I'm thinking that checkout should not allow a buyer to enter a coupon code to redeem until they either log in or provide their customer details. As it stands, you can enter the code as soon as you hit the checkout screen and get a discount.

You know how the shipping costs and payment methods don't appear onscreen until the buyer has either logged in or filled out their details? I think the coupon code field should function the same way. They should log in or fill out their shipping info and THEN the coupon code field appears...they enter their code....click Redeem...the database checks to see if that customer (email address) has used that code before. If they have not, a discount is applied to their cart. If they have used it before, I'm sorry. This coupon is no longer valid. Right?

While I'm here, let me add one more complaint. :)

If you do not have an account with my website and you checkout...you have to fill out your name, email address, street address, city, state and zip code. BUT...the shipping and payment boxes do not 'open' until I click on the telephone field, which isn't even required information for checkout (which is fine with me, BTW).

I don't have to enter a thing, but I do have to click on it or in it just to get the shipping & payment boxes to open up. Any way to kill that? Kill the telephone field or at least make the shipping & payment boxes appear after the complete name, address and email is entered?

- Andrea

For one time use that uses email find the code for it, now search for code above that code in onepage checkout contribution so you know where to place it. use simple search and replace point it to contribution folder and click search

I've stumbled across another problem.

Let's say I'm a registered customer with your website. I come in and look around and place something in my cart and proceed to checkout.

Well...on my last visit to your site...I had an item in my shopping cart that I never paid for and as you know, osC saves my shopping cart when I log out.

I have put an item in my cart and and have proceeded to Checkout and I have logged in and my cart is showing the item I just put in AND the item that was previously left in my cart when I last visited. But, apparently someone else bought it before I came back, because...

Problem #1 - The item is out of stock.

Problem #2 - Checkout doesn't care that it's out of stock and will let me proceed thru the entire process and pay for it anyway.

There are little red asterisks next to the name of the product (indicating to us, anyway, that it's out of stock) but there's nothing stopping the buyer from completing checkout with out-of-stock items in their cart.

- Andrea

Me again.

I just checked out via the checks/money order module with 3 items in my cart. I received my Order Process email and the cart was emptied. I then logged out and closed the browser.

When I open up another browser and visit my test site...add an item to my cart...the shopping_cart.php screen is showing just the one item I added. Fine. That's perfect.

Then I go to checkout...I log in...and the very same items I just purchased from the site on my last visit are reappearing in my shopping cart on checkout.php...DESPITE the fact that I completed checkout and bought them the last time. ???

However, this does not happen if I log in FIRST when visiting the website. It's only happening if I add to cart, click checkout and THEN log in via the One Page Checkout login box.

If I log in first before attempting any kind of checkout and add one item to my cart...only that item will appear during One Page Checkout. For some reason, the One Page Checkout is dragging old items I've already purchased back into my cart after I log in on that page.

Are we having fun yet?

- Andrea

Ok for anyone using linkpoint and kept getting the popup there was an error please contact It Web Experts... This is what I did and it does not pop up anymore and the Linkpoint Api shows up and it works.

includes/class/onepage_checkout.php Line 319

I change the 2 lines by commenting around.

Changed this -

/* Comment line below for oscommerce versions before MS2.2 RC2a */

$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->confirmation();

/* Uncomment line below for oscommerce versions before MS2.2 RC2a */

//$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->selection();

To look like this-

//$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->confirmation();

$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->selection();

all working fine for me Hope it works for someone else.

Now we just need the update button working and I am live.

Hi steve_s,

Just noticed something else. I tried making a bogus purchase and after filling out the billing address form, only 1 payment method shows up although I have enable 3 methods, credit card, bank transfers and cod.

All three payment method shows up ony after I refresh the page!!!

Anybody else having the same problem?

Thanks.

Hi steve_s,

Just noticed something else. I tried making a bogus purchase and after filling out the billing address form, only 1 payment method shows up although I have enable 3 methods, credit card, bank transfers and cod.

All three payment method shows up ony after I refresh the page!!!

Anybody else having the same problem?

Thanks.

I just came to see if anyone else was having this problem.

I have 2 payment methods installed, paypal and linkpoint api, Linkpoint will always show but not paypal. I had paypal set to order 1 and linkpoint to 2. I went in and changed paypal to order 3 to see if linkpoint would do the same thing, linkpoint still was there, it was still paypal that would show up 50% of the time. Any help with this?

I really want to use this mod but it has been a major pain, I have spent more time on this than any other mod I have installed, almost at that point of saying the heck with it, multi-page checkout isnt so bad lol

so far I have

can not update cart

payment mods not showing up until page refresh

Edited by staradmire

Me again.

I just checked out via the checks/money order module with 3 items in my cart. I received my Order Process email and the cart was emptied. I then logged out and closed the browser.

When I open up another browser and visit my test site...add an item to my cart...the shopping_cart.php screen is showing just the one item I added. Fine. That's perfect.

Then I go to checkout...I log in...and the very same items I just purchased from the site on my last visit are reappearing in my shopping cart on checkout.php...DESPITE the fact that I completed checkout and bought them the last time. ???

However, this does not happen if I log in FIRST when visiting the website. It's only happening if I add to cart, click checkout and THEN log in via the One Page Checkout login box.

If I log in first before attempting any kind of checkout and add one item to my cart...only that item will appear during One Page Checkout. For some reason, the One Page Checkout is dragging old items I've already purchased back into my cart after I log in on that page.

Are we having fun yet?

- Andrea

That is due to login issues, if you checked first order in admin there is no customer assigned to order, just order info products shipping and billing address

Ok for anyone using linkpoint and kept getting the popup there was an error please contact It Web Experts... This is what I did and it does not pop up anymore and the Linkpoint Api shows up and it works.

includes/class/onepage_checkout.php Line 319

I change the 2 lines by commenting around.

Changed this -

$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->confirmation();

//$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->selection();

To look like this-

//$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->confirmation();

$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->selection();

all working fine for me Hope it works for someone else.

Now we just need the update button working and I am live.

Star,

Maybe you could help me with my issue. I am using linkpoint connect, and I tried you solution for API, but that did not seem to work. I'm not sure if you know of anyone that is trying to use linkpoint connect with One Page Checkout that would be able to assist me?

Thanks!

Steven

Star,

Maybe you could help me with my issue. I am using linkpoint connect, and I tried you solution for API, but that did not seem to work. I'm not sure if you know of anyone that is trying to use linkpoint connect with One Page Checkout that would be able to assist me?

Thanks!

Steven

I have never used the linkpoint connect, really not sure about this one, what happened when you used the api? I used the last updated api http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4255

I can help you with the api if you wanted to try that one again? You can pm me and we can go from there.

That is due to login issues, if you checked first order in admin there is no customer assigned to order, just order info products shipping and billing address

That's not true, Steve. The customer's name is assigned to the order. The orders look completely normal.

I have a 'Please Log In' link in the header of my website, a shortcut, if you will. If people log in first, all is well. But, that log in process in checkout.php is creating major problems with the cart contents.

- Andrea

That's not true, Steve. The customer's name is assigned to the order. The orders look completely normal.

I have a 'Please Log In' link in the header of my website, a shortcut, if you will. If people log in first, all is well. But, that log in process in checkout.php is creating major problems with the cart contents.

- Andrea

Weird first time i login one page checkout put an order through no customer is assigned, also noticed no billing/shipping address is auto populated, and when i click on a link any where else on my site i get loged out but when i goto checkout again and login shipping and billing address is auto populated

the last single page checkout i uploaded only had some minor issues on certain countries then on a certain state when you clicked confirm on checkout_confirmation.php it would give an sql error but if you clicked back twice in browser and submitted it, it went through fine, i.m beginning to wonder if i should go back to that and get the coder to fix that bug.

As i still haven't heard back from that coder yet maybe hes given up as so complex

i think it should be in checkout_shipping

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] , 'SSL'));

its function tep_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true, $search_engine_safe = true)

as there was only 2 varables being passed in old link they said to add im sure its the way above, let us know if above works or not

Thanks for the try but it did not work. Problem same as before.

Regarding cart unable to update, do we really need a cart, when they add product to cart, they have a chance there to increase qty, so its kind of redundant in one page checkout.php till itwebexperts.com remove the bug here is a solution to just remove the cart products bit at top of one page checkout

in checkout.php

find

<td class="main" width="50%"><?php 
  $header = tep_header(TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS);

ob_start();
  include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'checkout/cart.php');
  $cartContents = ob_get_contents();
  ob_end_clean();

$cartContents .= '<br><div style="float:right" class="orderTotals">' . 
  (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED ? '<table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0">' . $order_total_modules->output() . '</table>' : '') . '</div>';

buildInfobox($header, $cartContents);
  ?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
 <td class="main" style="padding-top:5px;"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%">
  <tr>
   <td class="main" width="50%" align="left"><?php
	if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS == 'true'){
		echo '<b>Have A Coupon?</b> ' . 
			 tep_draw_input_field('gv_redeem_code', 'redeem code') . ' ' . 
			 tep_image_submit('button_redeem.gif', IMAGE_REDEEM_VOUCHER, 'id="voucherRedeem"');
	}
   ?></td>
   <td class="main" width="50%" align="right"><b>Make Changes?</b> <?php echo tep_image_submit('button_update_cart.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE_CART, 'name="updateQuantities" id="updateCartButton"'); ?></td>

replace it with

<td class="main" width="50%"><?php /*
  $header = tep_header(TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS);

ob_start();
  include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'checkout/cart.php');
  $cartContents = ob_get_contents();
  ob_end_clean();

$cartContents .= '<br><div style="float:right" class="orderTotals">' . 
  (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED ? '<table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0">' . $order_total_modules->output() . '</table>' : '') . '</div>';

buildInfobox($header, $cartContents);
  ?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
 <td class="main" style="padding-top:5px;"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%">
  <tr>
   <td class="main" width="50%" align="left"><?php
	if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS == 'true'){
		echo '<b>Have A Coupon?</b> ' . 
			 tep_draw_input_field('gv_redeem_code', 'redeem code') . ' ' . 
			 tep_image_submit('button_redeem.gif', IMAGE_REDEEM_VOUCHER, 'id="voucherRedeem"');
	}
   ?></td>
   <td class="main" width="50%" align="right"><b>Make Changes?</b> <?php echo tep_image_submit('button_update_cart.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE_CART, 'name="updateQuantities" id="updateCartButton"'); */ ?></td>

Edited by steve_s

Bug reported where by if you add a product to cart and checkout, then when you log out and return back to site even a few days later that product is still in your cart.

I don't think this contribution is ready for production on a live site yet :(

Bug reported where by if you add a product to cart and checkout, then when you log out and return back to site even a few days later that product is still in your cart.

I don't think this contribution is ready for production on a live site yet :(

Sad to say I think your right Steve, too bad too. I searched google high and low for a solution to this problem, only to find that a couple of days before it was released here, someone was asking for help on a few freelance sites for help on making it work. So it was posted here for us guinea pigs lol. With the there will be no unpaid help with this contribution, that would be fine and all if this thing worked in the first place.

I have backed out of this mess, my customers will have to be happy using several pages to check out.

I tried the ajax one page checkout that was great, expect for it would not allow linkpoint to show up. I need linkpoint ajaxed and cant do that either lol no idea.

Thank you Steve and everyone else for all your help trying to get this mod going.

Its not worth downloading it and going through days of of torture thats foresure.

Edited by staradmire

I've noticed 3 major bugs with this contribution (1.05) so far...

1st) : At first on my test PC i had a problem with the billing / shipping address becoming blank, but now it seems fine??

2nd) : Second problem i notice is that the update cart button does not work and will error with "There was an error updating shopping cart, please inform IT Web Experts about this error." but if you supress this error by commenting it out in catalog/checkout.php around line 662 it will give you the pre_confirmation check error instead, which of course is the real error.....

3rd: If you fill out all your details and get to your payment gateway page, then hit the browsers back button, you can then see the price change not to include shipping, click update again, or even the update cart cart button and you will be took back to the payment gateway page with the new price not including postage or surcharges!

I also found to change the state/county pulldown from the 3 character zone code, to actual zone names FIND around line 189 of includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php:

function getAjaxStateField(){
	  $country = $_GET['cID'];
	  $name = $_GET['fieldName'];
	  if ($name == 'billing_state'){
		  $key = 'billing';
	  }else{
		  $key = 'delivery';
	  }
	  $html = '';
	  $check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country . "'");
	  $check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);
	  if ($check['total'] > 0) {
		  $zones_array = array();
		  $zones_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id, zone_code from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country . "' order by zone_name");
		  $selected = '';
		  while ($zones_values = tep_db_fetch_array($zones_query)) {
			  if (isset($_SESSION['onepage'][$key]['zone_id']) && $_SESSION['onepage'][$key]['zone_id'] == $zones_values['zone_id']){
				  $selected = $zones_values['zone_code'];
			  }
			  $zones_array[] = array('id' => $zones_values['zone_code'], 'text' => $zones_values['zone_code']);
		  }
		  $html .= tep_draw_pull_down_menu($name, $zones_array, $selected, 'style="width:80%"');
	  } else {
		  $html .= tep_draw_input_field($name, (isset($_SESSION['onepage'][$key]['state']) ? $_SESSION['onepage'][$key]['state']: ''), 'style="width:80%"');
	  }
	  if (tep_not_null(ENTRY_STATE_TEXT)){
		  $html .= ' <span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_STATE_TEXT . '</span>';
	  }
	return $html;
  }

REPLACE with:

function getAjaxStateField(){
	  $country = $_GET['cID'];
	  $name = $_GET['fieldName'];
	  if ($name == 'billing_state'){
		  $key = 'billing';
	  }else{
		  $key = 'delivery';
	  }
	  $html = '';
	  $check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country . "'");
	  $check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);
	  if ($check['total'] > 0) {
		  $zones_array = array();
		  $zones_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id, zone_name, zone_code from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '" . (int)$country . "' order by zone_name");
		  $selected = '';
		  while ($zones_values = tep_db_fetch_array($zones_query)) {
			  if (isset($_SESSION['onepage'][$key]['zone_id']) && $_SESSION['onepage'][$key]['zone_id'] == $zones_values['zone_id']){
				  $selected = $zones_values['zone_code'];
			  }
			  $zones_array[] = array('id' => $zones_values['zone_name'], 'text' => $zones_values['zone_name']);
		  }
		  $html .= tep_draw_pull_down_menu($name, $zones_array, $selected, 'style="width:80%"');
	  } else {
		  $html .= tep_draw_input_field($name, (isset($_SESSION['onepage'][$key]['state']) ? $_SESSION['onepage'][$key]['state']: ''), 'style="width:80%"');
	  }
	  if (tep_not_null(ENTRY_STATE_TEXT)){
		  $html .= ' <span class="inputRequirement">' . ENTRY_STATE_TEXT . '</span>';
	  }
	return $html;
  }

However you may need to modify the main catalog/checkout.php design layout of that field as you may find the names are quite long, depending on how wide etc your store is..

Regards

Chris

Edited by chrish123

Sad to say I think your right Steve, too bad too. I searched google high and low for a solution to this problem, only to find that a couple of days before it was released here, someone was asking for help on a few freelance sites for help on making it work. So it was posted here for us guinea pigs lol. With the there will be no unpaid help with this contribution, that would be fine and all if this thing worked in the first place.

I have backed out of this mess, my customers will have to be happy using several pages to check out.

I tried the ajax one page checkout that was great, expect for it would not allow linkpoint to show up. I need linkpoint ajaxed and cant do that either lol no idea.

Thank you Steve and everyone else for all your help trying to get this mod going.

Its not worth downloading it and going through days of of torture thats foresure.

linkpoint can work with ajax one page checkout, but again the ajax calls for that payment module need to be added or modified and its not an easy task.

I dont mind paying for help but a flat rate charge of $350 for even a small change is too excessive

Edited by steve_s

I found another bug, well i actually found quite a few other ones but.... where it says "Already have an account?" then the login button... this does not work at all.

Also if you have "taxable goods" enabled on your "table rate" shipping prices, its hit or miss on this being added again, if you get to the payment gateway and then hit the browswers back button twice to get to checkout.php page... You can obviously get round this by disabling added tax on shipping. When you do the above you may notice your shipping address becoming a comma too..

Edited by chrish123

Regarding cart unable to update, do we really need a cart, when they add product to cart, they have a chance there to increase qty, so its kind of redundant in one page checkout.php till itwebexperts.com remove the bug here is a solution to just remove the cart products bit at top of one page checkout

While that's somewhat true, I actually removed the leave comment / order summary at the bottom because I felt that was more redundant than the editable cart at the top. I prefer the one at the top as it allows you to still adjust your order in case you missed something, instead of going back to your cart to have to adjust it, which is REALLY nice- one less button to click. Customers may accidentally add more of an item without realizing it and then when they are double checking the order total they realize their mistake. Without having to go back to the shopping cart they can just modify their order at the top. The little summary down at the bottom (while for most it's a good idea, a final double check if you will) I felt it was only taking up space. :)

So I'm really interested in a solution! :) Hope it gets solved soon.

I've been MIA for awhile because my laptop died. I've decided to just give up on one page checkout, there are currently just too many issues with it. Hope this improves in the future and I'll give it another whack. Thanks for the support you've provided Steve.